Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal is wonderful, there are so many different combinations of spices and different levels of perceived heat. Shilpa tells us so much about India and it's cuisine and holds us spellbound. I find myself saying aloud that I would to visit India and then realise my error. She smiles and holding my hand again, she tells me that the heat of the day can be cruel, the cities are so crowded and the traffic is manic with the constant sounding of horns being a major contributor to the cacophony. She adds quietly that there a many open sewers and the smell can also be hard to take.

Shilpa adds that on the other hand there are many sites of interest, many botanical gardens and, emphasising a very important benefit, bespoke clothes are very good quality and very inexpensive. She squeezes my hand to reinforce the point. Alisa asks her some questions about Indian customs and in her answers she is careful to try and explain the reasons behind her answers.

For example, arranged marriages in India are an ancient custom practised by hindus and moslems alike. But modern India is changing, albeit slowly. Another example is LGBT rights. Gays are tolerated when they keep it among themselves, i.e. remain in the closet, and in spite of a move towards sanctioning same sex marriage, the conservative politicians have so far prevented such a law to be passed.

The dessert trolley is brought to the table and none of us think we could even start to manage one. Shilpa asks if we will join her in taking coffee and we both agree for different reasons. From my perspective I really want to keep my faculties alert so that I can recognise and respond to her signals. For Alisa, who will sit in The Promenade lounge with her iPad, it is to be available if I or Piti need assistance.

Alisa, seeing the meal is over and it is time for her to leave us alone, takes her leave and Shilpa and I rise to give her a farewell hug and a kiss, she whispers in my ear where I can find her, and then she is gone. Shilpa sits down, so I follow suit. She asks me if it is difficult for me to have my fiancée leave for me to be with someone else. I thank her for her concern on my behalf and explain: "If Alisa and I weren't completely on board with me working for her, then I wouldn't be here with you. But I am here and am delighted to be so with such an exotic beauty.

Shilpa thanks me for my compliment and orders two more coffees. She asks: "Have you seen the TV show 'Celebrity Big Brother'?"

I reply: "I haven't watched it because I consider such shows to be in poor taste. I did however, see on the news about the disgraceful racism you received from the low class Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd. My heart went out to you and I decided that they were just jealous of a beautiful, successful award winning actress".

Shilpa kisses my hand, which she is still holding and smiles: "Thank you Belle, that was such a nice thing for you to say and a wonderful thing for me to hear. Accepting the invitation to appear on THAT show was one of my worst decisions. I am so happy to have met an intelligent and practical sister human being. Your attitude to the four Indian ladies 'in your family' speaks so much for you".

I thank her and, following her lead, kiss her hand: "My father was born in India and those generations prior to him were part of the British Raj. However, in spite of their imperious attitude, I and others, could see that they were Anglo-Indian. I had my DNA tested, with the revelation that I am 20% Indian. In spite of extensive research, I haven't found the point(s) at which Indian blood was introduced into my family. The time that records are missing is around the First War of Independence, so they were probably destroyed. I am proud of my Indian heritage but not proud of my family involvement in the Raj".

She tells me that she wants to embrace me and standing, she leads me, arm-in-arm to her suite. Once inside, she puts out the 'do not disturb' sign, then locks the door so that it cannot be opened from the outside. She leads me into her sumptuous lounge and holds me in a tight embrace. It feels just wonderful and when she touches her lips to mine, I simply melt into her kiss that I wish could last forever.

We sit on the couch with my hands in hers. I want to ask how I may please her, but the intimacy of the moment makes me unable to shatter the romantic magic by reminding her that I am but a prostitute she has hired.

Eventually she gives the clearest of signals and says: "I want you, now!" She leads me to the bedroom where we romantically kiss-strip each other, rather than just stripping for sex.

I tell her: "I want you too, very much!" In truth, I am delighted that this lovely successful woman is taking the lead. Both naked and aroused, we pull down the duvet and get onto the bed in the sweetest embrace.

Shilpa tells me: "I have never met a woman like you before. So young and beautiful, yet so calm, considered and irresistible. I could just eat you up!"

I lay on my back surrendering, but with more than just my throat exposed: "Take me sweet Shilpa and do as you wish, for I want nothing more than to be close to you and please you until you beg me to stop".

She laughs softly and tells me: "Perhaps my lovely young lady, it will be you that will be begging for mercy. So let the Amazon Gladiators engage!" We giggle.

In truth it is our mouths that engage, our fight for possession of the other's mouth commences in earnest. Shilpa's exotic taste and fragrance are heavenly and give her an unfair advantage, but I seize possession of one of her two beautiful hills and mount a surprise attack by strumming the tip of one of her nipples with my finger.

Shilpa counters by feinting a move to seize one of my hills, I call my reserve hand but am too late, her feint gained the initiative and her finger takes possession of the sweet trench between my lips. I shudder as if wounded, but the tingles in my button renews my energy and I get the chance to regroup.

She takes the initiative and moves her assets into reverse formation, so she is able to close in on my button. Seeing the opportunity created by her move, I counter by sending a phalanx through the tunnels to the spot of her headquarters and strafe it in a repeating pattern.

She cries out and her fingers regroup to seek out my spot of my HQ. I cry out that it is a standoff. Simultaneously, the two forces surround the buttons and the battle cries from the nerve endings of both button positions are reinforced by those from the spot HQs. Special forces are employed by both sides that pour a gooey torrent on the phalanxes, now reformed into phalanges. There is screaming on both sides and finally there is equilibrium.

Shilpa turns so that we are face-to-face and grinning breathlessly. We lovingly lick the goo from each other then collect each other's goo from her trench with our fingers and celebrate that our battle has no losers, only two ecstatic winners. We hold each other tighly as we descend from the heights of ecstasy in a mutual delirium. The afterglow is treasured as long as is possible and we remain blissfully speechless, just loving each other to distraction.

An hour or so later Shilpa gets up to pour us another glass of champagne. She hands me one glass and puts the other on her bedside locker then gets back onto the bed pulling up the duvet then wraps an am around me. It would be difficult to insert a finger between us! She proposes a toast to us and we chink our glasses then take a sip, all the time with our eyes locked together.

I ask her about her acting career and thanking me for my interest, she tells me that she has appeared in a number of Indian films from thriller, to drama, comedy and romance. She even appeared as a judge in India's popular 'Strictly Come Dancing'. I'm impressed and tell her that I love 'Strictly' and watch every show of the season.

We finish our champagne and snuggle close together again, she kisses me and seeing her eyelids close, I don't move so that I don't disturb her. She sleeps for an hour or so and like a pet cat, I simply enjoy her warmth and considerable beauty.

When she wakes still naked, we both go for a pee. Although aged 46 (I looked at her Wikipedia), she still has a beautiful figure and I find myself hoping that I look as good at her age. Back in the bedroom, sitting together on the couch, I ask her if there's anything extra I can do to please her. She smiles, a little embarrassed, and asks if she might fully explore my nether region. I look into her lovely eyes and tell her that it will be my pleasure to be explored by her.

Shilpa gets me to bend over the side of the bed, she kneels between my legs and pulls me a little more off the bed so that her tongue can reach any part of my treasures. I am quivering with delight in anticipation of what is to come. So much so that the first touch of her tongue is to the end of my button, which she stimulates by softly flicking her tongue to and fro across the tip. It sets me quivering and fills me with warmth. She gently trails a finger up and down between my labia as she starts to suck my button. I'm very aroused by her attentions and purr my pleasure, but her being Indian, I smile in anticipation of a conducted tour of my body according to the Kama Sutra.

My wetness is now apparent and there is a pause in her wonderful ministrations. Her hand comes into my field of view and, joy of joy, her glistening fingers make it clear that she is offering my nectar that she has collected. I suck her fingers clean and recognise my own sweet musky taste and fragrance. Once cleaned, the fingers withdraw like a bee and return to my flower to collect some more. There is another pause but no hand appears, I smile knowing that it is her turn to sample my nectar. I adore this beautiful woman and my new job, I'm being paid to enjoy myself!

Shilpa adds another finger and curling the two, she inserts them inside me to re-discover the rougher texture of my g-spot, a very special place. When she starts to massage it gently with her fingertips, involuntarily I emit an extended low pitched moan of pleasure announcing the success of her expedition. She starts to pulse-suck my button in time with her massage strokes. I'm in my seventh heaven and my moans of pleasure turn into almost unintelligible mutterings.

