Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water cascaded over the duo, Beth looking over every inch of Debbie's body including her quite magnificent breasts and hard nipples. Debbie was doing exactly the same, enjoying (not for the first time) Beth's lithe figure but also noting the intense look matched by rather obvious indicators of arousal.

Debbie broke the intense silence, the sound of the water being ignored.

"I don't know if anyone had told you this today, but you're beautiful."

Beth lowered her gaze for a second, then raised her eyes to meet Debbie.

"Not today. Actually not for a while honey, and thank you. You don't know how good that makes me feel. I've a feeling our host is going to tell you how gorgeous you are very soon, but I want to do it first. Baby you are so special and so very pretty. Don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise."

Debbie pulled her in for a hug that lasted longer than intended but not as long as either really wanted. They exited the shower, towelled off and produced their pool wear. Both had opted for bikinis, Debbie's floral design and large cups keeping her just the right side of modesty, whilst Beth was in a plain white bandeau top and a thong bottom, yet utterly stunning. They made their way outside and found the rest of the squad busy accepting drinks from Ben and applying liberal amounts of sunscreen.

Beth gathered them and had Ben take multiple photos on multiple phones of the assembled group. He organised them, got them to adopt different poses and generally they all had fun for the duration. Ben's shorts were doing just enough to avoid too many awkward questions, though all but Katy & Karla would have understood his predicament had his arousal been visible.

They settled back down to their sunbathing, most with headphones inserted listening to music of some sort. Beth beckoned Ben over, and he crouched down beside her sun lounger.

"This is kind of nice. I hope this isn't the only invitation to your pool I get this summer."

"You're welcome any time you want Beth. As you can see, we're quite secluded and have plenty of privacy."

Beth smiled. "It's up to them but if anyone wants to work on their tan lines I won't object. Perhaps I need to lead by example..."

Beth sat up fully, reached behind her and removed her top. Ben did his best to remain cool, but there was no getting away from the fact that Beth was topless in front of him, and carefully applying sunscreen on her previously unexposed areas. The tent in the shorts was inevitable, especially as the others caught on and one by one, they removed their own bikini tops, which also inspired Julie to do the same.

Seven beautiful women, topless and carefully rubbing cream onto their skin. It was all he could do to not fill his pants there and then, but he just about retained control. Debbie walked over, her breasts wobbling seductively as she tip toed around the pool.

"Come on boy, someone has to give you some relief for that thing in your shorts."

Beth giggled, but he took Debbie's outstretched hand and went inside, their departure a surprise to absolutely no one. Julie peeked at Beth over her sunglasses and sighed.

"He has absolutely no idea how lucky he is. None."

Beth grinned but pulled her glasses down her nose to look over them at Julie.

"Just as well he's got all these women to look after him then. We should check on them in a little while. Dee Dee has remarkable stamina, and Ben has no idea when to quit." That made them both laugh. "Besides Katy and Karla are both very interested in taking a turn on the Ben train."

As if on cue, the noises from Ben's open window confirmed that the train was indeed running. The sounds were not missed by any of the women around the pool, which had a range of reactions from moderately amused to outright interested. Dionne, who was on her front, reached under with one hand and slipped it into her swimsuit and was discretely rubbing herself, though as ever Beth missed nothing that went on around her and her squad.

In the bedroom around forty minutes later, Debbie and Ben lay beside each other panting and perspiring after an athletic session of pleasuring. He was for the moment utterly satisfied, Debbie having drained him twice, once down her throat after she'd demonstrated that practice definitely improved technique, though the cucumber she'd used to get used to a large object in her throat wasn't quite as thick as Ben's cock. She'd almost managed to deep throat him, and reckoned it was definitely something she could achieve, though the astonished look on his face as inch after inch disappeared in front of him was worth the effort. The other was deposited deep inside her after they'd energetically fucked in every position they knew, which had resulted in three glorious (and pretty loud) orgasms, the latter of which was still wracking her body.

Ben managed to get out of his own head and leaned over for a lengthy kiss.

