Ben Ch. 02: Amber, Alice, His Aunt

Story Info
Ben has pleasure from Amber, Alice and His Aunt.
17.1k words
4.61
14k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben Ch. 02: Amber, Alice and His Aunt

Ben has pleasure with Amber, Alice and His Aunt

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including domination, breast play, seduction, incest, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Benjamin, but Mom calls me Ben some of the time. I turned eighteen and graduated high-school. I'm hanging out at my house waiting for college to start. I help Mom out around the house as much as she needs. Recently 'her needs' took a life changing direction for me. Her needs turned to sex and incest and breeding with her son; me! Then my world open to sex with other females.

Amber was past eighteen preparing also for freshman classes in the local college like myself. She had long strawberry blonde hair and Amber eyes, I guess hence her name. We were in the same STEM classes working on projects as a team and studying close together in the library. I liked her enough to take her to Prom. Nothing sexual had occurred other than some heavy kissing since we went back to her house. I thought Amber wanted to go more intimate but we were in her living room so that killed that.

In my other story I told of how Mom and I went shopping for some intimate apparel at the shop where Amber worked. Mother had Amber assist her in trying on sets of panties and bras once Mom stripped naked. Amber was so embarrassed by my Mother's open nakedness. My Mother made Amber feel her naked breasts while trying on the bras and touch her pussy and ass trying on the panties. Amber knew it was my Mother in the fitting room and not my date Becky even though I stayed and sat in the guest chair.

Mother slowly carefully seduced Amber into sexual situations. Amber was soon subservient via my Mom's commanding voice having to use her hands on Mom's tits to fit the bras correctly. She also made Amber smooth Mom's choices of panties across her firm ass cheeks and shaved pussy. Amber was putty in Mom's hands. She ordered Amber to strip and try on a new set of bra and panties Mom wanted to buy for her. Mom also bought Amber other racy sets of intimates.

After Mom had made her choices she made Amber wear that new bra with low cut demi cups where her areolas and pointed nipples peeked out over the lace cups. Amber was told to let me help her put on the matching sheer panties. Mom directed me to redress Amber making sure I set her tits perfectly in the new bra. Mom then told Amber she expected her for dinner on Friday at 6pm and to pack an overnight bag for a sleepover. "Do not disappoint me Amber!" my Mom said sternly and smacked her ass.

It was Friday night and the doorbell rang and Amber was at the door. She was a deer in the porch light already breathing heavily. Mom greeted her and embraced her tightly and kissed her deeply. Mom did not release her until Amber returned a long kiss. Mom told me to greet Amber and I also held her and kissed her deeply running my hand across her ass. Amber tenderly kissed me several times then laughed in embarrassment.

Mom prepared a wonderful meal and ordered Amber to plate my dinner. Amber seemed to be hypnotized by Mom's stronger character. She ordered Amber to serve me throughout the meal as she made small talk about her college plans. Mom served wine with dinner and Amber began to relax. After the meal Mom said that I would have my dessert in the den and we moved there.

Mom and I sat in the stuffed den chairs but Mom ordered Amber to stand before her. Amber just complied and stood there; her arms folded behind her back. That made Amber's full firm breasts poke out firmly. Mom let Amber stew in uncertainty then started questioning her.

"Amber I know you and Benjamin went to Prom but he said nothing sexual happened. Were you frightened? Do you like my son and would like to have a relationship with him?" Mom asked.

"I would have liked to been more intimate with Benjamin other than just heavy kissing but my parents were in the house," Amber replied after a short wait. I guess she was working on what she wanted to share. "I like Benjamin and wanted to be closer throughout our senior year. I was just frightened as my mother had warned me about boys and their needs."

"Amber are you a virgin?" Mother asked her directly.

Amber hesitated an even longer time then quietly said, "No."

"Tell me the truth as to how you lost your virginity. I am of course concerned for my son and his involvement with you. I don't want him to get serious with a slut," Mom barked at her.

Amber swayed on her feet and sniffled at the verbal attack on her character. She took some time to reply as tiny tears ran down her cheeks. She was having a conflict in her mind. I wondered if Mom had frightened her calling her a slut. She took a deep breath then started.

"I lost my virginity at New Years. My father made plans to visit his older brother in Ohio so Mom and I went with him. The four older adults went out to a New Year's party at the VFW leaving me and my cousin, home alone. My cousin is older than me being twenty at the time."

