Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Magistrates Court.
4.7k words
4.71
2.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

(This chapter was written in collaboration with my online life-partner PixieHoff. We have a lot of fun bouncing story ideas between us. In this chapter we feature (1) Fetisha and her accomplices answering the charges of Abduction & Trafficking for the purposes of Prostitution at Lavender Hill Magistrates' Court in Battersea, and (2) An intimate scene with the part of Emily played by PixieHoff and the part of Sansa played by EvieUKNE. We hope that you, our dear reader, will enjoy it as much as we do.)

Emily feels refreshed by sleep but her abused entrance feels very sore. She agrees to sit on the edge of the bed while I carefully apply the balm prescribed by the A&E gynaecologist. Within minutes the area feels less sore and we decide that the tube of balm needs to be our constant companion. In getting dressed, Emily opts to go without underwear, not that she often wears a bra, and a slip under a lavender shade shirt dress with a fabric belt while I choose a navy blue dress with a pattern of large red flowers and green leaves. We both add a pair of comfortable shoes and go down for a late breakfast.

As we enjoy a simple breakfast, the doorbell rings and expecting the men from the Electric Garage Doors & Entrance Gates Company, Sooni goes to answer it. She is right and calls Riya, so together they can keep an eye on the installation of the new remote controlled garage doors and remote controlled gates.

Emily receives a call, which she immediately puts on speaker so I can hear, from Penny Farthing, the Detective Sergeant. She says that Fetisha and her accomplices are scheduled to appear before the magistrates at 10:45 am at Lavender Hill Magistrates' Court, if she and I would like to attend to see them being formally charged. An exchange of smiles and nods confirms that we want to see the proceedings so Penny says that she will save two seats for us. With Sooni & Riya overseeing the installation work, I ask Inika if she is free to take us to The Lavender Hill Magistrates' Court in Battersea and she is happy to do so.

Fortunately the traffic has lessened since 'rush hour' so it doesn't take very long to get there via Battersea Bridge. Penny meets us and introduces Detective Chief Inspector Sally Forth, the Senior Investigating Officer on the case. She takes us into one of the courtrooms, resplendent in modern oak panelling and furniture. The focal point is the magistrates' bench which is on a platform and making the 3 magistrates above everybody in the courtroom. Behind and above the bench a resplendent Crown ER crest is fastened to the wall. We take our seats with Penny and Sally who suggest we follow their lead regarding when to stand and when to sit.

The dock, where the accused will sit, is to one side of the courtroom. It is basically a large long wooden cell with thick security glass panels providing no access to the courtroom itself. The accused enter the dock directly from the cells in the basement, by way of a locked door composed of heavy vertical iron bars through three substantial horizontal bars and a long narrow staircase. Fetisha and her accomplices, the auctioneer and the bidders, 19 in all, arrive in the dock and take their seats quietly with an officer standing behind each one of them.

Fetisha notices Emily and I watching and we can't help smiling at her predicament. The lawyers and others enter the court and the bailiff calls: "All rise!" Three magistrates, all women, enter the court and stand in front of their comfortable office type chairs. The bailiff calls: "All bow!" Naturally everyone does, including Fetisha and her cronies in the dock. The magistrates bow in return and then sit. Everyone, including prisoners, sits down. The presiding magistrate, sat in the centre, asks the lawyers if they are ready to proceed. The lawyers rise and in turn say that they are, so the presiding magistrate asks that the charges be read.

The bailiff reads the charge sheet: "Count one is that Fetisha Battacharya, an Indian citizen, did plan the forced abduction of Dr. Pixie Hoffman, whereby naked and sexually abused, she was locked into a cage barely large enough for a dog. Count Two is that 'various names', did aid and abet said abduction by removing said caged captive from the premises in which she had been sexually abused. Count three is that Fetisha Battacharya aided and abetted by 'various names' did engage in human trafficking by transporting said caged captive from said premises to a warehouse to be sold by auction to the highest bidder. Count four is that Fetisha Battacharya, aided and abetted by Nastase Reeper and 'various persons' did plan, and engage in Trafficking for the purpose of Forced Prostitution by holding an auction for Dr. Pixie Hoffman and 'various other' naked and caged ladies present in the warehouse. Count five is that Fetisha Battacharya aided and abetted by 'various names', enticed the prime recruiters of the world's prostitution rings to the warehouse for the sole purpose of buying said caged women in an auction to be forced into prostitution."

