Ben and Mya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up and removed his shorts and underwear so that his big dick was exposed to the mountain air. Mya licked her lips in anticipation, but he told her to take off the rest of her clothes. She didn't even care if anyone would see, she was so horny that she would have fucked on Main Street.

He turned her around so she was facing away from him and then sat her down on his dick. Her pussy greedily enveloped his fat cock until she was completely stuffed. She could feel the buttplug pressed against the thin wall between her pussy and ass. He grabbed her nipples again and used them to pull her up and down on his dick. It didn't take much urging for her to start bouncing on his cock. She could feel every inch of his cock each time pushing and rubbing the plug in her ass. Her own dick slapped up and down against her stomach as she felt the inevitable orgasm that came every time he stuck his dick her in.

He again stopped suddenly and pulled her off of his dick. She was panting and her cock was leaking from the tip of her cute cockhead to the dirt on the ground. This time he repositioned her so that she was bent over the log. She gladly spread her legs to give his dick easy access to her soaking pussy. He took his time, rubbing his cockhead between her pussy lips and even pressing against the buttplug. Eventually he worked his dick into her cunt and took slow, long strokes.

Her entire body shuddered as he began to go faster, feeling the cum churning in his balls. His thighs slapped against her ass and his firm abs slammed into her buttplug. As he let out massive spout of cum into her, her own cock began to shoot streams of white cum into the air. He continued to pound her until his balls were empty.

They cleaned up with some wipes and tried to cover up the cum all over the ground. Ben turned to her as they were getting dressed again and said, "Your choice if you want to wear the plug back down."

Mya thought for a moment, her entire pubic area was still burning with after-pleasure. "I'll keep it in," she said shyly. He nodded in appreciation and gave her ass a couple of smacks. "The sooner you get used to this plug, the sooner you can take on my dick. Win win for everyone."

---

After a few more days, Mya was practically begging Ben to fuck her in the ass. The combination of the constant arousal from the buttplug and single orgasms, she was a walking time bomb. Ben kept putting her off, saying that she wasn't ready.

They had gone to see a movie Friday night. Mya had shifted in her seat the whole evening as she tried to make peace with the large presence in her ass. Instead of walking back to his dorm room, Ben led them down the street and the entrance of a small hotel. They went through the lobby and took the elevator to the 3rd floor. He used the room key to enter a charming room with a king sized bed and bottle of champagne resting on ice.

"How were you able to get champagne? Or for that matter a hotel room?"

"My dad's credit card and hotel points. He doesn't care if I use them. I just pretend to be him and they'll do anything I want." Mya gave him a big kiss and said, "This is very romantic."

"Why don't you go take a nice bath?" He asked her.

Mya would have rather had sex that minute, but she nodded and ran a warm bath. After a few months in the dorm rooms, I bath felt luxurious. The hotel had bath salts and fancy soaps too. She didn't take too long because the plug in her butt was a constant reminder that she wanted to cum.

She came out of the bathroom naked. Ben was already on the bed holding two glasses of champagne. "Tonight we celebrate with the popping of your ass cherry." Mya took a glass and toasted him. She drank a little faster than she should have but she was so excited that she was ready to jump him.

Ben poured them more champagne and then pressed the cold bottle against her sensitive nipples. They hardened immediately and then he sucked and bit at them. She could feel the pressure building in her pelvis as he played with her tits. His own dick was hard and she couldn't keep her eyes off it. She was a little nervous that it would hurt.

Eventually he flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled out the buttplug. This time he used his fingers to generously spread lube into her ass. After days of the big plug, his fingers just felt good but barely stretched her. He lubed up his cock and then pressed his head against her tight asshole. She didn't resist at all and his head popped into her ass easily. It took a while for him to get about half-way.

Mya was in an ocean of pleasure and pain as his dick stretched her to the limit. He never pushed hard but continued work inch after inch until he had bottomed out. She was panting into the pillow as his dick was fully embedded in her ass.

As he began to slowly thrust in and out, she let out a groan and her dick exploded into the sheets. The combination of sensations and weeks of frustration were too much. Her ass relaxed a bit more and so he was able to move more aggressively. After a few minutes he was working up a good pace. Her ass met him for every thrust as her entire body was glowing with pleasure.

Her tight ass was more than Ben could handle and before long he was filling her butt with thick spurts of white cum. With no shame, she came again too, this time a long satisfying orgasm that had her shaking.

They cleaned up and drank a little more. She convinced him to fuck her ass again before they fell asleep -- relishing a 3rd and 4th orgasm from his massive cock.

---

The next few weeks were full of experimental pleasures. Ben found new and exciting ways to make her cum so she gladly let him do anything he wanted to her. Throughout this time, Ben had kept her busy with his own asshole on a regular basis as well. He would often have her work on his cock and balls with her tongue while fingering his butt.

They went to a Halloween party dressed as hippies, danced and drank and had a great time. They went back to his dorm room a little drunk and started making out on his bed. Ben sat up and said, "What do you say that we switch roles tonight and you fuck me?"

Mya's mouth hung open, "Yeah, I mean, yes, for sure."

They stripped down while making out passionately. When they were both naked he handed her the lube and said, "You can use this while you suck my dick." Mya got on her knees and then put a generous blob of lube on her finger. Her finger went easily into his ass and he gave a little moan of satisfaction as she slowly worked her finger in and out. She took his bobbing cock head right into her mouth and sucked as much as she could.

After a few minutes, he pulled her off and laid on his stomach on the bed. He lifted his hips up so that his butt was fully exposed. She lubed up her dick really well, her own cock as hard as it had ever been. She couldn't believe her luck -- she'd never thought that she would get to make love to a man like this. Just as he had done, she went slowly pressing her exposed cock head into his sphincter.

Her dick slid in easily and she could hear him let out a moan. The sensation of his hot ass was amazing, she couldn't help but push her hips out and in in a gentle rhythm. She didn't want to hurt him so she went very slowly. She could feel an orgasm building in spite of her pace and as quietly as possibly she dumped a huge load right in his ass.

"Sorry, Ben." Mya said embarrassed. "I just couldn't hold it."

"Just keep going," he said through the pillow.

Mya's dick was still hard so she didn't waste any time picking up the pace a bit. He seemed to like it as she started fucking harder and faster. The sensation of his tight butthole was amazing. "Oh shit," he said. "I'm really close, don't stop."

Mya slammed her hips into his ass, driving her smaller cock as far into his ass as it would go. Each stroke sending shockwaves through his prostate and ass. She felt his ass clench and then start to grip as she milked a huge puddle of cum from his dick. His spasming ass sent her over the edge a second time and she released another huge load into his colon.

After a few minutes, they cleaned up and laid on the bed in silence. "Well, Mya, I have to say that was pretty damn good. I think that this will have to be a regular part of our routine."

"I'm not going to complain. I was so turned on."

"And to think, it's just our freshman year, think of how much fun we are going to have in college."

12