Ben Brings a Surprise

Story Info
Ben tried to turn me into a slut.
3.5k words
19.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben, my friend that I met on Craigslist, and I did stay in touch. I began to tell him my deepest, darkest fantasies. I didn't think anything of it. I felt very comfortable confiding in him. We decided to meet again. We each had nothing going on Friday night. So I suggested that he come over around eight. Ben was fine with that. He suggested that I dress sexier for him. I thought what the hell. I had a skimpy dress that I wanted to wear anyway.

Friday finally arrived... I decided to go the extra mile for him tonight. After I showered, I put deep red nail polish on my toes. Once it dried, I got out a pair of pantyhose that I had been saving for a special occasion. A pair of Wolford Gobi Neon 40. As I held them in my hands, I was amazed at how soft they were. When I put them on, it was all I do not to cum all over them! I somehow managed to slip into my dress, again without cumming. I did have a few close calls. I looked at my heels. I wanted something to go with my red dress. I decided in a pair of red 5 inch stiletto heels. I slipped them on and looked myself over in the mirror. I had to admit that I looked pretty hot.

It was just after seven, so I decided to sit on the back porch and have a drink or two. The sun shimmered of my legs. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. I was just sitting admiring my long legs, shimmering in the evening sun.

"Hi ya hot stuff!" I suddenly heard. I went into panic mode, then I saw that it was Ben.

"I rang the bell, but no one answered. So I decided to walk around and see if you were home. Wow! You look super sexy!" Ben said as he walked up the steps and on to the deck. He sat next to me, looking me over. I offered him a drink, and he quickly accepted. I knew he was staring at my legs and butt as I walked inside to get him a beer. I gave my hips a little extra sway for him:

I sat back down next to him, but for some reason I felt something wasn't right. I dismissed it as just being happy to see Ben again. I handed him his drink and we started talking. He looked good sitting there. He wore loafers, with no socks. Kaki shorts and a golf shirt.

I wanted to get things moving, so I started rubbing my foot on his calf. This had the desired effect on Ben, as I saw the front of his pants start go fill out.

But then he pulled his leg away. I looked at him and he looked serious.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I just have something to tell you. You told me some of your desires that you would like to have happen."

I began to wonder why he was bringing it up. There were a few things that I told Ben in our e-mails. My mind began racing to try and figure out what he had in mind.

"You said that you wanted to be seen by more people."

Yes. I did tell you that."

"Well that is happening."

"What?!? Now???"

"Don't be mad at me, but yes."

I looked around, but I didn't see anybody.

"Where?"

Ben then called them.

"Steve, Mark. Come on up here!"

Two guys walked from around the corner. I jumped up and ran inside. Ben followed my in. He gabbed me by the arm.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked first. But I wanted to surprise you. I didn't think you would do it if I told you first. They are both ok with you dressed up. In fact they both think you look really hot!" Ben pulled out his phone, and showed me their texts. "This is something that you wanted. So lets go out, and, well, see how it goes?"

I had to admit that it was something that I wanted. And Ben was trying to do something nice for me. And three guys are better that one.

"Ok. I'll go back out. But if I don't like them, they leave."

Ben agreed, and put his arm around my waist. He led me back outside. I was still a bit uncomfortable as he introduced them. As we sat down, Ben tapped the unoccupied part of the sofa he was sitting, wanting me to sit next to him. I chose a seat where he wouldn't have a good look at me. But Mark and Steve did. I pulled my dress down a bit, not wanting to show too much just yet. They both were getting an eyeful of my legs. The sun was setting, and my pantyhose got a spectacular shimmer. They both had to adjust their shorts. I was beginning to think that this could turn into a fun night.

We all sat around drinking and talking. I still acted like I was mad at Ben. He tried a few times to sit next to me. Finally, after moving away a few times, I sat next to Mark. He had blonde hair, and was in great shape.

I crossed my legs, and let the side of my foot rub up against his leg. It seemed to be having the effect on Mark that I was after. He leaned over, and in hushed voice said "Those are the softest pantyhose I have ever felt."

I answered with "Maybe you should feel them with your hand?"

