Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
2.5k words
4.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

During BF's early years in Philadelphia, his attentions were mostly focused on establishing his printing business. By the time he was thirty, his business had Poor Richard, and by absorbing most of his competitors had become profitable enough for him to be noticed by the community. The Freemasons asked him to join, and within a few years he was the Grand Master. I didn't care for all the secrecy and do gooding, but I loved the parties. This was, of course, not acknowledged, nor official, but we had a good time. It is easier when everyone must swear an oath to keep what we do a secret. That comes in handy when you are impregnating a few of the more prominent family's fertile young daughters. The party after BF had been sworn in as Grand Master was typical, and that I will share with you, unofficially, of course.

I wasn't there for the ceremonies. I wasn't at most of the meetings proper. I was looking for "entertainment" for the party later. I was told this had to be really special. Most of the masons would be informed of the party, minus the old crusty Puritans. They tended to frown on the wine and women that were the mainstays of our parties. Such a large crowd required more ladies, and that took some time. By the time the day had arrived, I had managed to enlist twenty of the prettiest young things in Philadelphia society. They even included a couple of minister's daughters and few city officials. We did not allow under 18, even though the younger girls were willing. It was decided that younger might encounter parents who were outraged enough to be willing to go public, instead of chalking it up to daughter's wild oats before they settled down with the arranged marriage.

I had a giant feast set up. We put naked girls as centerpieces of the tables. They held food on top of them. The rest of the servers were naked girls. BF didn't know how many men would come, but I was pretty sure twenty girls could handle however many came. It wasn't long before BF came in with fifteen of the members, ranging from 25 up to 50 years of age.

"My God, Abner, you've done it again." BF stood at the entryway admiring the young ladies laying on the tables. "You never cease to amaze me with these parties." He led everyone in, and they sat down around the tables.

When everyone was seated, I spoke up. "Gentleman, thank you for coming. I am sure this will be an evening you will never forget. When you are settled, your personal server will bring your food. If you desire anything on the ladies on the table, feel free to enjoy. We shall begin."

The naked ladies each entered with a plate of food and glass of wine. The fifteen of them sat down in the lap of each of the men. When they were seated, they began feeding the men off their plates. The men were having a problem concentrating on the food. They couldn't keep their hands off the servers. They would pinch their bottoms and their breasts, and giggle like schoolboys. The meal proceeded with a raucous noise that only increased as the wine flowed. When the meal was finished, I stood up.

"Gentlemen, it is time for the dessert. Ladies, if you please." Each lady slipped off the men's laps into the space under the table under them. The men were temporarily speechless as the ladies unfastened their trousers and removed their members.

Each lady began servicing their patron to a varying degree of quality commiserate with their skill level. You could tell the ladies more skilled, as their men were sliding off their chairs with their head back and eyes closed. Some of the ladies obviously had less practice, and they needed a little encouragement from their men. However, very soon, every lady had succeeded in satisfying their man.

I stood up again. "Gentlemen, the organized portion of our program is completed. It is left up to you what you desire to do and can find a willing partner to do it." Every man stood up, took the hand of the young woman in front of them and headed for the couches. BF had an especially striking young woman of 20 who was the daughter of the most powerful minister in Philadelphia. BF liked to court danger. He always was sure he could talk his way out of anything.

When I was finished, I headed for the back room. I had stashed a special treat for myself there. In the back room was Red, the redhead that I have seen several times since I met her at one of our parties. She was nearly 30 now, still unmarried, and in no hurry to change that fact. She was just as wild now, and maybe, even a little more desperate for satisfaction. This made being with her sometimes dangerous, but always unpredictable.

"I was beginning to think you'd picked up one of those little girls." She took her frock off and was as naked as the others. "How about you get me off, as only you can?"

"You bet that beautiful ass I will." She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I sat her on the table in the room kissing her. She kissed back, hard, and wet. I knelt in front of her and pushed my face into her womanhood. She leaned back on her hands and closed her eyes. I worked her over for several minutes, until her juices were flowing thoroughly. When I was ready, I stood up and entered her. As I began pumping her, I grabbed her by the throat and began chocking her. This is the one thing she needed every time. I had to be careful. Even though I knew if I accidentally killed her, there would be no real consequences. She had no family, no one to miss her, and we would have no trouble disposing of her body. However, I enjoyed her company very much, and I have never met any other woman who didn't mind the total domination she needed. When her eyes rolled back, she came hard, and I loosened my grip so she could breathe. I sight of her flopping head in my hands brought me to the end. I pumped her limp body with everything I had. When I was finished, I stepped back and laid her back on the table.

I went looking for BF, to see how he was doing with the minister's daughter. Let's just say I saw her in a position you will never see in her father's church. She was bent over the arm of a couch, and BF was fucking her from behind with all the force he could muster. He was holding her arms back, so she looked like he was trying to break a wishbone. We could all tell what his wish was, I was pretty sure from the sounds she was making, it was her wish also. He saw me come in and smiled as he unloaded into her. She came at the same time, trying to buck, but he had her pinned down. As it was, she shook until she was finished, and then just lay there, BF's trophy.

Every other couple were in various stages of copulating in every position I think I have ever seen, and in varying stages of completion. No one needed my help, so I headed back for round two with Red. When I got there, she was sitting up, ruffling up her hair, and shaking her head.

"I see you are ready for an encore." She smiled, hopped off the table and headed for me. She was ready for more. She pushed me onto the couch and knelt between my legs.

"I didn't get any dinner. I guess I will have to suck you dry to get something in my stomach."

She swallowed me whole. I could feel the back of her mouth with the tip of my dick. She began pulling me in and out in her tightly gripped lips. Her tongue played on my underside as she bobbed on me. This wasn't going to take long. I tapped her head. Her eyes sparkled as she swallowed everything I had to give her. When I was finished, she spit me out, patted my limp member and stood up, licking her lips.

"Not bad, for a beginning." I wanted to see how it was going outside, so I grabbed her hand and headed into the other room. What she saw made her laugh. Thirty men and women in the middle of an orgy that would have made the Romans proud. By then, BF was on top of a woman that I couldn't see her face, or head at all for that matter. He was taller than her and was laying on top of her with her legs spread as far as I am sure they could go. She didn't seem to notice, so I looked for others.

The girls on the tables were sitting up, watching. That wouldn't do, so I grabbed one of them and pulled them over to us. I pushed Red onto a couch and pushed the girl down between her legs.

"Lick her pussy. Get her wet for me." The girl looked scared, so Red got up, pushed her down on the couch and dove into her. In a couple of minutes, she had forgotten everything but her button. Red finished her off quick and came up for air. "Very nice, Red. Maybe now she is willing to return the favor?"

The girl looked at me and nodded weakly. Red lay back down, and the young lady knelt between her legs. She was still hesitating, so I slapped her ass, and told her to get on her hands and knees. She looked back for a second, and then did it. I mounted her and began fucking her, slowly at first, and harder as I went. Within a couple of minutes, she forgot her hesitancy, and dove into Red. I fucked her as she fucked Red, and we all had a great time. Within a few minutes, we had a chain reaction of climaxes. Everyone just lay where they were to recover. BF walked by and gave me his thumbs up.

BF grabbed one of the other table girls, and carried her over to where the minister's daughter was just finishing polishing some guy's apple. After he came, he patted her head, and went looking for fresh meat. BF apparently liked my idea, because he pushed the minister's daughter down on the couch and threw the table girl down between her legs. He told her to find her clit and make her come. She was not too sure of this, so he picked her up, put her on her hands and knees, and repeated my procedure. Within a few minutes, the table girl had forgotten everything else, excepting getting the other girl off. They had the same sight I did, with the same result.

I still had two girls laying in front of me. I decided it was time to really get adventurous. I told the other girl to lay on the couch with her head down and her feet over the back of the couch. I then told Red to sit on her face and let her lick her while she licked Red. They both liked that, so they began. While they were doing each other, I came up behind Red and put my finger in her ass. She jumped and looked back at me.

"What are you doing? I haven't had anyone there for a long time."

"I guess it's time we lube you up and fix that, don't you think?" She slowly went back to her business at hand. I reached down where the other girl was working Red, and began scooping up Red's juices, and putting them on her ass. Each time, I pushed my finger further into her ass. As she heated up, and she relaxed her sphincter muscles, I was able to get further in. After several minutes, and repeated applications of juices, I had two fingers in completely. I slowly began pushing my dick into her ass. It was slow at first, and she began to buck. She was so heated that she wanted to come, but I was distracting her so she couldn't. I decided to solve the distraction problem by reaching up and grabbing her throat. I began squeezing and she bounced more. The table girl under her was coming, but neither of us cared at the moment. I decided to choke her to the point she would pass out and ram it home when she was not here. Maybe not very chivalrous of me, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't mind in the long run. By the time she was bucking less, I was halfway in. I knew I had it. That was as big as I had to get to get in. She came hard and collapsed on into the spread out legs of the girl beneath her. I pushed in the final way and began fucking a very tight asshole. She lay passed out beneath me, but I was already in. I couldn't do any more damage than I had already done. So, I might as well finish. It didn't take but a couple of strokes to unload into her ass. When I was done, I looked down, and the table girl was just coming too. I pulled out of Red's ass and dropped my wet dick into her mouth. She was startled but she began licking and sucking it. The sight of the collapsed Red laying between her legs with her cleaning my dick under her made me hard enough to fire into the girls mouth. She wasn't expecting that, so she choked and spit everything out. I pulled back, and just looked at the results of my handiwork. I picked Red up and sat on the couch, holding her. The other girl sat up, and I put my arm around her. We were all through. We just sat and watched the night die down.

BF was finished with his little three way. The minister's daughter was through. She just lay on the couch staring into the room. The other girl had only been fucked once, so she turned around and grabbed BF's dick. He smiled and picked her up. He sat on the couch and dropped her onto his ready member. She began bouncing up and down, riding for all she was worth. Some future husband was going to thank us some day. That is if he knew we had deflowered his new wife a few times before he got inside. They both came quickly, and she lay on BF, panting. He wasn't in any hurry for her to move. He had no strength left, and she was soft and warm. He just hugged her and sat there. We both smiled at each other.

By the time we were both finished, it was time to call it a night. I gathered the ladies up, and had the men take them home in pairs. They would stop just around the corner to let them off.

This party was over.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers