Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

I gasp with delight as her hand reaches between my legs and softly samples my essence while I continue to tease my highly sensitive nipples. I moan again, enjoying the sensation of wetness trickling down from my cleft and together her saliva collect in my rosebud. Emily licks gently, flicking her tongue around the event horizon of my black hole. She probes gently with her fingers teasing some of the saliva inside, her fingers gently probing, just circling.

Still flicking, twisting and rolling my nipples to keep them nicely erect, they are becoming a little sore but even that heightens my pleasure. I am highly stimulated but try to relax my muscles hoping some of the wetness will enter my rear passage.

Emily gently helps me to my hands and knees, positioning me so that her tongue can be even more intimate. She presses her tongue against my rosebud as her hands spread the cheeks of my bottom. (Emily tells me later how she noted the contrast between my darker skin tone and the pinkness inside my sex and my exposed rosebud.)

Emily gently tongues me, I can feel her face pressed against my bottom, her tongue just beginning to dip inside as I relax.

I move with my darling Emily positioning me on my knees with my face on the soft bed, so that my bottom is raised exposing my two holes, just for her.

Emily's right hand fingers begin to play with the wetter of my two holes, her fingers pressing between my petals to enter my heaven, i.e. my velvet wetness, while her tongue continues to explore my rosebud.

I whimper in delight as her tongue teases my rosebud, her hands helping to spread my cheeks. I'm in heaven, totally being led by my wonderful fiancée, but the touch of her tongue into my dark hole is just sublime. I moan as Emily adds her fingers to the play, my sex tingling sensually to add to the glorious sensations from her tongue. My nipples now feel on fire from my ministrations.

Emily presses more firmly now, through my muscle so that she can take possession of my dark hole, withdrawing her tongue for a second, she asks: "Is my Sansa willing to give me this last private place so ALL of you is mine?"

I am more than ready: "Yes my love, I am totally yours, in every part of me and in any/every way."

She responds: "Thank you my precious, for the same is true of me, and we shall share ALL the pleasures we can have together."

As her fingers explore my wet treasure, she finds my special place and massages it: "I look forward to sharing anything and everything with you, the love of my life."

Emily's tongue commences her true exploration of my hitherto private parts. She laps between my lips, gently but persistently teasing the nerve endings there, while simultaneously stimulating my special place. Next, gently lapping and circling with her tongue, she rims my rosebud, so that no part of me remains dry or unloved. She presses ever deeper as I relax, the tip of her tongue pressing in once more, ever more intimate.

Furiously working my sore nipples, I push down onto her fingers and tongue, revelling in her love, my core and nipples are aflame with passion and alight with tingles. I moan in short bursts as if panting. The heat and pressure now make their presence felt in the most delicious way.

Emily maintains her lapping and pressing, her fingers intimately exploring my wetness. As her tongue shows my rosebud how much pleasure can be obtained from my willingness to trust my loving Emily.

My nipples tingle and feel on fire from my onslaught, I quiver and squirm but try to relax my dark sphincter for my Emily.

Emily's face pushes hard against my most private parts, taking them for her, for US. Thus opening me to the new sensations I have been craving, the pure gift of her devotion.

I relax and push down, welcoming her soft tongue into my third reception area.

Her tongue begins to slide in and out of me, a sense of what it might be like when I am ready for her strap on, but for now, just her tongue, exploring intimately.

Buried deep in my third hole, she explores and takes me there, as her fingers massage my special place inside my wet treasure.

I am consumed by the passion of our love, her tongue and fingers sending my temperature and pressure soaring as my third reception area welcomes her.

Emily worships her Sansa as I give all of myself to my Emily, making US into ONE. She presses her face and pistons her tongue in and out of my third reception area as her fingers massage my special place. Her thumb just brushes my button as she presses sensuously into all my intimate parts, taking me as she knows I wish to be taken.

I cry my release as the pressure seems to explode inside me. This is an even higher state of ecstasy, I feel completely united with my precious Emily as what feels like a torrent of my very essence rushes toward the exit.

She rejoices as I, her life-partner surrender my precious essence to her care and love. Emily loves the feeling as both my holes clench in welcoming her.

I try to hold my Emily inside me, but know that I can't maintain the clench for long. I feel our ONENESS deepen and widen to embrace new sensations.

We are ONE and as Emily laps up my delicious nectar, she begins to pull her tongue out, licking my bottom and kissing me, loving me. My fingers slowly ease their way out and she turns me over so I can watch as she sucks her fingers: "You taste divine my precious one"

Emily looks at me, deeply in love, so happy to be back with me in our special way, our special place: "I love you My Sansa."

"Thank you so much my darling," I say and watch her suck my essence from her fingers and hold me close in a passionate french kiss: "I love you too my Emily."

Emily smiles as I taste myself from her, and loving this new dimension we have added: "So my love, having dabbled here, what is your verdict? Is this something to explore, or was this fine, but not where you would like to go with your Emily?"

I answer : "It's amazing darling, how you have transformed my revulsion into a new passion."

Emily nods: "Between us it can be a joy but it is, I fear, one of the many areas men spoil for women with their rough ways."

I simply respond: "I agree totally."

Emily adds: "A nice clean bottom, post shower, can be a great joy! I am so glad that you enjoyed that my precious one."

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12