Mark casually placed his hand on my lower thigh. "They feel awesome!" he whispered. I smiled, and wondered how long he would last if his dick was on them. I looked at Ben out of the corner of my eye. I saw that Mark's hand on my leg hadn't gone unnoticed by him. In fact his eyes seem to be glued to Mark's hand as it crept further up my thigh.

I let the heel of my shoe slip off. Now I could rub more of my foot on Mark's leg. Judging from how his shorts were tenting, I would have to say that he was enjoying it. I could feel him nudging my heel with his leg, slowly easing it off.

Both Steve's and Ben's heads spun around as my high heel got nudged off, and fell on the deck with a clatter. I just continued stroking Mark's leg with my foot like nothing happened. But now I had their attention. Both of them saw what Mark and I were doing. They both made their way over, and sat very close to me. By now Mark's hand was starting to vanish under the hem of my dress. His fingers were brushing against my balls. Ben reached out and began to caress my other leg. He had both hands on my calf. Steve was just staring at my shoeless foot. I knew he was a foot guy.

"Why don't you guys get more comfortable?" I said, as I uncrossed my legs. Ben was the first to stand up and quickly drop his shorts. His boner bouncing as he yanked them down. Next was Mark. He made a bit more of show out of it. He stood up, and slowly undid his shorts. Then pulled them down a little bit at a time. When he got them to mid-thigh, he let them drop. Mark's cock was straining to get out of his blue underwear. He stood with his bulge facing me. And it was an impressive bulge! He traced it with his fingers.

"I want you to finish the job." He said.

I reached out and put my fingers on his balls. I slid them forward until they were in my palm. I felt the heat from them on my palm. I gave them a gentile squeeze. They felt bigger than mine. I ran my hand up his stiff shaft. It was about seven inches long. I could feel the veins through his underwear. I got to the waistband, and began to pull them down. As I pulled them down, his cock was trapped, and was pointing straight out as I continued to remove his underwear. Suddenly it sprang free. It bounced up, just missing my face. I was quite the impressive sight up close. The engorged, purplish head. All the thick veins, running the length of his shaft. Then his balls. They hung down quite low. And they were big! They should have been on some bid animal, like maybe a bull. They swayed as I pulled his underwear down his legs. I was in awe of his package.

I ran my finger tips up and down his staff. As I traced the veins, I could feel the blood pulsing through them. I leaned my face closer. As if in a dream, I felt my tongue go past my lips, and make contact with it. Then start moving upward. I had never licked another man before, but something had come over me, and I couldn't stop myself. When I got to the head, I ran my tongue all over it. Then it was pressing against my moist lips, gently parting them. Then it was in my mouth. 'He just pushed his dick in my mouth' I thought. Then I realized that Mark was just standing there. I had willingly put his cock in my mouth, and I was enjoying it! I could taste the jizz that was leaking from it. I licked and sucked Mark for a few minutes. I didn't want him to cum yet, so I pulled it from my mouth, with pop.

I looked at Steve. What I had done to Mark must have turned him on, because he had already taken his shorts off. He had a very long, but thin cock. I looked to be around nine inches in length.

I wanted to pay some attention to Steve, but Ben spread my legs, and started kissing my inner thighs. Mark waved his manhood at me, so I started to suck on it again. Ben began to lick my balls through my pantyhose. His hands were running up and down my legs. I felt Steve take hold of my ankle. His touch was soft and gentile. His fingers slid down to my foot, and he traced along the edge of my heel. He lifted my foot up, and I felt his tongue on the arch of my foot. He slid it into my heel and almost lovingly slid it around.

Ben now had his cock rubbing against my other leg. I began to feel his warm pre-cum on my pantyhose. He was slowly gliding the head all over my calf. His mouth was now around my dick.

I pulled Mark's cock out of my mouth, and began to work on his balls. I took each one in my mouth and sucked on them. Then I got both of them in my mouth. Now I knew what more than a mouthful meant! My mouth was filled up. I tried to run my tongue around them, but my effort was in vane. They were just too big. I finally pulled my mouth away, and went back to licking his cock.

