Ben is Gay Bashed at the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you want it. Get on your knees and make me cum, cock sucker."

That was al I needed to be told; I immediately sank to my knees in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. I tried to unbutton his shorts so I could pull them down, but he pushed my hands away, telling me to keep them behind my back and just get on and suck dick. I obeyed him, bobbing up and down on him, making sure I got him all the way to the back of my throat. I could feel how excited he was, and he told me later that he'd been imagining how he'd take control without asking for permission since leaving me the night before.

Now that he had me on my knees, he wanted more. Grabbing me by the back of the head, he shoved his dick right to the back of my throat and didn't let up until he'd made me gag and retch. Liking what he saw, he pulled out and wiped his cock, wet with precum and my saliva, all over my face, then pushed it right back in and started the process again. He kept doing it for a while, choking me with dick and making me red-faced, sweaty, and gasping for breath.

The sight of me choking on his cock got him so aroused that he couldn't help himself, triggering an orgasm much earlier than he intended when he'd barged in on me minutes before. Once it happened, he continued to hold me still while blowing a burst of cum down my throat, and into my waiting stomach. Then he stood above me, grinning down at the mess squatting at his feet, coughing, and gasping, with tears running out of my eyes and snot from my nose.

"Hey man, I didn't mean to cum so quick. But the look on your face when my dick was choking you up, got me all excited. That was intense!"

Laughing, he offered me a hand up and started to act as if he hadn't just barged, fucked my face and cum down my throat, without hardly a word! We spent the next couple of hours eating, drinking, and talking about everything except the scene that was going to follow later that night. I was determined to let him take the initiative and once we'd cleared away the dirty dishes, he did just that. I followed him to the bedroom, happy to let him take the lead, and I soon found that he'd been doing some thinking and had made some definite plans.

Pulling open the drawers of Bill's bedside table of goodies, he clipped on the leather wrist and ankle cuffs which he found there, then placed a couple of pillows in the middle of the bed and got me to lie down on top of them. He must have noticed the leather ties at each corner of the bed on an earlier evening since my limbs were quickly attached to them.

It flashed through my mind as Tyler rendered me totally helpless, that Bill had asked me to stay at his cottage because he thought I was more responsible than any of his topman friends. And yet, none of those guys would have put themselves at the mercy of some twenty-something guy they hardly knew. I'd let him cuff me the night before and nothing bad had happened then, but that was no guarantee. I just had to hope I'd been right to trust him.

But those thoughts soon went out of my head when he got up on the bed between my outstretched legs and pushed one, then two, then three greasy fingers into me. I moaned loudly with pleasure, eagerly awaiting the cock that I hoped would soon follow. But, when he laid on top of me, his stiff cock just brushed up along the crack of my ass and didn't enter me. My moaning soon turned to begging.

"Come on, man, stop messing around and put it in me. Please Tyler, you know you want to. Fuck me, please, fuck me."

Despite my pleas, he didn't move his cock any closer to my hole and when I kept begging, he picked a ball gag from out of Bill's toy drawer and shoved it in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. He had a big grin on his face as he proceeded to tell me how he intended things to be.

"No more whining, OK? Now I'm in charge, you don't get to tell me what to do. I'll fuck your ass when I want, not because you tell me. Just because I can, I'm going to go to go drink another beer and make you wait."

He got up and left the room, and a few moments later I heard the back door opening and closing, meaning he'd gone outside. I relaxed into the bondage, wriggling around as much as I could given the restraints, and rubbing my stiff dick against the sheets. He was only away for about fifteen minutes before coming back and climbing up onto the bed. I was careful not to make a sound, not even a whimper, while he lubed himself up, before settling down on my back and slowly but surely pushing up into me.

Despite the gag I let out a loud groan of pleasure when his dick went all the way in, glancing up against my A spot as it did so. I almost screamed with excitement when I felt his hands going under my chest to find my nipples. His fingers twisted and squeezed while he whispered in my ear,

"See, I remember you saying you loved having your nipples worked. Looks like you weren't exaggerating. "Tit queen"; right? You happy now? How about thanking me, eh."

He was absolutely right and I was ecstatic! Making myself understood with a big ball gag in my mouth was almost impossible, but I tried, even though "Thank you, sir" came out sounding like "Gnk oo kir." He soon put a stop to my useless attempts at speech, tapping me on the head and telling me to shut up again. I was happy to keep quiet, with just the occasional happy whimper while he worked my tits and pounded my asshole. I thought he'd fuck me till he came, like the night before, so when I felt him speeding up, I was sure I was about to get another load.

But to my surprise, he stopped short and instead got a foot-long dildo from amongst the toys in Bill's bedside table. Seeing me stare wide-eyed up at him from my prone position on the bed, he grinned and stuck it out between his legs to show how much longer and thicker it was than his own cock. It looked fearsome, but he'd done a good job of loosening me up, so I was I was pretty sure I could take it. I nodded yes to his question when he waved it in my face,

"Do you want it? You sure? This thing's twice the size of me, man. Can you take it?"

When I kept nodding, he shrugged his shoulders, dug out a big blob of lube on his fingers and greased up the dildo. He still wasn't too sure and as climbed up onto the mattress behind me, asked me one more time. I managed to grunt out something sounding like YES and a moment later I felt the tip of the dildo touch me. Pushing outwards I was loose enough that the monster went through both rings without too much trouble, making Tyler whistle with surprise.

"Your hole grabbed that sucker and pulled it right in. If I was to let go, it'd swallow the whole damn thing! Wow, that's something else, man, I don't believe it."

He might claim not to believe it, but he still spent the next few minutes working it around inside me, pushing it in and pulling it out. In my case, the constant pressure on my prostate got me very near to an anal orgasm. I wasn't sure if he recognized how close I was getting, but I breathed a sigh of relief when he stopped playing and got up off the bed, leaving the dildo shoved firmly up my ass. But if I thought I was about to get a rest, I realised how wrong I was when he picked out the next item from Bill's collection.

A grinning Tyler waved a leather paddle in my face and reminded me that I'd told him that I regularly got paddled, caned, and whipped by the masters I played with. That worried me, since this was his first time, he hadn't given me a safe word and I was gagged anyway. I'd be completely dependent on the non-existent expertise of an enthusiastic newcomer; all I could do was grit my teeth and hope he didn't hurt me too badly.

He lined up next to my shoulders and began with a couple of gentle slaps to my upper back. I'd tensed up, expecting a much harder hit and when I relaxed he must have realised he could hit a lot harder. The next few strokes proved he was a quick learner, and I was certainly hurting by the time he'd finished with my upper body. But the pain wasn't unbearable, and I wouldn't have used a safe word, even if he'd known to give me one.

But my bum was next and from experience I knew that guys always liked to hit it hard, seeing how quickly marks appeared on my pale white skin. As I gritted my teeth in readiness, he played with me; shoving the dildo in and out a few times before picking up the paddle again. There were no soft strokes this time, but no screamingly hard ones either; he enjoyed himself, whistling happily as he brought the paddle down, regularly playing with the dildo and feeling between my legs to check that my dick was still hard despite the beating. Thankfully, he knew when to stop, and after a couple of heavy strokes to finish me off, he put the paddle away and leant over to tell me,

"Your bum looks good, man, it's turned red as a beetroot. It's a shame I won't be able to see it once I turn you over."

As he spoke, he was already getting busy. He got rid of the dildo, unclipped the wrist bands from the mattress ties, pulled my arms behind my back and clipped the bands together with an S clip. Moving quickly, as if he'd done this scores of times before, he untied my ankles, turned me over onto my back, took the ball gag out of my mouth and stuck a pair of clamps on my tits. Then, grasping me by the ankles, he pulled me down the bed until my bum was hanging off the end of the mattress. Hoisting my right leg up with his left hand, he let my left leg dangle to the floor while guiding his dick into me with his right hand. He didn't bother to lube up again, but I was still greasy and so loose from the dildo that he popped into me with no trouble.

