Ben is Buffalo Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd judged me perfectly; like with Sammy, I was only about ten seconds away from blowing off and instead he'd left me hooded, gagged and in helpless bondage, with nothing to do but listen to the disco on the bathhouse loudspeakers and guys arriving for Saturday night fun. I lay for what seemed a long time but was probably only half an hour, and when he returned, he immediately took up where he'd left off. He jerked my dick, slapped my tied-up purple balls, and tugged sharply on the chain between the tit clamps while feeding me poppers, making me hot and dizzy and ready.

Seeing my body twitching and hearing my eager groans, he grabbed hold of the chain between the ankle cuffs and used it to pull my legs up and over, hanging it over a coat hook sticking out of the wall about three feet above the end of the bed. My body was bowed backwards, with my ass higher than my head, and when I looked up through my legs all I could see was my own stiff dick waving down at me, just inches away from my face.

He squirted more lube in and around my hole and this time easily got one, then then two, then three and finally all four fingers inside me. He stopped for a moment to unbuckle the gag and replace it with a bandana soaked with poppers. The fumes went directly to my brain, making me close my eyes and wait eagerly for what I was about to receive.

He clambered up onto the bed behind me, squeezed some lube onto his monster and shoved it in me. It was big enough to hurt at first, making me moan and shake my head from side to side as the first inch or so pierced my ass lips, but the bondage and the poppers were doing their work and I slowly but surely pulled him into me, breathing a contented sigh when I felt his hips touch my thighs, which told me his whole big thing was inside.

I lay under his bulk, gulping in big breaths via the popper-soaked bandana tied over my mouth and nose, as his coke-can sized dick gave my inners a workout. He was slow and deliberate, regularly pulling out to let my ass muscles contract before pushing back in at a different angle, ensuring that my own rock-hard dick leaked a steady trickle of precum down onto my face.

He took his time, either long-dicking me or staying motionless, with his cock throbbing away inside me, but he eventually worked himself up into warp speed. When he started muttering "Fuck, fuck, fuck" under his breath I was sure he was about to fill me with cum. Once again though, he surprised and disappointed me by pulling out and shuffling back away. After spending a few moments getting himself together, he leant over and pulled the bandana and the hood from around my head, unhooked my ankles and let my lower half down onto the bed. After gently pulling off the tit clamps, he turned me over, untied the armbinder and unlocked the shackles.

I'd been looking forward to a whole evening of bondage games, so I was upset at being set free, and my disappointment showed on my face. Seeing my reaction, he explained his reason for freeing me and told me what would happen next.

"I know you loved it and you looked sexy, all tied up like that. But I want to move you around while I'm fucking you and you being tied up gets in the way. So, get over it, bondage boy, wipe that pissy look off your face and get down and clean my dick."

I dropped off the bed onto my knees and began work, eagerly cleaning the accumulated lube and precum off his schlong, then getting into some serious cock-sucking. After I worked away on his rock-hard dick until my jaw ached, he handed me the poppers bottle and told me to get back on the bed on my stomach. After I took a good long snort, he pushed me up onto my knees and did me doggy style; just the first of a bunch of ways he'd enter me during the next exhausting half hour.

After doggy-style, he pulled me onto my feet and did me while both of us were standing, then pushed me back down onto the bed and fucked me with both of us lying flat. Then, for his last trick, he flipped me over onto my back, propped my legs up onto his shoulders and shoved himself inside of me. He leant forward to grab my nipples and worked them so hard that it felt like he was twisting them off, making me scream with both delight and pain.

Staring into my eyes as I wriggled around, moaning loudly underneath him, was the final straw, sending him past the point of no return. He gave out a loud, excited shout of triumph while simultaneously filling me with a giant gusher of his cum, then collapsed on top of me. After a long intense kiss, he squeezed onto the narrow bed beside me, wrapping his arms tightly around my body.

Not surprisingly after all his exertions and that giant orgasm, he fell asleep in moments. I on the other hand, who still hadn't cum, was kept awake by having his hot, sweaty body pressed up against me and hearing the booming disco music on the bathhouse speakers and the unmistakable sounds of sex taking place in the rooms near us. Eventually I did manage to doze off, only to have him wake me up by shaking my shoulder. Still half asleep, I offered no resistance when he pulled my wrists together in front and popped the cuffs on them, grinning widely as he did so.

