Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily just holds me tight, it is just what I need as I come down, that wonderful feeling of ONEness that we both love so much. I hear the three wonderful words and feel the complete meaning of them repeat them back to her: "I love you my Emily, now, in the future, forever!"

Emily replies: "Always my love."

We lie in happy and contented in each other's embrace for some time.

Still glowing from Emily's ministrations and deliciously intense orgasm, I kiss Emily and whisper: "If you feel up to it, I would like, very gently, to return the favour my darling."

"After my ordeal at Fetisha's hands my love," Emily says: "I may still be a little sore in places, but I am sure that your ministrations are the best medicine I could ever have - how does my darling Sansa want her Emily?"

I help my Emily into position on the bed, lying flat on her back, knees raised and open, with a pillow wrapped in a bath towel under her bottom, ready for my attention. Lying on my side beside her and after a beautifully long and sensual kiss, I progress to her neck, just under her earlobe which I know to be one of her most erogenous zones. At the same time my hand teases her nipple gently.

As my lips meet Emily's, all her aches seem to fade away, replaced by delicious tingling sensations which make her nipples ready for me, standing, as both girls are, to attention for me. To be on her back for me, with her knees raised and open was to be where she knew she belongs. She already feels her essence sliding down from her cleft towards her rosebud. With her Sansa, arousal was immediate.

A tiny bit at a time, I kiss my way down Emily's delicious neck and am delighted to feel her nipple respond to my loving touch. There's no one in the world more important to me and I plan to prove it to her every day in every way. My kisses reach the end of her neck so I transfer them to her throat, like a vampire but filled with love. With her nipple standing rigidly to attention for me, I give it some extra attention to ensure that she is ready to be sucked soon, very soon indeed.

Emily's sensations seem heightened. She had feared that Fetisha's abuse might have make her less able to respond as she usually does to her Sansa, but with every flick of my fingers and touch of my tongue, she knew that she was mine, and always would be. Her treasure was tingling in the most aching way, and she could feel herself getting ready for her. Her nipples ached, they wanted her lips on them, they wanted to be taken - but that was true of the rest of her. After that ordeal, this was the reclaiming, and Sansa knew, as she did that she was hers. The low whimpers escaping her told us both that.

Moving sufficiently so that I'm able to take Emily's little soldier, still standing to attention, between my lips I suck gently enjoying our total union after her heroic ordeal. I flick the tip back and forward with the tip of my tongue, purring deeply to add some gentle vibrations to her pleasure. I hear her moan in response, and delighted, I gently run my teeth back and forward across her nipple. I'm feeling so aroused, Emily can arouse me just by smiling but with her warmth and scent added to my sensations, it is sublime.

Though Emily's breasts are small, her nipples are sensitive, and the care, love and attention which they are getting from her Sansa is making them ache, sending signals of pleasure to her sex, and she can smell that her arousal is creating a monsoon between her thighs, making her feel cool as the juices dry before being topped up again every time she licks me. Emily strokes her Sansa's hair, whispering to Sansa of her delight in, and love for her and what she is doing to her.

Something stirs inside me, I love Emily's natural scent but sense that soon, if not now, the gift of her essence will come to the surface where I can enjoy her bounty. I've no intention of intruding inside her but every intention of her enjoying my adoration. Accordingly, I slide down the bed and position myself so that I can see, smell and taste the beauty with which she is endowed. I touch my lips to her labia in adoration as gently as a butterfly, kissing my way sensuously along each lip in turn. I can see the drops of her essence glistening and it lifts my heart to know her ordeal hasn't damaged her reflexes. I turn my attention to her button and hear her gasp of pleasure as my lips enclose her. I suck gently teasing the tip with my tongue, her fragrance intoxicates me but not like alcohol, more like a gentler version of the ecstasy from orgasm.

As Emily feels my lips slide down her body, it is almost an out of body experience - the ecstasy sending her high - and then, each time her lips touch mine, and with each lick along her wetness, she is snatched from the heights to the carnal pleasures surging through her. Sansa knows, by instinct, that Emily is not ready for invasion, and perhaps her loving eyes can see that she needs what she is offering. When her lips fasten on her aching button, she groans loudly. The tension between the ecstasy and the carnal, the heavenly and the earthly, stretch her out from under her hood - and as, by instinct, she grips my long, thick, black hair, massaging my scalp in excitement, she feels her tummy ripple and the sinews of her thighs tense - inside her is a tsunami waiting to be released

Bathing in the happiness of my Emily's pleasure, indicated by her sounds, I continue my ministrations and spying the glistening trail of essence leaving her entrance, trailing down her perineum to her puckered rosebud, I collect her essence and transfer it to her rosebud, probing it a little further inside after each collection. I take full advantage and pulse-suck, gently, on her button stroking the tip with my tongue and gently probing her rosebud at the same tempo.

Emily suddenly aroused, pushes against me, she feels so hot, as if she will burn up - but that tsunami will burst and calm her and then, as Santa's tongue takes her to paradise - it bursts!

Emily's body shakes as she pushes her hot sex against my face, this is my favourite place to be. Sensing that she is about to climax, I continue my ministrations, careful not to increase the pressure and ready to receive the gift of her delicious bounty.

Emily pours herself out for knowing one thing above all, WE are ONE. Emily is mine and I am hers - and she gives her all to me.

Just in time to receive her bounty, I gently close my lips around her entrance and am blessed to receive her delicious essence. A gift from the woman I adore.

We wrap our arms around each other and are very soon asleep, we sleep so soundly that we have to be woken for breakfast.

12