This was the first time he'd done me while staring into my face, and it really turned him on. He held my leg in a firm grip to make sure I didn't wriggle away and worked me over with his other hand. Pulling on the chain between the nipple clamps, shoving his greasy fingers into my open mouth, or squeezing my balls or jerking my dick; he kept up a constant barrage and I eagerly surrendered. My back and my bum already hurt from the paddling, and now my tits and my balls were hurting too. But I loved it; they were good hurts and I was totally aroused and excited.

And so was he, by the sound of the noise he was making. He'd always been quiet during our sessions together, but this time he called me names and loudly told much he loved fucking me and hurting me. My instincts had been right about him; this boy was a true Top.

This time was different in another way; in comparison to the previous times, he was carefully pacing himself. He was trying to last longer by pulling out and taking short breaks whenever he felt he was getting too close, occupying himself each time by messing with my tits, or my balls or my mouth or cock, ensuring I didn't rest while he waited for his own dick to come back off the edge. Of course, even so, he wasn't going to be able to fuck me all night, so as both of us neared exhaustion, he sped up his motion while also concentrating on working my dick, using his spit as lube to jerk my foreskin back and forth. That did it; I couldn't hold out; and once he saw me cumming, he couldn't help himself. Within seconds of my cum splattering all over my stomach, he filled my insides with his baby makers.

He extricated his dick and ran to the bathroom to piss and clean up; leaving me to recover on the bed. When he came back and saw that he'd left me handcuffed with clamps still hanging off my tits, he apologized profusely and freed me. I thanked him for a great scene and impulsively threw my newly freed arms around him to give him a big hug. He was OK with the hug but seemed uncomfortable when I kissed him on the mouth; that was a little too faggy for my newly minted top.

I suggested he stay over, promising him more fun in the morning, but he told me no, saying he worried about the neighbours seeing him come home and telling his parents he'd been out all night. For a moment I thought of telling him he was an adult who shouldn't worry about his parents' friends, but I kept quiet. After all I wasn't the one living a lie amongst these people, and he was coming off a mind-blowing week of blow jobs and arse-fucking. All of which was pretty far out there for a small-town boy like Tyler, and if spending the night in bed with what used to be called a "practising homosexual" was a bit too much for him, I understood and sympathised.

So, when he asked if he could visit again on Tuesday night, I said yes instantly. I saw him to the door, and when I came back to bed, I fell asleep in seconds; it had been quite a night for me and I'd enjoyed myself immensely.

He clearly thought so too, since, when he returned on Tuesday, he said he wanted a do-over, re-enacting Saturday's events from start to finish. We did so, with one big difference the second time around; when we finished, he was the one to hug and kiss me on the lips. I happily agreed that he should come back again on Friday evening, and it wasn't till he was long gone that I remembered that my friend Jimmy was due that same day to join me for my last weekend of house-sitting.

Tyler hadn't given me his home phone number, so I had to go into the store the next morning to tell him the news. He greed eagerly enough when I asked him over for dinner and to meet Jimmy, who he'd only seen fleetingly the night of the gay bashing. As for Jimmy, he was keen to meet the new young top that he'd heard about each time we spoke on the phone during my stay by the lake; especially since I'd been telling him that Tyler was exactly his type; a young, tall, well- built blond dominant.

As it happened, by the time he arrived on Friday, things worked out beautifully for my best friend. The contractors finished up on Wednesday afternoon, but not before one of the workmen spent the day sneezing in my vicinity. By Friday I was in a bad way from a summer cold, but it was already too late to cancel the guys. I didn't eat the dinner I prepared and spent less than an hour sitting off at a distance talking to my guests. Eventually, the cough and cold medicine I was taking made me so dozy that I told them goodnight and staggered off to sleep in the second bedroom, leaving the bigger one for Jim, hoping he'd find a way to use it properly!

Feeling a little better in the morning, I staggered out onto the patio to find Jimmy waiting to tell me about the rest of his evening with our small-town Master. I was pretty sure the two of them would click and the excitement on my best friend's face told me all I needed to know. Tyler must have thought the same since it was only a few months later that he moved to Toronto to be with Jimmy. Forty years later, through thick and thin, they're still together, and I've had two best friends for the price of one!

12