Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 06

Story Info
A quickie with Aunt S & an afternoon of horny cheerleaders.
9.4k words
4.78
7.7k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was still pretty low in the sky when Ben awoke. He was lying briefly taking in all that had happened in the last few days, and of course his cock was in its now customary state of morning glory. He hadn't opened his eyes yet, but his hearing and sense of smell were unimpaired, which meant he heard his door open, and the definite aroma of a woman grew stronger. He was still surprised to find Susan about to pull back the covers, her panties and tee shirt discarded in a pile on the floor. She smiled and motioned him to scoot over allowing her to clamber in beside him, turning her back to him but pulling his arm over her and placing it unerringly on her stiff nipple.

"Hush boy. No possibility of loud shenanigans this morning, but it's five am and I wanted to enjoy the feeling of a stiff cock between my cheeks. It's a long time since I woke up beside a lover, so let me enjoy this."

Ben nuzzled into her neck, which got approving noises, as did his gentle playing with her breasts. She ground back into him, thoroughly appreciating the rod of iron pressed against her. As lovely and relaxing as this was, she knew that time was not their friend.

"I have to get you for an overnight stay somehow, but this is a family of early risers so either we take fifteen more minutes of this, which is truly lovely, or we can fuck. What's your pleasure?"

"Ladies choice I think, though I'm sure you'll be pleased one way or another..."

That made her chuckle, and she rolled onto her front, ass up, legs slightly spread and mouth buried in a pillow. Ben needed no further instruction, but moved behind and took a moment or two to adjust before burying himself to the hilt nice and slowly. That resulted in a muffled gasp, so Ben pulled almost all the way out and slowly did it again. Susan twisted her head to the side.

"This is lovely and all, and you can be a teasing bastard another time. This morning we only have time for fucking. Get to work boy!"

Ben delivered a firm smack to her bum which had her yelp before she pulled the pillow around her face again. Taking his instructions to heart, he started to fuck at a good steady rhythm, while Susan played underneath with her clit and fondled her tits. He had both hands on her hips and pounded away without mercy until he felt her legs shudder, and the inevitable orgasm was delivered. Susan was thrilled, and would happily have continued, but recognised their window of opportunity to do this and not be discovered was closing fast. She rolled onto her back, pushed her tits together and motioned Ben onto her washboard stomach.

His cock landed with almost an audible plop. Susan wrapped her rather fabulous boobs together and encouraged him to fuck her titties, which he needed no second invitation for. Perhaps on another morning some additional lubricant might have been required, but today sweat and pussy juice were all that was needed. Ben's brain was exploding with sensation, the physical gliding back and forth accompanied by a chorus urging him to cum all over her gorgeous boobs, which he dutifully did four times, before sitting back. Susan's chest was covered with cum, while the rest of her skin was shining with sweat. She looked amazing, almost to the point where he would have started to get hard again.

"Wow boy you really plastered me there. I'm just glad I didn't tell you to paint my face! Right, I need a shower before anyone finds me here, and you need to lie back and pretend that you're just waking up. At least put some shorts on..."

He leaned in and Susan gave him a lengthy kiss, before gently but firmly pushing him away and scooping up her clothes before disappearing out the door. He heard the shower running shortly thereafter, and it appeared that their sneaky time had passed unobserved. That is until Julie pushed open the door and stood there, grinning.

"You know even when you're trying to be quiet I can hear you fucking. Just be glad it isn't Momma next door, though I do thank you for my morning entertainment."

She theatrically put her middle finger in her mouth, leaving Ben in no doubt what she had been doing a few minutes earlier.

"We have a busy day ahead." Ben announced deadpan, trying not to give anything away.

"Really? Yesterday wasn't enough for you?" Julie arched an eyebrow but sensed there was something amiss.

"We'll I kind of invited Debbie to come over at some point seeing as I had to rush her home from the diner."

"You ran her home from the diner? Did her ride home 'mysteriously disappear'?" Julie used exaggerated air quotes, but Ben got the message. Perhaps the sos was not as innocent as it first appeared?

"But what about Katy, I gave her a lift too..."

Julie shook her head."What was it Ben? A cancelled taxi? Flat tyre on her Mom's car?"

"The taxi thing..."

