Mary's Marriage Changes

Story Info
Her husband brings home a woman who changes everything.
5.1k words
3.58
53.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seeno
Seeno
19 Followers

Mary ground against the pillow as hard as she could. It wasn't enough. It was never enough.

That was exactly why her husband allowed her to do it. He'd forbidden her from pleasuring herself any other way, but told her she could grind as much as she liked because he loved how it just made her more desperate and frustrated.

His demands had gotten stricter and crueler ever since she'd shared her fantasies with him. Fantasies about being dominated, about being denied, about him seeing other women, about him fucking them in front of her.

She'd awaken something in him, something beyond what her perverted imagination had thought possible. And it turned her on more than she'd ever believed. So much that he kept her locked up whenever he left.

The teasing and dirty talk he inflicted left her dripping and desperate, but she could usually stop herself from torturing her poor denied pussy. But when he was out with one of his lovers it was too much. She'd rub as hard as she could, imagining what he was up to. At what she might look like, what she might taste like. Today was even worse because he was bringing a woman home.

He didn't do this often. Only when he knew it was someone who was strong enough to dominate her. Who wasn't just comfortable with taking her husband in front of her, but also with bringing Mary's denial into their fucking.

"If you're just sitting there, what's the point of having you in the room," her husband had said.

Most of his girlfriends never met that bar, and until they did Mary would never know their name or what they looked like. So, she was forced to wonder if every woman she saw had fucked her husband. A fact that made even a trip to the supermarket a humiliating tease that left her wet through her belt.

This new woman was special, more than the others he had brought home. Or so her husband had said, though he'd never told her why.

He'd been seeing this one for months now, longer than anyone before, and only describing what they did in the vaguest of terms. It must have been hot because he'd come home flushed with is eyes on fire. Half the time he was so drained he could barely stand, the other half so horny he'd have Mary suck him off over and over as he shared tantalizing whispers with her.

The hints were another wonderful form of tease and denial, and her husband played that game expertly in every form. Giving her just enough to start her perverted imagination running, but always leaving her wanting more. She'd spent hours thinking about this mystery woman, weaving together fragment's her husband let slip into a fantasy Mary was sure no woman could match.

Then She walked in the door.

No knock, no warning, She strode into Mary's house like she owned it, with Mary's husband trailing behind. One glance at her and Mary slid down from couch arm she was grinding against, to kneel before Her.

"A good start," She smiled, "I think I am going to enjoy you quite a lot."

Mary shivered.

She grabbed Mary's face, turning it till she was looking Mary straight in the eye.

Mary was trapped in those eyes. Eyes that were so hard, so sharp, so cold, like blades of ice that pierced Mary to her core, leaving her mind and soul just as naked as her body.

"Pretty enough I suppose," She said, those eyes taking in every part of her, "That's good. He promised me that you were, or I wouldn't have bothered. I don't pick up rubbish, and a woman who doesn't have what it takes to keep their man is rubbish, and so is any man who drags rubbish around or keeps trash in in his house.

"You have what it takes, you could have kept him, if you tried. Dangled those tits. Pursed those pretty lips and offer to suck him off," She squeezed Mary's jaw, forcing her mouth open and running a finger around her lips and teeth, then shoving it deep inside.

The sudden intrusion made Mary's throat convulse and tears stung her eyes. Or maybe that was the humiliation as this woman tore her open, pulling out truth and described them like she was dissecting Mary's soul.

"You had everything you need to be a happy little wife, with a happy little husband. If you'd tried even a little you wouldn't be here on your knees choking on another woman's fingers," the tears were streaming down Mary's face now, but she could not look away, trapped by those eyes as much as the iron grip on her jaw, "or maybe not if you're so stupid you can't figure out that when someone shoves something in your mouth they want to you to SUCK! ON! IT!"

With each word she shoved her fingers deeper down into Mary's throat. Mary struggled not to gag, as her degradation continued, "Or are you too lazy to bother with that either? Can't be bothered to even try and make someone happy. I said suck!"

Mary sucked, desperately and greedily. She needed to obey, but she wanted to do more, to serve, to give her all to this woman. To show those cold hard eyes her devotion.

