Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls

Story Info
Straight boy turned by two doms on a night out.
3.9k words
4.67
192.4k
332

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. They are fictional people.

I had just turned 18, I was living in Manchester, England, I had a really hot girlfriend called Jenna and we were having sex like crazy. All the time which as a young and horny boy, I was living the dream.

Then one night, my first ever night out with my friends. We had gone to a few bars to start drinking and then we ended up at one club called The Bella Bar. We were in there doing a few shots when after a while I realised that I had lost my friends. I found out later that they had all either gone home or gone to another club and didn't realise I was still there.

I was walking around the club aimlessly trying to find them when I went out to check the smoking area.

I must have looked confused because these two men came up to me and asked

"Hi kid, are you looking for someone?"

I looked at him, he had stubble (Something I could never grow), he was over 6 foot and beefy. He must have been at least 30 if not 40. I looked at his other friend who was similar but he was black.

"I am just looking for my friends but they must have left." I slurred out to them.

As I had never been on a night out before I was getting a little scared which must have been obvious because the man then said to me.

"Don't worry boy, me and Trevor here will walk you to the taxi rank and help you get a taxi home. Nothing to worry about."

That was really nice of them I thought, to help me out like that.

"Thank you I really appreciate it." I said back to him.

We had left the club and were walking down a long dark road where there seemed to be no one else about. I didn't know where this taxi place was so I was following there lead.

"My name is John by the way" The white guy said to me.

"Hi John, I am Liam." I replied

"How old are you kid?" He asked as we kept walking, with his black friend Trevor to my left and John to my right.

"I have recently turned 18." I told him.

"That is good," He said with a grin which confused me, then he asked "You got a girlfriend Liam? Or boyfriend?"

I looked at the floor awkwardly and replied.

"I have a girlfriend staying at her parents place. I will probably get a taxi back there."

Then I felt John's big masculine hands grab my shoulders, I hadn't realised at the time but they had led me down an alley way and it was nearly pitch black.

He pushed me up against a brick wall and I was terrified. My entire body tensed up and I was fearing for my life.

"Please I have no money!" I shouted at them.

Then suddenly his lips were pressed against mine, he was so tall and strong he was pretty much lifting me off the ground.

I did my best to keep my lips closed, I didn't want this old stranger kissing me and I didn't want to cheat on Jenna. But his kissing was relentless, he forced his tongue into my mouth and I could feel it attacking mine.

He carried on his assault when without even realising it, I started kissing him back. I could feel my tongue rubbing against his and before I knew it my tongue was now inside his mouth as much as mine.

His hands were rubbing all over my body, that was when I spotted that I was no longer being held against my will. I was letting this older man rub me all over while I made out with him in an alley way.

My senses were going crazy, he was twisting my nipples and grabbing my bum as his tongue kept fighting against mine. When he grabbed my rock hard cock from outside my pants I let out a measly moan into his mouth.

He pulled off and I looked at him the first time since I started kissing him, he smiled, turned to Trevor and said.

"Hey Trevor, I told you he was a little gay bitch. You owe me ten quid."

I was so embarrassed, he had just kissed me a lot down an alley, rubbed my cock which was solid as a rock and was now mocking me calling me gay to his friend. All while I knew my girlfriend was at home waiting for me.

Slowly coming to my senses I weakly said.

"I should probably get going."

"Oh you aren't going anywhere little bitch boy. You are coming back to our apartment, we are only 2 minutes away." John replied.

I was so frightened, I didn't know what to do. He was still rubbing my cock through my trousers which was sending my nerves crazy, I almost came there and then in the alley way.

John grabbed my hand and we both followed behind Trevor walking through a few more dark alleyways. The entire time he was grabbing my ass or stopping to kiss me again.

By the time we reached their apartments I was too horny to think straight.

"Now, you are about to come into our apartment. But by your own choice. If you step through that door you are mine and Trevor's little gay slut for the night do you understand? We will use your mouth and ass however much we want and send you home to your little girlfriend in the morning."

This was my chance to leave! I could go home and forget this ever happened. Except I was too horny. My body betrayed me. I knew I should go home and probably fuck my girlfriend, I have never had any interest in men before. But without being able to stop myself I said.

"I want to come in."