Steve lowered my foot. Then he pulled just the heel of my shoe off. I felt Steve put his dick against my foot. Then he started pumping my foot up and down on it. He kept pushing the tip as far in my heel as he could.

Ben began to moan, then he shot his load, It landed on my knee and upper calf. I felt at least six strings of cum hit my leg. And some that leaked out and dripped on to my ankle and foot. Ben moved out from between my legs. Steve looked at the mess Ben left, and then he erupted in my heel. He kept on pumping as his cum shot into the toe of my shoe, and all over the bottom of my foot. It didn't take long for me to feel his hot cum soak through my pantyhose, and start running in between my toes. When Steve finished, he slid my heel back on. He placed my foot back on the deck. I felt thick gobs if his hot cum sliding from my heel, down to my toes. The toe of my heel was almost full with Steve's sticky discharge. I loved the way it felt as it seeped around my toes.

Then Mark looked me sitting there. He bent down and put my other heel back on. Then he pulled me to my feet. I felt Steve's cum squish in my heel. I looked down as some leaked out from between my toe cleavage. Mark turned me around, and pushed me over at my waist. He pulled my skirt up, and started feeling my ass. He pressed a finger on my virgin hole. He pressed and wiggled his finger on it. I had to admit that it did feel good. He placed his cock on my crack. I pushed back on it, forcing into my crack. But in doing so, I caused Mark's finger tip to enter me. He wiggled it around, sending waves of pleasure through me. Mark pulled his finger out, and my pantyhose down. He placed the tip of his dick on my little bud. I hadn't come to grips with what was happening, when Mark leaned into me. I felt myself stretch as he pushed the head in. He pulled it back out, thankfully. Ben handed him a small container. I heard some light slapping sounds from behind me. Then Mark put the tip back.

This time when he leaned in, it slid right in. 'Oh God! He put lube on! He s going to put it all the way in!' I thought. I started to panic. Mark grabbed my hips.

"Just relax and enjoy it." he said.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Mark applied steady pressure, and slowly and steadily went deeper. I began to wonder if he was ever going to stop. It felt as though he was about to hit my stomach. Mark pulled back, almost all the way out. I sighed with relief, and relaxed. That was my mistake, and what he was waiting for. Mark thrust back in me. I groaned as he went ball deep. He left he cock all the way in me. I stretched to conform to him in me. Mark started moving his hips a bit, causing him to wiggle inside my ass, It also loosened me up a bit. I started to wiggle my ass against him. Mark started to pump in me. Now that I has adjusted to him, I started pushing back. Soon we got into a good rhythm. Mark filled me, but felt wonderful inside me. He varied his pace and how deep he went. When I started tightening my muscles around his rod, Mark began to grunt.

"Thats it. Go as deep as you can! Burry your cock in me!" I said. Mark went faster and deeper.

"Ohhh yeessss! Fill me with your cum! Do it! Yesss! Doooo iiitttt!" I cried out. Mark gave one more thrust, grunted again, and his cock seemed to grow in me. Then he began to release his cum. It was like nothing I had ever felt! Mark's cock throbbing inside me. Each throb unleashing another flood of hot liquid being shot deep in me. I didn't want it to end! But Mark's orgasm slowly subsided. I felt him going soft, and sliding out. He pulled out, allowing the cool night air where it had never been before.

I stood up and pulled my pantyhose back up. We decided to go inside, where it was warmer. We sat down and talked for a while. I was a bit uncomfortable, having been fucked for the first time. Plus I could feel that Mark's cum was leaking out. My dress felt damp around my ass. I enjoyed the feeling of it. My pantyhose felt like they were stuck to my bottom.

Ben and Mark soon fell asleep. Steve and I moved into another room and talked. Steve kept looking at the streaks of cum on my calf.

"Do the cum stains turn you on?" I asked.

"Well, in a way yes."

"Would you like to see what you left on my foot?" I slipped my heel off for him. My toes were still damp, but I could clearly see dried cum. Steve mumbled something.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing. Just normally I'm the one..." his voice trailed off.

"You are normally the one dressed?"

"Yes. And they have their way with me."

"So you like to dress up?"

"Yes."

"Lets go up to my room."

We went upstairs, and into my room. Steve's eyes went wide as he looked over all my clothes.

"Pick something out, if you want?"

Steve picked out a black dress. He looked at my heels. I asked what size he wore. Luckily he was a size smaller than my size 8.5. I asked if he wanted pantyhose, and his eyes lit up.

"Yes! Do you have another pair of what you have on?"

"Sorry, no" I picked out another pair that had a great shine, and handed them to Steve.

"I'll give you a minute to get dressed."

I stepped out and closed the door. A few minutes he opened the door. Steve looked great. The little black dress. The tan pantyhose on his legs. And the black open toe heels. He wobbled a bit as he walked.

"Are you new to heels?"

No. Just ones this high. How high are these?"

"Those are my five inch heels. You look great in them. But why don't you sit down before you fall down."

Steve sat on my bed. I sat down next to him. He looked into my eyes. I knew what was coming before he moved. Then he leaned in, and our lips met: We started kissing lightly. But the passion grew quickly. Soon our tongues were dancing in each others mouths. We fell back on the bed, still kissing. Steve rolled on top of me. Our hard dicks were pressed together. I began sliding my legs on his. The feeling of our pantyhose rubbing was great! The swishing sound, from our legs rubbing together, filled the room. We rolled around on the bed, kissing and exploring each others bodies. Our hands were all over each other.

We pulled each others dresses up Steve pressed his cock against mine. He was hard as rock, and I was too. Steve rolled me onto my stomach. He ran his hands up my thighs, and around my butt cheeks.

"You have a big cum stain on your ass." Steve seemed to enjoy it. He pressed his long tool against me. I pushed back and ground against him. Steve reached around and began stroking my cock. My cock was flowing like a river, and so was his. His juices were running through my pantyhose and down my crack. I reached between my legs, grabbed his meat, and put the tip on my opening. He pushed gently as I guided it where I wanted it. The tip went in, and he played with my hole a bit. He wiggled his dick around, and put it in and out of me. Steve was driving me crazy. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my pantyhose down, leaving myself open for him. I grabbed his hard cock, put the tip back in, and pushed back as hard as I could. I took all of him at once. The feeling of the pantyhose around his pole only heightened the feeling of him inside me. I gripped his cock with all my might as he had his way with me. He squeezed my dick hard, and I had a powerful orgasm. My cum shot through my pantyhose, landing all over my sheets. I clenched Steve's cock as I came, causing him to blast inside me. He came for a solid thirty seconds in me. And then stayed in me until he went soft. Steve slipped out of me, and a big warm, sticky wad fell out with him. I collapsed on my bed from exhaustion. I didn't even care that I was laying in my cum. I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next morning, I began to recall the previous night. I wondered if it was just a dream. I looked down, and saw the dried seamen on my dress. I got up and took it off. I then peeled my pantyhose off. They were stuck to my butt from the cum. I took a shower and cleaned myself up. Next I got dressed. Clean pantyhose, a t-shirt and a jean skirt. I went downstairs, only to discover that everyone had left. I checked my e-mail and read the message Ben sent. He thanked me for a fun night, and would be in touch soon.

I wondered what he would plan next for me.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Pantyhose Fuck

Can you really get fucked by a guy with pantyhose covering his cock? It seems like it would rub the inside of your ass raw! I love getting fucked with both of us in pantyhose. I like to just make a small hole for his cock to slip through, leave mine inside my hose and one in his just big enough for his cock and balls to stick out. I love to feel our pantyhose rub together while he fucks me but, I have never tried to take a cock up my ass that was sheathed in nylons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2?

That was amazing, more? I can tell you care about the actual clothing with the specifics on what pantyhose were used, maybe go into as much detail with everything else in the outfit? It adds so much detail for those who care to look into it and is easily skipped by those who can't be bothered. Either way 5 stars on that story ♥️

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Crossdresser Guy dresses as a girl on Halloween & ends up performing as one.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Maid The Wrong Bet... A French maid's outfit turns him into a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
I'm Just a Girl Ch. 01 I didn’t even realize what was happening until it did!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Homecoming Queen A high schooler helps a friend who doesn't have a date.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories