Ben is Gay Bashed at the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben gets Tyler to take charge, satisfying them both.
6.7k words
4.66
6.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving Tyler just his second-ever blow job, I'd convinced myself that I wouldn't hear from him again. So, it came as a real surprise to pick up the phone at seven o'clock Thursday morning and hear his voice. After apologizing for calling so early, he wondered if it was OK if he came over again that evening. When I said yes and offered to make dinner, he said he'd be there at seven and quickly hung up the phone. That left me wondering; was he coming over for more talk or more sex? Half expecting the former but hoping for the latter, I went into the bathroom half an hour before he was due to arrive and cleaned myself out with the douche hose that Bill had thoughtfully installed for his boys to use. "Be prepared" is not just the Boy Scout's motto!

Tyler arrived on time and followed me outside to the BBQ, where we made small talk while drinking a couple of beers and eating burgers. He was calm enough outside, but once back inside, sitting on the same couch where I'd sucked him off two nights before, he got very nervous and clammed up totally. I filled in the silence, rambling on about nothing in particular, waiting to hear what was on his mind, until he suddenly blurted out his thanks for what had happened on Tuesday evening, saying it had felt like one of the most important nights of his life.

He and I sat and talked for a few minutes. He apologized for running out without thanking me properly for getting him off. I said I understood and told him I thought he was sexy and loved sucking his cock, which got him blushing. I moved closer to him on the couch and put my hand on his thigh, willing him to make up his mind. I didn't have to wait long before he gripped my hand with his and brought it between his legs to feel his hard cock through his jeans. I rose to my feet and told him we'd be a lot more comfortable in the bedroom.

He jumped up off the couch and strode ahead of me, throwing his clothes off and lying naked on the bed before I was even half-undressed. I was seeing his entire naked body for the first time, and I liked what I saw. He lay with his head on the pillow and his hands behind his head, pretending to be calm, while his chest rose and fell quickly, exposing how nervous he really was. As I climbed onto the bed and knelt between his legs, I was happy to see that, unlike the previous time, his eyes were wide open and he was staring hopefully at me, silently willing me to take him in my mouth again.

I gave him a big smile, leant down into his crotch, and proceeded to give his dick, balls, taint, upper thighs, and even his navel a whole lot of extended tongue and throat action. Even though he was soon reduced to a shuddering wreck, he somehow managed to keep himself from premature ejaculation. He was still staring at me, watching intently, while quiet moaning sounds escaped from his mouth and his fingers danced gently across my shoulders and my face.

Figuring he was so aroused that he might be open to something new and different, I raised my head up out of his crotch and while slowly jerking him with my hand, I leaned over and opened the top drawer of the bedside table, where Bill kept some playthings. Finding the bottle of lube that I knew was there, I greased up the fingers of the hand that wasn't fondling his cock. I shoved them up inside me, then, before he realised what was happening, I'd moved up his body, placed my knees on either side of his chest and lowered myself down onto his stiff dick.

I wasn't sure how he'd react, but the moment he felt his cock enter my tunnel, I could tell he loved it. I bounced up and down on him, and he began pumping his hips up off the mattress in time with me, trying to force his cock further and further up inside. This was his first fuck, so I knew he wouldn't last forever, but still, he surprised me by staying up far longer than I expected. But eventually I heard a sound halfway between a grunt and a scream pass his lips as simultaneously his cock jerked around inside me as his load spewed out.

Having cum, he closed his eyes and drifted off for a few moments, clearly trying to process his reaction to what had just happened. I would have loved to cum by jerking myself off while his cock was still inside me but figured that was a bridge too far for someone who'd just fucked a guy for the very first time! I eased myself up off his dick and lay silently next to him, wondering to myself, had I taken things far too fast by manoeuvring him into fucking me? Should I have stuck with sucking him off again?

I worried that he avoided looking at me while getting up off the bed and picking up his shorts from up off the floor. But as he pulled them up, he glanced over at the open drawer from which I'd got the lube a few minutes earlier and saw the rest of Bill's playthings.