I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth. I was a straight boy with a girlfriend and I had just knowingly agreed to let these two strange old men that I had not known for even an hour to use me as their sexual toy all night.

"Good gay bitch." John said and guided me up into the apartment block.

Once we got into the lift, John pushed me against the wall and carried on making out with me. I was beyond fighting it now. I wanted this.

I was moaning into him mouth and kissing him back hard, feeling his stubble rub against my face as his hands explored my body.

Once we reached there apartment they ushered me straight into the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes gay boy." Trevor ordered me.

Slowly I got fully undressed, showing my fully erect 4inch penis in front of these two men who still had all of their clothes on.

"I am going to get a beer, Trevor do you want one?" John asked

"Yeah get me a beer, I will get this little bitch started," Trevor replied "Come over here and take my trousers off now." He ordered to me.

I walked over, my hands were trembling as I undid his belt.

"On your knees you fucking idiot." He ordered.

I got down onto the soft carpet, unzipped him and pulled his trousers down. I could see the outline of his cock from his boxers, it looked enormous.

"Well, take out my cock slut." He ordered.

Then I did as he said, I pulled down his boxers and his cock sprung out. It was massive, almost three times the size of mine and black as night. I couldn't believe how big he was. Instinctively I wrapped my right hand around it, realising that I could fully get my fingers around, I began to stroke it forward and backwards, staring at it in lust.

"I can wank myself, get it in your mouth now." He said.

This was it, this was the moment I am about to have another mans dick in my mouth.

Trembling, I opened my mouth and leant forward. I felt the head pass my open mouth and I wrapped my lips around his perfect cock. It's warm shaft resting against my tongue as I felt perfectly in place having this dominant mans dick in my mouth.

"That's it. Good little cocksucker, not get sucking." He said.

I didn't need telling twice, I started bobbing up and down, only being able to get just passed the head of his cock. I was swirling my tongue all over and could taste his salty pre cum, it was amazing. I was in heaving.

I don't know how long I was bobbing my mouth on his cock, when I felt his big black hands grab my head and start to force his cock deeper into me. I couldn't take a lot and instantly started to gag.

"Open your throat bitch. By the end of the night you will be able to take this entire cock into your whore mouth."

I just moaned onto his cock as he forced it deeper and deeper. I relaxed my throat and let him just use my mouth as his personal fuck toy.

"How is the slut doing?" I head John's voice asking from behind, I would look around but I have 6inches of black cock down my throat.

"Oh yeah she is getting there. Definitely done this before." Trevor shouted across.

I felt his big hands grab my hair and pull my head back, his cock leaving my mouth for the first time since it entered. A big string of my spit dripped from his cock to my mouth and fell down my chin, I felt like such a slut.

He slapped me and forced my head to look up at him.

"What do you say bitch? You sucked a lot of dick before?" Trevor asked.

"No sir, I have never done anything with a man before." I said, whipping away the spit from my chin.

"Sir? He really is just a little fucking slut." John laughed from behind.

I was so embarrassed that I had called him sir without even thinking about it.

"So is that ass untouched?" Trevor asked me.

"Yes it is sir, I have never done anything with my ass." I told him.

"Well after tonight you will be a permanent faggot," John said "get on the bed on all fours." He ordered.

Without hesitation I followed his instructions, I jumped onto the bed and instantly got onto my hands and knees, ass in the air. I then realised there was a full length mirror on the wall and I could see my smooth body arching up in the same position that I had fucked my girlfriend in.

I looked like a slut for cock and right now I was.

Trevor got underneath me and his big black cock was in front of me yet again, without instructions I took it into my mouth and began bobbing up and down, taking more of it in my mouth this time but still not the full thing. I was gagging and spitting all over it, I would take it out to lick up and down the full length of the shaft.

I could feel movement behind me and then I felt two big hands on my bare arse.

"Mmmm look at this tight little boy hole." John said from behind.

"It won't be so tight after tonight." Trevor laughed as I was still taking his cock deeper down my throat.

Then I felt a sensation I have never experienced, Johns tongue was rubbing around my arsehole. I couldn't explain the feeling other than orgasmic, my small cock was bouncing underneath me, dripping in pre cum as John attacked my ass with his tongue.

