Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Engagement.
5k words
4.4
6.9k
4
2

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Alisa and I wake to the sound of knocking on our door, I call: "come in!" and Piti enters the room smiling to ask if we prefer tea or coffee as our first drinks of the day. We smile back to her, Alisa asks for coffee for us both. I want to let her know that it isn't necessary to bring us drinks in bed, but it's such a nice thing to do and so nicely done, that we simply smile and say thank you.

After she has left the room, we agree how beautiful she is and how lucky we are to find 3 such nice people to look after us. We also wonder if Sooni has someone special in her life. Alisa reminds me that we got engaged last night and that we should go out to buy each other engagement rings. I ask if she has to go to work and she is about to reply when there is another knock at the door.

This time Lali is with Piti, each bearing a cup of freshly brewed coffee for us, which we accept with a smile. I pat the bed and ask them to sit with us and when seated, ask how they slept. It is as if a dam is breached as they enthusiastically tell us they love their room, the bed is so comfortable and the en-suite is so private and luxurious beyond measure. Alisa takes the opportunity to ask if Sooni has someone special and Lali says that she has a lovely girlfriend named Riya. Like them she is a British citizen.

We smile, pleased that she has someone. I ask if she works and Piti tells us that she has just become a chartered accountant and is about to start advertising for clients. Lali adds that they are trying to save enough to get married. I exchange smiles and nods with Alisa and suggest that Riya be allowed to live with Sooni and work from the house. I could be her first client and Alisa adds that she could be her second.

I tell them that they may tell Sooni the good news and invite her and Riya to ask us any questions that they may have. I ask Lali and Piti about the household shopping and Lali says that if I give them the money for the week, with any special requests, then at the end of the week she will present me with the receipts and the change. I suggest that the money, £250 to begin with, be kept in a cashbox in a kitchen cupboard, with all the change and receipts in the cash box. Of course Lali will have a key, as will I. Lali says that it is a very workable solution indeed. I ask Lali to give me my handbag, then I hand her £250 and a front door key, so Sooni can take Lali and Piti to the Tesco Express nearby to buy initial supplies while I see about getting a lockable cashbox. They thank us, and smiling, leave us to get ready.

Alisa says that she has a spare cashbox with keys at home that we can use, and we can have some breakfast there. Neither of us can drive, but it's a nice day so we decide to walk. But first we shower etc. and get dressed. We put on our brand new bra & skimpy thong sets and Alisa borrowing one of my new dresses, I choose a pretty floral summer dress and off we go to her house.

On the way Alisa tells me about Chelsea Exclusives. She had been an escort for some years, but as a lesbian it wasn't easy for her because virtually all the clients were men. She had to service male clients or go hungry, so she accepted the least worse option and got to work. Her epiphany was to build her own agency to be run solely for female clients. It took a little while to come up with the name Chelsea Exclusives, but when she advertised the service she quickly became very busy and had to recruit help.

Fortunately about 10 of the ladies she had worked with, were also lesbians and joined her. Taking only 35% of the escort's fee, she was undercutting the competition and quickly became established, she likes to think that their high quality of service was a big factor in their success. Alisa emphasises that the agency only sells escort time and never sex. If an escort likes her client, it is up to her whether she engages in sex. However, on pain of instant dismissal, her escorts are not allowed to sell sex, so that they and the agency can remain, and be seen to remain, within the law.

On arrival we have a light, but late, breakfast and while she shows me her house, we retrieve the cashbox with its keys. The house is large and has a very similar layout to mine. Alisa tells me that she has decided to rent out all the house except her personal rooms as I suggested. It is clear that the house could accommodate her staff of 20, if ladies are willing to share and being lesbians, she hopes that won't present a problem.

She locks up her rooms and asks if she can use Sooni and the BMW to move her things. I am more than happy to agree. As we are leaving, two of her ladies see us and come to give us a hug and kiss. Alisa tells them her plan and adds that we are going to buy our engagement rings, they congraulate us and immediately volunteer to spread the word to the other ladies, expecting that they will all want to live together in her house and will want to throw us a party. Alisa says that she will have the rental value assessed so that they get a fair rent. Happily they continue on their way and Alisa takes me to her favourite jewellers 'The Diamond Store'.

