Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily.
4.8k words
4.75
2.6k
3
1

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

(This chapter was written in collaboration with my online life-partner PixieHoff. We have a lot of fun bouncing story ideas between us. In this chapter we role-play the continuation of Emily's abduction, played by PixieHoff while I play the part of her fiancée Sansa. The part of Professor Fetisha is narrated. We hope that you, our dear reader, will enjoy it as much as we do)

Emily feels sick, woozy - and cold. As she comes to, she shivers. She is still in the cage, and as her eyes clear she can see there are other women in a similar state, it seems to be a warehouse. No doubt they are all awaiting collection. She aches, her sex feels violated and the choloroform leaves her feeling dizzy. But she has faith - Sansa will come to her rescue. Then she sees Fetisha enter.

Fetisha approaches Emily's cage, she looks as evil as her heart must be black. She tells Emily, in her hideous voice, that Emily's new life starts here, in this warehouse, where she is merely one of the wares on sale. She tells her not to worry because the auctioneer and interested buyers are due to arrive very shortly. Just for the fun of it she adds that all the prospective buyers run prostitution rings and no doubt know exactly where in the world there is a need for white girls just like her.

Emily cringes, trying to stay calm, not wanting to show fear to this bitch.

One of the nearby police officers approaches Sansa and says that Emily was successfully followed to a warehouse and that both her microchips are showing the same position as the warehouse, so they know exactly where she is. The place is surrounded with hidden armed police that have left the ways into the warehouse open to allow any accomplices to enter the net. Microphones have been fitted to the walls of the warehouse so that when Emily uses the code word 'UNBEAR' it will be heard by the police officer in charge. She thanks him for the briefing, with considerable relief, and he says that he will keep her updated, then returns to his post.

Emily looks at the evil bitch Fetisha: "So whatever happened to 'ethical approval'? Or does that not apply to so-called professors with fake degrees at fake universities funded by greedy misogynists? You should be ashamed of yourself you ugly cow. Still I guess it is the only way anyone would be with you. I would not think any one could bear you - in face you might be UNBEAR!" Emily smiles - hoping to annoy her, so she would get careless.

Fetisha laughs at the stupid whore's attempt to be witty telling Emily that there's no such word! She shouts out the word 'UNBEAR' at the top of her voice and says that whoever awarded Emily's doctorate must have been an imbecile. The auctioneer tells Fetisha that the prospective purchasers have all now arrived and that the first girl should be put on the block for their examination. Fetisha, clearly in charge of things, gives him permission to start proceedings. Then pointing at Emily says, begin with clever clogs, because she clearly can't wait to become a career prostitute, somewhere in the world! Emily's cage is unlocked and she is given a bottle of water to help revive her, then she is led to the block on which she stands. The buyers come close to examine her, noting intimate details. This examination takes about 10 minutes. The auctioneer announces that auction will now start. The bids rise quickly from £20,000 up to £500,000, when the auctioneer halts proceedings due to an apparent commotion.

Being led naked to the block was bad enough, but as they came close and examined Emily, poking and prodding, she is hoping that her rescuers will not take long to arrive. It is fascinating to see the price someone is willing to pay for her but she could not help wondering who has that much money and that little sense? There is a commotion at the back, as the bitch Fetisha turns Emily moves, and using the chains on her wrists, wraps the chain tightly around the bitch's neck.

The policeman hurries over to Sansa to say that Emily has given the code word and the stupid so-called Professor repeated it in a shout that might have alerted all of London. Anyway, the armed police have successfully gained entry, taken control and put everyone, not a naked female, into handcuffs locking their arms behind them. Emily is safe and, wrapped in a big blanket, is being escorted to The London Hospital in Whitechapel, where all the women will be cared for.

Emily is relieved to see two rather butch police women take charge of Fetisha - none too gently. "Enjoy prison", she tells her: "you will find plenty of time to learn how to please butch bull-dykes". She expresses gratitude to the policewoman who wraps her in a blanket and watches with satisfaction, as the malefactors are taken away, and she is sat in the ambulances with the other women, reassuring them that they are now all safe. All Emily now wants is her Sansa to hold me in her arms and reclaim her.