And then the eyes softened, just slightly. Cold blades of ice became cool, soothing pools. A balm after the burning scrutiny of before.

"I see. So, you can try. You weren't too lazy kept him. You chose not to. No, more than that, you pushed him to this. You needed this. For him to go out, to find someone who could see what you really are," she cooed at Mary as her grip loosened, pulling her fingers Mary's throat to caress her face. A caress that was affection and humiliation in equal parts, smearing spit and bile from the depths of Mary's throat across her face, hair, and neck.

When her hand was finally clean, she smiled at Mary, "And I do see, I see more than you ever did. I think you will do quite nicely. Now let's put that mouth of yours to work again, getting your husband and I ready. I do hope you know how to properly tongue an ass, or I will be a long night."

Mary would not disappoint, "Please let me lick your beautiful asshole."

She laughed, her eyes sparkling, "Oh you are an eager one. Not lazy at all, just a little dense sometimes."

"Your body knows what it wants," She reached down, rolling one of Mary's rock-hard nipples between her fingers, drawing out a moan before resting her palm between her breasts "and you've got the heart to follow it."

Her hand raised and tapped Mary's cheek, "Just need to get through your thick head. Don't worry dear, I deal with a thick head."

Smack. The slap stung, but when the hand returned it was again a caress, "And I will. As long as you are willing to learn, I will correct any silly little mistakes that head gets you into."

"Thank you, Mistress, being so patient with me," Mary's reply was rewarded with another slap.

"I didn't tell you to call me that yet. I might be fucking your husband, but you know Mistress means more than that," her voice hard as she corrected Mary, but her eyes still sparkled as she waited for Mary to reply.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted...," Mary paused to steady her voice, "... I mean, what should I call you?"

"Oh, Mistress will do. Mistress Jane. Because I will be your Mistress, I can see that now. You're confused, probably the most confused you've been since you first accepted your needs and sent out your sweet hubby to cuck you," Mistress Jane smiled as she slowly undressed.

Mary struggled to focus as she drank in the sight before her. She was confused. None of the previous women her husband had brought home had stirred these feelings in her. They had dominated her, humiliated her, but nothing like this. Mistress Jane was special, as her husband had said. She didn't fully understand how or why. But she was willing to learn. And Mistress Jane had promised to teach her.

"There will be plenty more to confuse you tonight, but I will guide you. Your heart is mine, I can see now," and it was, Mary knew as soon as she heard the words. All the other woman only stirred Mary's needy pussy, they had never reached her heart.

"And it's a strong heart that you will put into serving and pleasing me. Your head just hasn't figured out how," Jane turned, "and right now you can please me by sticking your tongue in my ass."

Mary dove to her task, slowing only enough to be gentle as she parted her mistress's firm cheeks and pressed her lips to her puckered hole.

She kissed just once before sticking out her tongue. First a firm lick, to wet it and taste its flavor: the salt of sweat, a light bitterness, and something sweet that might have been soap. Her mistress had cleaned herself before coming her.

Mary was grateful for that; she would have obeyed even if it at been filthy, but the one time she had licked her husband's dirty ass she'd ended up gagging. He'd let her stop and clean her mouth, and from then on always washed before ordering her to rim him. It had been a long time since Mary had tasted a woman's asshole. It was so different from her husbands. Not so much in taste, but in texture. Smoother, softer.

All these thoughts passed through her mind in that single long wet lick. Then she took the tip and gently circled and teased the hole. Mistress Jane said to stick her tongue in her ass, but Mary thought she understood what Jane had meant, and she knew that this was more pleasurable than attempting to push in directly.

She might be wrong; Mistress has said Mary had a thick head. But Mary wanted to show her that she had skill as well as passion. And if she was wrong, Mistress would teach her. She'd promised Mary.

"Good girl, very good," Mistress Jane praised her, "He taught you how to do that."

Mary didn't think it was a question, so she kept at her task. Starting to push her tongue deeper as the tight ring of her Mistress's ass slowly opened.

"He learned from you too, everything he knew about eating ass he learned from you. Did you know that?" Her Mistress asked.

Mary started to pull back, but Jane pressed Mary's head firmly back into her ass, "Don't stop working, answer by nodding or shaking your head but keep it there. Do you understand?"

