Beloved of Ashura: Learning to Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I see you are very excited, my little Dove." She loved how that embarrassed Dove, and how she had to fight from trying to turn away.

"I am," Dove finally managed to say, winning the battle with herself.

"Do you want to feel release?"

"Please Mistress!" Dove plaintively begged. "I need it!"

"Come straddle my leg, my little Dove," Rayven told her, patting her thigh. Unlike Dove's, it was still covered with her pants. The desperate woman obeyed immediately. Rayven's hands still held her, now even more firmly.

"Put your hands behind your head," Rayven instructed. The unwillingness was gone, although she also knew that her will was not entirely her own any longer. It was not a feeling she liked, but over time, she accepted it. Ashura had her own rules.

Whimpering again, Dove obeyed. What she really wanted to do was touch her private place, but she hoped that maybe her Mistress would do that for her. In that position, her breasts thrust out with her nipples lifted up to the sky.

"Arch your back more," Rayven said. After the trembling woman did it, she smiled. "Now tilt your hips a little so that your mound is pressed against my thigh."

Dove gasped when she did that. Her weight pressed down her private place and set off stars in her head. She rocked her hips back and forth and the pleasure grew.

"I didn't say move, did I?" Rayven said, admonishing her.

Gritting her teeth, Dove regained control of herself and shook her head. Her eyes pleaded with Rayven to be allowed to continue.

"You feel so wanton, don't you, my little Dove?"

Still gritting her teeth, she replied. "I do, Mistress. I know I am behaving like a common slut, but I can't help it."

"You are not a common slut, Dove. You are my slut; that makes you a very uncommon slut," Rayven told her. Dove groaned and she bit a lip but she managed to not move her hips except for the shiver that ran through her body. "I love that you are my slut! Now go ahead and rock your hips."

With a sigh, Dove began to move against her. She ground her hips down and moaned in delight as the wonderful feelings intensified. Other than holding her steady, Rayven didn't help at all. She felt the wetness soaking through her pants and smiled.

Dove looked into Rayven's eyes. They glowed now with an intensity that continued to deepen. "My Goddess," she thought. She couldn't tell if she meant Ashura or Rayven, or both. It didn't matter. Her hips were thrusting wildly now. She was out of control, like the dogs she would see rutting around the castle.

"That's it, rub your pussy against me," Rayven said. When she saw the slight confusion in her eyes, she smiled. There had been no one to educate her young lover. "I'll be happy to educate her," she thought. "That's what we call our private places. Say it for me," she said aloud.

"My pussy," Dove hissed. It fit. It was soft, covered with hair, and she knew it liked to be petted. Saying it added to her excitement.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Goddess yes! I can't help myself, Mistress. I feel close, Mistress," Dove moaned. The golden glow now surrounded Rayven, not like a figure, as before. This time it was everywhere, and where it touched her, the intensity of the pleasure magnified. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Dove, look at me," Rayven said in a commanding tone. She smiled as Dove's eyes fluttered for a moment before focusing on her. "You want to cum, but they belong to me," Rayven said. "You may never cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

Biting her lip again, Dove nodded. "Oh Goddess, she doesn't mean that I would have to stop if she said," she thought.

An unnatural voice spoke in her mind. "She does. You belong to her, don't you?"

"Yes," she moaned loudly.

"You want to please her, more than anything."

"Goddess, yes!" she moaned again. She felt something else rubbing the little button at the top of her pussy, but Rayven's hands were still on her hips.

"To be proud to call you, hers," the voice continued.

The caress grew stronger and Dove could only cry out, but her thought was clear. "Yes! I never want to disappoint her!"

"Ask!"

She could tell who said those words, or maybe both of them said it at the same time, but she obeyed. "Please Mistress, may I cum?" She paused slightly in how hard she was thrusting her hips. She was too close to continue without it becoming inevitable.

"Yes! Cum for me, my wonderful little Dove," Rayven said as she leaned forward and kissed her. Dove immediately threw her arms around Rayven's neck and kissed her hungrily back as she thrust her hips even harder. She felt the caresses of the goddess all over her body but most of all against the spot on top of her pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress! Thank you!" she cried in between kisses. She felt a wave crashing over her. It wasn't her first time. She had discovered the pleasure from touching herself years ago. Those paled in comparison. This was a tidal wave of pleasure slamming into her. Vaguely she felt Rayven's arms around her, holding her up as her body shook, wracked with spasms.

Her hips continued to thrust with an urgent need. The caresses of the goddess seemed to have disappeared, but it didn't matter. Her Mistress gave her all the pleasure she needed. As she rocked her hips back and forth, she opened her eyes and looked into the deep brown eyes of Rayven. They shone with love but not with gold. She hoped hers reflected how much she adored her Mistress.

Finally, the waves began to ebb. She leaned wearily against Rayven and felt comforted by how strong she was. Dove nestled her head against her neck, giving it soft little kisses. Her arms were still around Rayven and she sighed in happiness.

"How are you, my little Dove?" Rayven asked.

"I am very good, Mistress." Her heart was still pounding hard and she had yet to get back her breath. She gave her a few more kisses on the neck. Despite how good she felt, something disturbed her happiness; a question that she needed to get out. "Mistress?" she asked.

"Yes, Dove?"

Feeling some slight trepidation, Dove went on. "I'm not my mother, Mistress. I hope you know that." It was a nagging worry that had been bothering her.

She felt Rayven hug her tightly. "I know that, Dove. I never was confused about that. I am not trying to recapture that. This is nothing like what I had with your mother. For one thing, she never forgot she was the Queen. I could never be her Mistress. For another, I was the younger woman and not very experienced." She paused.

"I've lived more years since then than I had before then. I know who I am, and what I want and need," she continued before making a heavy sigh. "I don't think I would have found happiness with her if she had lived."

The two of them were quiet for a while as they both contemplated what just happened. Finally, Dove spoke again. "Ashura, umm, does she always come when you do this, Mistress?"

Rayven laughed. "Oh my, no. So far she has only come when I was with a virgin, like you."

Dove felt a little spark of jealousy towards the other virgins with whom her Mistress found pleasure in the past. She knew it wasn't rational but she wanted Rayven to be all hers, even in the past. "She left at some point, just before I came," she said, trying to ignore the jealous feelings.

"Yes, I'm not sure why. Our goddess is a god after all. Their motives are not easy to understand. Ashura forgive me, but I'm glad. I would rather know that I am making you cum, not her."

"Me too. I am a Beloved of Ashura, but I belong to you," Dove said as she buried her face in against Rayven's neck again. "It is so nice to be held by her," she thought. "It's as if I've been looking for this my whole life and didn't know it."

Smiling, she shifted a little to try to find an even more comfortable place and felt her thigh touched with a wet stickiness. Looking down, Dove saw a large wet spot on Rayven's pants, extending out from under her naked body. She stood up quickly, and looked at it. It looked as if it was soaked through the leather.

"Mistress, I am sorry. I didn't know I would ..." she started to say before Rayven cut her off.

"Little Dove, it's alright. I knew you would. I knew that your pretty little pussy would cover my thigh with cream. A sweet little slut like you can't help herself from getting all wet, can you?" Rayven asked.

Even as she heard the words, Dove felt the proof of their truth. Her pussy pulsed and she felt it get wet again. She knew if she was still sitting there, she would make the spot bigger. She blushed. "No Mistress, I can't help being your slut," she softly answered. Her pussy throbbed again. "You make me so wet, Mistress. I've never felt like this before," she added, feeling her face burn even redder with embarrassment at her confession.

"I like this spot. I think it will make a stain, and every time you see it, it will remind you of how it got there," Rayven said. She gave a throaty laugh that turned softer as Dove moved to her and buried her face to hide all her blushes. Rayven put her arms around her and hugged her tight. "I'm teasing you, I know."

"You like doing that, don't you, Mistress?" Dove asked with her voice a little muffled.

"I do, especially when I know it will excite you, like it did just now," she answered. Dove gave no answer, which only confirmed that despite the embarrassment, her excitement was building. Rayven knew that she would need attention again soon.

"How are your muscles today, my little Dove, sore again from all this riding?" she asked.

The younger woman thought for a second. She had to separate the different sensations in her body. "A bit. It's been getting better every day, Mistress," she told her.

Rayven's voice was sultry and full of seductive power as she spoke. "Perhaps you would like another massage."

