Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Shilpa.
6.6k words
4.67
3.3k
4
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

On waking I see Alisa smiling into my eyes and first things first, we kiss each other good morning and I welcome her tongue into my mouth, a moment later I purr softly to welcome her fingers inside me. She knows every inch of my body so it is no surprise that a second later, she is massaging my special spot. I sigh blissfully into her mouth and my body quickly catches up and responds to her. She plays me like a virtuoso clarinetist achieving the highest and purest tones possible.

Alisa slithers down to between my open legs, when did they open, I can't remember doing it? She has aroused me so quickly and closing her lips on my button, she flicks it several times with her tongue then settles into a rhythm of pulse-sucking. I moan a soaring crescendo of pleasure, she increases the tempo & pressure and is rewarded with a corresponding increase in my cries of pleasure.

I feel a huge wave building inside me as Alisa's dual ministrations to my spot and button, continually send ripples to contribute to my ever growing wave. I moan louder as the wave builds, I'm so close to my ecstasy! She senses I'm almost there and increases the tempo and pressure again. She knows me so well, and hitting the final high note produces more than enough vibrations to make the wave break into white water containing millions upon millions of bubbles of delight. The cumulative effect makes me cry my ecstasy.

Alisa adores it when I spray her with my essence and is ready with her mouth clamped around my sex to avoid missing a drop. She swallows and I can feel the vibrations from her mouth as she purrs her pleasure. As I come down, she busies herself collecting all my essence and surfaces like a happy smiling dolphin to share her catch with me via a long delicious french kiss. She cuddles me as I enjoy the afterglow and looking at each other, we decide we need an shower, without delay!

In the shower, Alisa stands with legs apart with the rain from the shower head pouring down her beautiful body, much of it pouring from her sex. There is only one place I want to be, so I kneel between her legs and get to work! As we cuddle during her afterglow she asks who it is that she should now call to report on a perfect date. We laugh and, now ready to face the day, we dry each other and get ourselves ready to go to her house to be welcomed into Alisa's workforce.

The forecast is for a nice and warm sunny day so after brushing out my hair, I put it up in a ponytail and put on a little pink lipstick. I choose to wear my pink broderie mini dress with sketti straps. It has a not too deep V neckline so I can wear a bra, it has a tie waist and a pretty scalloped hemline that is about five inches above my knees. I choose a white bra with matching g-string, white clutch bag and white pair of sandals with three inch stiletto heels. The oufit now chosen, I put it on and check myself out in front of the long mirror.

Alisa is waiting for me so we go down to breakfast with our 4 lovely ladies. It is always a delight to see their happy faces and we greet them all with a lovely embrace and lingering kiss. I reflect that in differing circumstances I could easily fall in love with any one of them. They were about to bring our morning coffees up to us, so we sit and enjoy them while breakfast is served.

When we are all seated from breakfast, I say as they listen attentively: " I have news for you all. Alisa and I are delighted with the wonderful and varied ways in which you care and look after us. The probation period of Lali, Piti and Sooni is now over and I have reviewed your pay and decided that it will be doubled, actually more than doubled, to £20 an hour, except when sleeping and working for Alisa, like me".

They laugh and thank me for my generosity, but I tell them that there is more: "We think, that as our family, it is unsuitable for you all to be living in the servants quarters when there are four family suites available on the first floor, where our master suite is. We would like to offer two of them for your use. You can choose which suite you prefer and move in whenever you wish".

They are naturally delighted, but I tell them that there is still more: "You are each likely to start working for Alisa which will take out most of your own time. We don't want you to become too tired to enjoy your new very well paid work, or to enjoy us, because we love your 'company'. Therefore, I wish to employ a lesbian assistant to help lift the burden".

Continuing I add: "We are very comfortable with letting you employ your own assistant, hopefully one of your lesbian Indian friends who is a legal UK resident. They will start on the minimum wage, as you did, which I will of course pay. Included is free board and lodging in the servants quarters. The probation period will again be three months. It might be racist & sexist of me, but I adore you ladies so much and indian cuisine too".

They can't stay seated any longer and Alisa and I are besieged by hugs and kisses. Settling down to finish breakfast Lali asks: "What manner of dress would Alisa like them to wear to the Chelsea Exclusives meeting at 11 a.m."

Alisa says: "It is up to you, but if you wish to feel comfortable, then perhaps smart casual western dress such as I and Belle are wearing is very acceptable". They smile and tell her that it is what they were hoping she'd say.

Alisa takes me into the lounge to wait while the ladies clear up after breakfast, then go to their rooms to prepare to go to the meeting. She tells me: "your date is a beautiful 40-something lady, named Shilpa. She is a Bollywood actress that takes regular holidays in the UK and always contacts Chelsea Exclusives to spend special time with a sister lesbian. The arrangement is to meet in The Promenade lounge at the Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane at 7:30 p.m.

When the ladies rejoin us we compliment them on looking so lovely in their minidresses. Their happy smiles sets my heart racing, the contrast of the shining whiteness of their teeth set against their lovely darker skins (fair complexioned in Indian terms). With everyone now ready, we pick up up bags and walk to Alisa's house and Chelsea Exclusives.

Alisa take us inside and the ladies give us all a lovely welcome. Michelle kisses my cheeks and introduces herself to me: "Welcome dearest Belle to Chelsea Exclusives. Congratulations on your successful elite service date with Agnetha. As a result you are our current example for all Chelsea Exclusives ladies to follow".

I thank Michelle sincerely but tell her that I was just my usual self. She laughs: "If I could bottle you, we'd make a fortune! In any event, I am sure that you'll be kept very busy".

I'm happy to be appreciated but don't say that I don't need the money, just that I enjoy my job and love to please. As I meet more of Alisa's ladies, I can see that they not only followed Alisa from their previous agency, but took full advantage of working in a totally female environment and use her as their working model. I am so proud of her.

I need to pee and as I enter the bathroom am joined by my loving fiancée. She locks the door. I squat above the toilet, raise my dress to my waist and with my right hand move my g-string out of the way. I want Alisa to enjoy the best view possible. Alisa kneels between my legs and remarks on my eighth wonder of the world. I smile and with all the practice I'm getting, manage to pee slowly but steadily and give my Alisa a nice long performance.

When I'm done, she wipes me dry with toilet tissue and we kiss. As I get up and adjust my clothes we hear voices outside, presumably others that need the loo, saying: "It's Alisa and Belle, so it might be a long wait". We collapse into each other's arms giggling then swap places for Alisa's performance, which I thoroughly enjoy.

On emerging from the bathroom we are greeted by knowing smiles and Alisa sings: "You should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky" and taking my hand, go to see how my ladies are getting on. Of course we had no need to worry, as each of them is surrounded by a group and it is clear they are having a wonderful time together. We decide to split up and join their groups one after the other, so we support all four of my ladies.

I see Alisa join Lali's group and nearest to me is Riya's group which includes Sam, which I join and am invited to sit between Sam and Riya. I ask Riya if she is getting her questions answered and she tells me that she is, and with interest! The ladies laugh, obviously enjoying Riya's company. They've all heard about my first date, which inevitably they ask about. I tell them: "I just enjoy my job and love to please. I am simply myself with no airs and graces or prejudices... oh yes, I convince myself that I am deeply in love with my date".

They look at me in disbelief and Riya speaks up for me: "Belle is the most lovingly caring and considerate person I know. She took us all in and supports us so much". I blush.

Sam agrees: "It is surprising how well I can get to know someone, just from helping to eradicate their pubic hair". They all laugh and smiling, I confirm her account. They all tell us how happy they are to have us in their sisterhood and both Riya and I reciprocate.

Sooni comes over and asks if she may kidnap me, I smile: "If I'm going to be kidnapped, there's nobody I'd want more than you to be my kidnapper". There are whistles and whoops and laughing, I let Sooni take my hand and lead me away.

Sooni grins and advises care: "People might think I'm a slut... and a... lesbian!" We are still laughing by the time we get to her group, where much the same happens.

They are a friendly welcoming group of lesbian escorts, I'm in danger of thinking these ladies might be the real human race and everyone else are mutant monsters. Michelle announces that the lunch buffet is open and gradually the groups break up to mingle in the large room where the buffet is laid out. I thought that mingling would work, but being surrounded by enough of Alisa's ladies to prevent my escape, I surrender myself to the inevitable.

I'm soon pleased by my surrender as I couldn't be in the company of nicer ladies, they are all very attractive too. Mostly they want to welcome me as their new sister and get to know me. One of the first questions is how I met and got engaged to Alisa. I tell them: "Sam was starting me on a course of IPL treatments and invited me here, where I met Alisa. We connected very quickly and I fell deeply in love with her and wanted, still want above all else, to be with her for the rest of my life".

It turns out that several of Alisa's ladies are in a deep and meaningful relationship with another of her ladies. I observe body language, as we converse, and can see the couples clearly. One asks about becoming an escort at only 18 and I quip that I couldn't legally become an escort before. They laugh and I add: There wasn't, and isn't a chance in hell of me having anything to do with men". I refrain from asking how they feel about working with my exotic ladies as that would put them in a difficult position. The grapevine must be working well as no one asks me about my first professional date.

Everyone in both groups is delighted at the success of the meeting and Michelle checks with Alisa that she may now ask my ladies to take on a date for the agency, she says that she is very happy for them to undertake agency work. She looks to me and I say simply: "If my lovely ladies desire it, then I do too".

Michelle smiles and says that she has bookings for them tonight. I observe that our home is going to be very busy with all the preparations and ask Alisa how she would feel if I wear a sari for my date with Shilpa and she is delighted with the idea.

Taking our leave feels as if we are royalty congratulating the ball girls at a Wimbledon singles championship prize giving. In our case every ball girl gets a hug and a kiss on the lips, which is returned with interest. On the walk back home, my ladies ask if I would like to wear a sari as a compliment to my date tonight. Alisa laughs and tells them that I had asked her the very same question. Piti says she has a pretty pink sari dress and thinks I would look like a mughal princess in it. I say it sounds wonderful and Piti asks me to wear it, for her. I am more than delighted to accept and stop walking momentarily to thank her properly with a nice kiss.

At home Alisa suggests, because we will all be going on a date that night, that we prepare in couples. I ask her if she knows how to put on a sari correctly and with a smile and polishing her fingernails on her bodice, she replies that as a matter of fact she does. The ladies are impressed and Piti says she will bring the sari dress and accessories to our room directly. Everyone is happy but my ladies are each determined to ensure I'm appropriately dressed before leaving on my date.

Sooni volunteers to drive me and Alisa to The Dorchester in the Phantom and then drive herself to her own date. Then, when their dates end at 2 a.m. she will collect Lali then they will return to The Dorchester to collect us. Riya volunteers to do the same with Piti in the BMW. I ask them all to be sure to take their mobiles with them and not to venture out of the hotel unless Sooni or Riya can be seen from the hotel entrance. Everyone agrees it is a workable plan and we separate to begin our preparations.

In our suite, we undress to enjoy a shower together and there is a knock at the door. Wrapped in a fluffy white dressing gown, I open the door and Piti enters with her sari dress and accessories then lays them out on the bed for me. I give her a tongue tingling kiss to thank her and she leaves to prepare Lali and herself. Back in the bathroom, I lose the robe and we enter the shower. Alisa turns on the shower and I feel so turned on at the sight of her under the spray that I kneel between her legs and show my adoration as the water runs off her sex and onto my face.

We remain in the same position for some time, not because of superglue but because I cannot seem to stop giving her pleasure. Each orgasm makes me want to continue and give her another. Eventually she begs me to stop partly due to exhaustion but also due to my rather over enthusiastic adoration of her treasures. When I stand, the weirdest thing imaginable happens, we actually wash each other. Even that is a pleasure!

After that is my delicious massage but Alisa will not allow me to reciprocate, telling me that I must remain fresh and fragrant for Shilpa. Finally before dressing, Alisa blow dries my long straight hair as she brushes it out into the ubiquitous low ponytail of Indian ladies. Even receiving the brushing builds on the peaceful serenity gained from my massage. She tells me that Piti has shown her how to do my eye makeup in the Indian fashion and gets to work. The effect is startling, she even adds a bindi (the round red dot placed between the eyebrows) and applies a pink lipstick to match my sari dress.

I choose a white sheer bra and g-string set, after all an escort must make herself accessible! The lined dress is just beautiful, it is a full length, A-line from above the hips, the lining causing smooth undulations all around it. It isn't a real sari with lots of fabric wound around the body, but a dress made to mimic a sari. The lining has a sweetheart style neckline but the white patterning on the mesh over the whole dress has a shallow scoop, which enhances my décolletage. There is also a deep scoop at the back. The sleeves end just above my elbows and the matching mesh pallu is to die for.

I sit at the dressing table while Alisa attaches a beautiful tikka (a string of jewels running in the centre line parting of my hair, from the top of my head where is a attached to a larger jewelled pendant hanging at my forehead) and a pair of matching clip-on pendant ear rings. I put on my own strappy nude three inch stiletto heels and popping the lipstick into my sequinned gold clutch bag, get up to see the effect in the long mirror.

Alisa tells me that I look more beautiful than ever and liking my 'look' so much, I can't disagree. I adore the finishing touch of the pallu and have to imagine it draped over my head because I don't want to dislodge my tikka. Finally, I apply some of the Indian scent that Piti gave me for the date, to my neck, throat and the insides of my wrists. The bottle joins the lipstick in my clutch bag. I tell her that she looks gorgeous enough to make me stay with her. When she looks worried I tell her that I'm joking and we go downstairs to join the others.

We are all delighted with each other's looks and looking forward to our dates. My ladies check me over and inhaling my fragrance, smile their approval. Alisa looks at her watch and says it is time to depart.

The cars are already out of the garage and the garage door locked. As Sooni drives Piti, Alisha and myself away, she tells us that late tomorrow morning the Electric Garage Doors & Entrance Gates Company will be visiting to show us their range and give us a free estimate of the costs involved in the installation of remote controlled decorative wrought iron entry gates and a more substantial remote controlled security garage door.

On arrival at The Dorchester Hotel, Sooni parks just outside the main entrance. Alisa tells them not to wait and anyway, we all have our mobiles if necessary. She helps us out of the car and arm-in-arm, Alisa and I make our entrance. As the night before, we are delighted to see the admiring glances as the bell boy shows us the way to The Promenade lounge which we enter just on 7:30 p.m. We are conducted to Shilpa, who is every bit as beautiful as in her media pictures online. She smiles when she recognises Alisa and stands to meet us. She embraces us in turn and we kiss each other's cheeks, curiously, after hugs and kisses, I am introduced. Something inside me melts.

As we sit, Shilpa asks the same question as Agnetha the night before, i.e. how Ailsha knows such a beautiful young woman with such exquisite taste. Alisa says that we have recently become engaged and Shilpa congratulates us, lifting my hand to examine my ring. I explain that we have four of the most lovely Indian ladies looking after us, and on asking about Indian dress one of them insisted that I wear her lovely sari dress.

Shilpa takes my hand and asks about my ladies. I reply: "Although we are not related we are sister lesbians and are privileged to have them as our family. They don't use the servant quarters available in old houses, but rightly live in suites next to ours and share all the family rooms. Shilpa is beside herself with joy and congratulates our enlightened outlook that just couldn't happen in India. First because they are lesbians and second because they are servants.

Shilpa is still holding my hand when the sommelier arrives. She looks into my eyes smiling and asks what I would like. I whisper smiling: "I wouldn't want to embarrass you" and ask simply for a pina colado mocktail. I know that Alisa will be smiling at my choice. Both she and Shilpa order a gin and tonic.

Shilpa is delightful company and I know that there'll be no acting tonight. I want to be with this beautiful & engaging woman who has paid for my company, okay an escort from Chelsea Exclusives. Our drinks arrive and we toast new friendships. Alisa smiles happily and unseen, caresses my thigh under the tablecloth. She asks if this is my first experience with Indian fashion and I confess: "It is, I like it very much and plan to add it to my shopping list". She asks if we have ever been to India and we regretfully have to reply that we haven't, but we love Indian cuisine and she smiles understanding the reference to our ladies.

By coincidence our waiter arrives and asks if we are ready to order. Shilpa, who has probably been recognised by the staff, asks if we would like her to order for us and smiling broadly we say that we would love if she does. She asks for a particular banquet from The Grill that she has obviously enjoyed before and our conversation continues. Time passes like a flash when enjoying yourself and it seems no time at all before we are escorted to The Grill.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12