"I'm not sure I've got words that adequately describe how incredible you are. You're funny, smart, devastatingly pretty and amazing in bed. Don't ever settle for anyone who doesn't see all of those things about you."

"Ooh Ben, you probably can't tell but I'm blushing here! I don't think I've been around anyone who makes me feel as good about myself as you do, so you're kind of my benchmark. My sisters and I have a movie night once a week, and we watched "Working Girl" last week. Old movie and great cast, but our heroine played by Melanie Griffith, who has a banging body by the way, has this great line. 'I've a head for business, and a body for sin', and it really spoke to me. I don't know if it was some older sister wisdom, but I'm both of those things and anyone who won't see that will not be spending any time with me."

She paused to take a deep breath, then they kissed again.

"Though what you said was pretty awesome too! What was it again? Funny, smart, pretty..."

"Devastatingly pretty" Ben interjected.

"Devastatingly pretty. I like that sweetie, oh and amazing in bed. But I'm only amazing because you are. I want to be clear on something though. I don't sleep around, I've been with two other guys before you, and neither experience was fun or memorable. With you I've found myself replaying over and over again what happened on Friday, and I don't mind saying I've got off to it. A lot!"

Ben smiled a little sheepishly.

"Me too Dee Dee. I'm relatively new to all this too. I was a virgin until a couple of weeks ago, but I guess I'm a quick study and have had good teachers. I...I..mean women who've showed me how to pleasure a woman, not actual teachers..."

Debbie laughed at Ben's obvious discomfort.

"I knew what you meant silly! Though there are a couple of teachers I wouldn't say no to...like maybe Mrs Walker or Miss MacDonald."

Ben blushed furiously as Debbie's comment hit closer to home than he'd liked. She relented and pulled him over for a kiss and cuddle.

"I'm teasing you! I don't care who you've fantasised about, I actually don't care who else you've been fucking or are going to. Allison obviously, I mean that girl has been walking around with the biggest smile lately and now I know why. I'm pretty sure Beth wants to as well, but you need to let her take her own time for that. As for today, I need to go get some sun on these boobs or there will be questions as to what I've been up to. Sisters don't miss a thing!"

Ben smiled and kissed Debbie, and she trotted to the bathroom to clean up before going back outside. Ben lay back for a moment, allowing the events of the past hour to percolate in his mind. Debbie wasn't just beautiful or sexy, though she undoubtedly was both of those things. The sex with her was energetic and fun, but even without that Debbie D'Angelo was completely fucking awesome. He reminded himself that he'd really only talked to her in a post coital fugue, so his perception of how much he liked her was skewed by the endorphins coursing through his brain. But as she returned from the bathroom Ben trotted to meet her before she went back outside and gave her a warm hug and an enthusiastic kiss.

"Devastatingly pretty..." he whispered in her ear.

She giggled, which sounded like sweet music to him.

"Careful Ben, a girl could get used to hearing that..."

They were interrupted by a polite cough from the bottom of the stairs where a topless Julie was attempting to get their attention. They separated, Debbie's nipples full and firm, and being swiftly matched by Ben's cock.

"I'd better go...I don't want to, but I'd better. Call me later?"

Ben nodded and promised, and watched forlornly as she carefully stepped down the stairs. Julie missed nothing, and nor was she surprised at the clear fondness they were already demonstrating for each other. The blonde had been brought to the house as part of the scheme to ensure Ben got some relief, but in one weekend they looked to already be very much into each other. Julie figured she would have a quiet word with her Brother and would suggest the same for Beth to talk to Debbie. Julie was lost in her thoughts when a gentle tap on each shoulder got her attention.

"Are we okay to go up?" The topless twins announced their question together, which had Julie thinking that every cliché about twins might not be completely baseless, but she nodded and the squeals of enthusiasm as they trotted upstairs were genuine.

Ben had gone back into his room, his head awash with feelings for Debbie and his cock almost fully reflated. He heard the floorboards creak outside his room, followed by a polite rap on the door. At this point he figured no one was coming to see him for polite conversation so he invited them in. He was marginally surprised to see both Zalyinski twins, however they appeared pleased to see him and their eyeline was drawn immediately to his nearly horizontal member.

