Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
2.5k words
4.5
903
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1765 the Pennsylvania assembly, having grown tired of the Penn's obstinate ways, decided to send BF back to London to try again to get the King or Parliament to overrule their behavior. Truthfully, BF had grown restless here and he loved the high life in Europe. The ladies who he had befriended continued to send him letters beseeching him to return. BF could not keep a long-time male friend, but he had no such problem maintaining friendships with women that would last forever. Most of his voluminous trove of letters found in his possession after he died were from these women. There was a lot of flirting, but no actual consummation. He would end up being there for ten years. As he was just turning sixty, he thought that might be the last stop on his journey. Turned out, he was just beginning what would end up making him famous.

Red and I were in our early 50's and our children were now grown and out of the house. I let my son come into my business, and, over time, he had taken most of the load off my shoulders. Red had a huge following of prominent women in the area that depended on her for their medical needs. In an ironic turn of events, as BF became more famous, and hung out with rich society women, he still wanted to fuck anonymous lower society women. I was the opposite. I of the lower levels of society over time had become more accustomed to the wiles of rich society women. BF and I didn't see much of each other for several years. We would reconnect later.

Red's red hair was slowly tinged with white hair, and we were slowing down with the natural run of aging. She decided we needed to take a break, and go on a vacation, just the two of us. We were given the run of an estate from the governor, at the insistence of Mary Rose. Her and her husband had patched up their differences and seemed relatively happy. It didn't hurt that Elizabeth had a prosperous marriage that produced four grandchildren.

We arrived at the estate on a Thursday evening. We were to stay until we wished to leave. The household staff was very professional, as a governor's staff would need to be. We had every convenience. After our meal the first evening, I went into the parlor to read the paper, while Red disappeared upstairs. A little time later, the chambermaid came to ask me to go upstairs to see Red. I went upstairs and found her in the master bedroom. She was in the clothes room. When she came out, she was naked, with a devilish look in her eye.

"Our lovemaking has gotten a little stale recently. We have done everything we can think of. There is one thing we have not done in twenty-five years, and you know what that is. It is time to get back to our youth, at least for one night."

I had been thinking of the same thing for a year or so but was afraid to bring it up. She kissed me and lay down on the bed. I climbed in beside her and began fingering her until she was wet. I then went down on her to reward her for the inspiration. I stayed until she came. She wasn't expecting to come so easily or early, but she enjoyed it. After she had recovered, I spread her legs and climbed aboard. She was still limber enough to pull her legs up near her head. She grabbed her ankles and had that take me look I have loved for nearly thirty years. As I began to fuck her slowly, I reached around her neck and began squeezing. As soon as I did this, her eyes grew moist and bigger. The harder I fucked her, the tighter I choked her. Just as I began to cum, she exploded in orgasm until her eyes rolled back in her head. I let go of her neck and slapped her face a couple of times. I listened and she was still breathing, so I relaxed and collapsed on her. She finally came to a few minutes later but took several minutes to regain composure.

"Thank you, thank you. We have not done that because of the children. However, I needed that, and have for a long time. I am willing to risk an accident for that feeling. Please don't worry about me. That is the release I can't get any other way. Even if I end up dying because of this, I want you to know, I will not hold you responsible for anything, and will be grateful for the many years we have been together, and the sexual adventures we have had. I consider myself a most fortunate woman to have encountered such a resourceful and loving man to share my life with. We may have gotten into a routine lately, but we can fix it. I want you to tell me anytime you wish to fuck me. We have only made love on weekends for years, and it is time for spontaneity. If I need a good fucking, any day, I am going to demand it. The same goes for you. Do we have a deal?"

I smiled, "What man would deny a wife who asks for a steady fucking? I agree."

We clung to each other until we fell asleep.

The next week went by peacefully. We enjoyed the grounds and the staff. They were very accommodating, and we never wanted to leave. That feeling was reinforced that evening. As we were eating, the butler came in to tell us we had a visitor. They brought Angela and Mary Rose in to see us.

Mary Rose laughed at our faces. "What are you surprised about? My husband owns this house. I can't visit our properties whenever I want? I think John was happy to get rid of me for a while." They sat down and we had a wonderful dinner.

After dinner, we retired to the sitting room. I couldn't take it any longer. "Ok, ladies. What is going on here? You are not here by accident. This took quite a trip to get here. What do you need?"

Angela and Mary Rose looked at each other, and blushed. Then I looked at Red, and we both smiled. We knew what they wanted. We could help them. "I think we may be able to assist you with your problem. I think I speak for Betsy when I say we aren't tired of each other's company, but a little attention from someone else would not be bad." Red smiled and nodded.

"Good, because we both wanted a little something different. We figured the two of you wouldn't mind if we interrupted your vacation." The four of us talked for a while.

Then it was time to get on with it. "Mary Rose, I assume you gave your maid the details of where you want your two bags put?"

"Yes, we each are in the rooms beside the master. I don't know how much we will be there, but it is a place to change. We are going to do that and come to each of you as soon as we are ready. We flipped a coin, and I won Betsy." Mary Rose smiled as they went into each room. Red and I went into the master to wait for them. Within a few minutes, Angela looked in and asked me to go with her. Mary Rose smiled as we passed in the hall.

I went into Angela's room and sat on the bed. She was in a beautiful robe. She stepped in front of me and dropped the robe to reveal nothing but her. The years had been kind to her. Her breasts didn't sag much, and she had little fat around her middle. I smiled and nodded my approval. She smiled and fell into my arms. I fell over on my back with her sudden weight. She lay between my legs with her head on my chest. We just lay there, talking softly about the past, and how surprised we were at how things turned out. Her husband had died last year, and she was passing her time with her six grandchildren. She just needed a little hard attention from a man.

"I am happy to satisfy your fire anytime Betsy doesn't mind. You and Betsy are my longest friends not named Ben."

I began massaging her breasts and shoulders. She obviously needed the touch of a man, as she started sighing and cooing as soon as I touched her breasts. Her nipples jumped to attention immediately. I sucked a nipple and pinched the other one at the same time. (She just lay back and enjoyed the sensations of the moment. This is why she had traveled for two days to get here. This is why she was going to try and get fucked as many times as she can while here. She liked the touch of a woman, but there were times she just needed the feeling of a hard-dicked man. She knew she could trust Betsy and Abner with her life. She hoped Betsy would not mind sharing her husband a few times for Angela's sanity. She had presented herself to him so many times before, but this time was special to her. Abner didn't know it yet, but this was the man she hoped would be the only man fucking her for whatever time she had left.)

It was time to give what was wanted. I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs and drew up her knees to give me a clear path. I entered her easily and began thrusting. She was so wet; I was able to get deep into her. She closed her eyes and appeared to be savoring the moment. After a couple of minutes of motion, she was close. She was drooling and mumbling softly to herself. She came suddenly and rocked herself as she had the wave go over her. I fell between her legs and we both rested.

When we had recovered, I went looking for the other two. Red was on top of Mary Rose, sucking her womanhood. Mary Rose was returning the favor and they were locked in the female embrace. As I entered the room, they both came together. I watched quietly while each savored the feelings of the other's touch. When they finally noticed me standing there, they smiled.

"So, you finished with Angela already?" Red was laughing at me.

"No, I polished her apple once. While she is recovering, I thought I would come in and see if I could experience the Mary Rose I know."

"I think I could go check out Angela to make sure she is okay." Red laughed and headed for Angela's room.

I joined Mary Rose on the bed, and we hugged each other for a few precious minutes. She was a remarkable woman, married to a governor, but down to earth and a decent human being. So few rich people were these days.

"Abner, I have a request." She was very quiet. I wondered what it could be.

"Anything you want that I can do for you I will be glad to do."

"You remember the last time we were together you did something to me that you said I would remember for the rest of my life."

"I remember." I smiled. There is NO way she wants that again.

"I was sore for a couple of days. Every time I felt sore as I walked, I remembered the feeling of you inside me. I was mad at you for making me that sore. However, the soreness passed, but the excitement didn't. I have never felt so dominated, and yet so alive in my life. You used my body as you wished, without regard for how I felt. That feeling is great when I want it. You never forced me, and you would have stopped if I cried out. I realized a couple of days later, I didn't want you to stop. I wanted you to take what you wanted to satisfy your needs. I felt fulfilled as a woman. I know I am not supposed to feel that way in today's society, but I do. I want that feeling again."

"I didn't realize that is how you felt. I have felt guilty about that since. It is something that has to be developed in time, not all at once. I think we can try that again."

She bent over the edge of the bed without me telling her to. She had been thinking about this. I pushed her head down on the bed and spread her legs. She arched her back to elevate her ass. She was wet enough for me to use her juices to lube her ass. I swiped her pussy with my finger and slowly pushed it into her ass. She didn't move this time and I pushed in and out until I had my finger in knuckles deep. I repeated the process until I had my four fingers bunched together in her ass. She was moaning and trying not to wiggle. I wanted to distract her, so I entered her pussy and began pumping. She exhaled sharply and grabbed the sheets. As she was thinking about the thrust of my dick into her, I took it out and pushed it in the place of my hand. It slipped in fairly easily. I began thrusting slowly, going further with each thrust until my balls were laying on her pussy.

"Bitch, reach into your pussy and rub yourself while I fuck your ass." She quickly did as she was told, and it didn't take long for her to explode all over the bed. She bucked and squirted an impressive amount of juices down her leg and all over me. I continued fucking her ass even after she lay still until I came deep into her. When I was finished, I saw she was still out, so I pulled out and waited for her to recover.

"Thank you" she stammered. "Thank you. That is something I could get used to. I had never even heard that spoken by my husband, and now I feel so completely violated that you own that part of me." She just lay there and basked in the feeling.

When we recovered, we got into bed and hugged and kissed each other. We were going to go again, but we fell asleep before we could.

The next several days were a blur of great meals, nice walks in the woods, and endless fucking of everyone. It was like a merry-go-round of sex. We finally had to leave, and we traveled back to Philadelphia together.

A couple of years passed until BF sent me a letter requesting I return to London. I was reluctant to go. It was a hard ocean voyage, and I had no desire to entertain BF there again.

However, I was again surprised by Red. She told me to go. She said this would be the last time, as I am getting older, and our son was running the business.

"Besides, you wouldn't turn down another young, pretty British lass, would you?"

So, I went back to London.