"I was in the den after drinking too much New Years Eve champagne with my cousin and must have fallen asleep sitting on the sofa. I awoke groggy because I felt something on my thighs. I half opened my eyes to see my cousin kneeling at my legs. His hands had a grip on my hips under my skirt. I felt his hot hands on my flesh and trembled in fright. But I don't know why I said nothing."

"He pulled me and I half slid down on the sofa with my butt on the edge of a cushion. I was dopy and in shock and did nothing as my cousin gripped the hip hems of my panties and started to pull them off. It was if I was in a fog as I lifted my butt and he rolled my panties off then down my legs and off my feet. I knew my cunny was now uncovered under my skirt."

"I was breathing heavily and felt flushed as I realized what he was planning to do. He was going to have sex with me and I did nothing to stop him. He brought my panties to his face and took a good sniff. I thought at that time that was a little gross but have since come to understand that men do that almost like eons past; a female scenting to entice a male to mate."

"I just sat there breathing wildly as he spread my legs and brought his hands up my trembling thighs and against my cunny. I moaned and closed my eyes as his fingers massaged between my labia. His fingers opened my cunny lips and I realized I was getting wet. I could feel my moistness between my butt cheeks. I think it was his thumb that first entered my vagina. It went in without resistance and I think that gave my cousin permission to have sex with me since he thought I wasn't a virgin."

"I had never had sex before that night. Back home at Christmas dad had got me the mountain bike I always wanted. I took it out on Boxing Day up on the trails in the hills. It was new to me and I took a tumble and I smacked my cunny hard on the cross bar. When I got home I found blood in my panties and my cunny hurt for several days. I never told Mom. I think I had popped my 'cherry' and that was why my cousin could so easily slide his thumb up inside me."

"His hands left my pussy and I heard a belt unbuckling and a zipper going down. I knew he was going to have sex with me yet I didn't try to stop him. It was as if he knew I was powerless and he could take me there on the sofa. He moved closer between my legs and I felt something thicker move between my labia. I realized it was his hard penis."

"He knew what he was doing as he carefully moved his penis between my wet lips as his thumb rubbed at the top of my cunny. He rubbed there in circles making me tremble in such new pleasure. He rubbed there harder as his penis moved up and down. I started breathing heavily as new sensations swept within my body. I got warm and flushed as new sensations coursed through my body. "

"I just sat on the edge of the sofa as my cunny leaked on my skirt and I trembled. I knew I would let him have his way with me. I hissed when he pushed his thicker penis just into my vagina instead of his thumb. I use tampons but his penis was much fatter and I felt some pain. He moved I guess the head of his penis in circles coaxing my vagina to open then he pushed more into me. In slow back and forth movements he slipped his penis fully into my cunny and I moaned from the pain."

"His thumb kept doing that circular massage on the top of my cunny where the two lips came together. Pulses of previously unknown pleasure weakened my resolve as he moved his penis back and forth in my wet cunny. I could feel my moistness dripping out and wetting my butt and my skirt. I felt hot, like a fever, on my face and my breasts as my thighs trembled. My body tensed then suddenly pleasure swept over me and I screamed and let down a wet flow of moistness."

"My cousin lifted my thighs and pushed them up by my sides. My skirt slipped down and I knew he could see my cunny and watch his penis go back and forth inside me. My face burned from embarrassment. He pushed forward and I felt his penis even deeper inside me. He was pushing my vagina open as he slid deep into me. He pulled back then went deep again."

"I moaned from that pain as his entire penis stretched me open. Perhaps he thought he was pleasing me. But strangely it did soon turn into pleasure as he moved his penis rapidly back and forth within me. I could feel that movement of his penis pulling on that pleasure at the top of my labia and I trembled. I could feel my moistness seeping out of my cunny as I soaked my skirt under me even more. Being like I am I was concerned with getting my Aunt's sofa wet and stained."

"My cousin reached around one of my thighs and his thumb returned to that top of my cunny. He rubbed me into previously unknown pleasure as he moved his penis within me. He went faster and deeper and harder filling my cunny with his penis and rubbing me. I felt heat on my face and chest and within my breasts yet again as my thighs went stiff. I screamed as my thighs trembled and pleasure swept throughout my entire body. I kept my eyes closed as that new pleasure pulsed centered on my cunny."

