Beltane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good start. See you tomorrow," I responded.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, I thought. I had navigated it and maintained control. And she wanted it. That was the biggest thing. Almost like in dominating her I was still giving her what she wanted. I set my phone down and came a full day's worth on myself, imagining her begging for my cum as I plowed her from behind.

The next day started off fairly slowly. I rose and had a cup of coffee, made breakfast, and fed Ann's cat. He meowed at me and began happily chomping away.

"Listen little dude you're probably going to want to hide out under the bed or something today, there's gonna be some things happening in here I don't want you to see." I told him, petting his back as he ate.

Ann and I had developed something of an understanding about the cat. I fed him and she would stop by to make sure he was alive and clean his litter box, which I refused to do. It wasn't my cat, after all. I had always been more of a dog person. And while I liked him just fine and didn't mind doing the easy jobs, I wasn't going to clean up his shit just because Ann now hated me or whatever she felt exactly about me. I suddenly remembered that she had seen Gemma sucking my cock three nights prior. I hadn't heard anything from her since and had been going about my life as normally as possible. I felt nothing about it. It seemed like karmic justice for all the bullshit and guilt she had given me. You try to keep me in a cage so I can be a sexless teddy bear for you? Well, now you get to see firsthand what a healthy appetite looks like.

It occurred to me she hadn't run off until I had said directly interfered with her standing there. I wondered if she was jealous, if she secretly wished she had gotten over herself enough to suck my cock like Gemma had. The look on her face... she had been beet red, mouth agape in shock. I had expected her to burst into tears or yell at me, but she hadn't.

Well, good, I thought. Now that I was free of her I could do whatever I wanted with whoever I wanted. It had been accidental, it wasn't like I had sent her a picture or something. But I also didn't have any obligation to stop on her account. It had been the first time in six months of pent up sexual angst that she couldn't deny me. Knowing that she had caught a glimpse of what I had wanted all along - that she, in the malaise of her sexless, frumpy life, was unable to give me, was intensely gratifying. And from someone who was objectively more attractive than her, no less. More attractive, more willing, more wanting. I had always known I could do better than Ann. And now she knew it too.

I could feel arousal building in me. I couldn't wait to get Gemma all worked up. I wanted to see how far I could push my domination of her before the tables inevitably turned again. She could tell how I had felt about Ann watching us, and she had liked it. She had said something about making Ann a Cuckcake. I tried to pin that thought for later. I would have to look it up.

I showered and groomed myself, trimming my pubes a little and shaving my face. I felt powerful. My cock felt powerful. I put a pair of loose-fitting black gym shorts and a black T-shirt on and proceeded to lounge around the house drinking coffee, waiting for Gemma to show up. An hour or so passed of me lazing around and stroking my twitching cock through my gym shorts.

And then there was a knock at the door.

12