Beltane Pt. 09 - The Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The witch found opportunity where it sat. She grabbed the offering by her hair again and pushed her head forward so that her tongue met with the witch's swollen, wanting clit. She was careful to keep the offering far enough away that her tongue wouldn't touch the acolyte's cock. She liked that he didn't know it was happening.

The offering had never had sex with a woman. She was not gay - not that she knew of. But finally tasting the witch's soft, immaculate slit was everything she had hoped. As if her juices were laced with drugs or magic, it didn't matter which, she felt enchanted. She tasted the witch's juice and acolyte's cream mixed into a potent elixir. The witch locked eyes with her. The offering could feel what she wanted. She kept herself totally centered on the witch's clit as she grinded on the acolyte's cock.

The witch didn't let on. But this moment was one of the most exciting she had ever experienced. She was being serviced by two very willing partners. One, whom she enjoyed, lifted up, pleased, and felt intimately attracted to. The other, she could dump her cruelty into. The offering was her plaything. The more she hurt her, the more one-sided it was, the more she swelled with pleasure. Her inexperienced tongue pressed into her hood and brushed back and forth across her clit as she grinded harder against the base of the acolyte's cock.

A gasp rose from within her. She was close. She took the offering's head between her hands and held it firmly. With each gyration of her hips she fucked them both. She could almost feel the heat of the pyre inside the offering. Her vain attempts to press her cunt against the ground, to touch anything to her soaking lips. To feel anything.

The witch came. Peristaltic spasms contracted the walls of her pussy. Her asshole gripped and relaxed around her plug. Inside, she felt the tip of the acolyte's cock pressing against her cervix, slipping into place against her P-spot. She came, and came, and came.

The acolyte felt this, and was almost sent over the brink. With each heaving breath the witch took, his pelvic floor flexed, pressing the massager against his prostate. His body, unified with hers, wanted to climax. But he stopped himself obediently.

The witch's orgasm slowed. She hummed delightedly and raised herself, the acolyte's slick, throbbing cock sliding out of her. It was time. The third act of the ritual was about to begin. She turned, now facing the acolyte with her knees astride him, and lowered her tits onto his face. She undid the blindfold and let him swim in the dark warmth of her skin.

Simultaneously, she reached back and began to slowly remove the plug from her asshole. Her taut, gorgeous ring expanded to let the bulb of the plug pass through and it popped out. The offering saw all of this. She saw the witch's little gape wink at her. And she knew that this was a command.

As the witch lowered herself onto the acolyte's cock, the offering pressed her tongue as deeply as she could into the witch's ass. The acolyte felt this, but assumed she was fingering herself. The feeling of her fingers through the thin wall between her pussy and ass made his eyes roll back in his head. Little did he know that thin, soft, velveteen wall was the only thing separating his cock from his ex-girlfriend's own tongue. He had almost completely forgotten about her.

But she hadn't forgotten anything. The offering pressed her tongue as far in as she could, feeling the subtle ribs of the acolyte's cock just millimeters away. The acolyte felt himself being jacked off by the witch's pussy. She bounced on him, smothering him with her tits as she did. His pelvic floor contracted in time with the rhythmic bobbing of her ass. The massager bobbed in time, mushing his prostate and taking him ever higher.

The offering pulled her tongue out of the witch's ass to watch her masterfully fuck her man. There were, at this point, several things the offering knew, that he did not. The first was that the base of the masturbator had a single black button on it. The second was that the ring around the acolyte's cock was not a cock ring. She watched the witch bounce, the acolyte's cock disappearing deep inside of her again and again. She wanted to lick them, to give them anything, just to participate in some way.

Her hips wiggled impotently again. She shifted her weight just so, and found the ball of her heel under her caged pussy. She pressed against it, and the metal plate of the belt compressed snugly against her sopping, wanting slit. Her eyes instantaneously rolled back in her head and she let out a long humming moan through closed teeth. It was the first her aching cunt had felt anything. As she pressed herself against the belt, reeling in the unimpressive touch of cold steel to her skin, the edges of the plate dug deeply into the tendons on either side of her crotch. The pain matched the pleasure. It wasn't enough to send her over the edge. She needed more. Her eyes raised to find the witch watching her over her shoulder.

She knew what she had to do.

The acolyte was reeling with the pleasure of the witch sliding up and down over his cock. He had pushed past resisting orgasm and was in a state almost like being perpetually edged. The heightened pleasure from the prostate toy and the ring around his cock made him feel like a junky in the depths of a binge. His ears whooshed. The soft skin of the witch's tits enveloped him. He had entered a kind of extraliminal space, bordering on out-of-body. His thoughts had stopped entirely. There was nothing but sensation.

Which is why, when Ann sucked his balls into her mouth again, he didn't realize it was her. He didn't think at all. He felt her silken tongue encircling him, swiping up and down his swollen testicles with the same ecstasy as everything else. Her tongue passed underneath his sack, where Gemma's nuvaring was wrapped around him.

This is what Ann knew, and James did not. That James was fucking Gemma's pussy unprotected. She had used her own birth control as a cock ring, to milk him even harder into her fertile, wanting womb. Ann might have thought this strange, but the faint glimmers of pleasure she was getting from the belt were multiplying fast, and she wasn't thinking much at all either. She needed to make him cum. Gemma needed her to make him cum. The fire in her chest was consuming her, and the only thing left was the need to serve her. Her long, wrinkled inner labia splayed like the print of a butterfly on the chastity belt. The metal pressed on her clit. Every moment she degraded herself more. Every moment the pleasure grew. Her asshole clenched, sore though it was, on the metal bulb that filled her. Gemma ran her fingers through James' hair, pressing him deeper between her tits.

Ann's fingers found the button on the base of the massager. She pressed it without hesitation.

Inside the acolyte's ass, the head of the massager began rotating. It whirred around his prostate as it bobbed. And this was the final straw. The witch, putting the final piece into place, slammed her ass down onto the acolyte's cock a final time. Her holes were pressed directly into the offering's nose. The pungent smell of their sex filled her. In her mouth, she felt the acolyte's balls tense. Once, and again, harder. His pelvic floor thrashed. She knew that his body was going to flood the witch's perfect canal with rich, hot seed. She could feel the witch spasming too.

The tempo of the moment increased. The acolyte's cock pumped shot after shot of cum into the witch as she whispered an incomprehensible string of filthy, loving words into his ear. Like a summoner working before some great sigil made in wax and surrounded by candles. Her own orgasm built as it became apparent just how much cum he was gushing inside of her covetous womb. This was her design. Her man. Her fertile walls being drenched by his tireless seed.

The offering felt all of this. She felt the fire overcome her. Even as she coaxed more of the acolyte's cum into the witch, her own holes began to tremble and quake. Her eyes rolled back in her head. The cum dribbled down her face, her neck, her tits. Her ass, stuffed full, squeezed the plug in a death grip. Her useless, untouched cunt came in a thunderous wave. The air became a swirling ball of electricity.

Minutes later, still in the wake of the most powerful orgasm of his life, James reached down to take off the cock ring, only to finally recognize Gemma's birth control had been wrapped around his member like a toy. She silenced him before he could speak, kissing him deeply. Ann licked her swollen, pink folds from behind, their cum dripping sloppily into her mouth.

They assumed their positions like mythic figures in that moment. The powerful, brooding witch; the eager, vivacious acolyte; and the demure, supplicant offering.

Overhead, a full moon shone on their congress. Beltane was nigh. The ritual was complete.

12