Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Rosemary. This in the natural bodily fluids of lovemaking and baby making. You will need to get comfortable handling it, stroking it, even swallowing it." Rosemary looked shocked. "Yes, I know, but this is the trick that will keep him chained to you for the rest of your life. You will learn to actually put your mouth on it and suck it." She shook her head. "Yes, you will. Your mother is very good at this. Why do you think your father is willing to let your mother do almost anything she wishes. She knows how to suck a dick like almost no other woman. If you learn this, you will control your man completely. With this, you can divert him from anything you want to avoid and get whatever you need from him. Just get in bed, and ask to suck his dick, and he will agree to anything."

"Rosemary, I know it looks disgusting, and in some ways it is. But the taste is pretty much the same as your juices. You have tasted them, right?" She nodded. I continued. "Everything Betsy has told you is the absolute truth. This is why your mother brought you here. She could not teach you about your power over your husband herself. You had to see for yourself."

Red spoke up. "I am going to tell you something you will not want to do. You are going to practice on Abner's member until you are good at it. That sounds disgusting, but it will give you a feeling of power like you have never known. He will gladly do whatever you wish, if only you will suck his dick. There are times when you volunteer to do it without him asking. But there will be times when you want something, you will make him ask. Both times, you will do it, enthusiastically. It will pay off for the rest of your life. Now I am going to have Abner fuck me in the traditional way. After words, we will try what I told you."

Red lay on the bed and spread her legs. Rosemary didn't flinch this time. She watched as I climbed aboard and entered her. I began thrusting and Red grabbed me by the arms. After a few minutes, she began pounding me on the chest and shaking her head. I continued until she was ready. She came thoroughly, moaning and sighing. I rolled off her and held her until we were both ready.

Red looked at Rosemary, "Come here, and touch Abner's' wet dick." She hesitated for a moment, then got up and grabbed it. I had to give her credit. When she made up her mind, she did it. She stroked my wet dick for several minutes, until I was hard again. She looked at Red, smiled, and licked me. Wait a minute. We were being played. She buried my dick in her mouth and worked it until I came in her mouth. She didn't flinch. She swallowed it all, pulled back, licked her lips, and sat down.

"I have done some things my mother doesn't know. I do appreciate Betsy's experience and I will take it to heart. However, I do know a dick when I see one, and I will have no problem with this guy." It seems our work here is done.

12