I was moaning louder and louder onto Trevor's cock.

"Fuck, you really like that don't you faggot?" Trevor asked me. I took my mouth off of his cock for only a second to look at him in the eyes and declare.

"I love it sir."

He laughed at me and said.

"This is going to make a great video."

This made me panic, I didn't know these men and I did not want them to have a video of me in this position.

"Please no videoing." I said to him with a moan as I felt John slide a thick finger all the way into my tight arsehole.

"You don't made demands you fucking slut. But don't worry this is just for us, and a copy for you to see when you officially became a faggot." Trevor said, not letting me reply and forcing my head deep down his cock.

I was still panicking about there being a video of my being used like this but my desire for this new cock overtook that.

I could feel every vein and groove of his cock as it slipped past my lips, running my warm, wet tongue all over it and taking it further and further down my throat.

I then felt my arsehole stretch a little further, John had clearly slipped another finger into my arsehole and was not fingering me hard. The pain quickly went and I started to love having his fingers inside of my little hole.

"Look how much she loves your fingers." Trevor said.

"Look at me cocksucker!" John ordered.

Although I didn't want to I took Trevor's cock out of my mouth and turned to see John with a camera pointing straight at me. I put my head down quick, already knowing the damage was done and they had everything they would need to ruin me.

"Look at me and tell me how much you love having your boy pussy fingered!" John ordered.

"Please" I whimpered out, my head still down so the camera wasn't on my face.

"Do it now you fucking whore!" John shouted.

I was afraid and his fingering grew harder and he was going knuckle deep with each thrust.

Fuck it I thought. I was not the straight boy I was earlier today, right now I was there bitch. I wanted this.

I turned around, stared at the camera and declared.

"I love you fingering my virgin arsehole and being your cocksucker!"

I watched John smiling, staring at me while his fingers pistonned in and out of my ass.

"I think you're ready for my cock," He said "What do you think? You want my big daddy cock in your little boy pussy?"

Still looking at him I said with pride.

"Yes daddy, please fuck my tight boy pussy with your big cock!"

I watched as he removed his fingers from my ass and got onto his knees. I looked away and prepared to be entered for the first time. Trevor's fat black dick was right in front of my face and he was smiling down at me.

"Look in the mirror faggot boy, watch yourself lose your cherry!" He ordered.

I looked to the side and saw John lining up his cock with my arsehole. I trembled in fear when I saw the size of it, he was going to destroy my arsehole with that.

He rubbed the tip up and down my ass until I felt him start to apply pressure.

It stung, I could feel my ass not big enough to let him in, but that wasn't stopping him from taking my virginity.

Then I felt it. The head of his cock pop inside of me. This was it, I was officially a little faggot slut and was taking a cock inside my boy pussy.

Slowly he was going further, I felt every inch sliding in. I put my head down and screamed out.

"Take it out its too big!! You're ripping me open!"

But John was not listening, it didn't matter what I wanted, I was his now.

He kept pushing deeper and deeper until he stopped.... I felt his balls press against mine and I knew that he was fully inside of me.

"Oooooohhh fuuuucckkkk!" I screamed out. I was so full and my ass was stretching so much.

"Shhhh just get used to it bitch boy." John said stroking my back.

"Yeah get your lips back around my dick you cocksucker!" Trevor said.

Hoping it would distract me from the pain I opened my mouth and took his cock back into my mouth and bobbed on in, but the feel of a 7inch cock buried in me was still burning.

As I got more used to the girth, John retracted his cock and pushed back in. He was going at a nice slow pace, letting me get used to his cock.

"Fuck!" I said with a gasp. "Please," I said.

"What is it?" John asked.

"Please, harder!" I moaned.

"Look at me and tell me what you want you faggot!" He ordered.

I kept one hand wrapped around Trevor's cock, looked around and stared at John holding the camera at my face that could ruin my life, but I didn't care.

"Please fuck me harder, fuck me like the faggot I am for both of your cocks!"

"With pleasure!" John said.

He was properly fucking me now, my ass had adjusted to his cock and he was going fully in and out of me with ease now. I kept feeling his thighs and balls hitting me each time he went fully in.

Next thing I knew Trevor grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat, he had gotten onto his knees so he was fucking my mouth rather than me sucking his cock.

I was being spit roasted and I fucking loved it!

"I think she is a lifetime faggot now!" Trevor shouted

"Yeah she definitely is. If she didn't love cock before she does now!" John replied laughing.

I didn't care, the humiliation encouraged me and I moaned all over Trevor's cock.

"We should take him home and fuck him in front of his girlfriend, show her what a faggot her boyfriend is!" John said.

"I think we should keep her, have her as a live in sex slave slut." Trevor agreed.

"You want that gay boy? You want to stay here and service our cocks every day?" John asked me.

Trevor let his cock out of my mouth and I screamed

"YYYEEESSSS DADDDDYYYY!"

My mind went welt and I was cumming all over the sheets below me. I haven't even touched my little dick and I was cumming from just being fucked.

"Fuck the faggot is cumming!" John shout out.

"Only true gay boys cum from just getting fucked!" Trevor agreed.

"Don't fucking stop, fuck my faggot pussy!!" I shout as my orgasm never lets us.

"Oh fuck his ass is clenching around my cock, I am going to fill you up faggot. You want me to breed you?!" John shouted pounding my arsehole.

"Yes daddy, breed me and fill me with cum!" I screamed.

John let out a loud moan and shoved himself fully into my ass, I could feel his cum exploding inside of my boy pussy and it kept my own orgasm going.

"Fuck that was good, you need to try that ass Trevor," John said "stay still when I pull out whore, I want a good shot of my cum pouring out of your no longer virgin pussy."

I could even speak I was in too much pleasure, my face was against the bed and my chest was rubbing into my own cum that was on the sheets as I felt John pull out and felt his cum pouring out of my destroyed arsehole.

"Yeah that is a good shot, I got your face in it as well so you can see how much you enjoying being a gay whore." John said but I no longer c, ared about the video.

Trevor said down and ordered.

"Come sit on my cock bitch!"

I was exhausted but I knew not to argue, I managed to pick myself up and straddled Trevor's body, as I squatted down I grabbed his cock and lined it up to my used arsehole.

"Look at me while you slide down my pole!" He ordered me.

"Yes sir." I said, I stared into his eyes as the first pop of his black cock head into my arsehole, the cum was working well as lube.

Slowly I lowered myself further down Trevor's cock, it was thicker than John's but I knew I needed the full length in me like a good whore.

"Oh yeah that is a great shot." John said, I turned to the side and could see had had the camera in front of me.

"You will be watching this for years, you sliding down that big black cock whilst your body is covered in cum. Such a gay bitch." He said.

I could say anything as I was focused on the huge black cock I was getting lower onto.

I felt my thighs touch Trevor's and I rested back knowing I had his full dick me.

"Fuck I love your black cock!" I shout looking at the camera.

Trevor slaps my ass and orders

"Get riding you fucking whore!"

I don't need any more encouragement and start bouncing up and down on his cock like a bitch in heat. Taking most of his cock out in one go and fully going back down.

"Fuck her ass is tight. Where should I cum?" Trevor asked. I went to answer when I realised he was asking John.

"Cum over her face." John said.

"Oh yeah properly look like a cum whore then! Beg for my cum bitch!" Trevor ordered.

I was riding him faster and faster, my own pre cum flying over us both as I kept shouting.

"Please sir give me your cum. I am your pathetic dirty gay whore and I love your cock!"

"Would you rather your girlfriends pussy or our cocks?" John asks pointing the camera.

"I want your cocks, I don't need pussy every again!" I declared.

"And what is your full name?" John asked

I stared at him and announced

"My name is Liam Smith and I am a gay faggot whore for any big cocks that will fuck my ppuuuuusssyyyyy!" I was cumming again.

Cum flew into the air and landed onto Trevor's body as I trembled on his cock.

"Fucking dirty whore, get on your knee's I am going to cum!" Trevor shouted at me.

He threw me off onto the floor and I managed to get onto my knees in time to see him wanking in front of me.

"You want my cum faggot?!" He said.

"Yes sir, I want to be covered in your cum from your big black cock!"

"Here it comes you cock whore!!" He screamed as I felt rope after rope of cum covering my face.

I opened my mouth and caught some, tasting cum for the first time in my life and loving it.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,434 Followers
12