"Don't get too excited just because I've put the cuffs on again. It's the showers first, to get you cleaned up. You stink something awful; all sweat and poppers and cum."

He didn't bother to wait for me, leaving me to race after him as he disappeared out the door. Entering the shower room, I was relieved to see just one other guy there, drying off after his shower. He was an unattractive man in his fifties, with long straggly hair, pendulous breasts, and a big overhanging stomach. He glanced at Steve, then looked understandably surprised when I walked in wearing handcuffs. He kept on staring and didn't bother to hide the fact that he was listening to every word Steve said to me.

"Hey, man, did you really drink that guy's piss? I've got a lot stored up here and the sound of running water always makes me want to go. If you want it, you'd better get on it, otherwise, its going down the drain."

Even though it was kind of embarrassing to do it in front of this stranger, I fell to my knees and lunged forward to take the head of Steve's cock in my mouth. After a couple of squirts of salty goodness, a steady stream soon followed and filled my mouth and throat. He held it back for a moment then pressed his foot against my chest, toppling me over onto my back, before letting go again and soaking my face and chest.

He shook off the remaining drops and stood between my legs, while I lay back, staring up at him with a silly grin on my face, hardly able to believe my luck. I hadn't expected too much when heading for Morgan's earlier that day, and to my surprise and delight I'd had my own dick sucked, I'd sucked cock, I'd been tied up and well and truly fucked and now been pissed on by this hot young bear. I felt like I'd died and gone to BDSM heaven; what good deed had I done to deserve all this?

Seeing the other guy staring at us from across the room I tried to imagine just how depraved I must look. But, if he was shocked, that didn't stop him from asking Steve for a favour.

"Wow, that was quite a show, pissing on him like that. Hey man, I was just leaving, but seeing as how he gets off on that shit and since he's already down there, do you mind if I er.....?"

Steve smiled and nodded his agreement and a moment later the guy was standing over me with his feet on either side of my waist, pointing his dick down at my face. But the thought of what he was about to do got him so excited that he got an erection, making pissing impossible. He looked uncertainly over at Chris and asked a question.

"Fuck man, I wasn't kidding about the piss, but now I've got a hard-on. How about letting him give me a blow job -- by the look of his dick, the fag wants it."

"Well, it's a shame to waste a hard-on and I do like to watch. Go right ahead, man, I'm sure he'll help you out."

"Fuck man, yeah, thanks."

The guy was hot to get going and as my stiff cock proved, I was just as keen. He signalled me by poking me in the ribs with his foot and I scrambled to my knees and ducked my head under his big stomach. Finding a good-sized dick there, along with a pair of big, low hanging balls. I began sucking right away, hoping to get him off quickly.

However, he wasn't as keen to cum as I was to get him off and he responded to my eagerness by slowing me down and holding my head still, keeping his dick down my throat, making it hard for me to breathe. It got more and more difficult to breathe, and since my arms were cuffed behind me, I had no leverage to push him away. Thankfully, just as I began to panic, Steve, who'd been watching from the side, realised what was happening and stepped up close.

"Hey man, calm down and don't be choking the poor boy! Let him suck your dick, don't strangle him. Otherwise, I'm taking him away right now."

The guy promptly apologized to us both and let me get back to work, sucking at my own pace. He was clearly aroused and already on the edge, so all it took was Steve playing with his nipples and a load of cum came bursting out of him and went straight down my throat. Still shuddering from the orgasm, he left his cock in my mouth and repeated his original request.

"Hey man, sorry I lost it back there, can I still let piss on him? "

"Go ahead man. He loves it and let's face it; after nearly being choked, he deserves a treat!"

The guy stood for a few seconds with his dick in my mouth, and when nothing appeared, growled at me,

"Just wait a minute, cocksucker, there's a couple of re-cycled beers here for you, just stay right where you are."

He was right and a few moments later a gusher of piss swirled into my mouth, swilling his cum down my throat along with it. Once the stream fizzled to a stop, he grinned, thanked me and Steve, and walked out, humming a happy tune to himself.