"A flow of moisture anointed my cousin's penis as he hammered into me. He went faster and faster then went deep within me and grunted over and over. I felt his penis pulsing deep within my vagina. He must have ejaculated filling my cunny with his sperm. He stayed deep inside me lightly rubbing the apex of my labia as pulses of pleasure still coursed throughout my body."

"My breathing was deep as the flush in my face and chest felt hot. My cousin moved his penis slowly back and forth within me moaning from the pleasure he was feeling. He lowered my thighs and my feet to the carpet. He reached behind him then slowly pulled his penis out of my cunny. I felt him push something against my labia then he stood."

"From the den light I saw his hard wet penis shine as he put it back in his underwear and pulled up his pants. He just walked out of the den leaving me breathing heavily and leaking on the sofa. When I calmed I realized I just let my cousin have sex with me and we never said a word. I went upstairs, my cunny aching, and realized he had stuffed my panties against the leaking opening of my vagina. I took a hot shower trying to wash the sinfulness off my body yet felt his sperm leaking out. That weekend back home I had my period so I knew I was safe. My cousin has been the only male inside me."

"What do you mean by 'the only male inside me'?" my Mother demanded.

"What you and Benjamin did to me in the dressing room made me excited."

"Tell me what we did to you Amber," my Mother barked to take back control.

"I've never felt another woman's body and you made me place your breasts into your new bras and help fit your panties against your cunny and within your butt cheeks. Then you were kissing me until I returned your kisses. You took my breath away with the new feelings you brought out. Your kisses were more knowing, more demanding than Benjamin's and I was swept away by your demands. I was so embarrassed when you made me strip in front of Benjamin to try on the sexy bra and panty set because I had leaked my moistness into my panties while I just stood there letting you kiss me so deeply."

"I was undone when Benjamin kissed my cunny and so crushed when he stopped. I went home locked my door, stripped and jumped on my bed and pushed my fingers deep up my cunny, no I now mean my pussy! I rubbed that knot at the apex of my pussy, learning it was my clitoris, my clit, and abused it and my pussy with my fingers until I had a crashing orgasm. I kept cramming my pussy with my fingers until I had several more very wet orgasms. You and Benjamin were in my fantasies as I trembled through my climaxes."

"Amber, did you bring your pjs knowing we would take our pleasure with you tonight and tomorrow? You have a chance to leave now or submit to your Mistress and Master. If you choose to stay you shall remove all your clothes and you will be disciplined then fucked by my son. Before you leave for your home you will clean my son's cum from my pussy making me climax. My son will fill your mouth, pussy and ass with his long thick cock seeking his own pleasure. Do you submit knowing what will happen to you?"

"Yes Mistress," Amber said softly.

"Do you know you may not refuse what we want to do to you? You will be our play toy and stay naked all weekend and submit to either my son or myself and our desires. If you please us in every way I will allow my son to get serious with you and see you as he wishes. You will have no constraints on his life."

"Yes Mistress," Amber said softly.

Mother slowly began unbuttoning Amber's blouse. Mom turned Amber to face me as the new demi bra was uncovered. Amber's areolas and hard dark nipples appeared over the low silk cups of the bra. Mom unclipped the bra and removed it. Amber's full firm breasts had the tightness of youth. Her areolas were strawberry pink and her nipples were cherry red hiding behind her long strawberry blonde hair.

Mom cupped Amber's naked breasts from behind just like in the store. Amber was beet red and starting to breathe heavily. Mom pulled on Amber's hard nipples then told me to feel how nice and taunt Amber's breasts are as she held them out for me. Amber stood there frozen as I once again moved in front of her and took each young breast into my palms. I gave each globe of flesh a nice squeeze and pinched each red nipple. Amber hissed with her eyes closed and leaned into my hands.

Amber opened her amber eyes and looked directly into my ice blue eyes as I leaned down and took each hard nipple between my lips and sucked. All of her nipple and the circle of her areola were pulled into my mouth as I sucked hard and bit her tender flesh. Looking up I saw her tongue sweep across her dry lips as she moaned and trembled. I heard the zipper on Amber's skirt go down then the skirt dropped to her shoes.

"Benjamin, take off Amber's panties just like you did in the store. Our pretty toy will not try to stop you this time," my Mom instructed.