Mary nodded, sticking the flat of her tongue against Jane's ass to turn the motion into a lick.

"Very clever, my pet," Jane gave an appreciative laugh, "now did you know that about your husband? That he knew nothing about how to eat ass before he had you rim him? That he was a virgin back there before you."

Mary shook her head. She'd always thought one of the other women had done that to him first, the one he'd visited the night he's first ordered her lick his hole.

"I thought not. I told him not to discuss it with you, and not to have you rim him until I saw you myself. I didn't want you to know what I'd taught him. Oh yes dear, I taught him quite a bit. He had learned how to please an ass from you, though he hadn't learned how to do it himself."

Mary almost stopped. Her husband wasn't the sort to do that. He'd certainly never rimmed her; it was an act to dominate and humiliate her. But maybe that was only because she craved domination. With Mistress Jane it could be something else something else. Mary pushed the thought aside and sucked softly at the puckered hole, drawing a breathy moan.

"Show off," Jane scolded clearly amused, "Stop and listen, you still have much to learn. There is more than one way tongue an ass, because there is more than one goal. Do you know them?"

Mary shook her head, still pressed between her cheeks.

"The first is pleasure. Which you know," Jane explained "The second is to clean, which I will not have you do, at least not of what you think. The third is to show obedience and humility, which we'll will cover later. The last is to prepare an ass to be fucked, which you will learn now."

Mary could not hold in the groan as she pictured her husband's cock pushing into this beautiful ass.

Mistress Jane's instructions were clear and firm, "First you have to wet it, which you've done admirably. Then get your tongue as deep inside as you can, by gentle teasing if told to pleasure, but by force if you are told to be quick."

Mary felt a tap on her head and realized he was to place her tongue back inside; with the work she had already done it was easy to press as far as she could without worrying about her Mistress.

"Then push as firmly to the side as you can. First one way and then the other, then circles" Jane's breathing grew heavy as Mary followed her words with actions, "Keep your tongue wet, get sloppy, bathe the hole in your spit. When you press your tongue back in, push the spit and thrust in and out. Vary between these while you learn your rhythm"

Mary did as she was instructed, trying different patterns as her face and her mistress's ass were covered in ever growing mess of saliva.

Finally, Jane said, "Good there, do you feel that? That is what an ass feels like when it is ready to be fucked."

Mary nodded as she gasped for breath, she would remember.

"Now you are ready to put that lesson to use," Jane said as she stepped away and turned to face Mary, who looked at her mistress in confusion.

"It's not my ass that's getting fucked tonight," Jane took Mary's shoulders, turning her to face her husband.

He was smiling.

Mary knew all her husband's smiles. His smug smile when he'd been proven right and was going to lord it over you without saying a word (she hated that one). His satisfied one where he could finally enjoy something he'd worked hard for. His rare nervous smile when wasn't quite sure how she would react. His proud smile when she'd done something that pleased him more than he could say (that was her favorite).

This smile had elements of each of those.

"Yes, you were right. I like her," Mary heard Jane say. She must be able read her husband smiles too, and unlike Mary knew what this one was for.

"Fetch me my purse then strip," Jane commanded, and Mary watch the nervousness slip from her husband's smile to be replaced by eager anticipation.

Jane touched a finger to Mary's lips, "No questions, not now."

Mary nodded and stayed silent and still on her knees as her husband set Mistress Janes purse carefully by her feat, then started to strip.

Jane stroked Mary's hair as they watched her husband remove each article of clothing and then fold it neatly and place it on the floor.

When the last piece of cloth was put down, he stood and faced them his hands behind his back. Jane knelt and removed something from her purse. She kept it hidden as she walked towards him and turned to face them both, "You had already earned this, but I could not give it to you until I was ready to take you, and I would not take you without her. Be proud of your wife, she has a beautiful body, a mind that is open enough to learn, and a heart that full of passion and love."

"I am very proud of her," Her husband answered Jane, but her eyes were on Mary.

"Be thankful for you wife, for even as loyal and obedient as she is, she had the courage to bare her heart to you and tell you her needs, even when they would bring her shame. She had the wisdom to understand what she needed and the fortitude to convince you that what others would consider disloyalty would be the greatest act of love you could show her."

