Ben is Shared by Straight Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since this was his first time, I tried to guide him along. Shoving a blob of Vaseline up inside me myself, I knelt on the floor at the bottom of the bed with my upper body on the mattress and my arms at my sides. He didn't need any more guidance from me after that. Greasing his dick with lots of lube he rubbed it up and down my crack a few times before gently teasing my hole but not going in, making me moan with frustration. He pushed one finger, then another, into me, exploring my insides, feeling around to see what his cock would encounter once he got it in me.

His fingers felt good, though nothing like as good as his cock would, so when he placed the head at my greasy hole and asked what I wanted, I had to stop myself from screaming "FUCK ME YES!" and just beg quietly for him to "please go ahead". I was so thoroughly lubed that I offered virtually no resistance when he pushed slowly but inexorably into me, halting only when his hips touched the back of my thighs.

My hot straight guy proceeded to give me the kind of thorough fucking that I wished I'd gotten from half the gay guys in my past. He was alternately fast and slow; long dicking me, then pulling out and jabbing back in. Kneeling in front of him, I moaned softly while giving into the pleasure of it all. It felt so good that I begged him not to stop when he shuffled back away from me. Hearing me begging, he laughed.

"Don't be daft, I'm not finished yet, not with the way that tight arse is squeezing my dick. I just want to get up off my knees. You might be used to spending half the night on 'em, but mine aren't and the mattress has got to be easier on them than this scratchy carpet. Up you get!"

I scrambled up onto the bed with him behind me and when I felt his cock near me again, I backed up onto it, eager to have him inside me once more. To my delight, he stayed just as relentless as before, with his cock remaining stiff for so long that that I began to sympathise with his worn-out girl friend. However, just as I thought of asking for a short break, he found an extra burst of energy from somewhere and shoved me down into the mattress. Holding me flat by pressing on my shoulders, his cock went into overdrive, constantly scraping against my prostate, while I squirmed around beneath him, mindlessly rubbing my own over-excited cock between my stomach and the bed sheets. All too soon and without my hand going near it, my dick squirted out a load of cum, soaking the sheets under me.

He must have been near the edge himself, since it only took a few seconds after my ass muscles squeezed it that his dick followed suit with a load of white cream. He pulled out and fell onto his back beside me and when I glanced over, I saw that his cock had gone limp at last, not surprising after staying rock-hard for over an hour.

Seeing me looking at it, he grinned and said it must have been my tight arse that had finally worn it out. For my part, if he'd been a gay man I'd have rolled right over and given him a big kiss. But thinking that would have been a little too gay for a straight boy, I lay silent while keeping to my side of the bed.

Eventually, he sat up and like English people from time-immemorial, said he was going to make a pot of tea, and would I like some? When I said yes, he pulled on his jockey shorts and disappeared into the kitchen to put the kettle on. After sex and particularly post-orgasm, I usually feel sleepy, and I was no different that night. Lying there in a state of pleasant doziness I was only half aware of the sound of a new voice and got a rude awakening when the voice boomed out from the open bedroom door.

"What the bloody hell's going on? Who's this git and what's he doing in your bed? He's naked and you're in your underwear. Tell me this ain't what it looks like, Danny."

When I saw Dan standing in the doorway, looking frightened to death, I realised this must Dan's cousin and flatmate. It was clear what the answer to his question was, especially since he' caught me lying naked and face down on Dan's bed. The moment his cousin had seen me, the jig was up, and we all knew it. Figuring I'd better get out of there, I got halfway off the bed, only for the new guy to snap at me, with anger in his eyes,

"You stay right where you are and don't bloody well move until I find out what the fuck's going on."

Not wanting to aggravate him, I sat back down on the bed. After all, he was a really big bloke and he looked mad enough to hurt Daniel or me or both of us. Daniel was more muscular than me, but a good five inches shorter and forty pounds lighter than his cousin. I knew it was cowardly of me, but since I hoped to get out of this without damage, I was glad to see his cousin concentrate his anger on Daniel.

"So, is this what happens while I'm on night shift? You bring your poofter boyfriend back home to fuck his arse?"

Dan, looking white as a sheet, burst out with an explanation, talking fast, and crashing over his words in his haste.

"I'm no fag, Dave, and he's not my boyfriend, believe me. I popped into Jilly's for a couple of drinks on my way home and this guy here was talking to that pansy barman they hired after the last one knocked up one of the girls. I got up and went to the Gents and they must not have noticed me coming back, cos when I sat down, this one was saying he was randy as hell and wanted to find a cock to suck. The other fag tells him he can't help out because he's still working, so this guy says he'll just have to have a wank back at his hotel."

Listening to him, I was impressed by how quickly Daniel had come up with a plausible sounding story that avoided mentioning the uncomfortable truth about having already got blowjobs from Ahmed. Meanwhile I thought it safest to keep quiet and let him talk, since the big guy seemed to be calming down slowly.

"Anyway, when he leaves, I never thought I'd see him again, but it got me thinking about how girls won't suck cock and the way Amy looks if I even mention it. I was still thinking about it when I catch up to him on the street; he was turning back after he lost the way back to his hotel. So, I says to myself, he's a cock sucker and I want a blowjob. So, I ask him, and he says yes please and follows me back here.