Seeing my Emily at last, I run to her and wrap her arms gently around her. Tears of relief and happiness run down my face as I hold her tightly: "My precious darling Emily. How happy I am to see you safe. You are being taken to The London Hospital for forensic examination and after care. If allowed I will stay with you, Riya will follow with your Phantom. There is so much evidence already, Fetisha and these criminal don't have a chance to escape justice my darling."

Emily finally, stops being brave, just dissolving into the safety of her my arms, my bosom envelopes her face as she melts into me: "Thank you my precious, thank you, and yes, we have put a stop to great evil. Oh but I need a good hot shower - and the best medicine in the world - YOU." Emily can feel Sansa's heart beat and know she is hers, and loved, and whole again.

The ambulance crew kindly allow me to stay with Emily and travel with her in the ambulance. Promising not to get in the way, I sit by her head holding her hand in mine. Riya is ready to follow the ambulance but has put The A&E department of The London Hospital into the satnav as her destination. I'm rather surprised, given that all of the ladies were able to walk to the ambulances, that on driving away from the scene, the blue light flashes and the siren sounds as if there is imminent danger to life. As we travel, the lady paramedic checks her over and monitors her vital signs, every now and then she smiles to me reassuringly. To this day I've no idea how she managed to do her work as the ambulance seems to hurtle round corners toward the hospital.

Thankfully, we arrive safely at the hospital but have to wait until A&E has the capacity to deal with the influx of rescued ladies who, but for Emily's heroic participation, wait patiently while the paramedics continue to monitor the ladies. Eventually it is Emily's turn and, as her next-of-kin, I am allowed to stay with her, staying out of the way while holding her hand as if she were giving birth. A consultant gynaecologist and a team of nurses examine her. Fortunately, due to her very intimate bruising, she is spared from the use of a vaginal speculum and a more kindly cable, with a camera at the end is used to examine her internally.

The consultant smiles to Emily and tells her there is some muscle tearing at her opening. The muscle tearing will heal quite quickly as the area is well supplied by blood vessels and he prescribes a balm for that to ease any discomfort. With Emily's approval she gives the prescription to me but in the meantime, uses some of the same balm kept in stock to start the treatment without delay. Emily feels relief very quickly for as women we know that sensitive areas are usually packed with nerve receptors. Seeing the police waiting to interview the ladies, I ask the consultant if she considers Emily well enough to be interviewed. She smiles and assures me that it will be fine.

Emily is helped off the examination couch and into a wheelchair. Fortunately, Riya has found the correct place to park to receive patients departing the hospital. On emerging from the cubicle, we are recognised by one of the policewomen who wrapped her in a blanket on being safely rescued. She comes over to us and says that, if we prefer, she will come to our home with another policewoman to take her statement. I tell her that we are grateful for the consideration and that we will be 'at home' for the next few days while Emily recovers. I give her the address and the porter pushes Emily in the wheelchair, via the pharmacy to collect her prescription, to meet Riya. I hold her hand all the way, thankful that my Emily has been safely restored to me.

Back at home, Emily receives a heroine's welcome from her sisters and from the servants. We go into the lounge, which has more comfortable seats for Emily, tea is served and leaving out the intimate details Emily tells her story. Everyone is so impressed by her bravery and in consideration of her need to rest, simply support her with their company and small talk. It being time for our six sisters to prepare for their dates, they take their leave just as the front doorbell rings. One of the servants answers the door and tells me that two policewomen are at the door to speak with Emily. I ask her to show them in and bring in some more tea.

When they are shown in, I tell Emily to stay seated and recognising one from the hospital who introduces the other as Detective Inspector Penelope Farthing, I welcome them and invite them to take a seat. Penny, as she prefers to be called, explains that they have pretty much got everything on record via cameras, recording devices and the happenings at the warehouse. However, the gap in continuity is Emily's transition from the house to the warehouse. Tea is brought and served to the police officers and once the servant closes the door after her, Emily relates in detail what happened until she was chloroformed in the moving van. The next thing she knew was waking in her cage, along with a lot of other women also in cages. She also gives the details leading up the the point when the bidding on her reached £500,000 and armed police arrived and took control.