As he stared at the handcuffs, tit clamps, ball stretcher, cock rings, the paddle, and the ball gag, all neatly lined up ready for use, Tyler seemed confused but fascinated; not surprising, since this was the nineteen-seventies, before internet porn was around to show naïve young men in small towns all they needed to know about every sexual fetish under the sun! Looking at me, he asked the obvious question.

"Wow, man, is all that stuff yours? What do you do with it all?"

For a second or two, I thought of claiming I had no idea about them and blaming it all on Bill. But I'd long stopped hiding my love for the kind of sex play that involved them; so, hoping he wouldn't be frightened away permanently, I told him the toys weren't mine, but that I knew all about them. I explained the basics of BDSM, told him that Bill liked to render guys helpless and hurt them in sexually exciting ways and admitted to being one of the guys he worked on!

I could see he was confused, but I couldn't figure out what he thought of it all, especially since he was already working out his reaction to just having fucked a man for the first time. I wasn't too surprised but felt disappointed nonetheless when he kept silent while putting on his clothes, then said it was getting late and he had to get back home. I saw him to the door, sure I'd screwed up and that he wouldn't be back.

When he didn't call the next morning, I assumed I'd been right about having frightened him off. I told myself it was just as well; after all, I wasn't that much into younger guys, especially ones new to the scene. They were usually a lot more trouble than they were worth. With the renovations almost complete and the weather still perfect, I spent the day down at the beach and didn't get head back to the cottage till late afternoon. However, as I walked in, the phone was ringing, and it was Tyler.

He spoke quickly, sounding nervous, explaining that his Mum and Dad were going down to Windsor to see his Granny and would be away till Sunday. He was staying behind as this was his Saturday to work at the store and wondered if I was free that night or on Saturday, since he'd like to see me again. Of course, I forgot all my rationalisations about younger guys being too much bother and told him to come over straight from work!

When he arrived, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and carrying another 12 pack of beers, there was a palpable air of excitement about him, as if the events earlier in the week had let loose what had been holding him back. We sat on the little patio overlooking the beach, talking, and drinking the beer that he'd brought with him until, claiming he was getting too hot, he stripped off his shirt, exposing his nice-looking chest, lightly dusted with dark hair. Meanwhile his erecting cock was becoming obvious, pushing out against the thin material of his very short shorts.

Realising it was up to me to make the next move, I leant over to touch his cock, hiding under his shorts, and felt it jump in my hand, almost as if I'd given it an electric charge. Hearing his quiet moans was all I needed; getting to my feet, I told him to put the beer down and follow me to the bedroom.

I was prepared; I'd cleaned myself out and put the jar of lube on the top of the nightstand ready. This time I got my clothes off first, kneeling in front of him while he was still pulling down his shorts. I leant forward, took his rampant dick in my mouth, and swallowed it all the way down my throat, getting him even hotter than he already was. I liked to suck cock, but wanted even more to get fucked, so I stood back up, grabbed hold of his dick in my hand and told him what was going to happen.

"Listen, stud. I'm going to kneel down here and you're going to get your fingers greasy with lube and put them up my arse, one by one. Then, once you think my hole's loose enough for your dick, you shove it up there and fuck me. That's easy enough, eh? Come on, get going."

I did my part, kneeling next to the bed and resting my chest on the mattress, and waited for him to do what he'd been told. He started with one hesitant finger, then added a second and when he followed up with a third, he was shocked to find how easily they all got sucked in. There was a long wait while he was made up his mind, but eventually he lubed up his cock, knelt down behind me and just like he'd done with his fingers, inserted himself very gently and very slowly. I understood his hesitation. The night before I'd taken the initiative and had fucked his dick with my ass, but this time he was in charge, and he was the one actively deciding to fuck another man.

He went in so slow and gentle that I began to wonder it he would ever bottom out. But, once he'd broken through the inner ring and I didn't scream or cry, he got a lot more energetic, and began shoving my body hard up against the edge of the mattress by the sheer force of his fucking motion. Keeping his dick busy inside me, his hands wandered across my back, tentatively rubbing my ass, and feeling my chest. This wasn't just the first time he'd actively fucked a man, it was also the first time he'd had the chance to touch and feel another man's body; and he was taking advantage.

