Ben and Mya

Story Info
Ben meets a futa in college.
5.4k words
4.48
22.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First day of college at Summit College in Colorado Springs was greeted by a warm sunny day. The campus quad was bustling with activity as students made their way to classes. In Palmer Hall, the freshman seminar on diversity and inclusion was just getting underway. Ben Parker found himself sitting next to a pretty young woman. As the class started, the professor asked everyone to talk about their own diversity.

Ben didn't have much to complain about as a wealthy white man, but he shared a story about a speech impediment as a child. The woman next to him introduced herself as Mya Thorton, mixed white/Asian, she talked about being both bi-racial and a futanari. Ben sat up a little in his chair and looked at her admiringly. Futa were very rare (only about 3% of all humans) and he had never personally met one.

After class, Ben casually walked beside her out of the classroom, and introduced himself. He was just over six feet tall, lean and muscular from regular exercise, his clothes and haircut both looked expensive. He knew he was good looking and walked with the confidence of a man who is used to getting his way.

Mya was more reserved, no more than five foot four inches, petite and with beautiful black hair. He reached out his hand, "Hi, I'm Ben."

She seemed a little surprised, but shook his hand with a decently firm handshake. "Mya," she responded.

"Hope I'm not being too direct, but would you like to go out? I don't really have any friends here."

Mya was now completely taken back. Most of the boys she had grown up with had either mocked or feared her. The only boys who had seemed interested in her just wanted a sex toy. She'd only had one girlfriend, even though she was bisexual, she was mostly attracted to men. They just didn't seem attracted to her.

"Sure, what did you have in mind," she found herself responding without thinking. He really was good looking, she thought.

"Something casual, let's just get some coffee. I can go now if you can."

They got coffee, ended up having a great time and agreeing to meet the next day before class. The next day he asked her out again. After a long lunch, Ben said, "Listen, I like you. Do you want to go hang out in my dorm room?" The meaning was clear to her. Again, she threw away all caution as she stared into his deep blue eyes. What the hell, she thought.

He held her hand and led her over to McArthur were he had a single room. One of the few freshmen who got a single room, his father was a major donor at the school.

They sat down on the bed and he gave her a long kiss. Mya found herself very quickly following his lead, he wasn't necessarily pushy, but his confidence was clear. She couldn't even work up much embarrassment about the raging hard on under her skirt. His hand roamed around her back and sides increasing her arousal.

When he broke off and said, "Would you like to take off your shirt?" She looked at him dumbly and just nodded her head. He helped her lift off her shirt and then expertly unhooked her bra. "Very nice," he said under his breath. She did have amazing boobs, just slightly larger than a handful, but firm with perky brown nipples. His hands cupped her tits and moved in gentle circles until her nipples were rock hard. She involuntarily let out a moan, his fingers now starting to move more directly and then pinch and pull.

Her girlfriend had also liked playing with boobs but this was completely different. Her dick was now straining in her boxers as he played up the intensity, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. When his hot mouth sucked in her left nipple, she lost control and her cock started pulsing cum into her underwear.

Once her orgasm was done, he moved off of her breasts and smiled admiringly. "That was impressive." He looked down at the stain on her dress. "I guess you will have to take those off. I can lend you some shorts or something."

She just sat there for a moment, partly dazed from the orgasm and also in complete embarrassment. "Go on," he said a little more insistently, "take the rest off."

Once again she did as he asked. There was something about him that made her very comfortable to do whatever he said. She stood up and slipped off her sticky boxers and the plaid skirt she was wearing. Her still half hard dick flopped out, a long strand of cum dripping off the end. He grabbed a kleenex and handed it to her.

Her uncut dick was about five inches long with average thickness. At the base of her dick, her vagina was just barely visible. Ben was nodding his head and said, "Wow, you are the whole package. Absolutely beautiful."

She blushed even more but was suddenly much less embarrassed. "Do you want to take off your clothes?" She asked.

"Well, my rule is that if I take off my clothes, I expect something in return," he said with a wicked grin. "How do you feel about blowjobs?"

Mya quickly responded, "I've never done that, but I'm willing to try."

"Nice," he said as Ben started shedding clothes. His upper torso was lean and muscular and when he pulled down his pants, she let out a little gasp. His dick had to be eight inches long and was nearly as thick as her wrist.

He sat back down on the bed and put the pillow on the ground. "Don't be shy."

She knelt between his legs and tentatively wrapped her hands around his girthy cock. She kissed the tip of his dick and got a small taste of the pre-cum dripping off the top. She had seen enough porn to at least imitate a blow job. She could only fit about 3 inches of his dick in her mouth, but she went about it with passion.

"Hmm, that's really nice," he said. When she looked up, he was staring directly at her. "I want you to jerk off while you are blowing me."

Again, she felt like she was under his spell. She wrapped her right hand around her hard dick and started rubbing her cock. As the pleasure increased in her cock, she found herself sucking and licking more and more enthusiastically. Within a few minutes, she was cumming again, spraying a load all over the pillow and floor.

Ben moaned and said, "I'm getting close, don't stop jerking or sucking."

Within a few minutes, she could see his massive balls tightening and a blast of his cum hit her in the back of the throat. Any shock was replaced by her own third orgasm as she swallowed while her own dick spurted a smaller load again. She continued to drink down every drop of his salty semen, relishing the loss of inhibition.

Ben kissed her on the forehead and then handed her the box of tissues. "Better get cleaned up, we're going to need to eat."

---

For the next few days, she gladly followed whatever he wanted to do. They jerked each other off, she gave him cock and ball jobs, and generally had fun exploring each other. After that first day, he had also started to play and finger her pussy. While Ben generally had good stamina, Mya would come three or four times in a row. Something that seemed to amuse and intrigue Ben.

After a few days, he said to her while they were undressing in his room, "I want to try fucking you. What do you say?"

Even though Mya had expected this at some point, she was a little nervous, his dick was really big and she'd never had real sex. "Ok, we can try," she said somewhat meekly.

"Don't you worry," he said. "I'll take it nice and easy."

They laid down on the bed and started making out. He was an excellent kisser and she was getting hard and wet very quickly. His hands roamed between her nipples, cock and pussy until she was just about to cum. He stopped quickly and said, "Okay, spread your legs."

In a daze, she laid on her back and spread her legs, her hard cock pointing at her belly button. He lined his thick cock at her pussy and gently rubbed his dickhead against her wet opening. Almost involuntarily, she raised her hips so that he could push in. As promised, he went slowly, enjoying her tight pussy for the first time. He teased her entrance with short strokes until she finally relaxed enough to take his full size.

She let out a loud moan as his cock buried itself deeply into her. He took long, slow strokes until her legs were shaking. As he picked up the pace a little, she felt her own orgasm building and as he bottomed out her dick exploded all over her stomach. He didn't stop though, picking up the pace and focusing on his own pleasure. After five or six minutes, he was pounding her with his full length.

She could feel him tense up as his balls slapped her ass and his cock pulsed a stream of hot cum into her pussy. This was enough to set her off again and she unleashed another gout of white, sticky cum all over her chest.

After they cleaned up, Ben said, "That was amazing. I can't wait to try your ass sometime."

"My ass?" Mya asked.

"Yes, sure. Why not? I'm hoping you'll try my ass some time too. No point in having a girlfriend with a dick if you can't use it, right?"

---

A few days later Ben was playing with Mya's tits, twisting and pulling on her nipples. She found that she loved it rough, his big dick was rubbing against her foreskin. Without any notice her dick erupted in a fountain of cum.

"That was naughty," Ben scolded her. "I guess I'm going to have to spank you." He had a bemused look on his face, but the look in his eyes also compelled her to listen.

He sat up and motioned for her to lay across his lap. He captured her still hard dick between his thighs, her bare ass exposed to the air. She let out a yelp as his hand crashed down on her firm ass. A few more blows and both of her ass cheeks were glowing. She gritted her teeth as he continued a barrage of firm and soft slaps to her ass and upper thighs.

Each spank drove her cock between his legs, pulling her foreskin back and forth over her sensitive head. As her ass was taking on a truly red glow, she involuntarily spasmed as her dick spilled another load onto the floor by his feet.

"I guess that's enough. My turn."

He propped her onto the bed on her hands and knees. He rubbed his fat cockhead between her swollen, wet lips and slid his cock into her pussy. She was able to take him in one push and he didn't waste any time pounding her. His thighs slapped into her ass, setting her sensitive, hot skin on fire. His balls smashed into the base of her dick.

Eventually her arms gave out and she bent her back to take his cock. A few more minutes and she was panting and moaning in pleasure. As he blasted his cum into the back of her pussy, her dick also spasmed into a massive orgasm. Cum dripped from the end of her cock in a stream of thick white goo.

He gave her a few slaps for good measure and then pulled out. "I think we're ready for the next step."

--

Mya came over to Ben's dorm room on a warm Sunday morning to get some breakfast. He let her in and he already had a wicked grin on his face. He handed her a black box and said, "Open it."

Inside were four butt plugs starting with one about as thick as a thumb and ending with one almost as wide as Ben's dick. Mya gave an embarrassed look at him and he just pointed at the bed. Obediently she laid on her bed with her backside pointed at him.

He pulled her boxer shorts down and lifted her skirt over her back so that she was completely exposed. To no surprise, her dick was already rock hard and he could see her wet pussy lips. She heard a lid snap and then jumped as a cold blob of lube was aimed right at her asshole. His finger quickly worked the lube into her asshole and began to slide in and out. She was perfectly used to his finger in her ass -- whether he was fucking her from behind or jerking her dick or playing with her tits, he would probe her butthole.

She gave a little groan when he removed his finger -- she was getting incredibly turned on. A cold metal tip started to slide in and within a minute she felt the widest part pop past her sphincter. He gave her a couple of hard slaps on her ass and then said, "All right, let's go get some breakfast."

Mya was disappointed -- she could have cum in 2 minutes and was so turned on that she was ready for him to fuck her in the ass right then. She pulled up her underwear and fixed her skirt. "Don't pout, you'll get a payoff soon enough."

They walked out of the dorm and headed to the cafeteria. Mya found walking awkward as the small buttplug moved inside her and kept her dick hard. They got a trays of eggs, bacon and toast and sat at a small table. Mya sat gingerly on a wooden chair (which Ben seemed to have intentionally chosen for her). She was used to people staring at her just because they knew she was futa, but she had never seen Ben even the slightest bit embarrassed. He seemed to be perfectly comfortable that everyone on campus knew they were together.

Ben took his time sipping his coffee and eating his breakfast. About an hour later, he got up and said, "Should we head back?" Mya nodded vigorously, her underwear was soaked from both her leaking dick and wet pussy. The walk back was just as agonizing as she was further stimulated from the inside out.

When they got back to the room, he pushed her onto the bed and again pulled her underwear down. She heard him unzip and then felt his large cock head pushing into her soaked pussy. He didn't waste any time (clearly just as turned on as she was) and began fucking her in earnest. The combination of his fat cock and the buttplug, she felt stuffed with pleasure. His large balls were slapping against the base of her dick and within minutes she was cumming all over the floor.

He took his time to enjoy the view of her plugged ass and even tighter pussy. Ben pulled his cock out to the head and then pushed it back in until his own orgasm was getting close. He fucked her with abandon and as he shot his load and filled her pussy, her own cock began to spasm again down the side of the bed.

When he pulled out, he twisted the buttplug until it popped out. She let out a little moan, suddenly missing the feeling. "That's a very good girl. I'm glad you liked it."

--

For the next few weeks, she found her ass was filled more often than not. Once she got used to one plug, the next larger was used. Her cock was perpetually hard and dripping precum and her entire body was on fire with desire. He used her as always but there was always something in her ass.

Early on in their relationship, he had made her finger his ass during blowjobs saying that his ex-girlfriend and done it. He doubled down and made her pleasure his ass, balls and dick on demand. He liked to tell her, "Once I've fucked in you in the ass, I'll let you fuck mine." She didn't need the extra incentive, but the thought turned her on more than anything. She had always been attracted to men but hadn't imagined the chance to fuck someone as hot as Ben.

It took about two weeks before she worked up the largest buttplug. They were watching a movie on his bed and she whispered in his ear, "I think I'm ready for the biggest one."

"Is that right?" Ben asked. "Well, then go get it and some lube. We'll see."

He made her strip completely naked and he played roughly with her boobs for a few minutes. She had lost all embarrassment over liking rough sex. His finger rolled her nipples back and forth, harder and harder until he was pulling her nipples and pinching them between his fingertips. She was getting close to cumming when he stopped and told her to get on her hands and knees.

She completely exposed her backside to him and he didn't waste any time squirting some lube on her tight asshole. He didn't use any fingers but instead just pressed the largest plug right against her butthole. As it stretched her out, she was moaning into the sheets. He was only able to get it about half way in before having to retreat. He squirted another generous blob of lube onto her butthole and then started again. He just worked it back and forth but wasn't quite able to get the final width past her sphincter.

He started rubbing the end of her hard dick, picking up some precum and using it to lube her exposed cockhead. The extra stimulation on her cock in addition to the buttplug slowly stretching her out, she felt a huge orgasm building. As her cock started spraying white streams of cum, the buttplug popped into her ass. She let out a cry of passion and slumped down.

It felt amazing having -- pleasure from her stuffed ass spread into her pussy and dick. He unzipped his pants and said, "Suck my dick." Without hesitation, she went down on him. He had been training her well, she could now get over half of his dick in her mouth and she knew to use a lot of saliva to make it wet and juicy. She spent a few minutes on his balls, making sure to suck and lick each one fully.

He grunted and said, "Play with my ass." She sucked one of her fingers and got it wet and then reached under him and gently inserted her finger. She knew to gently rub her finger against his prostate while simultaneously sucking as much of his fat cock into her mouth as possible. Within a few minutes, she felt his ass clench and he rewarded her with an overflowing mouthful of cum.

Mya would usually cum 2-3 times during a love making session with Ben, but he told her, "For a few days, just one orgasm for you. And no touching yourself." She nodded with a sad look on her face. Her dick was still rock hard and she could have cum in a minute.

They finished the movie with the big plug in her ass, making her flush with pleasure and desire. But she didn't get to cum again that night.

--

Mya and Ben had gotten up early to take a hike about an hour away from the campus. They watched the sun rise behind them as they headed into the mountains. They parked the car and grabbed their backpacks. The parking lot was mostly empty and they didn't see another person for the first 30 minutes. They stopped by a bubbling creek and had a water break, enjoying the warming sun.

After a little over an hour of fairly steep climbing, Ben stopped them and led Mya behind a row of thick pine trees. As he took off his backpack, he instructed her, "Pull your leggings down and bend over that log." Mya obediently bent over the log with her ass high in the air exposed to the cool air. She got goosebumps being so naked outside.

She couldn't see what Ben was doing but she heard rumbling around in his backpack. Without warning she felt his hand impact her right butt cheek with force. She let out a yelp as she prepped for another smack. Ben took turns hitting each ass cheek until her butt was bright red and burning.

A moment later she felt the lubed metal tip of the buttplug pressed against her asshole. Ben took his time fucking her with it until it popped into place. He gave her slap on the ass and said, "Let's go! Don't want to get rained on this afternoon."

The next hour was excruciating for Mya. Her dick was constantly hard in her pants, her ass was on fire and every step sent waves of pleasure through her entire body. Even her nipples touching her bra sent ripples of pleasure through her. Ben enjoyed walking behind her, watching her walking slightly different with that huge plug in her ass. Every once in a while he'd give her a few hard swats on the ass or push the plug deeper into her butt. Mya didn't complain but she was dying for relief.

They reached the summit in the late morning -- they had both shed some layers as the sun was beating down. Again it was completely quiet and they hadn't seen anyone for hours. There was a small firepit and a few logs under the pine boughs. Mya was sweating from the combination of pleasures and felt like she would explode at any moment.

Ben said, "You've been a good girl, so I suppose you should get a reward." He sat on the log and patted the spot next to him. He lifted her tank top and released her perfect breasts. He started teasing her nipples with light finger strokes until she was moaning. He then worked up the intensity, pulling, pinching and twisting her nipples until she thought she would burst. The combination of pleasure and pain kept crescendoing until he abruptly stopped.

12