Beltane Pt. 08

Story Info
Secret denial and subjugation. A chance rendezvous.
4.7k words
4.62
9.5k
8
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Hello!

If you're just tuning in, be warned that Beltane is a story that crosses into many different fetishes and dynamics. Two staples you can expect pretty much throughout are gentle femdom and cumplay, but also included are cuckqueaning, piss, maledom, f on m cnc, breeding, and a smattering of more mild things like anal, deepthroating, facesitting, and fishnets. There are also some themes of occultism, ritual, and magic that are less overt and more true to life than fantasy. Beltane has been, and is, an exercise in incorporating and moving between these things rather than leaning on just one. If you're looking for any of these things individually in abundance, this may not be your favorite story. But if you're on board for some twists, turns, bodily fluids, and a pagan fucktacular bacchanal across a variety of kinks, well...

Enjoy!

-TheDaggerAndTheCup

*****

Gemma's phone lit up inside the small handbag she carried. She was sitting in an end-of-semester review lecture for her human anatomy class, her cone of focus shifting back and forth between the powerpoint presentation and her notes. But noticing the blue light from underneath the heavy lecture hall table, she paused. She shifted in her chair slightly and remembered the importance of what she was doing, putting her pen back to the page. The TA giving the lecture droned on about the many thousands of parts of the body, the latin-heavy jargon meshing into an inscrutable jumble. The phone lit up again and Gemma stopped writing entirely, looking down into the bag. She glanced around the room, which was sparsely occupied with students all focused on not failing.

She reached into the bag and retrieved her phone, unlocking it. It was a picture from James. Three more tiny semi-transparent balloons, taut and full of his genetic material arranged in a semicircle around the base of the dildo on her chest of drawers. Gemma bit her lip and smiled, looking over her shoulder again briefly. A message appeared under it.

"For you."

She tapped out a response, quickly, looking up to make sure she wasn't getting too lost in the review. "Is that all from today!?"

The response was immediate. "Yes, Mommy."

She thought about what she would do with it when she got home, feeling a warmth growing inside her.

"You're such a good boy for me :)" She typed out.

A notification appeared at the top of the screen. It was from Ann. Gemma swiped it away, waiting for James' response before reading it. The message read, simply:

"I got it."

Gemma paused, thinking about how to respond. She finally landed on "Good. I want you to take it home and practice wearing it."

A response came. "Yes, Mistress."

Gemma thought and paused, before typing "Tell me why you need this."

There was a pause before Ann's response appeared. "Because I need you to control me."

Gemma smiled broadly and turned her phone off. She put it back in her bag and turned her attention to the lecturer, the pen once again flying across the page of her notebook.

**********

The week passed as slowly as I thought it would. I attended lectures and wrote papers, and filled condoms for Gemma. In her absence, I deeply wanted to give her more of myself, to perform for her, to produce for her. I would leave them around her room, sometimes stopping to smell her panties while I was there. That had been her idea, and I had loved it as soon as I'd tried it. Her scent was intoxicating, and immediately I felt like I could cum for her again.

Focusing on school became harder as the week dragged on, and I needed stronger doses of her more regularly, however I could get them. By midweek I had taken a pair of her underwear home and was wrapping them around my cock while I jacked off. I filled a condom, then another. The second round I took out my phone and filmed myself as I pushed my throbbing cock into the crotch of her black lace panties. Knowing she would see it, I was immediately on edge, and I had to get the condom ready one-handed. I rolled it over my head and halfway down my shaft, then gathered the panties in my hand and jacked myself off, feeling the rapid build to release.

"This is for you, Mommy." I said.

And I burst. I quickly filled the tip of the rubber, and as I stroked, warm rivulets of cum began to run out from under the lip, down my shaft to the base, soaking into her underwear. I could hear myself moaning through waves of euphoria as I watched myself cum for her. My lap was a mess when I was finished. My cock was coated, her panties were soaked, my hand was covered. I had only managed to trap about half of it in the rubber.

I immediately sent the video to Gemma. I wanted her to know what I was doing that very moment.

Along with the video, I said, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get it all this time :("

I set my phone down and tried to clean myself up, capturing what I could in the rubber and tying it off. Then I used her panties to sop up what was still on my cock and hand, dropping them on the floor. I got up to wash myself off, my mind turning to a paper that was due that night. I had 2,500 words to go on it. Not the biggest hurdle in the world, but I needed to get cracking. I put on pants and walked back to the couch to retrieve my phone before setting in. Gemma had texted me back.

The text read, "That's my good boy :) :)"

Another appeared just as I read the first. "I want you to bring me those panties back, okay? Just how they are."

"Of course :)" I responded.

I made a plan to knock out a thousand words or so and then make the trek. I had been stopping at Gemma's place every day, but it seemed like she was never there. Despite how strange it must have seemed that I was always dropping "stuff" off for her that she was never there to get, her roommates didn't seem to notice. Their obliviousness was a small favor, and I was thankful. I figured she was essentially living on campus, only coming home to sleep.

I cracked a beer to grease the machinery in my head and tucked in. The words came easy, as they almost always did, and in two hours I had 1,200 words that were not entirely dogshit. I was proud of myself. Focusing so much on my cock had seemed at first like it would distract me, and it had somewhat, but once I repeated my ritual of cumming for Gemma I had a period of laser focus that let me polish up whatever I needed to in record time. I figured it was just part of what I had taken to calling "the magic of Gemma".

The sun was starting to dip behind the building across the alley from the window where I was working. I checked my brain, making sure this paper was the only thing on the docket for the evening. I had had one final in the morning, which had gone fairly well. The next morning was my dreaded calculus final. I had been certain that this paper was all I had to do for the evening, but I couldn't shake the feeling I was forgetting something.

I checked my calendar app. Nothing. I checked my online profile with the university, scrolling through classes and announcements. And then I saw it. A last-minute semester review for calculus headed up by one of the TA's. SHIT! I thought. I had completely spaced. It was scheduled for an hour from now. I thought about my schedule for the evening and adjusted. I could stop by Gemma's after, but I needed some review for calculus or I was fucked.

I sat and wrote for another half hour, squeaking out 500 or so more words for my paper. I got up and packed my stuff quickly. Almost as an afterthought I grabbed Gemma's cum-damp panties and the condom and threw them in a zipper separate from my electronics. I hopped in my old sedan and puttered up the hill, making it just in time for the review.

The review was sparsely attended. I took a seat in the back, pulled out my laptop, and tried to focus, taking notes on concepts I was still fuzzy about. About five minutes in, my phone lit up. It was a text from Gemma.

She said, "I can't quit watching that video you sent me."

I smiled, thinking about it. I tapped out a response. "Sorry to distract you :)"

There was a pause, and I set my phone back down and got back to taking notes. A few minutes later, the screen lit up again. Gemma.

"Do you mind if I send it to Ann?"

Ann? I thought. Oh shit. I had entirely forgotten that Gemma had asked me for her number. I realized they had been talking. I felt a wash of jealousy come over me at the thought that Gemma was splitting her time between me and my ex. And then I remembered that she was probably just doing it to make Ann jealous about her and I. My lips twitched into a smug smile. I considered it. I was still hesitant to turn Gemma and I's relationship into a love triangle, but I liked that she felt I was worth bragging about.

"I just want to show her how much you cum for me :)))"

I looked up and realized the TA had shifted to a section that was crucial for me to study. I needed to focus. Still unsure of how to respond, I tapped out a quick "sure, go for it" and got back to note taking. I set my phone down. Another text lit up the screen.

"Good boy. :)"

An hour later the lecture was over and I felt slightly better. I ran over a mental checklist. I had to run to Gemma's and finish that paper. That was it. I took a shortcut to my car through the vast campus library. It was busier than normal inside, students occupied most of the available surfaces cramming for exams. To get out, I had to go up a floor, across a dusty old room of maps and historical documents, and out a side exit. I watched my feet as I walked, absorbed in going over all the work I had to do.

I passed a narrow, unlit hallway with drinking fountains, lockers, and bathrooms. There was a burnt-out lightbulb on the ceiling. Light poured in from outside, through bookshelves. I felt a hand clap against my ass, grabbing it firmly. I startled, jumping and grunting, but before I could see who it was, another hand grabbed me by the neck and yanked me into the hallway. I saw a silhouette shift in front of me and felt myself pushed against the wall firmly. The hand clenched my throat and I felt the other snake over my belt and under the band of my underwear, forcefully intruding on my package. I felt the fingers close around the shaft of my cock and squeeze.