This was his first time, so I half expected a quick "roll in the hay" followed by a fast orgasm. But I was wrong. He might be young and super-aroused, but he was eager to find out about man sex and determined to make the most of his chance. He kept up a good rhythm, working his dick around inside me, pulling all the way out and going back in, giving me a harder workout than guys with a lot more experience. He got me moaning with pleasure and begging him to keep on doing me.

But, of course, I couldn't expect him to keep it up all night and eventually I could sense his orgasm was getting close. I thought he'd burst out inside me, but instead he surprised me by pulling out and jerking himself off with his fist. He'd cum in my mouth his first time and cum up my ass the night before; apparently this time he wanted to see how far he could shoot. A few rapid strokes later and a burst of cum shot into the air, with sticky gobs landing in my hair and on my face and my neck.

He rested one hand on my bum to steady himself as he leant back, trying to calm down and recover. Once he'd got his breath back, he spluttered out his excitement, sounding like a kid boasting about his exploits on a baseball diamond.

"Wow, that was intense. It felt great. I can't believe it, I haven't cum like that in yonks! It went yards! I got it all over you, man! That felt great, I can't believe how hard I stayed."

That ended it for intelligible speech, after that all I heard was him mumbling "wow, great, fucking hot" and so on, until he eventually remembered that two people were involved and he got around to asking if I was OK and whether I'd also had a good time. After I'd assured him that he'd done a great job, got up and headed to the bathroom, while I lay where I was, wiping his cum off my face and neck with my fingers and licking them clean.

Since we'd gone into the bedroom almost as soon as he'd arrived, it was still early, so we put on our shorts and sat outside to eat and drink some more beers and stare out at the sunset. It wasn't long before he brought up the subject of sex, and specifically, how could I like being tied up, slapped around or even beaten and how was it that I got off on it? While I was trying to explain myself and some of my fetishes, I noticed that under his shorts his dick, which had understandably softened after the work out it had been given, was as hard as it had been at the start of the evening. I wasn't sure what that said about him, and since I didn't want to push my luck, I pretended not to notice.

Once we'd finished dinner, I took the plates and utensils into the kitchen, filled the sink with soapy water and just as I put my hands in the water, Tyler appeared at the door, no longer wearing his shorts. Naked and sporting another erection, and carrying Bill's handcuffs, tit clamps, and the jar of lube in his hands, he waved the cuffs at me and asked one simple question "OK?

I said yes instantly and had my wrists cuffed behind me, ignoring the fact that I was being made helpless by a young man whose friend had gay bashed me only six nights before. But as usual, my dick was doing all my thinking and luckily it was proved right. He showed that he'd been listening to what I'd said about my love of tit work by sticking clamps on my nipples and tugging hard on the chain that connected them. When I tried to drop to the floor, thinking he'd want me to suck his cock, he turned me around instead, hobbled me by pulling my shorts down to my knees then bent my body over the sink. There was a short pause while he slicked some lube on his dick and then he pushed right up against me. After poking a greasy finger up in me he pulled it out right away and whispered in my ear.

"Man, that hole's still greasy from before. It don't need any more lube. It's begging for it and my dick's hot. Get ready, here we go!"

With that, he shoved his cock straight into me, filling me with one long fast stroke, totally different to the slow and gentle way he'd entered me two hours before. It wasn't just the beers talking; they had their effect, but it was more his coming out as a young top; confident and aggressive now, keen to take advantage of my passive eagerness. As he pumped away, I looked up into the kitchen window in front of my face. It was pitch black outside and with the kitchen being brightly lit, the window acted as a mirror, showing me the look of sadistic glee on his face as he worked his cock in me, making me squeal with excitement. There was no doubt about it; he was having a great time, letting himself enjoy the new world I'd exposed him to.

By this time of night, he'd sunk a few too many beers, which had reduced his inhibitions, but not surprisingly meant that he didn't last as long as he had earlier that evening, especially since he was working his dick in and out of my arse like nobody's business. He tried to hold back, but his orgasm came on so suddenly and intensely that before either of us were ready, a barrage of cum had exploded up into me and a moment later his sweaty, body had fallen forward onto my back. We stayed stuck together like that for a couple of minutes until he pulled himself up and his cock popped out.