"While he's sucking my dick, it feels so good that it don't matter that it's a him and not a her. Plus, I'm thinking it makes sense that a bloke would be good at it, cos he knows what he likes, right? He gets me off, but when he sees my dick is still hard, he asks me to fuck him up the arse. I've never done it before and I gotta tell you, Dave, his arse was tighter than pussy and felt even better than his mouth. That's what happened, and it don't mean I'm a fag, Dave, really."

That sounded pretty good for a straight boy explanation, though I feared he was leaving me on the hook for punishment if his cousin decided to blame me for leading him on. But by the end of the story, his cousin Dave was smiling, admitting that he hadn't thought for one minute that his younger cousin was a pansy.

"Relax, you stupid cunt. The way I see you staring at every girl that walks past, I know you're no poofter. Plus, you're not the first in the family that's had a cock sucker getting him off."

I'd been trying to remain out of trouble by keeping my head down, but when I heard him say that I couldn't help looking up at him, only to have him glare right back and move threateningly closer. The malicious grin on his face boded badly for my immediate future.

"Hey faggot, according to my boy here, you'll suck any old dick that's put in your mouth. Well, let's see how you do with a real big one. How about giving me the same quality job that Danny just got."

I'd had a fun time with Daniel, but I'd cum a few minutes before, was dog-tired after a long and crazy night, didn't like the way this guy was acting, and hated being called a faggot. All I wanted was to fall into my bed back at the hotel for a good long sleep. So, I made the stupid mistake of telling him that I was too tired, it was too late, and I was going to head on out.

That did not go down well, and before I knew it, he'd slapped me hard across the face, twice. He'd used an open palm not his fist, but it still sent my head spinning sideways.

"I don't give a damn how tired you are or how fucking late it is. Listen to me, you do what I tell you and you do it right away. Understand me, fagboy?"

What had I got myself into? With my face throbbing with pain and sure I wasn't getting any help from Dan, I dropped to my knees.

"Yes, sir I'm sorry. I won't be any trouble."

His voice dripping with contempt, he looked over at Dan and said,

"See, all you need with perves like him is show 'em who's boss. They fall right into line. They like it, see, they just need a real man to tell 'em what to do."

For his part, Dan didn't sound convinced, saying he hadn't needed any rough stuff to make me go down on him. However, figuring he wasn't going to be able to convince the big thug, I leant forward, pulled down Dave's zipper and opened his trousers, exposing his smelly, piss-stained underwear. Seeing me hesitate at the sight, he pushed my face into his groin, saying he hoped I liked the taste. I liked to drink piss straight from the source but licking two days worth of dry yellow stains was a whole different matter. But, with no other choice, I ran my tongue over the soggy cloth, hoping his cock would respond.

Even when soft it looked big, but as it hardened it lengthened into quite a monster, matching the rest of his massive body. He pushed me away for a moment so he could shove his trousers and briefs down to his knees and let his cock fully out into the open. Seeing it up close, I realised it dwarfed both mine and Dan's, being a couple of inches longer and half as thick again as our average sized penises.

Like his underwear, his penis was unwashed and stank of piss, but since the smell came straight from his cock, it aroused me rather than repulsed me and I started eagerly licking the head cheese from under his foreskin, then took his balls in my mouth before beginning some serious deep throating.

I was pleasantly surprised that he let me alone to work at my own pace, though I soon realised it was because he was talking to Daniel rather concentrating on my blowjob.

"Hey Danny, I never did tell you about my first blowjob from a fag. It was back when I got called up for National Service back when I was nineteen. One of the fellas in barracks was such a big fruit, all limp wrists and la de da, that he only lasted a couple of weeks before the army got him out of there and sent him God knows where. Anyway, before he goes, my pal Ernie says he's seen him buggering some other bloke in the latrines late at night. I said to Ernie, "you mean the fruit was getting fucked" but Ernie says no; "the swish had his cock up there and the other guy was loving it."

"Ernie says he's seen the other bloke around and that he looks normal, don't seem like a fag at all. So, after the fruity one got sent away, I told Ernie, if we play our cards right, we'll have our very own cock sucker to keep us happy while we wait for leave. So, we gets the other bloke on his own and tell him what Ernie's seen. You should have seen the bugger shake; he was so frightened he peed himself. Which was no surprise, it was what we was counting on. In those days homo sex was illegal, especially in the army and what Ernie saw could have got that fag sent up for years. So, we say we won't tell as long as he's a good boy and sucks our cocks until the end of training. Of course, once he starts the poofter loves it, his dick stays hard the whole time, even when he was taking it up the arse. Let's face it, that's all fags want. Look at this one here, now he's got a taste of cock his little dicky's sticking up."