As we walk, Alisa continues to talk about Chelsea Exclusives. The fee for her ladies is £200 an hour, the shortest 'date' being 2 hours. For the most popular escorts the longest 'date' so far is 8 hours. This means that an escort could bring in £1,600 a night. It is tough work but not arduous, because escorts work when other people usually socialise. However theoretically, if she worked the longest shift every night she would earn £379,600 in a year before income tax, currently 45%.

I'm astounded at the figures but realise it's unlikely that the escorts would earn the highest rate every night of the year. She tells me that the profession is notoriously short-lived and that the ladies can burn-out quickly, becoming less desirable and/or losing their attractiveness due to advancing years. She tries to encourage a sensible approach and advises them to save for when they can no longer work as escorts.

I say that running the agency must be very lucrative and she admits that it is, but she was fortunate and ceased escorting before burning-out, to become a madame... ahem... manage the agency. She says that she has saved a lot and bought her house without a having to resort to a mortgage, not that anyone would give her one! We exchange smiles.

We arrive at 'The Diamond Store' and on ringing the bell, we are scrutinised by a security guard and then admitted. Alisa proudly announces that we have just got engaged and wish to buy a pair of high-quality identical diamond engagement rings. I smile at the way she 'outs' us, leaving no possible doubt that we are a lesbian couple. But given our mission, it would very soon become apparent. A gentleman asks us to take a seat with him at a small glass-topped coffee table then offers his congratulations on our happy event. He beckons to an assistant and asks for a tray of the very best 0.75 carat diamond engagement rings.

When he places them on the table, the tray of rings takes our breath away. He explains that the round cut diamond is a vintage design and having a brilliant sparkle, it is still a favourite. The princess cut is a contemporary design introduced in the 1970s, the shape is square. It is a modern alternative to the round cut, but like it, the princess cut has a large number of facets and exceptional sparkle. He also points out and names the other cuts but I cannot take my eyes off the beautiful princess cut. Alisa asks my favourite and I tell her and she says it is hers too. The tray is removed and he asks for the tray of the 6 best princess cut 0.75 carat diamond engagement rings.

When the tray arrives he tells us that they are all 0.75 carat diamonds but, as we can see, two are 18 carat yellow gold, two are 18 carat white gold and the other two are 95% pure platinum. The main difference between white and yellow gold is simply the metal mixture that's used to make them. White gold has more nickel and zinc, while yellow gold contains more copper.

Continuing he says that platinum in its unpolished state is a pale grey colour, but when highly polished it is so reflective that it seems a bright white. In contrast, white gold is a slightly off-white colour, retaining a hint of yellow even when polished, unless it is rhodium-plated (which most white gold is), in which case it takes on an even brighter white than platinum. The problem with white gold is that in time it needs re-plating.

I ask Alisa which is her favourite and she says platinum, the best! We agree that the rings will cost a fortune and I ask if that is okay for her. She caresses my hand and says we are worth it. We ask the price of the platinum 0.75 princess cut engagement rings and he says the recommended retail price is £6999.00 but they are currently priced at £3805.00 each.

Alisa says that she'd like them engraved, Alisa ❤️ Belle on mine and Belle ❤️ Alisa on hers. He says that they can do the engraving free of charge for us and with a quick look to end other, we smile and nod. I ask that they be engraved and how long it will take. He says the engraving will be completed within 30 minutes, during which time they will be happy to get us a cappuccino and amaretto biscuit to enjoy while we wait. He assures us that we have chosen the very best quality.

We agree our purchases and open our handbags. When he sees my special debit card he tells me that I am entitled to an extra 10% discount and Alisa asks me to buy them both and she will reimburse me her half. I pay £6,849 and the rings are taken for engraving. We sip our cappuccinos while we nibble the delicious biscuit and it seems no time at all before the rings are brought for our final inspection in pretty little presentation boxes.

In the meantime I've called the house and learned that Sooni is available and she is on her way. When we recognise her pulling up outside the shop, we are escorted to the car with our packages hidden safely in our handbags, we get in and are driven home. When we arrive, Sooni asks if it is true about Riya being allowed to live with her and smiling we say that it is true and she may move in as soon as she likes. It is also true that Alisa and I would like to be her first, and substantial, clients.

As she opens the car doors for us she embraces us and kisses us on the lips. She thanks us profusely and says that they are all so happy to be party of their family... she blushes and says that she didn't mean to presume. Alisa assures her that we want the household to be family for us all and I endorse the sentiment, saying that while hugs and kisses on the lips are very welcome, but we don't want anyone to feel that it is expected. She says that she understands and will pass the message on to Lali, Piti and Riya.

Lali & Piti are in the kitchen where there is the wonderful aroma of indian food. Lunch is ready for us and we all sit to enjoy what we would generally call side dishes, but they make a delicious light lunch and we congratulate them. Sooni enters looking happily to me and as she sits, she asks if she may tell her news. I use the moment to reinforce what we had said and tell her that since we are all family, of course she may.

She tells Lali & Piti that Riya is joining the family, will work from home for as long as she wishes and that Alisa and I will be her first clients. Sooni also tells them what Alisa said about displays of affection. Alisa tells them our news and I take the boxed rings out of my bag, we open the boxes, and ensuring that we have the right rings, put them on each other's left ring finger. Finally we kiss to seal the deal! I say that we are a family of lesbian couples and Alisa and I feel so happy that they are now part of us. We are drowned in hugs and intimate kisses which we thoroughly enjoy and respond in kind.

When all has calmed down, Sooni tells us all that she has called Riya to tell her the good news which she received with delight. She will be packing her things as we speak! I ask her if she'd like to go to her and help, then bring her and her belongings home. Sooni is filled with joy and thanks us for our loving support. We smile and Alisa says that when she has finished her lunch, she should go to Riya. There are more kisses and Sooni leaves to bring Riya 'home'. I remark that it is hardly 24 hours since Sooni could barely talk to me and we all smile happily.

That afternoon Alisa comes with me to my second IPL appointment with Sam, who is very happy to see us and on seeing our rings congratulate us on our engagement and on our lovely rings. Sam tells Alisa that she is one of the many that wish to rent a room in her house. Apparently there are only 2 ladies that haven't yet confirmed because of their existing rental terms. I undress my lower half, but Alisa asks me to take everything off, I can't refuse my beautiful fiancée anything, so I do. I lie down on the plastic sheet and open my legs as before.

After trimming my pubic hair back to a stubble, Sam takes a photo of my pubic area and compares it with the photo she took after the trimming on my first appointment. She shows the two photos to Alisa and me and we can see plainly how much my pubic hair is thinning. I say that I'm glad that there is a purpose for the photos and Alisa laughs, but truly, it is good to see the treatment is having a positive effect.

Alisa inspects me closely just to be sure. Sam and I say we've learned a new technique when Alisa gives me the world's best ever tongue washing! Sam then continues with the second treatment, which is the same as the first. Now being engaged, our farewell is less intimate and more respectful of Alisa's fiancée, me!

As we walk home, Alisa resumes our conversation about Chelsea Exclusives and asks if I have any questions. I ask her what it is like to sell yourself for sex. She replies simply that it is one of the most wonderful things ever. I ask how can that be when prostitutes are reviled and rejected by society.

She explains that the power balance is between the young and beautiful selling their time and skill with those for whom youth and beauty are fading, or has faded, and have sufficient wealth to pay for their company. Adding that they probably receive sexual pleasure from the young and beautiful. The only difference with mainstream prostitution is that our way it is exclusively lesbian.

I tell her that I can't deny that I am intrigued, even fascinated, by the whole thing. In spite of my wealth, I think that being paid to debase oneself might be exciting in itself. She squeezes my hand and tells me that I seem to understand the attraction, and asks if the excitement might be increased if someone else was in control of who you sleep with, rather than yourself. I can only utter an extended "wow".