"Hi, baby." Gemma's voice hissed quietly from somewhere below my head.

I was shocked at how forceful she was being. She had caught me entirely by surprise. Until I heard her voice, I wasn't sure if I was legitimately being assaulted. In fact, it still kind of felt like it. My blood was pounding. She gripped my throat harder.

"Fuck, you're already getting hard." She hummed.

She was, as always, right. My body's reflex to being pulled into a hallway by a total stranger and groped was immediate arousal. Gemma had once again made a risky bet and won, bigtime. I felt her rise up on her toes, her body pressing against mine, and her teeth sunk into my neck. She gnawed at me, her hand dropping from my throat to run over my body. My mind was getting hazy, as it always did when she was working me like this.

"Aren't you supposed to be making a delivery for me?" Her voice was a sultry whisper in my ear.

I pulled myself together. "I realized I had a review to go to, I was heading there now," I explained.

She began jacking me off in my pants. I looked around, making sure no one was coming. We were very well-secluded. How on earth she had happened to find me at just the right place and time was beyond my reckoning.

"Why don't you just give it to me right now?" She asked.

She tugged at my cock, making me yelp surprisedly, leading me deeper into the darkened hallway. I heard a doorknob turn and light flooded out from inside, illuminating a sign on the door. It was the women's bathroom. Before I could protest she pushed me inside.

She was dressed in black, as usual, with her hair pulled into a ponytail. The room was small, with a toilet, a sink, and a cushioned sofa meant for pregnant or breastfeeding women. The door closed behind her as she pushed me against the far wall, kissing me deeply. She stroked my cock, which was now fighting against my jeans to stand at attention. She pulled away suddenly.

"I don't have long. What did you bring me, sweet boy?"

I blushed deeply. The entire situation was so disarming. She understood how to make me feel completely vulnerable and then comfort me, drawing me further into her. I felt as if I didn't need to be in control, as I normally did, that she just had me. Had me, and understood me. I took my backpack off and unzipped the top pocket and her hand shot inside and fetched out the panties and the full condom. The underwear was still wet.

"Mm, perfect. God, I don't know if I want to wait to get home to use this." She held the tiny balloon in her hand. Her other hand was busy unbuckling my belt.

"Use-?" I started.

She looked up at me from the condom, wild-eyed. "Sit down," she commanded.

She pushed me toward the high-armed sofa chair and I sunk into it. My belt unbuckled, Gemma knelt down and started quickly unfastening my button and zipper.

"You didn't lock the door," I said sleepily, the mist of her sexual attention falling over me again.

She fished my cock out of my underwear and eyed it hungrily. She lavished it with her tongue, base to tip, popping it into her mouth and bobbing her head down. The first four inches disappeared and I felt myself collide with the barrier between her mouth and throat. I let out a deep sigh, immediately enraptured. She pulled herself back off of my cock more slowly until just the head was wrapped in her lips. Our eyes locked. She sucked in and I felt her tongue brush a sensual ellipse around it. She pulled her head up and off my cock, the suction of her mouth making a satisfying pop.

"You're right. What if someone came in and watched us?" She smiled nefariously, her hand stroking my length.

She held my cock against the side of her face and bit her lip. She looked both cute and threatening, my manhood in her hand, a thin strand of spit connecting to my shaft from her full, deep pink lips. She held the eye contact, bending me down to meet her lips and gulping me down. I felt my cock effortlessly push through the barrier and down her throat. Her hand worked my cock at the base as she pulled her head off it. I struggled to speak as she gulped me down expertly.

"Seriously... we'd be in- fuck, Gemma... we'd be in deep shit if someone walked in here."

She throated me, her eyes locking with mine and then rolling back in their sockets. I watched her through bleary eyes, swimming through the sensation. She lifted her head up and back, my cock sliding out of her throat and throbbing as it flopped up. She stood up and pulled her shirt above her tits, exposing them. She wasn't wearing a bra, as was the norm for her. She stepped onto the sofa and popped one of her nipples in my mouth, the metal of her barbell piercing clacking against my teeth. I began to suck, lapping at the stiff rosette of her nipple.