The presiding magistrate nods to the bailiff and looking at the defence lawyers asks: "How does each defendant plead, guilty or not guilty?" Unsurprisingly, each defendant, as their name is read out replies: "Not guilty Madam!"

The presiding magistrate says: "Let the record show that every defendant entered a plea of not guilty."

She consults with the magistrate on either side of her and then announces a 15 minutes adjournment. The three magistrates rise as do everyone. Bows are exchanged and the magistrates leave the courtroom. Sally whispers into my ear: " In the past, I have observed that after such an adjournment with important crimes such as these, the magistrates usually return to announce that the case will be referred to the high court. I relay her words to Emily and it turns out that she is correct.

The presiding magistrate then says: "We will now hear applications regarding bail."

The lead prosecutor makes his application: "May it please the court: in view of the seriousness of the charges before the court; the flight risk of the defendants, a substantial number being foreign nationals and not British citizens; the allegation from the Indian Government that the principal defendant is neither a professor nor indeed it seems an academic and the non-existence of the university at which she claims to be a professor; and the links to organised crime, the prosecution asks that bail is denied and the defendants be remanded in custody until their appearance in the High Court."

Each of the defence lawyers ask that the defendants be bailed on their own recognisance.

The magistrates confer again and the presiding magistrate rules: "Bail is denied. The defendants will be remanded in custody until their appearance in the High Court. We will now adjourn for lunch and resume at 2:00 pm. Take them down."

Outside the courtroom Sally and Penny join Emily and I to explain that magistrates have little or no discretion with such serious crimes. She adds that the defendants can now be held in prison and if the trial date is very distant, then an extension can be granted by magistrates in a very similar way. We refer to this process as: 'charge, plea & bail', which rather sums up what we have just seen. Sally discloses that it appears the Indian Government have applied for the extradition of all the defendants to be tried in India. At present the UK maximum sentence is 14 years imprisonment, although the government is moving toward legislating for the maximum be increased to a life sentence, India already has life imprisonment as its maximum sentence and harsher conditions. The defendants are therefore likely to hope for a UK trial. We thank them for their assistance as they leave to return to work.

Inika drives us back home to find that the new remote controlled doors have been fitted to the garages and look very smart. The work on the installation of the double wrought-iron entry gates with call system and mailbox is underway and the concrete work is expected to be completed today with the installation of the gates tomorrow after the mortar and concrete posts have set and hardened.

We go in for lunch and to update the family, and servants, on what we witnessed at court. The exciting news is that India has applied for the extradition of the defendants. Along with the usual text from Michelle to each escort, I received one from her which I read out aloud: "Michelle, and the residents of the White House, are delighted to invite all the residents of India House to a Hen Night Party, to launch the celebrations for the upcoming quadruple wedding. The party will be at the White House (Exclusive Escorts) starting at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday the 17th of October. That particular night doesn't have any bookings yet, so everyone will be able to attend and the four couples will have plenty of time to recover before their wedding on Wednesday the 20th!"

Everyone is delighted, particularly when I point out that everyone living at the house is invited. Emily suggests a rather more intimate party for the four couples, perhaps involving less alcohol, on the night before the wedding. I pick up on the idea and suggest we host it in our master suite. One by one we can see the penny drop with the other three couples when they recall our lovely impromptu party in the lounge. Everyone is enthusiastic to start an exclusive marriage, excluding professional dates, with a last-chance-for-sex party. I ask if I may accept Michelle's invitation and in turn, invite all the residents of the White House to our quadruple wedding and reception.

Agreement is unanimous, even the servants are almost jumping for joy, so I call Michelle to accept and to formally issue the invitation to our quadruple wedding. Michelle accepts for herself and is almost certain everyone will ask her to accept on their behalf too. It isn't very long before she calls back and confirms that everyone in the White House accept the quadruple wedding invitation with thanks.

Following afternoon tea, during which we had related the proceedings at the magistrates' court to the other residents of India House that weren't present at the lunchtime update. All the Chelsea Exclusives take their leave to prepare for their date.

