Ben is Buffalo Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about getting down there and making that hole nice and wet?"

Sammy complied instantly, slipping his educated tongue down past my taint then licking around and in my asshole. Once I was wet enough, Steve pulled me backwards and dropped me straight down onto his stiff dick. As I bounced up and down, Sammy swallowed my dick down his throat and the three of us worked as one, with my body acting as the link between Steve's cock and Sammy's mouth.

Our threesome was the finale to a long, fabulous night, and soon enough the pressure of Steve's dick pummelling my prostate and Sammy's skillful mouth got me so close that watching Sammy feverishly jerk his own dick was the trigger that sent me over the edge. A stream of cum spurted out of my dick into his mouth, triggering a matching load to spurt out of his dick and land on the floor at our feet.

While Sammy sat back, exhausted, Steve wasn't finished. He stood me up and turned me around, pushed my face into the mattress and entered me doggy style. His dick felt as big and hard as ever and even though I'd just cum, I still wanted more and told him so. His response was to slap my bruised backside while pumping his last load of the night into me, then collapse on my back, just as satisfied, and exhausted as Sammy and me.

By now it was two in the morning, so Sammy got up off the floor to say his goodbyes while Steve and I rolled over on the bed and lay together in a messy, sweaty tangle. We fell asleep instantly and when we woke up in the morning, we exchanged phone numbers and promised to do it all over again. That of course is a whole other story.