What I can still do, apart from feel wonderful, is to think. The parts of my nether region as yet unexplored, are my perineum and puckered rosebud and I smile in anticipation of the delights to come.

Shilpa withdraws her fingers and then moves her attention from my button to gently nibble on my outer lips. It feels fantastic and I burble meaninglessly to declare my pleasure. She probes further to my inner lips and wiggles her tongue as if trying to mimick the flapping wings of a butterfly. A familiar adorable pressure builds inside me like a kettle that is about to boil. She scoops up my sticky essence and swallows it, working slowly inevitably to my perineum. In the meantime she redeploys her forefinger to, very softly, trace little circles around my puckered rosebud. My utterances become louder, but no more intelligible, as she brings me ever closer to boiling point.

She licks past my cleft and onto my perineum, moving ever closer to my rosebud. I'm so close to boiling over! When her tongue replaces her fingers, I want it inside me so much but am well aware that she might not want tongue to probe that far... but... given what her tongue is doing, her face is very close and her inhalations must convey my natural scent to her. I'm not disappointed, she starts to probe my little hole with her tongue. I'm going crazy with desire for her, and the touch of her lips and face against my buttocks, tips me over the edge as the tip of her tongue enters me.

The kettle boils over spilling tiny bubbles of intense heat throughout my belly. She holds my bottom to her, staying inside me as the orgasm consumes me. Quickly she moves to get me fully onto the bed, where she holds me tightly while the boiling starts to subside. I turn to face her and she pulls my head to her to engage our lips passionately in a long deep french kiss. She tastes mainly of salt and spice from me and I revel in the decadence of the kiss. She holds me tightly until well after I've come down from my ecstasy then thanks me, at last I'm able to intelligibly say thank you to her too.

We stay in that embrace for a while and, time becoming short, we enjoy another leisurely 69. After that we shower, intimately washing every square inch of each other's body. We dry each other in the same way with big fluffy bath sheets and then we brush each other's hair for at least 100 brush strokes each. Even doing that feels erotic and we express our love for each other.

As she is helping me to dress in Piti's lovely pink sari dress, she asks if I would consider becoming her professional girlfriend. I ask her what she means and she explains: "I come to the UK every two months for about a week, sometimes more, and generally engage an escort twice during that week. I am asking, providing that your life-partner agrees, if I may book you to be my live-in girlfriend for the full week?"

I'm speechless and tell her that I would love to, but only if Alisa is in full agreement. She tells me that my rate would of course be applied to 24 hours a day rather than just 8. Again I'm speechless for a moment and say: "Alisa might be more inclined to agree with those generous terms. But, what if someone recognises you and sees you with me and word gets back to India, worse still if it were a paparazzi journalist?"

Shilpa tells me: "I am able to disguise my appearance so that not even you would recognise me, except perhaps at very close quarters!" We giggle.

We agree that subject to Alisa's approval we will become girlfriends and we exchange our phones and enter our contact details for each other. Handing back our phones, we embrace for one last kiss and she lets me out of her suite. I leave with a song in my heart to rejoin Alisa in The Promenade lounge. As I approach she stands and in the blink of an eye I'm back in the arms of my loving life-partner. She tells me that I'll never guess who just called her, we laugh then lose ourselves in the most wonderful kiss ever.

Alisa tells me of Shilpa's request and asks if I am okay with it. I reply that I am only okay with it if she is. She holds me tighter and tells me that she adores me but that her business with me will be worth a great deal of money. I tell her again that I adore her and my heart is hers forever, the rest is simply business. Alisa smiles and seems relieved so I tell her that I don't need the money and will cease working immediately if there's any chance she is unhappy about it. She thanks me and as we sit, we both receive texts from Sooni to say that she and Piti will be with us in about 10 minutes.

Gathering all our things we make our way to the reception area, so we'll be ready when they arrive. Alisa suggests that we keep the names of my dates a secret between only us and Michelle of course. I readily agree. Piti walks into reception and seeing us smiles broadly. After hugs and kisses are exchanged, we go to join Sooni in the car.

12