I knelt and gripped Amber's calf to help her step out of her skirt. I was at eye level with the triangle of her new sexy panties. I could detect her scent emanating from behind the silk gusset. I reached for the panty hip hem and Amber moaned.

"Don't be bashful Amber; let Benjamin take off your panties. You should have given Benjamin your pretty Prom panties that night. Now be a good toy and behave and we will reward you and disciple your pretty ass later," my Mother growled.

Amber looked over her shoulder at my Mother then put her hands on my shoulders as I rolled her panties off her hips and down her moist thighs. Amber's strawberry curls covered her mons but her pussy lips were trimmed. I wondered if she freshened up before coming over. Her inner thighs were now moist with her fragrant seeping juices. I leaned forward and kissed where her pussy lips met at the top. Amber gripped my shoulders tightly and let out a long low moan.

"Oh please Benjamin kiss me there. Please pleasure me Master. I wanted you to kiss my pussy on my sofa after Prom but I was too frightened. Please do so now," she begged.

We have a low coffee table in the den which I have used to eat my Mother's pussy or bend her over it to do her in her ass. I moved Amber to sit on the edge and helped her lay back. Her ass was on the edge in the perfect position to have her legs and pussy spread wide open. I unzipped and pulled out my large cock.

In a commanding voice I ordered Amber to kiss my cock as I brought it to her lips. She kissed my fat cockhead as my pre-cum leaked on her lips. Her tongue came out and licked my crown getting what was leaking. I pushed against her wet lips and my cockhead slipped into her warm mouth. I ordered her to suck and lick my cock. All that was new to Amber but she did her best to please me. I pulled out of her mouth and told her to kiss my cock again. She kissed wherever she could reach with her wet lips.

I then moved away and knelt between her legs and put them on my shoulders. My fingers moved onto her pussy lips and spread them open. The door to her vagina was leaking her scented fragrance and anointing her asshole. I started there in her ass with my pointed tongue. Amber's thighs trembled and she moaned deeply as my tongue pleasured her ass; my tip trying to gain entrance.

Amber's hands reached down and her fingers pet through my hair. She hissed and grabbed when my tongue rose and slid into the doorway of her pussy. I drank the first of her juices then surprised her by sucking on her pleasure knot. She screamed and pulled my hair as I sucked hard on her knot. Her warm juices poured out of her pussy to wet my chin. "Oh Master," she moaned.

I pulled back and Amber started crying begging me not to stop. I told her she was wetting me too much and I had to take off all my clothes. I stood and Amber leaned up to watch me. When my pants went down and my long thick cock and heavy ballsack was fully revealed Amber took in a deep hissing breath.

''Benjamin, your cock is longer and thicker than my cousin. I'm frightened your larger cock will cause me pain deep inside her pussy. And my ass, oh damn my ass, Master...." Her head clunked on the table as she gave herself up.

I knelt and buried my face in Amber's sweet pussy. My lips and tongue stayed on her pleasure knot as my two long fingers sought entrance into her warm wet pussy. My fingers would not be denied and they were soon buried deep inside Amber. My knowledgeable fingers curled and rubbed her g-spot for perhaps her first time feeling pleasure there. She curled upright and screamed as her pussy pulsed her hot juices out against my chin and chest.

"Oh fuck Benjamin, what are you doing to me? You made me piss all over you. I'm so sorry Master don't punish me," she started crying.

"My darling innocent baby. You know so little about what a female body is capable of. That is your mother's fault. That spray is a concentration of that sweet honey you have dripping from your pussy. Extreme pleasure will cause your pussy to spray as pleasure overwhelms your body. As you said it is as if you are spraying your scent for your dominate male to take you. I think we shall have a lot of fun with you sweetheart," my Mother cooed then she leaned over and kissed her deeply.

When I returned to Amber's pussy Mother leaned over and sucked at Amber's young taunt breasts. My fingers moved in and out of Amber's pussy and I listened to her moan as a third finger was added to go deep inside her. Amber's pussy was leaking a steady stream of sweet honey which I was drinking as fast as I could.

I stopped my feasting and lowered my tongue to lick her sweet white asshole. Amber's thighs trembled and squeezed against my head as she felt new unexpected pleasure on her white star. I brought my thumb to those pulsing white circles and pushed until her defense yielded and my thumb slid deep into her darkness. She screamed and tried to rise but my Mother was sucking on a firm nipple.