Beltane Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her ravenously, bending her over and shoving her face into the sofa as I plowed away. I felt like I could fuck forever. I caught glimpses of my cock as it slid in and out, glazed in a white film of cum. I heard Gemma say something, muffled by the sofa cushion. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her up by the hair, taking the panties out of her mouth.

"Fucking film me, please, baby." She begged.

I didn't think about it at all. I just pushed the wad of cloth back in her mouth and took my phone from my pocket. I started recording, pounding even harder. Her moans grew louder.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come, baby, ohhh-" her stifled voice rose up from out of the chair.

I slapped her ass hard, risking that someone outside would hear us. It was a very real risk that someone could walk in and find us. Gemma's moans grew. I could feel her mounting to orgasm and thrust deep inside her, filling her cum-filled cunt. Suddenly I could feel that I wasn't going to last much longer. I felt her begin to spasm on my cock and gave her one last hard thrust, plunging my cock inside.

She came, her body rolling and twisting under me. Watching her made me start to cum. Bringing the phone close enough to absorb all the minute details, I pulled out just as the first spurt of cum shot from my cock. It draped over her holes. Acting quickly, I gathered it and pushed my cock into her ass, just deep enough to cum inside. I panned the phone to the side, capturing the way my cock pulsed and tensed as I pumped my cum into her. She was ecstatic, reaching her hand back to rub her clit as I came inside her asshole. When I was done I pushed my cock in further, forcing out a lone drop of cum that rolled down Gemma's ass.

"Hi, Ann," I said, smugly.

I stopped filming and set down my phone. I pulled out, watching Gemma's tight little hole wink. Then I picked up the plug and pushed it back in, trapping my cum inside.


"Ohhh, god, baby. Mm, that was gooood."

Her body was crumpled into the sofa. She looked up at me woozily, a big smile on her face. Over the space of a few seconds I watched the fog clear from her eyes and she started to get up. I remembered myself too and pulled my pants up, not bothering to even rinse myself off. She did the same, collecting herself.

"I'm so glad I bumped into you today, loverboy. I was dying for a taste."

She grabbed my chin and directed my head down to hers, kissing me.

"I was too. I've been needing you." I said, touching, fondling, and squeezing the many soft parts of her body.

"Just a few more days. Trust me, I'm going to make sure you get your fill." Her face turned mischievous again. "I have to get back to it."

She turned to head to the door and I stooped to put my pack on. I saw her watching me through the crack in the door as I stood back up, making sure we hadn't made too big a mess.

"See you soon," she said with a smile.

"Bye, baby," I said, feeling my face turn bright red. It was the first time I had used the new pet name with her.

And then she was gone. I opened the door and stepped into the hallway. The light had somehow been restored and it was now fully bright. I didn't see Gemma sauntering away as I looked out from the end of the hall. It was as if she had just evaporated.

I drove home. It wasn't too late, and I would definitely be able to bust out the work I needed to do. I felt energized and focused in the wake of Gemma and I's heated tryst. I got out of the car and went upstairs to the apartment, dropping my bag at my desk and hopping to it. I checked my phone and saw a text.

**********

Gemma's phone lit up. James had responded with the video she had asked for. She watched it, remembering that an entire load of his cum was plugged in her ass. She navigated back to her text thread with Ann.

She typed out, "I'll let you watch. But you have to prove to me that you're wearing it."

There was a pause. A picture appeared in the thread. It was Ann, her legs spread, almost entirely naked. Almost.

A thick black belt of heavy leather wrapped around her waist. It had another strap that went vertically between her legs, pressing tightly against her pussy. The leather met with a thin steel bar that connected from just below her opening to the back of the belt, running up her ass. The leather was reinforced with a band of steel. Dangling in front of her pussy was a small, brass padlock. Ann wouldn't have to struggle with disobeying Gemma now.

Gemma reached into her purse and felt around. Inside a small pocket, she felt it. A small brass key. Ann had given it to her earlier that day, before she had put it on. She turned it in her hand, feeling more powerful than she ever had in her life.

Another text appeared. It read, "please, Mistress. I'm begging."

Gemma smiled. She sent the video, and wrote, "James says hello."

Gemma turned the phone off and put it in her bag. She opened her laptop and got back to studying.


12