But he wasn't finished with giving evidence of his newly discovered dominating nature. Grabbing my shoulders, he pulled me up and turned me around, pushed me down to my knees, and waved his greasy, cum covered dick in my face.

"You look like you wanted to suck on it just now. Well, this is your chance, get on it while it's still hard."

He stared down at me with a naughty grin on his face the whole time I worked his cock and didn't allow me to get to my feet until all remnants of cum and lube were gone from his softening cock. Now the only thing left "sticking out" was my dick, still stiff and leaking precum. You'd think it would be hard to miss, but Tyler, seemingly unaware, picked up the key to the handcuffs and was about to take them off when I spoke up. He might be the dominant partner, but that didn't mean he could ignore my sexual needs!

"Hey Tyler, can you leave the cuffs on please? They keep me kind of excited. You've cum four times this week so far and can you help me get off, just this once? I'd really appreciate it and I won't take long; I promise."

Seeing a flicker of confusion or maybe panic cross his face, I realised he thought I was asking him to suck me off or even to bend over for me. Knowing that there was no way he was ready for any of that any time soon, I hastened to put his mind at rest.

"Come on man, I just want you to jerk me off, OK. Hey look, our dicks are pretty much the same size, so it's just like beating yourself off. I'm near the edge and I'll pop off pretty much as soon as you grab hold. How about it Tyler; do me this favour?"

I must have sounded desperate enough to convince him. He put the key to the cuffs down, came around behind me and took hold of my bouncing, leaky dick. He began jerking it, slow and hesitant at first, but then getting into a smooth rhythm, which must have been the same way he jerked his own meat off. It felt good and he was getting me close, but like every other man I was used to masturbating my own way and this wasn't it. As time ticked by and I still hadn't gotten off, I worried that he was going to get pissed off and give up on me.

Fortunately, he came up with the answer. While his right hand kept busy jerking my cock, his left hand had been absent mindedly fondling my ass cheeks until suddenly, with no prompting from me, he shoved a couple of fingers from his idle hand up into my hole, still wet and greasy with lube and his cum. It felt good, but when those fingers, by pure luck, found my prostate, it was all over; my body shook and a burst of cum shot out of me, making a mess on the floor at our feet.

We were finished for the night. He uncuffed me, plucked the clamps off my tits and disappeared into the living room to find his clothes. I pulled my shorts up and wiped up my mess from off the floor, and when he popped back in to say goodnight, I thanked him and told him how much I'd enjoyed the evening. When he responded with a smug "you're welcome" I couldn't help but ask what he'd enjoyed the most.

"The first time, back in the bedroom, I was kind of nervous and worried and didn't know whether I was hurting you, especially right at the start. But when I saw how much you were liking it, I started to get into it, and it felt real good. But what we did just now was the tops, man. When you let me put you in the cuffs, I can't believe how excited that got me. I loved seeing you in cuffs and bending you over and shoving my dick up that greasy hole of yours. I was in charge, and you were helpless, and you couldn't stop me doing whatever I wanted. It got me so fucking hot, man, wow!"

I could see as I listened to him that after just a few scenes together, the nervous boy whose dick I'd sucked off four nights previously was already morphing into a real Top Man. And he confirmed the change in him a moment later as he walked out of the front door. He told me he'd be back tomorrow evening at six, informing me of his next visit, rather than waiting for an invitation from me.

I liked having him take charge and as a result, spent most of Saturday in a state of excitement, waiting for what the evening would bring. I came up from the beach in plenty of time and spent a long time in the shower with the enema hose, making sure I was perfectly clean. Then, pulling on a pair of shorts I sat down with a big tumbler of gin and tonic to wait for his arrival.

I didn't hear him drive up and he didn't bother to knock, surprising me by walking straight into the living room. Looking up from where I sat on the couch, I could see that he had dressed to impress; he was wearing a skin-tight white t-shirt and a pair of cut-off denim shorts. I started to get up off the couch to greet him but dropped back to my seat surprise when he strode over and stood over me, pulling down his zipper to expose his half-hard cock. Staring directly at me, he fondled it while muttering his first words since he'd entered the room,

12