Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
2.7k words
4.55
1.2k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

BF returned to Philadelphia in the early 1760's. He was nearly 60 years old, and believed he was probably retiring soon. He built his own home, something he had never had, for Deborah, his wife, and their children and returned to the assembly. The battle between him and the rulers of Pennsylvania, the Penn family, only grew more vicious. The pamphlets written were vicious, calling each bastard, and their wives' whores was the dirtiest I had ever seen. Of course, business was business, and the more they wrote pamphlets, the more money I made.

During my time back home from London, I watched over the printing business. However, that wasn't the interesting part of my life. Red had become essential to Dr. Wilson, and they had many of the prominent women of Philadelphia now depending on them for their womanly needs. Dr. Wilson quietly performed many abortions for wealthy socialites who were unwilling to continue to have nine or ten children because they couldn't keep their husbands off them during their risky times of the month. This endeared them to these women, and the price they were willing to pay enabled Red and Dr. Wilson to assist the poorer women that were being raped or forced by the wealthy to satisfy their various sexual appetites for money. This led to a couple of interesting situations.

Red came home one afternoon with a story. She was excited. "Abner, you will never guess who I saw today."

"So why would I play guessing games when you want to tell me?"

"You're right, but you are no fun. Angela came to see me. She has a very good friend that is in desperate trouble, and she needs us to help her."

"And what is the problem?"

"The friend is the wife of John Penn, the governor of Pennsylvania."

"Oh boy. I'll bet BF would love to know this."

"You can't tell him. I told Angela we would come privately and meet them." We went the next evening to a quiet house not associated with either side. Angela was there with Mary Rose Penn.

Angela started. "Thanks for meeting us. I don't want Mary Rose to get caught in the nasty political mess by this. You must help her. Mary Rose, please tell Abner and Betsy your problem."

"My daughter, Elizabeth, is in love with the son of the present head of the assembly. However, my husband, wants her to marry his adjacent, Robert Woods. Robert Woods is a horrible person. He is widowed, and the story about his first wife is he beat her to death because she angered him. John covered it up, and no one knew. There is no way I will allow my daughter to marry this bastard. I just don't know how to stop it." She began crying. Red and Angela tried to console her while I thought about the problem. The simplest way would be to discredit him, but in this climate of name calling and mudslinging, even the murder of your wife might not garner the pressure you would need.

The best solution would be to have Woods decide he didn't want to marry her. He is more interested in the political power associated with the governor than the girl. It would have to be something so horrible he would forgo the prestige of the union.

"As I see it." I began after Mary Rose had settled down. "The best course of action would be for Woods to decide he didn't want to marry her. In fact, he refuses to marry her. We just must find a reason strong enough for him to withdraw." The ladies nodded. We bounced around various reasons, but there was only one that would be almost certain to succeed. However, it came with a serious price.

"If we had Dr. Wilson perform Elizabeth's physical, he could write a private evaluation that contains something so horrible, Woods would run."

"What could be so horrible he would run?" Mary Rose looked at me strangely. It began to dawn on her what I had in mind, and it didn't set well with her. "Not that. Not that. You want to give her a horrible disease."

"Yes, I do. If your husband and Woods thought she had syphilis, Woods wouldn't go near her." Syphilis is considered a death sentence for anyone getting it. It is very painful at the present time.

"I am certain your husband would cover up the report, and it would be quiet. The other side would be that your husband would not object to her marrying the Assemblyman's son. He would figure it would be a way to infect that family."

Red, Angela, and Mary Rose, all admitted it would work. The only problem would be the possibility that the report could get out somehow. It would be damaging to her new husband's career.

"We would have Dr. Wilson burn his files, and Mary Rose could destroy that copy. Then, it ever was talked about, we could have Dr. Wilson give her a clean bill of health." It was reluctantly agreed.

I forgot about it, and the weeks passed. One night Red told me the story.