"I am forever thankful to her," Her husband replied. Mary felt her heart would break, as tears of joy pooled in her eyes.

"I am thankful too, for if she had not driven you out, I would not have found you. If she had not shown you that there can be pride in submission and love in cruelty, I would not have wanted you. If she did not have so beautiful, so dedicated, and so wonderfully perverted, I would not have accepted you. This is yours, and with it you are mine," Jane held out the object, a gleaming cage of steel.

"Thank you, Mistress," Her husband said, and then groaned as Jane forced his erect cock into the cage, shrinking it inch by inch without stop.

Mary was mind was spinning with emotions: joy, fear, love, and confusion. The tears continued to flow down her checks, merging with the spit and bile.

When Jane was able to lock the cage in place she turned to Mary, "Do not worry my dear, he is yours as well, as you are mine and his. You do not understand, but you will in time. Until then, you need simply trust and obey."

Yes, of course. Her Mistress would guide her, she could trust Mistress. The fear departed, and the confusion faded to irrelevancy. She did not need to understand, only obey, and should do that eagerly and gladly. For all that was left was love and joy.

Mary smiled with all her heart and listened for her command.

Jane smiled back at her, "Show me what you have learned my pet. Prepare your husband's ass to be fucked, quickly and thoroughly."

Her husband turned as Mary approached, presenting his rear so she could do as her... no their... As their mistress had order.

"No," Jane interrupted, "not like that. On the sofa, knees up, you know the way."

"Yes Miss," He answered as he turned and sat on the edge of couch's short leg, the one shape like a chaise lounge, were the sofa's back curved down into low arm and the end was left open.

They loved that couch; the thing dominated the living room center of the living room. They used it constantly, their family and friends would gather there, they'd watch movies together. Or when alone she'd lie back on the chaise to read while he sat beside her and unwound. It was the perfect things to relax on.

It was perfect for other things too. The long-curved arm was her favorite place for her to grind her poor trapped cunt, and the height was just right her to suck him off, either on her knees or with her head hanging off the edge. Or for him to fuck one of his women, the chaise long enough for them to lie back fully.

As her husband now demonstrated, reclining and pulling his knees to his chest, presenting his asshole fully toward her, along with the gleaming cage sitting above it.

"Yes, exactly like that," Jane gloated, "Let her see it, all of it. Your face, your cock in its beautiful new cage, your twitching asshole eager to get fucked. And you can watch her, see how eager she is to please, her joy in getting you ready for another."

With a quick slap on the ass, she sent Mary on her way.

Mary knelt and took a moment to take in the sight before her, so familiar and so new. She'd knelt before her husband in this very spot so many times, but it was different. Where his cock would be towering before her, swollen with his passion, now it was trapped and bent inside a cage. His position was different too. He'd exposed himself to her, but not like this.

Exposed can mean vulnerable, unprotected. That was what he was now. He was not showing off, but laying himself bare.

She looked into his face, searching for something familiar in this strangeness, and found it in his eyes.

There was vulnerability there, and even a little uncertainty. Not something she'd seen from this angle in a long time, not since she'd first talked to him of her perverted needs. But mixed with that was confidence and pride, and Mary understood that there was no contradiction in feeling pride in an act of such object submission.

And most of all there was desire. Wanton lust for the feel of another's flesh pressed against his. The perverse thrill in doing what they had been told was strange, dirty, or wrong. And love. A desire for her that accepted every part of her. Just as she accepted every part of him, even this new side.

Mary first touched her husband that night with a gentle kiss, lips against check softly saying, 'I love you'.

Then she repeated that kiss on the other side of his ass and went to work, pushing back her husband's thighs back as she covered his ass in long wet licks, pushing spit onto her tongue to cover his hole in slobber.

Mistress Jane had told her be sloppy. For as trim and elegant as Jane was, she had covered Mary in spit, bile and tears and delighted in doing so. And while Jane had gotten her husband to fold his clothes neatly as he undressed, a task Mary still struggled with, Mary was confident Mistress Jane would want him just as filthy. When she had finished making a mess of her husband's backside, Mary shoved her tongue as deeply into his asshole as she could.

Seeno
Seeno
19 Followers
12