I take Emily up to our room on the pretext of changing her dressing. However, we are aching so much for each other and need to be alone for a while, possibly even to take a nap. Arriving in our suite, I put out a charming porcelain 'do not disturb' sign that I found in an antiques and curios shop. Taking no chances, I close and lock the door so that it cannot be opened from outside. Alone at last we engage in a beautifully long, tonsil tickling french kiss.

Emily wants to be alone and at one with her Sansa and when she takes her back to our room, she is delighted - tingling even. The moment that Santa's lips touch hers, she feels as though the world is vanishing, Sansa is everything to her. Emily's stomach does an impression of a butterfly meadow in spring, and as their lips press together and she feels her hair with her hands, Emily is in heaven. She can feel her whole body crying out for Sansa - she is so hers in any and in every way.

Taking my Emily by the hand, I lead her to the ottoman at the foot of our bed. Then embracing her and holding her to me, we kiss again and again before I start to kiss-strip my beloved fiancée. First, I ask her to raise her arms so that I can lift her top from her, she does so and little by little, I raise the top by its hem, taking the opportunity to smother her belly with kisses, pausing only to probe her belly button with my tongue.

Lifting the hem higher, I feast on one nipple while playing with the other with my hand. Sucking in pulses, trying to draw her out, my fingers tease her other nipple. I purr my delight knowing very well that my beloved Emily will feel the vibrations on her nipple. I touch my teeth to her, now standing proudly for me and feel more home and alive than at any time before I was so fortunate to meet her.

As Sansa raises Emily's top, she exposes her braless small tits, or titlets - her nipples stiffening for her. With the cool air caressing her nipples, Emily feels her juices leaking down her inner thighs, wanting her Sansa so much. Her knickers are so wet she just knows Sansa can smell her scent, every fibre of her aches for her Sansa. She feels her desire, and with it her desire lights aflame.

Emily purrs as her nipples enjoy Sansa's full attention, other parts of her burn, if fire and liquid can be one, because her knickers are sticking to her lips. Emily's nipples transmit the joy to every part of her, she is Sansa's and she desires her and wants to be as ONE with her, not just now but forever and ever, the vibrations are driving her to a frenzy of desire.

Lifting the hem to her neck, I'm conscious of a wetness between my legs. Emily has this wonderful effect on me, she only has to smile into my eyes and I seem to dissolve for her. I kiss her throat, baring my teeth to lightly scrape her skin. Her scent intoxicates me, it always does, but even more so now because I know that I'm contributing to her fragrance production. Kissing my way slowly up her neck, inching her top higher as if dancing with veils, I kiss the erogenous zone under her ear, and keep kissing it until I can resist her lips no longer. Her top has done its job, so I lift it completely from her and holding her bottom, almost dissolve as our mouths meet. Such bliss!

She melts into Sansa, now putty in her hands, and am consumed by want, no, more than that, need, and her tongue and lips are driving me wild with desire. With her there is only US, the world has vanished and we are one - she is mine as I am hers and desire consumes us.

I whisper: "My darling, may I venture between your labia today, if you feel well enough? Then I help her lay back on the bed. Sensuously, I kiss along the waistband of her skirt, unfastening it and smiling up to her, take part of the hem between my teeth, then using my hands at the sides, tease the skirt out from under her bottom and onto her legs. I see my heaven revealed, her knickers with a delicious wet patch that makes my button tingle. I lean forward and inhale a deep breath through my nose which is touching her wetness. I am intoxicated and adore it and my loving life-partner.

After what happened to Emily with the ghastly Fetisha, I had wondered about ever being touched there again, but the moment my Sansa expresses her wish, I want her there. As her wet knickers are peeled away, strings of her essence show she is wet, sticky and hot. Emily presses toward her, wantonly, her wanton, her woman always and forever.

Emily answers my question in the clearest way possible, by pressing her sex against my face. I'm already intoxicated but this is far more, far richer, far more consuming. Oh, how I ache for her to consume me, but I must wait for after her ordeal is history and the discomfort has gone, she is my priority in every way. Easing her knickers from her stickiness, I rejoice at their reluctance to part from her sex and from her knickers. It is my time and with my tongue, I gently cut the strings of her gooey connections. Her taste is my impression of heaven, for to me she is perfection. Very gently, like silk floating as it falls, I touch my tongue to her gloriously puffy labia and softly trail my tongue between them, collecting her essence which tastes divine.