"You think too much," she said simply. "Mm, you're good at that."

I reached up and felt her pussy through the black denim of her jeans. She mewled appreciatively and leaned into me. I nibbled at the peak of her nipple, tugging on it with my teeth. Suddenly she got off of me and began unbuttoning her pants.

"We have to hurry, I really am busy."

She unzipped her jeans and pulled them down over her ass, revealing a sexy black thong. I sat up straight, pulled my pants down, and began grabbing handfuls of her ass.

"Okay, but aren't you going to lock the door?"

She rolled her eyes dramatically and reached down beside me. Her hand flashed toward my face and before I understood what was happening she forced her cum-soaked underwear into my mouth. I could taste the seed I had intended for her. It was a bold, dominant move. My dick pulsed. She bent at the waist until her eyes were level with mine, her hand flat over my lips.

"Shut up and let me fuck you, slut." She said.

And that was that. She had spoken. I watched her wide-eyed as she turned around, giving me a show with her ass. She slowly pulled down her thong and I realized she was wearing a gem-capped butt plug. A strand of her juices clung to her panties as they peeled away from her skin. She gripped my cock, guiding it to her entrance, and sat down, engulfing my already throbbing cock.

My head rolled back and I moaned through her underwear as she rode me, the silken walls of her pussy caressing my shaft. The more the underwear soaked with spit, the more I could taste my own cum. It was a little humiliating, but I liked that she wanted it. She hummed, her head rolling back as she worked, clapping her ass up and down against my hips. Each thrust buried me to the hilt in her sopping pussy. I closed my eyes and let it wash over me as she jacked me off with her slit. I opened them and she was looking back at me, biting her lip.

"Fuck, you're so cute." She said.

I blushed again. I looked back down at her tremendous ass as my cock disappeared inside her over and over.

"You like that, good boy?" She asked.

I nodded, looking back up at her. It was the best view I could imagine. She sat down, feeling me fill her cavity and arched her back. I reached around and grabbed her tits, rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She hummed, pleased.

Her ass rose off of my lap and she again crawled onto the sofa, bringing her ass to my face. I licked her from clit to opening, eagerly lapping at her succulent folds. Her taste was intoxicating. I suddenly felt a change come over me. I wanted to fuck her, to make her come. I buried my face in her ass, making her outright moan. I pushed her off of me and grabbed her hips, wheeling her around into a kneeling position on the sofa. I took the panties out of my mouth and set them on the arm of the chair. She bit her lip and looked up at me, clearly enjoying that I was taking charge.

"You want to see what I use your cum for?" She asked.

I dragged the head of my cock through her vulva, playing with her.

"I do." I answered.

"Take my plug out," she said.

Grabbed the flat surface and pulled, stretching her hole. It popped out with ease and I saw that it was one of the smaller plugs in her collection. She took the condom in her hand and put the tip in her mouth, grinding it between her front teeth until she had chewed a hole in it. Droplets ran onto her tongue.

"Sometimes, when I get home after a long day," she explained, "I feel drained, and horny. So I take one of my dildos-" She reached back and drizzled the cum over my cock, "and I lube it up with your cum-" she squeezed the condom, dripping the last few drops onto her waiting holes, "and I fuck myself with it. Having your cum in me, it... recharges me." She sat up and arched her back into me, turning her head so that we were face to face. Her hand gripped my cock at the base and I felt my tip enter her pussy.

"You make me feel so powerful, James." She said, her expression suddenly very serious and heartfelt.

I sighed, overcome with the need for her. I took her by the neck and pushed my cock back inside, soaking her pussy with my cum. She moaned lowly and secretly, her heavy-lidded eyes locked on mine. I fucked her with feeling, delving deeply into her wanting pussy. Her eyes begged for more, and I gave it to her, pulling her onto my cock by her hip and her throat as I fucked her more forcefully. Her eyes began to wander upward, rolling back into their sockets. I watched her revel in it and decided she needed more.

Those panties had been for her, and I was going to give them to her. I picked them up and stuffed them in her open mouth, my cock sawing in and out of her pussy, cum dripping out of her opening and running down my balls. She looked possessed. It occurred to me that the hazy high of her attention might go two ways, that my cum might have the same effect on her. It made me feel strong.

12