"Dr. Wilson and I did our normal physical for Elizabeth. We wrote the report as we agreed, and Mary Rose gave it to her husband. There was serious weeping and gnashing of teeth. However, John Penn informed Woods that he could not marry his daughter. Woods agreed and promised to keep the secret private for his boss. A short time later, Mary Rose informed her husband that the Assemblyman's son agreed to marry her anyway and take care of her. John Penn saw the possibilities of gain politically, so he agreed. We have destroyed our files, and they are to be married in a week. Mary Rose is beside herself with Joy. She wants to come and see us privately. I told her to come tomorrow night."

The following night Mary Rose appeared in all her finery. She came with a young woman who was a sort of a maid, assistant, whatever. She certainly doted on Mary Rose. When we were settled, Mary Rose began. "I can't thank you enough for saving my daughter's life."

"Please, Mary Rose. It was the only thing we could have done. We have teenagers, and we know how hard it is to navigate those years."

Mary Rose was very nervous. I could tell she had something else on her mind. "I have something else I need the two of you to do for me, personally. This is very hard, and I have no right to ask this of you, but I need to do something for my own dignity and sanity." She paused and took a deep breath. Surprisingly, the maid took her hand and help it. Red and I looked at each other. That is unusual. "My husband's reactions to Elizabeth's diagnosis were very upsetting. He was much more concerned with the political ramifications than he was with our daughter's life. The more we argued about this fact, the more difficulty we had with each other. At the present time, we have agreed to stay in separate rooms but stay together for his career. The last few weeks have been so difficult. The only consolation I have had has been with Molly." The maid smiled and blushed. So, that was it. A little Sappho hiding in her house. "This will be my life for the foreseeable future. I am resigned to this, but I need pleasant memories to live on until this situation changes." I knew now where she was going, and one look at Red told me she knew too. "Betsy is at the doctor's office, and she has seen me and my daughter naked. I need a man to put this fire out in my loins so I can live with my situation. I know I shouldn't ask you this, but you are the only man I could trust to keep it out of the spotlight. I would like to spend the night with you and Betsy one time."

We all sat quietly while we wondered what could be said to that. "Allow Betsy and I to go and discuss this, please." We got up and went upstairs to talk.

"You've got to be kidding." I assumed Red would throw her out of our house." The kids were away, but still..."

However, Red continues to surprise me. "Actually, it has been boring around here for a long time. I haven't seen another man's dick since BF, those many years ago. The next best thing would be a pretty little lesbian. I have seen so many pretty young girls that I have fingered but couldn't really do anything else with. I need some strange. Let's get them up here and fuck their brains out." Red went downstairs and told the two women to come on up.

Mary Rose sat down on our bed. Red took Molly's hand and led her into another bedroom. I gently began to unfasten the hooks and snaps off Mary Rose's outfit. She had many layers of clothing. It took several minutes to get down to naked truth. She stood before me naked as she could be, but she was not embarrassed. I could see the look in her eye I had seen in all my parties for BF. The lust of a woman in heat. For a woman in her early fifties, she was still firm and had only a little extra weight from kids and life. I took her by the hand and led to the bed. I pushed her down on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I could see her juices were flowing and she wanted it NOW. I climbed on her and penetrated her easily. She engulfed me with her arms and held on tightly. This is what she wanted, what she needed, and what she was going to take.

It felt like I was along for the ride. I was on top, but it felt like I was being fucked by her. I let her passion overwhelm us until she was screaming and gnashing her teeth as she came. She came hard and long. Her legs were wrapped around me, and it felt like she was crushing me. She finally began to slow down until she let me go. I lay on top of her as she was panting. She finally regained her senses and reached up to kiss me. "I will never forget this, Abner."

"If you think we are done, you don't know me. You fucked me, and now I am going to fuck you until you never forget it. You will be able to relive this until you are old and grey." She smiled, kissed me again, and threw her arms around me.