Intoxicated by her fragrance and taste, I trail my goo covered fingers out of her cleft, down her perineum, around her puckered rosebud and back to the welcoming warmth and gooey essence of her cleft. I love that when withdrawing my fingers, a string of her essence is stretched; one end remains stuck to her treasure and the other to my fingers. The unexpected delight is when the light makes it glisten like a gem, which seems reasonable given that one end of the string is attached to her treasure.

Her rosebud seems to be sending me invitations for a repeat visit, of course I am more than happy to answer the call. This time, I collect her essence from her cleft with my tongue, accompanied by the sweet music of her whimpers of delight that my ministrations are giving her. Continuing out of her adorable cleft and onto her perineum, I notice happily that there is now a trail of her essence all the way to her rosebud where it pools to cover her rear entrance. This time, I spend more time circling her rosebud with my tongue and am a little surprised to need to linger there. At that moment My Emily emits a number of sustained whimpers, she is clearly enjoying the sensations so I linger even longer while teasing her.

Although intoxicated by the precious intimacy, I am still surprised to feel the need to probe into her rear entrance with my tongue. I do exactly that and although totally disgusted with myself, her sounds of pleasure intensify and she presses herself against me and I am so pleased to be able to avoid retching. I justify my actions to myself that while working as an escort, I am totally dedicated to the pleasure of my client so why shouldn't I be equally, if not more, dedicated to the pleasure of my precious darling fiancée.

With that, I continue tongue fucking her third hole and move my hand to tease her button with my forefinger. The effect from my dual stimulation is almost instantaneous, she quivers and whimpers and the longer I continue, the more she quivers and the louder she sounds. I'm in my seventh heaven, giving her pleasure being my total dedication, all natural restraint is cast aside as I press my face hard against her beautiful bottom so that my tongue can reach that little bit further inside her. It becomes a little tempestuous as her quivers and squirms become more pronounced and she responds by pushing herself onto my tongue. This is really intimate and I love it.

Emily achieves her orgasm, an intense one if her movement and cries are anything to go by and experience suggests that it is. Reluctantly, I retract my tongue from her hole and replace it with two fingers, at the same time moving my head to close my lips around her vaginal entrance to collect as much of her essence as possible. I finger fuck her rear passage and am rewarded with her deliciously sweet tangy essence. When the mini-flood seems to stop, carrying her precious essence in my mouth, I move up the bed to embrace her as she comes down. She kisses me on the lips, her tongue tapping between them as if knocking on a door. Of course, unable to deny her anything, I welcome her tongue into my mouth and like a blender, our tongues dance to produce the most wonderful smoothie. Naturally we both swallow and smiling kiss again, and again.

After a while my Emily smiles, deeper and deeper in love, and whispers: "I sense that my Sansa is feeling a need to submit lovingly to her life-partner, are you not my precious one?

"I will follow you wherever you lead" I answer from my heart: "I look forward to expanding my horizons, with you!"

Emily smiles broadly: "My good girl!"

Emily kisses my breasts, pulling on my nipples with her finger and thumb and with her lips on my right breast.

I moan in pleasure: "I can't help myself darling, you simply arouse me just by being near."

"It is entirely reciprocal," Emily assures: "That is a source of great pleasure in itself, and now my precious one, let me turn you over a little."

Turning, as indicated by my Emily, my nipples cry out for further attention, so I pinch them firmly and the sensation feels so nice, if a little sharp. In the meantime, her kisses to my bottom sends warmth pulsing deliciously through my sex.

Emily seems to delight in my bottom and be unable to resist the desire to smother it in kisses all over my soft cheeks as I play with my erect and very sensitive nipples. Her hand slides under me to caress my treasure. Her fingers reach my cleft to luxuriate in my wetness as her tongue moves slowly, sensuously, down between my cleft to my rosebud, trickling her saliva along the way, so it begins to collect in my rosebud. As her fingers begin to massage my button, her tongue plays around the intimate space of my rosebud.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12