Instantly, Dove thought of how erotic the one was before, and how she secretly wanted it to go further. It seemed like Rayven had shied away from offering another one, probably for just that reason. Now that they were lovers, it could. She felt a trickle of pussy juice drip down her leg. "Yes, please Mistress!"

Taking her by the hand, Rayven led her over to their shelter. Dove climbed in while Rayven, ever the ranger, looked around and listened. The camp was secure and she saw no signs that there was anyone else close at all. She smiled. "We can enjoy ourselves," she thought. She knelt down and entered the shelter.

Dove was on her back looking at her, as she entered. Her youthful body was on full display for her Mistress. Her breasts were firm and only fell a little to each side of her chest, with hard little nipples emphasizing her excitement, as did the glisten on the cleft between her legs.

"Shall I undress you, Mistress?" she asked.

"No, I'll do it," Rayven replied. At the tiny pout on Dove's lips, she smiled. "I want to watch you as I do. I can't see your face if you are undressing me. And I want you to do this too." She reached out, took Dove's hand, and placed it on her pussy. "Touch yourself as you watch me," she commanded.

Normally Dove would have felt ashamed to play with herself in front of someone, but being commanded to do it made it different. She ran two fingers up and down herself, marveling at how wet she was. "I can't believe what a wanton she turns me into," she thought. She couldn't stop herself from making a few little moans.

Rayven began to unlace her top, widening the neck so that she could pull it off. As it opened, revealing her deep cleavage, Dove moaned a little more and dipped her fingers a little ways inside herself. Grasping the bottom of her shirt, Rayven lifted it up and over her head. Dove gasped.

Her breasts were full, cupped in the bra she wore which only seemed to emphasize just how big they were. It pushed them together, forming the deep cleavage only hinted at before. Rising up on her knees, Rayven reached back and undid the clasp. She peeled it off and her breasts swung free. They were very large. Dove thought that she would need two hands to hold one of them. She hoped she could soon test if she was right. They were capped with wide areolae and big thick nipples that extended out twice as far as her own. She yearned to suckle on them.

Dove couldn't help herself as she pushed her fingers deep into herself. None of her past lusts for women compared to how much she wanted her Mistress. Those were passing fancies. This deep need struck at the core of her being. Her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. Even noticing Rayven watching her as she did it only served to fan the flames of her passion. "See, Mistress? See how you excite me!" she thought.

When Rayven put her hand to her trousers, Dove could actually feel her pussy clamp down on her fingers. A feeling like a shock from touching a cat ran through her. She bit her lip as she watched her Mistress undo the laces that held her trousers together. Once they were loose, Rayven wiggled her hips to help them fall down to her knees. The wiggles made her large breasts swing back and forth.

Dove sighed with disappointment. There was still a thin pair of shorts between her and what she wanted to see.

Rayven moved from kneeling to sitting on her bottom so that she could pull off her trousers. Dove watched intently and was rewarded with a couple of quick glimpses down the legs of her shorts. It was only a brief flash of skin and dark hair, but it was enough that she found herself ramming her fingers in and out of her pussy even harder. Once again, she could feel the rising of her excitement, bringing her closer to another crashing climax.

Still on her bottom, Rayven lifted up and pulled off her undershorts. She tossed them aside and got back up on her knees with her legs spread wide. Dove let out a long moan as she gazed upon her Mistress' naked body for the first time. "You are so beautiful, Mistress!"

"Thank you, my little Dove," Rayven said. Her eyes were catching the warning signs of how close her little slut was, and she wasn't ready to let her cum again. "Time for a first lesson in control," she thought for herself.

"Dove!" she said sharply. It took a moment, but she was rewarded with her young slave's eyes on her face. "I want you to take your hand away from your pussy," she told her. For a brief second, she saw the face of the Princess flash across her, not wanting to stop when she was so close. It lasted only that moment and then she yanked her fingers out of her pussy with a heartfelt groan.

"Yes, Mistress," Dove said through her panting breaths. Her hips were unable to stop moving up and down, in time with the pace of the now removed fingers.

"Very good, my little Dove. You make me proud of you!" Rayven told her.

Dove felt her heart swell at the sound of Rayven's praise. "I so want her to be proud of me," she thought. It was almost as good as having her fingers in her, almost but not quite. Still she didn't doubt that sometime very soon, she would be coming again. "And probably from her touch," she realized. Her pussy ached at the thought.

"Now turn over onto your belly," Rayven instructed her.

Again, Dove felt a wave of excitement race though her as she obeyed. The memory of the massage from days ago was very strong. She couldn't wait to see what Rayven would do now that their barriers were down.

The sight of Dove scrambling to get on her stomach was intensely erotic to Rayven. She was lithe and her tight ass wiggled as she got into position. Her hips were still faintly moving up and down from the prematurely aborted orgasm. As her ass flexed up, Rayven watched her pussy open up to show off her pink wet tunnel. She licked her lips as she anticipated tasting it. Reaching down, she pushed Dove's legs apart to make space for her.

On her knees, she opened the bottle and let a few drops fall on each leg. Slowly Rayven began to massage her. Despite her own lust, she didn't hurry. While she looked forward to where they would end up, she also knew that the other woman's muscles could use the attention. With strong deep pressure, she tried to get rid of all the tension and aches. Soon Dove was moaning for entirely new reasons. Rayven knew what she was doing. "I need this too. My muscles really are sore," Dove thought.

At least it was part of what she needed. While it wasn't particularly erotic, as Rayven gradually worked her way up her thigh, Dove couldn't help the growing anticipation. The fingers came closer and closer to the center of her excitement. Her moans of relief became breathier, punctuated by tiny whimpers.

Periodically, Rayven let a few more drops of the potion fall on where she was touching. The penetrating warm spread out from there. As she came close, she was careful not to let her fingers brush against Dove's delicate petals. The potion would be intense, too intense there. Rayven smiled wickedly. Other places worked better.

Her secondary objective accomplished, she went back to teasing and pleasuring Dove. She lifted her hands and placed them on her cute little ass. Her fingers still had some of the potion on them, and as she caressed it, they left trails of warmth. She squeezed it and she heard Dove make a long moan. She smiled again. She pulled on the hemispheres and gently separated them, exposing her puckered little rosebud. She did it a few more times, provoking various moans and gasps. Finally, letting it go, the gap stayed open a bit.

Rayven picked up the bottle and tipped it until a drop fell out, which landed right on the delicate little pucker.

"Oh Goddess," Dove said with a hiss. She felt the single drop penetrating her. It seemed to be burrowing its way into her. "Ahhh," she cried out as she felt another drop hit her. Her hips lifted and she clenched her tight hole, but that just seemed to make it worse. She could feel it worming its way down her nether passage, and it inflamed her passion. Her hips moved up and down without any ability on her part to control them.

That was when she felt Rayven's hands on her again. She pushed down, with the balls of her hands pulling her cheeks apart. Dove felt the tight sphincter stretch and she imagined it was actually opening up. Now Rayven let her thumb brush over it, and she realized it was open. The magical muscle relaxing properties were working as Rayven's thumb almost dipped into her.

"Ohhhh, Mistress, what are you doing?" she asked. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying what she normally would have thought as very naughty; but she did like it, very much. As long as her Mistress was doing it, she knew it was good.

"I'm preparing to fuck you, Dove," Rayven whispered. "If you want it."

Dove's whole body shuddered as she heard the words. She had overheard that some enjoyed this so she knew what her Mistress meant, but she never imagined someone doing that to her. Even more, she couldn't believe how much she wanted it.

"Please," she said, barely audibly.

Rayven brushed a finger along it. Dove shuddered again and groaned. "What was that, my little Dove?"

"Please," she repeated, a little louder this time. A moment later, she cried out as Rayven slipped the tip of one of her fingers through the loosened ring. Her body went rigid and then collapsed as she felt it withdraw. She lay there trembling.

"Please what?" Rayven asked, in her rich, seductive voice. The teasing tone only served to inflame Dove's lust. Still she resisted saying the words. Admitting what she wanted was a level of shame that she couldn't quite bring herself to ... yet.

Rayven smiled. She enjoyed Dove's vain attempt to resist. Her finger circled along her whimpering slave's anal ring. She felt her raise up her ass to meet the contact. She lifted her finger up and chuckled as the younger woman brought her ass up higher, trying to keep contact with that pleasure giving digit. Rayven resisted giving into her Goddess for as long as she could. Now that she yielded, her true desires came to the fore.

1...678910...12