"Take me, I am your servant until you are completely satisfied." I got up, swung her over on her stomach, and told her to get up on her knees."

"I am going to mount you like the bitch you are." She eagerly did what I asked and shook her ass in my face. I climbed on the bed, slapped her ass, shoved my fingers into her pussy, scooped out some of her juices, and pushed my finger into her ass.

She yelped. "Settle down, bitch. You have a virgin ass, and I am going to make you waddle as you walk for several days. You will remember me forever." She looked back at me, and I could see the terror in her eyes. I worked my finger in and out of her ass until she finally began to relax. As she relaxed, I pushed two fingers in, and continued working her sphincter muscles. I decided to take her mind off her ass by fucking her. I mounted her and began stroking her regularly. As she heated up, I continued adding fingers until I had all my fingers in her ass. When she finally came, I took the opportunity to take my hand out and slowly inserted my dick into her ass. By the time she realized I had changed my dick for my fingers, I was in. I grabbed her hair and whispered into her ear. "It's done, bitch. I am in you, and I am going to fuck your ass until I fire deep into your soul."

She was so far gone from the two orgasms; she didn't really acknowledge me. I pulled her head back by her hair and dominated her body and soul. I fucked her ass as she was trying to stay up on her knees. I finally pushed her down on the bed and finished her ass on top of her. After I finally came, I just lay on her, whispering in her ear soft things. I pulled out of her ass and rolled off her.

After a few minutes, her breathing became more normal. She lifted her head and looked at me meekly. "I didn't know what I was getting myself into. You are a beast, but in a good way. You are correct, I will never forget this. I am certain you will be the only man to ever fuck me in the ass. It is a memory I will cherish for the rest of my life." I kissed her and got off the bed. I went to the other room to find Molly between Red's legs satisfying Red's heat. I watched until Red arched her back and came in a wonderful bliss. When she had recovered, I announced my presence. "Well, that looked like fun. How about you go and comfort Mary Rose while I try Molly out, if she is willing?" Molly nodded vigorously and Red headed for the other bedroom.

Molly got down off the bed and knelt in front of me. "Please, sir. I haven't had a dick in my mouth for a very long time. May I pleasure you, sir?" What could I say? Of course, I had to grant her request. She may be Sappho, but she knew her way around a man's member. She had me ready very quickly, and I let her get me off. I dumped into her mouth, and she seemed to enjoy the taste and experience. She licked her lips and smiled. "Thank you, sir. That will be good for me as I help Mrs. Penn through her difficult times." I have now come three times in a couple of hours. I didn't think I had anything left, but Molly wanted to be fucked, and she was determined to get me back in time. She sucked and licked for nearly twenty minutes, until finally, I came back. "Please, sir, fuck me hard. I want to feel you dominate me."

I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the edge of the bed. I kicked her legs apart, slapped her ass, and mounted her. She moaned loudly as I entered her, and lay there, waiting to be used thoroughly. I pumped her hard and grabbed her by the throat. I hadn't choked anyone since we had the children and I had to stop choking Red. I would have to remember to try that with Red now that the children are older. I hammered her pussy while I was holding her throat. I didn't squeeze very hard, I didn't want to scare her, just stimulate her. It was working. She was squirming and moaning. "Take it, fuck me." She was trying to talk through my hands. That was all it took. I didn't come, but she started bouncing on the bed and I let go of her throat and continued thrusting until she lay quiet. I eventually stepped back and slapped her ass.

"You are a good ride, Molly. I would ride you anytime I could." She smiled as she lay on the bed.

I went in to find Mary Rose licking Red for all she was worth. Within a few minutes, Red came. They lay there, resting.

We eventually all reassembled downstairs. Mary Rose looked at as happy as I ever saw her. Molly was back to her subservient role. We were all back to normal.

"I will never forget this, Abner and Betsy." They departed and Red and I headed to bed.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers