Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are more sounds of stifled ecstasy and in a little while, Alisa and I have a lovely exotic lady sitting astride our thighs. Fortunately, the couch is large enough! Alisa prompts Sooni & Riya to enjoy the contact and they start to ride her thighs. Lali & Piti follow suit on my thighs. It is a totally new sensation for me and I am delighted to feel their wetness facilitating their movement.

As they ride us, the room feels very hot and I realise that their hands are establishing new points of contact. Piti's thumb penetrates my back passage and Lali's fingers are massaging my spot. Alisa cries out in ecstasy and it isn't very long before I join her in ecstasy. Being very nice girls, the 4 ladies lick us clean and don't neglect our thighs.

It would be rude not to return the favour and sliding onto the floor we indulge ourselves by encouraging them to ride our tongues. To say that it is wonderful in the extreme, resulting in 6 sated ladies in various states of undress, would be a gross understatement.

No one seems to be at all embarrassed and I ask the ladies if what happened came as a surprise to them. Riya replies that the four of them have previously enjoy themselves together and love it. Alisa says that we were concerned that group sex might offend them. Almost perfectly in unison, as if a choir being conducted, they say: "Not at all". Sooni says that they have done much worse and we decide not to embarrass them by asking the obvious question. We all hug and kiss each other and a little surprisingly, each of the four hope we can 'meet' again soon.

Alisa takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom, I am blissfully happy that she has started taking the lead and hope it will continue. Undressed we go into the bathroom and wash ourselves then, in spite of there being two toilets, I sit to pee first and Alisa kneels low between my legs to watch me take a long, extended pee. With some tissue she tenderly wipes me dry, gets me to stand and then tongues every part of my sex. It is such a wonderful feeling and naturally, because it's only good manners, I return the favour.

We go to bed naked and Alisa wraps her arms around me. I snuggle into my favourite person in the world. She tells me that word of our engagement has spread to the clients of Chelsea Exclusives and a number have asked if I might be available to provide an elite escort service, accompanied by herself of course. I really don't need the money but perhaps... and the sentence is left unfinished. Alisa hugs me tighter and says that she will support whatever decision I make. She adds that it would be purely business and therefore acting rather than actually making love with feelings.

There is a knock at the door and on hearing Alisa's 'come in', the four ladies enter wearing babydoll nighties and brief knickers. We both gasp at how beautiful they look. We pat the bed and Lali & Piti get into bed on either side of us, while Sooni & Riya sit on the bed looking very yummy. I say that we'll need a huge bed if they want to sleep with us and we all giggle.

Sooni apologises for what happened earlier and we are surprised. I ask what she means and she refers us back to when she said: "... that they have done much worse". I tell her that there is no need to explain what happened in the past. Lali picks up the narrative by saying that they want us to know. She explains that their past circumstances had forced them to resort to prostitution in order to survive, but they were badly treated and poorly paid. However, they did survive and now look back on the time as difficult rather than shameful, but on occasion each of them enjoyed what they were doing.

Alisa looks to me smiling and tells me: "It is time". I nod my head in agreement and she relates her past leading up to the present, now she owns and manages an escort agency. The ladies look surprised but not shocked and simply say they are delighted to meet such a lovely sister and ask if she has any ladies on her books from the exotic east. Alisa tells that she doesn't and asks if they are interested in escorting for her agency.

The four ladies look to me and I smile saying that if they can manage both jobs then I am happy for them to work under the guidance and support of my beloved Alisa. They thank me and turn to back to Alisa. She explains things to them and answers their questions. Alisa suggests that they think about it overnight and if they are still interested, that they try a real 'date' from her agency. They are delighted and Alisa is smothered with kisses. Lali asks if they may sleep with us and I say they may providing they can find a space to sleep.

We laugh when Sooni & Riya simply make themselves comfortable on the sofa bed and I tell them that there are blankets in the ottoman chest at the bottom of our bed. I miss sleeping in Alina's embrace but cuddle Lali instead while Alina cuddles Piti, but it is nice and brings us all closer together. Oddly enough we all manage to get a good nights sleep and rise refreshed.

At breakfast we talk about the lovely time we time we spent together. It is clear that our 'get together' in the lounge was a great success. We tell the ladies how much we delight in their company and they say that it was the very reason that they visited us in our bedroom, and wanted to stay all night.

The conversation turns to escorting and everyone, including me, agrees that having slept on it we would like to take up Alisa's offer to give us the opportunity to try a real 'date' from her agency. Alisa says that she is delighted and will arrange for us all to meet with her ladies to talk about their experiences and feelings with regard to working for Chelsea Exclusives. If we still wish to try a 'date' then she will arrange it for us all.

In our suite, Alisa reminds me that there is already a great deal of interest in my company and I am likely to become busy very quickly. I simply smile and tell her how much I enjoyed our time with the ladies in the lounge. She asks if I still desire a trial date and I tell her that I do, providing that she is comfortable with it. She says that she is and will insist that she joins me at dinner on every date. I agree and the scene is set, I am about to prostitute myself and have no need of the money! My 18 year old head seems to spin, most pleasurably, at how much my life has changed in just a few days.

12