He'd always been able to distinguish between the twins who to everyone else were identical, a fact which they played on from time to time. But secretly they'd been thrilled that whenever a door was held open, he got the names right, even if they were side by side. Even now wearing matching bikini bottoms they were almost perfect mirror images of each other, even down to the shape and colour of their stiff dusky pink nipples.

Karla muttered something (probably in Polish though Ben had no clue) to which Katy merely nodded.

Eventually Katy spoke to him. "Ben I haven't thanked you properly for my lift home, but this is not why we are here. We've spent the last hour wondering just how great a time Debbie was having with you, and from the smile on her face it was amazing. Also now seeing your kogut in the flesh is really something. But we have a request for you, if you will grant it?"

Ben wasn't at all sure quite where this was going. The dark haired girls of Polish descent and green eyes were exceptionally pretty and like all of the cheerleaders in great physical shape.

"If I can do anything for you, name it. I can't imagine what I could offer you, but tell me what it is."

Beth walked in at this point, catching Ben by surprise though his cock registered her presence with a throb and twitch that she noticed and smiled at.

"Katy and Karla are our newest initiates to the Circle, just two short weeks ago. Twins, especially identical ones, are powerful in Circle lore, and we are pleased that they joined us. Their request is two fold Ben, I would ask you to think carefully before deciding. I will let them now present it to you."

Beth walked back out the door and he heard the creak of the staircase as she wandered away. It was Karla who spoke first.

"Our first request is for us both Ben. We seek the Gift from you. We have seen your work with Angela, and especially with Allison. We understand the beauty and function of a large breast and wish it for ourselves."

Katy smiled and continued. "Every woman out there admires Debbie's shape, and our request is to seek a body like hers. It is important that both of us are the same, there will be too many questions to answer if we suddenly start to look different to each other."

Ben nodded. "Granted. You understand the Summoning will be a week of torrid desire that you must not satisfy through sex. After today you will be aroused more than you have ever been in your life, but you are only allowed to pleasure yourselves. Once a week has passed then we can have the Consummation, at which time you can indulge yourself however you wish. Is that acceptable to you both?"

The twins nodded eagerly, apparently prepared for this by Beth who was going through the same process. Immediately the pair removed their bikini bottoms revealing clean shaven pussies that glistened in the afternoon sunlight, the twins arousal obvious and needy. Ben sat on his bed and waited for the twins to get comfortable. He had just started stroking, keeping his focus on them acquiring breasts of the size and shape of Debbie, whilst trying to shut out images of their cheerleader colleague in his mind, at least for now.

Katy and Karla stepped up the stimulation in front of him quickly, as they allowed one hand to wander to the body of the other, and played with their breasts and nipples to the obvious delight of their twin. Their heads turned and were soon engaged in a lengthy tongue driven kiss. This was not the first time that they had pleasured beside each other and it clearly showed. Even the pace of their fingering seemed synchronised and Ben was elevated to a new plane of stimulation. The kiss broke and they started to chant "Come for us Ben, come for us."

He did very soon after that, his cock spurting cum wildly up in the air to the obvious delight of the sisters and their orgasms arrived immediately after, and of course together. Heavy breathing and more muttering in a language Ben did not understand, but he recognised sexual satisfaction when he saw it, and it looked as though there was plenty to go around. They removed their fingers and licked each other's hands clean. It threatened to get Ben hard all over again, but they returned their attention to him.

" That was... remarkable. Next Sunday will be a very special day for sure." Katy seemed to speak for them both if the smile of Karla's face was any guide.

"You mentioned that the request was two fold. What is the second part?"

Karla took a deep breath. "We have a very special favour to ask, and if you don't wish to do this then we understand. Our sister Krystyna got married three years ago, and all she ever wanted was family. She is very much in love with her husband, but they cannot conceive and the doctors have told her that she is able, but he is almost certainly not. She talks of needing a miracle and of course we have prayed for her. She has said that she will do anything to become a mother, and we want to help her. Or more specifically we want you to help her."

Ben's mouth sagged open as he realised what the twins were contemplating.

"Do you need me to donate some sperm? That would let them keep this within the bounds of normal medicine."

"They've tried that twice and it has failed, plus it is incredibly expensive. Ben, our sister is the most precious thing in the world to us, and we would do anything to help her. She is coming to visit this week, and she has continued with her injections to improve her chances. But we know that the Enlarging will grant conception where the woman is unprotected, and you might be her last hope. Please can you help her?"

Katy's earnest plea was breaking Ben's heart. His family knew first hand the cost of medical treatment in America so the idea that money might deprive a family of children made a lot of sense. But this would see him father a child? Was he really ready for that?

Karla could see the swirling thoughts in his head. "Ben no one is asking you to be a parent here. No one expects you to be responsible for a child. But Krystyna deserves the chance to be a mother, Victor will be the father in every respect except conception. Our Mother is in the Circle and knows and approves of this. She wants her baby girl to know the joys that she has experienced. She knows what we are doing today. Katy set up last night so you would meet, and I asked Beth to convene the squad here today."

Ben nodded. It seemed the women of Franklin County were very capable of working and organising together.

"I need a little time to think. The Gift is yours regardless, but you've given me a lot to consider. I promise to think carefully on this and let you know soon."

The twins exploded with gratitude, and ran over to hug and kiss him. Ben was still dealing with sensory overload and his cock responded accordingly, with each twin taking a furtive rub as it grew harder.

They stood up before losing any more control, pulled on their swimwear bottoms and left. Ben lay back flat, his mind awash with feelings he hadn't considered before. Before he could process it all Julie appeared, back in her bikini.

"Momma's on her way back. I've got the girls to cover up and need to get your bedding in the wash. Pull on some shorts will you?"

Ben did that, got up and stripped the bed for the third time that weekend. As they went to the laundry room in the basement Ben haltingly explained what had happened.

They started the wash and stood for a moment.

"Have you considered that you receiving the Enlarging might be to do some good? It saved your life, and I know how incredibly grateful you are for that. But being able to dispense the Gift might be for more than satisfying a bunch of teenage women with their bodies. What if you're meant to bring joy to families that can't have it?"

"Right now that's the only reason I don't say a flat no. I'm not ready to bring kids into the world Julie, even if I won't have to be their parent. But they will be my kids...how am I supposed to deal with that?"

Julie hugged him as he started to sob, the whole series of events crashing down around him and for the first time, facing in to the idea that without the Enlarging he would likely not be here. She held him until the sobbing stopped, not for the first time since he got his illness, but the first since he knew the truth. There were gentle steps on the stairs as Beth descended, now back in baggy shorts and a tee shirt tied off at her midriff.

She leaned in and joined the hug.

"Ben sweetie, I know what you've just been asked to do seems a lot, and it truly is. You need to know that you're never going to be alone in what you're going through. Angela made us all swear a blood oath to support you no matter what happens, but I don't need that to promise you I am here for you. You have more friends than I think you know, and we will see you through all of this."

"What's...what's going on? Is Ben okay? Honey are you alright?"

Debbie ran down the remaining stairs and pulled Ben close to her and delivered a bone crushing hug, while the other women stepped away. Ben continued to cry, though more gently now, Debbie whispering that everything was going to be alright while glaring at Julie and Beth. Julie whispered something to Beth and she went back upstairs.

"Dee Dee honey, Ben is going to be just fine. Every so often everything catches up with him and he needs to let it out, there's no bad news here." She looked up the stairs at Beth who nodded.

"But we have some stuff to tell you, and we need to wait for a couple more people to arrive before we do that. We're going to leave you two to have a moment to yourselves, but come upstairs when you're ready."

Debbie was fighting back tears of her own, partly angry that Ben could be hurting so much and partly in release that she knew he was okay. The tears settled and she lifted his head and kissed him on the lips with a passion she didn't know she felt, which he returned.

"Oh I'm so sorry Dee Dee, I didn't mean to...I mean this is silly..."