With him gone, Steve helped me up off my knees and uncuffed my wrists, then stood under the shower with me, washing the sweat off his body and the sweat, piss and cum off mine. Since the cuffs were off, I thought this shower scene must be the end of our evening, but instead was pleasantly surprised to hear him say we weren't finished. Back in his room, I knelt on the floor while he sat on the bed and apologized for what had just happened.

"I should have been watching and been more careful; I didn't realise the old S.O.B. was choking you. Sorry. Forgive me, guy?"

"Hey, it wasn't your fault and to tell the truth it was kind of hot. You probably noticed I didn't lose my hard-on."

"Well yea, I did notice, you kinky bugger. By the way, I just realised we've been playing for hours, and I don't even know your name or where you're from."

"Well, I'm Ben and I live in Toronto. I gotta tell you, man, this isn't the first time I've been to Morgan's, but I've never had a hotter time. You're a real stud, man.""

"Well, I figured you for a bottom boy back in the parking lot, when you cruised me, and then got all embarrassed and blushed like a teenager when you realised that I'd caught you looking. That got me interested, but when I saw that older guy work your tits and heard what he said, I knew I had to have your kinky ass before the night was out."

"Well, you looked a real stud in those camo shorts and Doc Martens, but when I saw you in your leathers and that hood -- wow!"

`Hey man, after everything we've done, I guess it's a bit late to be asking about limits, but what the hell don't you do?"

I quickly assured him that I had very few limits, other than permanent marks or shit.

"Luckily for you, I'm not into either of those, but that leaves plenty of options. OK, recess is over, stand up, put your arms out and put your legs together."

Once he had my ankles hobbled, he cuffed my hands my hands in front of me, and sat down on the bed, leaving me standing in front of him.

"These marks won't be permanent, but you've been such a good boy that I think you deserve a few temporary ones to remember me by. Bend over my lap, those pasty white cheeks of yours need more colour."

I bent over his lap and touched the floor with my cuffed hands, while my stiff dick nudged its way between his big thighs. He started off quietly fondling my ass and pushing a finger in and out of my hole, relaxing me until the moment that the first blow hit me, causing me to gasp in shock.

Before the next stroke, he showed me the wooden paddle he was using. It was about eighteen inches long with a short handle and holes drilled through its body. I remembered a guy telling me once those holes help a paddle to move faster through the air so it hurts more; the next few minutes proved he was right. I'd been spanked and flogged lots of times before and I got off on it, so I thought I'd be able to handle what Steve was going to dish out. But, maybe because of those holes, or more likely his heavily- muscled young arm, I was in tears after only six strokes.

Meanwhile, the sound of the punishment echoed around us, encouraging the guys in nearby rooms to tell him to beat me even harder! I tried to muffle my groans but when the seventh blow hit me, I heard myself screaming "FUCK" at the top of my voice, earning giggles from him and even louder encouragement from our listening neighbours. After two more strikes and matching shrieks from me, he put the paddle down and whispered in my ear.

"Hear that, the guys think you're getting off easy, so I'll give you a choice. That's nine so far, and I'll stop at six more if you take them all now. Or I wait and give you sixteen more later tonight instead. Which do you want, Mr. Masochist?"

After imagining what driving home on my bum after sixteen more strokes, I chose the sensible option!

"I'll take the six now, thank you."

He fondled my ass cheeks and poked me with a finger, then hit me twice in quick succession. I gasped, but managed to swallow my cry of pain, and he responded with some gentle fondling. Then, once I'd relaxed, he brought the paddle down twice more in places that were already bruised, making me yelp loudly. He finished off with the last two heavy hits, making me squeal so loudly that he got a round of applause and shouts of "Beat that ass, stud" from the listening audience. When he let me up off his lap, my dick was still hard, and Steve was happy.

"That was fucking impressive man; you took that beating real well and your ass looks great. And that dick of yours deserves a bonus after staying hard for so long."

He raised my handcuffed wrists up over my head and set them behind my neck, then rubbed my throbbing backside with one hand while holding onto my dick with the other. I begged him to jerk me off and thankfully, he took pity on me. He shoved the fingers of one hand into me, see-sawing them in and out, poking them up against my prostate, while tugging on my dick with the other. That was enough and almost immediately a volley of cum burst out of me and splattered all over the floor. By now I was so exhausted that my knees buckled under me, and Steve had to stop me from falling to the floor. He held on to me for a long time, keeping his arm around my chest for a long time, until eventually letting me flop down onto the bed.

"You look wiped out and I need a break. I'm going to go cruise around and see who's here tonight. You stay here and don't get into any mischief."

Being truly exhausted after all the excitement of the evening, culminating in such an explosive orgasm, I was glad to be left alone and easily fell asleep, waking up an hour or so later to find Steve, already in his leathers and in the midst of planning something new.

After cuffing my wrists behind me and pulling the leather hood back over my head, he positioned me on my knees facing the open door; a faceless cock sucker for anyone walking by to use. Almost immediately, a wimpy looking guy edged nervously into our room and stood in front of me, waiting for Steve's permission.

"Go ahead fella, it's your very own human glory hole. "

I opened my mouth wide in readiness and a moment later was disappointed to feel a thin little cock poking its way into my mouth. As I mustered up as much enthusiasm as I could, I glanced up at his face and saw him staring glassy eyed over at Steve. He came quickly, not from any skill of mine I'm sure, but rather from fantasising about the leather stud lying on the bed. Once he'd cum, he pulled out, mumbled his thanks, and shuffled away down the corridor.

Even though I'd earned a mouthful of cum, I was disappointed. Things didn't improve much over the course of the next half hour, as most guys walked past the open door without entering our room. I figured that for all the men that liked what they were seeing, even more were frightened off by the BDSM look.

However, as time went on, some guys began to lose their inhibitions and ventured into our room, either to get a blow job from me or to offer one to Steve. Since he took up a few offers, I'd occasionally be busy sucking dick with another guy kneeling next to me, working on Steve's rod. However, while I managed to get a few guys off, I noticed that Steve didn't let anyone make him cum. Whenever he was getting close, he'd pull away and tell them goodbye, thank you! We did this for about an hour, until Steve, tiring of the scene, leant over to pull off my hood, getting it about half-way up when we both noticed his friend Sammy from the front desk standing at the door.

A surprised Steve asked the question on both our minds.

"How come you're still here, man? Didn't you finish work, like two hours ago."

"I did, but my apartment doesn't have air-con, and its still so hot and sticky outside that Ed, my manager told me to stay the night here in the cool. And speaking of hours ago, that's the same guy you were dragging around this afternoon, right? How long you had him down there on his knees?"

"Never you mind, Sammy. What can I say, he loves to suck cock, just the same as a certain size queen I could name?"

Sammy shook his head and grinned and spoke directly to me.

"You really like being tied up, man? That's' crazy, man."

"Yea, well, each to his own. What can I say? I get off on it. You should try it; you might like it."

Steve interrupted me.

"Stop wasting time, Sammy, and get down on my big snake. I know you want it."

"No, for once you'll have to wait. This poor boy's dick is bouncing up and down like crazy and it deserves some attention. Let him up on the bed so he can enjoy more of the master's work!"

Steve laughingly agreed and helped me to my feet. Once I was standing up, Sammy looked down and complained,

"Come on man, take those cuffs off his ankles, how can I work properly with his legs tied together?"

"OK, OK, keep your hair on. They come off, but we both like the handcuffs, so they stay."

Steve put his arms around me and sat down on the bed behind me, holding me tight against him, while Sammy got down on his knees at our feet. True to his boasts, he did another masterful job, starting with my balls, licking, and swallowing each in turn, before turning his attention to my upper thighs, swirling his tongue around those super-sensitive places, tickling me, and making me squeal with delight.

While Sammy worked his magic down in front, Steve was holding me tight and playing with my nipples. Any chance of me keeping calm ceased the moment Sammy moved up from my thighs and swallowed my cock, making me moan out loud with oversexed frustration.

Even though I'd cum an hour and a half before, I was aroused and excited and sensing how close I was getting, Steve decided to get some action before it was too late. He grabbed my hips and pushed me forward, up, and away, until he had my bum hanging off the edge of the mattress, telling Sammy as he did so,