Belly of the Beast Pt. 03 - ATTACHMENT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed the washcloth to allow droplets of sparkling soapy bubbles to drip into the crack between the firm, muscular half -- moons of her butt. "You know what to do," demanded Dr Velour, "you've done it before."

Taking a deep breath, I mused aloud, as I worked the effervescent fluid into her crack, "This might make a suitable punishment," I declared as I massaged her sphincter with the pad of my thumb, "stimulating the male prostate to force a discharge of man sap."

"Finish me off," Velour commanded.

At that I entered her warm vagina with my index, middle and fore fingers.

Velour moaned as her orgasm overtook her. Electricity from Velour's orgasmic contractions shot from her body to mine. A flush branched out from the cheeks of my face to my chest. My nipples went erect. I rubbed my vagina into her muscular legs. I leaned into her back. We swayed together as the ripples of orgasm shot through our bodies as we dropped to the drain on the shower floor.

"How do we solve the problem of a man cumming without permission? The punishment best suited for a toxic male," Dr Velour instructed me, as we lay snuggled together in a quiet period of tranquil reflection, "is confinement of his implement in chastity while he's forced to watch you enjoy shower sex with a woman."

Suddenly, without warning, Dr Velour pushed me away and rose to her feet.

Hands on her hips, Dr Velour congratulated me, "Good work, Warbler! Time to make our rounds. Perhaps, we should check in on your Sergeant Meyers. I need a good drill sergeant to motivate the dregs they send me. It's up to you to help me persuade her to take the job. Can you do it?"

"I attach my faith to Meyer's leadership," I vowed, "and my trust to her will to command."

12