Penny asks if she is willing to testify in court and Emily says that she is. She warns her video and audio recordings will be played in court and that the defence team will try pick holes in her account to cast doubt on her evidence. Emily smiles: "As a published former university professor, I think I'll cope!" I nod in agreement.

The junior policewoman passes the full account, now written up, to Penny who checks it over. Looking up, she says to Emily: "To save you having to relive the events, we've taken the liberty of including everything in your statement, including what can be clearly seen and/or heard from recordings. If you prefer, we can make a shorter version limited to what you have told us here."

She passes us the full account and asks, if it is accurate, to sign it into evidence. Emily nods and together we read the proposed statement. On finishing we nod our agreement to each other. I photograph each side of each page after Emily has signed it, then Emily passes it back to Penny: "If we had gone through everything, that is exactly what I would have said."

The job done, the policewomen take their leave and I see them out. I rejoin Emily, who is on the phone so I sit quietly while she talks. By listening I gather that she is relating the events that took place, in detail, to Vijaya. When the call ends Emily tells me that Vijaya intends to press the Indian Government to apply for the extradition of Fetisha, and any of her accomplices that are Indian citizens, so they may face justice in the Delhi High Court. She also learned that because the offence involved the abduction and trafficking of more than one person, the punishment if found guilty is rigorous imprisonment for a term not be less than ten years to life, probably also being liable to a substantial fine.

Vijaya will, of course, press for a whole life sentence and a fine that equates to significantly more than the value of all of Fetisha's assets. Given the current political & judicial will to stamp out crimes of this nature, and her intention to publicly use the case to campaign for real women's equal rights legislation, Vijaya is very hopeful that the maximum penalties will be handed down. Emily smiles when she adds Vijaya's opinion is that Fetisha will find life in a women's prison very difficult, there have been previous instances where the accused has been murdered by persons unknown while awaiting trial. Giggling, we agree that it would be truly awful if she meets her end violently at the hands of inmates.

Our sisters depart for their dates and as they take their leave, we inhale a wonderful aroma emanating from the kitchen. We join them there to chat. They are just as lovely as our sisters and seem very happy with their new lives. Not once is there a suggestion that even one of them might be interested in escorting. Perhaps it is just as well because there is only one unoccupied family room! But, as with our six lovely sisters, I plan to shorten their probation period, if our sisters agree, and double their wages. The meal is delicious, even better than in a good Indian restaurant and the kulfi ice cream dessert is to die for. All the events catch up with us, I don't know how Emily has managed to stay awake. We thank them for the wonderful meal and, following hugs and kisses, Emily and I go up to our room.

We both know that Emily isn't up to the rigours of one of our deliciously intimate showers, so we just enjoy a refreshing shower while I wash us both and then dry us both with lovely warm fluffy towels. The sun hasn't yet set, so I close the curtains. We undress and get into bed hoping for a good night's sleep.

Wrapping our arms around each other in a tight embrace, our lips touch together as soft as a feather, just that feather touch sends a tingle through me, alerting my body for the pleasures to come. Simultaneously, as if controlled by a single switch, our lips part allowing our tongues to dance a passionate Argentine Tango. The first tingle is joined by more.

Emily slides her hands down my body, pulling me in, so we can kiss even more closely. My breasts press into her smaller ones and seem to mould together as one earning our very own OBE to become 'One Beautiful Entity'. Our tongues flicking, twisting and caressing in their dance of passion.

I cup her face in my hands, touching my lips gently to her again, a perfect fusion between lovers. With our mouths so fully engaged, Emily's hands slip down to my bottom to sensually caress me as we kiss.

Emily slides my dress from my shoulders, kissing my shoulders and, as my dress slithers away from my breasts, kisses my newly exposed flesh. She reaches behind to unclasp my bra, leaving my girls free for her to kiss and caress, which she does while looking up at me. She licks my nipples and kisses them, then in little sucks pulling out first one nipple and then the other: "Your breasts are works of art my darling."

She continues to suck them both, drawing each one out to her full length, pulling with her lips. She slides my dress down and helps me out of it.