"So you suggest she comes over today and maybe brings a friend. How many friends?"

Ben's head was in his hands now. "I suggested one or two.."

"Just how many are actually coming?"

"All of the Senior members of the cheer squad. I think Beth found out and kind of took over. It's a practice then I think they're going to hang out around the pool."

Julie laughed, but by now was less worried than before. Sure Debbie was coming over for a fun session, and Beth was providing the perfect cover.

"So cheer rehearsal at Ben's house then a bikini party. I hope you're feeling energetic boy, because I think you're the main attraction after practice. Let me guess, Katy, Karla, Charlotte and Dionne?"

Ben nodded perhaps only now appreciating that he was probably going to have to do a lot more than enthusiastically entertain Debbie. He knew that Beth would refrain from anything until next Friday, but that still left the twins and the other two Circle Sisters. Would they want the Gift too? In another part of his brain, the part influenced by porn, he was imagining Katy and Karla in matching bikinis telling him how big he was and how they had to share him. That image got him hard once again, but he refrained from doing anything with it, partly because he still didn't masturbate with his Sister watching, but partly because he figured he would need all of his reserves for later on.

"Ben! Hey, snap out of it! Whatever weird shit you're imagining we still have to get Momma out of here today so your little pool party can take place at all."

Behind Julie a figure in a towel wandered up.

"I got you covered. We're going sauna shopping this afternoon and your Momma's coming with me. We'll have a late lunch, but whatever you're doing have it done by five, okay?"

Julie and Ben nodded. Susan leaned in for a kiss on the lips with Julie, which was not helping Ben's erection at all. She whispered something in her ear which made his Sister giggle, before she wandered down the corridor, towel now over her shoulder and her magnificent ass swaying before she turned into their Momma's room.

"What did she say?"

"She wants pictures, preferably video." Julie laughed at Ben's face, who clearly wasn't sure if his Sister was teasing him or not. She wasn't. She turned heel and headed for the shower herself, leaving Ben a combination of perplexed and excited.

The five family members sat around the kitchen table, quietly having breakfast. Ellen was definitively the worse for wear after the previous night's drinking, and was trying to clear her head with coffee and settle her stomach with toast. Samantha was dealing with a hangover from hell, which she almost never got these days, though her Sister's infuriating perkiness was not helping either. Her head was clearing thanks to a combination of pain killers and fluids. Plus coffee, lots of coffee.

Julie eventually broke the virtual silence.

"So Momma I think Beth and some of the girls from the senior squad might be coming over later today. Something about an extra practice, but I reckon they're going to be mostly working on their tan."

Despite the fuzziness in Samantha's head she registered this as something unusual, but with Beth in charge and knowing about the situation with Ben she was less fussed. It sounded like an excuse to bring someone to the house to entertain her Son, but he probably had blue balls after his date last night with Angela.

"Well that's nice honey. I'll leave you some money to go to the store and pick up some extra juice and snacks. Can't have you and Ben be ungracious hosts."

Julie smiled and promised to take care of it, with a furtive nod to Ben. Samantha knew something was amiss around the table this morning but couldn't figure it out, and wondered if maybe Ellen had made a drunken pass at Ben. In fact she'd made a drunken pass at Julie, getting rather 'handsy' as she got her undressed and into a tee shirt, and was vaguely embarrassed but mostly thrilled by it, especially as Julie hadn't exactly rebuffed her outright.

Ben was the first to rise, and cleared the table to the dishwasher. He went upstairs and was in his room picking out something to wear that day, and was about to go shower when the door opened and closed behind him. He felt firm nipples atop proud breasts pressed into his back and a very familiar perfume.

"So have fun. Kind of like that show 'Heroes' for you today. Fuck the cheerleader, save the world?"

That made them both laugh, and when Ben turned and pressed his body against Susan for a tongue driven kiss, she was delighted to feel him swell unmistakably against her body.

"Do I get extra credit if it's more than one cheerleader?"

Susan smiled at the outright confidence of the young man in front of her, thinking how a few short months ago the idea of talking to a cheerleader would have had him running to the hills. Yet here he was brazenly considering fucking more than one of them, as much as a tease for her. Was she jealous? No that was ridiculous, but she'd still enjoy seeing him give these women the pounding of their lives.

"Only if there's proper evidence, you know like video. Get Julie to take care of that and I'll be sure to make it worth her while. As for you, come on over on Thursday and you'll see if you get extra credit. Now I have to go and you need to get cleaned up for your visitors."

They exchanged another kiss before she left the room, and was soon shouting her farewells as she left to go home, planning to meet Samantha for lunch and go find a sauna. Ben almost bumped into his Mother as he headed for the shower.

She had figured that the timing of their shopping excursion was not unconnected to the arrival of a flock of horny cheerleaders, but she didn't blame Ben for wanting to enjoy this time. He'd generally been a shy kid through most of High School which was a bit of a worry for her, but that had been overtaken by his illness and recovery. He seemed assured these days and that confidence would serve him well in later life. Right now all she was worried about was getting him through the Enlarging without a nasty STI or becoming a parent.

She stripped off and started running the shower. Taking a moment to examine herself in the mirror, it looked like her workout regime was starting to pay off. She was a little bit behind Susan whom she'd briefly seen naked as they'd got up this morning, and she'd admired the defined muscles in her torso as well as the large firm breasts that were almost certainly nothing to do with her exercises. She contemplated gettIng Julie to have a word with Ben about not going overboard with his Gift to her, but left that for the moment. For now all she needed was a hot shower to clear her head, along with an orgasm to help ease her frustrated state of arousal.

Stepping into the hot stream, she allowed her mind to wander to last night, with Susan throwing off the nightshirt she'd been given to sleep in and climbing into bed beside her wearing only her panties. When they'd cuddled together to go to sleep there was no mistaking the firm nipples on her twin, or the sensual way she stroked her body while whispering 'I love you Sis'. It took most of Samantha's self control to not roll over and kiss her, or to let her fingers discover her own rapidly hardening protruberances. Again this morning seeing her dressing after an early shower, she was wrestling with the notion of how hot Susan was once again, and that was all that Samantha needed to bring her over the edge of her own orgasm, her fingers having been busy pummelling her clit and twisting her nipples. She sat on the stool that had been an impulse purchase as the water streamed over her body, catching her breath.

Damn she was horny, just about all of the time, and really needed to get laid. With Ben's Father having left almost a decade ago, there had not been a man that went beyond a couple of dates in her life since. When he'd passed away a couple of years later, they'd discovered he'd made sure they were looked after with life policies and investments in the kids names to ensure the house was taken care of, as well as sending both Julie and Ben to college. Fuck she hadn't thought about him in a long time, but they certainly didn't divorce because he wasn't taking care of her in the bedroom, which had been the subject of a few sisterly chats over the years. But she hadn't seen Susan this happy since the accident, and she was pleased for her...wait! Was she getting laid? Samantha recognised the signs that her Sister was showing, and now she would interrogate it out of her over a martini or three at lunch.

Ben was dispatched by Julie to go to the store and pick up a few things. She also made sure there were plenty of clean towels by the pool as well as the bathrooms. If she knew Beth at all, the squad would be drilled hard and likely end up a delicious hot sticky mess, so a shower before hitting the pool was pretty much certain. Now the question that was rather vexing her. How to have evidence for Susan of her Brother's shenanigans that day with the permission of the participants? Still hadn't figured that one out, but Susan's offer of a reward for it was enticing.

Ben returned and the time flew by for their guests to arrive. Julie was already in a bikini, sunglasses and hat, having insisted that Ben cover her in sunscreen before taking up residence beside the pool. The doorbell rang and Ben trotted to answer it. At the door were Beth and Debbie who greeted him warmly with a hug and peck on the cheek each, which did little to discourage his burgeoning erection. He made sure to hand them a bottle of water before showing them out back. Beth started to get set up for the practice, but before Ben could spend any time admiring his visitors, the other four arrived almost at the same time, each dispensing a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Out back the young women in matching "East Franklin HS Cheer Squad" tee shirts were sorting out shoes and pom poms. Beth took a moment to satisfy herself that they were ready.

"Ladies! PT gear, then stretches."

Immediately the group removed their tee shirts to show matching exercise crop tops. That was followed by whipping off of the baggy jersey shorts, which concealed underneath tiny tight fitting booty shorts. They sat on the ground in pairs and started to stretch out, with lots of leaning accompanied by grunts and gasps. The warm up routine had them back on their feet, bending at the waist and generally stressing the shorts so tight that every curve was on show. Both siblings got a look at some delicious cleavage, and at this moment it wasn't clear whether Julie or Ben was more turned on, though Julie's nipples were much less obvious than Ben's rock hard cock in his shorts. Sitting down did help conceal it a little.

The squad worked their asses off for the next seventy five minutes in a combination of dance routines and cardio. Collectively and individually they glowed, sweat covering their exposed areas and hair a fuzzy mess. Beth called them back in for a huddle, a minute or so of unheard chat followed by a loud pop of 'Tigercats!'. The girls started to towel off when Julie walked up and guided them indoors to the waiting hot water.

Beth waited briefly behind until it was only her and Ben remaining.

"Oh that was good! Thanks for hosting us Ben, we've got our last game coming up soon so I wanted to get some extra work in." She stepped closer, her voice much lower. "Needed a good excuse to get Dee Dee here. Plus I think you've got a special treat coming from Katy and Karla too."

Beth giggled, all but promising him the Twins.

"You'd better have plenty left in the tank for Friday Mister. I've never been so horny in my adult life, and I plan to work it off with you. Repeatedly."

"Beth I promise you won't be disappointed. I've yet to find my limits with this...uhhh talent. Anyway, if you're in need of a release, why don't you come watch me with Dee Dee? The only thing better than being with one beautiful woman is if there are two."

Ben had a twinkle in his eye as he suggested it, and for a moment Bethany Jones was flustered and didn't know quite what to say.

"I made a promise to you that we'd wait for the Gift and we will. It does not mean you can't enjoy the wait. I've thought of you every day since you came to visit and I'm totally aroused by the memory of your pleasure. In a garden full of beautiful women, you're every bit as desirable as any of them."

Beth was by now blushing. She'd assumed that her requesting the Gift (at her Mother's suggestion as she remembered) would be simply transactional. Now this was getting very complicated. She'd gone to collect Debbie for the practice and as usual the blonde girl was running late, and so she sat and watched her come out of the shower and get dressed, and in doing so realised that she was very beautiful and turning her on just being there. She'd had to fold her arms to conceal her stiffening nipples, and urged Dee Dee to hurry up, not because they were late, but she had to get away from the temptation.

She'd been one hundred percent certain that she was straight prior to a week ago, and yet now she was very much unsure. She had been confident that she was content with her boyfriend, yet it only took a moment of reflection to understand that they had next to nothing in common, and that he was like many of the athletes at the school, a complete pig and treated her cheerleaders like objects, and she was stopping that misogyny now.

Then there was Ben, the young man who was always polite, held doors open for girls and smiled. He was also kind of cute now, and whilst everyone had been sympathetic when he'd been diagnosed with his leukaemia, with the Circle's help he'd bounced back really well. Interestingly, although obviously now more confident, he was still polite and held doors open though when he smiled she knew that the seniors were swooning more often than not. Of course they didn't know about his cock, which was utterly spectacular and was now the standard by which Beth would measure other men.

She'd obviously been lost in her train of thought longer than she'd realised when she heard Ben ask her if she was okay.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything Beth, I was trying to see how we could all have fun today, but if it's not your thing then..."

Beth put her hand on Ben's chest to halt his words. "Let me talk to Dee Dee. If she's up for it then maybe I am too. Oh and Ben...Friday better be good."

With that she gave him a peck on the cheek and marched upstairs, where Julie was directing traffic between bathrooms and bedrooms while the ladies of the Tigercats cleaned up and got ready for an afternoon by the pool. Beth gave Julie a warm smile and she waived her into the master bedroom with the en suite shower, where she was met with a pile of sweaty workout gear and the sound of Debbie singing along to whatever tune was blasting from her phone.

Beth smiled at the wildly out of tune sing along, but in a moment of clarity, whipped off her own clothes and strutted into the shower beside her new bestie. Debbie shrieked in surprise at the unexpected touch, but quickly dissolved into laughter as the pair belted out the chorus to the song. The music changed and the pair washed hair and bodies, hands helping in the hard to reach places until they were face to face.