Belly of the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven story white stone hospital building, St Stephen Martyr's Hospital (SSM), formidable as a prison, loomed in front of us. Instinctively realizing that that we neared our destination, the cargo chanted:

"Off the back of a deuce -- n -- half // the wheat having grown // cast off the chaff // now, we proudly intone // we're surely soon // to be going home."

"Now, though there is no notice," Meyers informed me, "that taking you is a test, you must escape from captors. Your task: the eh--warrior's duty: escape with your companion if you can. How you escape is up to you. The people you're dealing with may not know this is a game--expect them to fight back--Bust out -- with your companion -- and you'll have release papers in your hands. And we'll be back in school together."

"How long do you suppose this exercise will take?" I questioned. "I'd like to be home by 4PM, oops I mean 1600, for dinner."

Meyers laughed, "as long as it takes for you to bust out." After a pause, Meyers added, "I'm supposed to teach you the code of conduct in captivity. There's no time to go through all the fluffy words: Most important: resist, escape, and keep the faith."

"Faith?" I chuckled, "My husband Jerry says the Marine Corps is a religion, a faith in itself."

"Think of it that way and pay the faith due homage," Meyers snapped back.

As I turned into a parking lot, I pointed out short perky, golden haired Dr Edna Velour, my former boss in "real life." A white lab coat with silver eagles on the shoulder straps hung over a simple white frock. Meyers snorted, "You know the Sadist of St Stephen's?"

"I used to work for her when she ran a fertility clinic before the economic crash," I recalled, "When I first met her, I thought her too pretty to be a doctor."

"Dumped from the nut house into the chamber of horrors, things can get pretty ugly for our rejects, under Dr Velour command," Meyers reported, "They don't call it SSM for nothin`."

"SSM?" I chuckled, "It fits Dr Velour. Velour is a bit of a strange duck. She prefers to examine patients naked, ungowned. My pre -- employment physical actually was a stimulating encounter. I was on the verge of cumming. Dr Velour bent me over for a little finger fucking," I paused, "in polite society called, a bimanual pelvic examination," I recounted my pre-employment physical. "I was pissed -- Dr Velour was nasty. She abruptly pulled out before I was ready."

Meyers nervously laughed. Pointing a finger at me, Meyers ordered, "Be prepared to face her, once again."

12