Arriving home, the conversation ends... for the time being, because I'm still finding 'what ifs' that I can't answer. We find everyone in the kitchen and Sooni steps forward to introduce her Riya. We welcome her to the family with a hug and a kiss to the cheek because we don't want her to feel intimidated. She thanks us for our generosity and congratulates us on our engagement, we giggle and Alisa tells me that she certainly understands the wisdom of pressing the right button where interpersonal relationships are concerned. We give her another hug and kiss each, so she knows that we are just having fun.

I ask if they have been using the lounge as well as the kitchen and they admit that they haven't because it isn't their space. I respond with a big smile that the house, apart from private rooms of course, is family space and we very much consider them all to be our family. Alisa concurs and stops short of saying it is the same for her and her ladies.

After a delicious main course of lamb shanks, roast potatoes and roast carrots that none of us can actually finish, never mind manage a dessert, even if it is tiramisu! We unanimously decide to keep that pleasure for another time. We retire to the lounge with decaff coffees and discuss our day, omitting anything related to Chelsea Exclusives. Everyone wants to know if we have set the date, chosen a venue and decided on a honeymoon. Laughing we remind them that we have only just got engaged. They tell us that in Indian families these things are planned by the parents a long time in advance of the event.

In return we ask about their intentions. Lali & Piti say that they would love to get engaged but can't afford to buy each other their rings. However, now they are employed they plan to start saving. Sooni & Riya say much the same. I ask if they have seen the rings they would like and they all say that they have. Alisa asks how much their desired engagement rings cost and Lali speaks for all four ladies as they all desire the same ring. The cost is £500 each.

I ask if they think they could manage to live without pay for 13 weeks until their probation ends and their pay will be reviewed. They answer that they could do that because, at the end of the week they were faced with being homeless and without food. Now they live in luxury with zero costs and some pay as well. I tell them that I have a deal for them; that if they agree, then I will take them to the shop and buy their rings for them, providing of course that they do get engaged. They laugh and look as if they can't believe their luck. I add that if for any reason they leave before then, that they will receive the agreed pay for the time employed. Alisa congratulates me on my proposal and 3 couples kiss simultaneously.

Riya thanks us for including her in the deal, and I simply say: "I have much and it is a pleasure to be able to help our family in something so important. Alisa whispers in my ear: "You aren't going to buy rings that only cost £500, are you my love?" I reply in a whisper that maybe I'll sell my body to buy more expensive rings for them". She asks if I'm serious and I tell her that I'd never knowingly do anything that might damage our relationship. They are such lovely ladies and I want the best for them.

Alisa simply kisses me and asks if I think the ladies would like the option to work for her occasionally at Chelsea Exclusives. I reply softly that they might appreciate the extra money, but that asking them might give offence and I wouldn't want to do that. We agree to try to think of another way. When we surface from our next kiss, we see Lali & Piti and Sooni & Riya engaged in long loving kisses. We are thrilled when we realise that they are doing more than just kissing, and able to do so in front of us.

Alisa puts her hand up my dress and inside my thong while we immerse ourselves in another long passionate kiss. Piti emits an extended purr and we can't help smiling silently. Our home is a safe haven for beautiful lesbian couples and our hearts feel so full of love that we could burst. Alisa's fingers are working their magic on me. When Piti emits a string of stifled moans of pleasure, we feel fairly certain that she actually has and when Lali removes her hand and offers it to Piti, we are sure. It is one of the sexiest things we have ever witnessed. Alisa's fingers enter me, find my spot and give it a wonderful massage. Losing ourselves in each other, we don't notice that Lali and Piti are kneeling close in front of us with big smiles on their faces.

Alisa's fingers accomplish their mission and stifling my cries I am filled with ecstasy. When we share my essence, we notice them watching us and to my surprise, Alisa asks if they would like to taste me. They nod with a grin and Alisa collects some more of my essence and allows them to taste me from her fingers. In no time at all, they are sitting on our laps and kissing us intimately, i.e. with tongues. I'm in absolute heaven because Alisa has taken a lead in our relationship and it feels so delicious.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12