Now all a' tingle, I caress her hair as she kisses my breasts, sucking so deliciously on each nipple in turn. I feel her delicate, sensual touch to my button, bringing it alive with delicious sensations. I embrace her pulling her face between my girls, becoming your cushions but with extra benefits. As she sucks my nipples out, I purr in pleasure: "I cherish every part of you, being sent to me from paradise.

Emily tells me: "You are such a wonderful fiancée and I long for our marriage, but I am yours in every sense right now."

Emily kisses down my tummy, licking around my belly-button until she approaches the barrier of my lacy G-string. She kneels, as if in worship, pulling my flimsy covering aside so she can kiss my labia. Intoxicated by my scent, she kisses along my lips as her fingers tease my hard nipple, now wet with her saliva. As her tongue pushes between my lips, tasting my essence, she purrs as if murmuring her satisfaction as she pushes my button upwards, lavishing it with her own nectar.

I gasp at the intimate, delicate touch to my sensitive puffy lips. She lights up my world, it's as if she has set my sex alight as a beacon to the rest of my body. I moan my pleasure unrestrained, and feel the heat, she has created in me, it suffuses throughout my sex. Everywhere she touches comes alive as if she is the female equivalent of Midas with the sensuality of the goddess Aphrodite. I long for our formal union irrespective of what any sexist bigots may make of us. I am in my heaven with my goddess.

Emily helps me to our bed and seats me on the edge. She opens my thighs, and pulling aside my flimsy covering, she presses her lips against my button. Sucking her slowly, but purposefully, delighting in her and in my scent. I provide her with a veritable feast, and my nectar makes her tongue (and other places) tingle. She places my legs on each of her shoulders. She slides my knickers down, ducking under them and a leg to get closer, leaving my knickers on to effectively capture my knees, not to mention her head. Emily's tongue is now free to range as she wishes, down my cleft to that place between my treasure and my rosebud. She teases me with the very tip of her tongue and follows my nectar down to my rosebud where she licks it in, even as her fingers spread my folds to find my intimate wetness.

I move as indicated by my precious fiancée, smiling as my flimsy covering is easily pulled aside, the very attribute which a submissive sensuous woman desires for the perfect knickers design. Emily separates my thighs, opening a pathway to my treasure. Being so accessible for my lover is what I feel is my purpose in life and I am both happy and proud for it to be so. Her attentions to my button, fans the fires of my longing for her. Her touch is so delicate, so gentle and yet so very effective. Emily has the key to my heart and also to my very core and all connections from it. Then lifting my legs either side of her head, She ducks down as she slides my string down to my knees and no further. The string becomes the sweet binding that holds us so intimately entwined. The fire engulfs my body, raising the temperature and the pressure, I cannot stifle my cries of pleasure, but I wouldn't want to.

She sucks on my button, her tongue plays with it, flicking as her fingers slide effortlessly. Now moving into my inner sanctum, spreading her fingers inside, she finds my special place and massages her as her tongue circles and flicks my button, savouring her taste and the effects that she can see she is having on me. Emily's fingers, tongue and mouth all employed in worshipping her darling Sansa.

I arch my back in delight of all the sensations engulfing me. The double stimulation is like the bellows blowing across the glowing red hot charcoal in a blacksmith's forge, making them burn even hotter and spreading the heat even further. My cries of pleasure become more frequent and louder. The familiar pressure and body quivers tell me that I'm on the very edge of an intense ecstasy.

Emily's fingers tune me to the highest frequency of pleasure, she laps my nectar, her lips caressing my bud, sucking hard, her left index teasing my rosebud. I cannot hep but moan my pleasure.

I squirm, my body shaking as the huge pressure inside me explodes into a million points of light illuminating my whole body from the inside making me feel as if I'm glowing. Without any care for the consequences, I scream my ecstasy and my love for my Emily. I feel my essence flow through my sex like a torrent, even though it isn't an actual flood. In ecstasy I seem to float weightless.

Emily delights in my essence coating her face and chin, and as my treasure clenches her fingers, we are as one together, always! As I enjoy my ecstasy, she has the pleasure of knowing the woman she adores is happy: "I love you!"

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12