He was right of course. Even though I hated the bastard's guts, sucking his big cock had made my own penis grow from its shrivelled-up post-orgasmic state to its full length, embarrassing proof of my helpless sexual response. He looked down at me with a sneer on his face and continued,

"So anyway, money was tight when I got out of the Army, so I starts thinking about our cock sucker. I figured I could make a few quid out of fags like him, seeing as how they were still illegal. The bloke in the barracks had said mine was the biggest one he'd ever seen, so maybe other poofters might be interested, and they'd pay for it, right? I heard about a couple of pubs where pansies went and hung around outside. It didn't take long for the flies to gather around the honey and since they were used to paying for straight trade, very few of them gave me any trouble. But if they did, all I had to say was that I'd tell the coppers I'd been 'propositioned," and they fell into line right away. Let's face it, everyone knows who's side the cops are on. I made a few quid out of it for years, but gave it up when they legalized fag sex back in '67"

I would have loved to have known what Daniel thought of his cousin's gleeful boasts about taking advantage of men whose only crime was having sex with other men, especially since he'd just been doing just exactly that. But he said nothing, and Dave continued,

"That was a bloody disgrace, they should never have taken it off the books. You gotta be sick to let another bloke shove his cock up your arse. And now they can't be locked up for it anymore, they're going around claiming they're proud of it. What a joke."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and stared directly into my eyes.

"So, cock sucker, what about you? You proud of being a fag? You one of them fairies prancing around screaming about your rights?"

I hadn't yet done anything political yet, but I definitely agreed with what the gay pride guys were saying. So, trying to retain some sense of dignity, I told him I wasn't ashamed to be gay and didn't deserve to be bullied and discriminated against.

Of course, that went down like a lead balloon with Dave. Muttering angrily about uppity fucking perverts, he pulled my face back into his crotch and began to actively face-fuck me, shoving himself down my throat until I coughed and gagged. I spent the next few minutes impaled on his cock, eventually becoming so fearful of being choked into unconsciousness that I panicked, grabbed hold of his thighs, and tried to push him off.

That only made him angrier and resulted in him shoving me so hard that I fell flat on my back on the floor. When I scrambled back up onto my knees, he grabbed my neck with one hand and slapped my face half a dozen times with the other. The blows were even harder than the ones before and as the tears ran down my face from the force of them, he stuck his face in mine.

"What's the matter, cock sucker, not so bloody proud now are you! Dear oh dear, little baby's crying, what a shame. My dick too big for you? Couldn't take it eh? Well, don't feel too bad; you're not the first poofter that's choked on it. You'd better start behaving like a good little fag, or you'll wake up in the hospital with a broken jaw. Understand me?"

Frightened, I glanced over at Daniel, who looked away, seemingly embarrassed by this turn of events. When I muttered a defeated "Yes, sir." Dave rubbed it in by telling his younger cousin,

"Look at that, he's crying but he's still hard. Poofters like him are all the same; they're all "ooh, ooh, don't do that, let me go" but once they see a big cock, they can't get enough. Let's see how he likes this big one up his arse."

He started to take his clothes off, revealing a very impressive naked body. He'd been imposing enough with clothes on but looming over me in the nude was a whole other matter. He was well muscled as a result of hard physical labour, and his arms and legs and chest were covered in a thick matt of dark hair. He'd been working hard earlier that evening, so the same physical labour that produced his muscles had given him a glistening sheen of sweat and a heavy odour of maleness.

He was a thug, and I hated the bastard; but in that moment all that mattered was his sweat and his scent, that big dominating body looming over me and the memory of the big cock that had filled my throat. Ordered to lie on my back on the bed, I watched him grease his cock and offered no resistance when he grabbed my ankles and raised my legs above my head. Holding them together with one hand he used the other to guide his missile straight at my hole. He shoved down into me in one long stroke, then pulled my legs wide apart and fucked me hard and deep. It hurt at first, but it didn't take long before the initial pain turned into pleasure, and I lay under him, moaning and wriggling around like a worm on a hook, mindlessly begging to be ploughed harder and deeper.

He eventually tired of the same position and pulled out, ordering me to stand up and turn around facing the bed. Pushing my head down into the mattress, he grabbed my hips, and inserted himself in me again. By now, I'd been worked over by the two of them for such a long time that I should have been exhausted, but I was still aroused and excited. So aroused in fact that I didn't dare touch my cock, afraid of triggering an orgasm of my own before he'd finished skewering me.

Still raring to go, I was surprised and disappointed when I felt him pull out and move away, leaving me standing up with my arse in the air. But he wasn't giving me a rest. Instead, he wanted to know if his younger cousin wanted "some more of this?" and Daniel, who'd been standing off to the side wanking his cock, immediately came forward to take his place. Not needing lube after the way Dave's cock had loosened my hole, he gripped my hips tight and plunged in dry, filling me for his second time that night. His dick was thinner and shorter than his over-bearing cousin, but I enjoyed the fuck just as much. If this was really his first time at fucking arse, he proved himself a quick learner. He moved his cock around in me, found my prostate and soon reduced me to a happily moaning wreck.

Remembering how it was my helpless orgasm that had triggered his orgasm earlier, I tried my best to prevent a repeat. So, it wasn't my fault that after just a few minutes of hard fucking he couldn't stop himself from emptying his third load of the night into me. Leaning down for a moment to whisper a word of thanks into my ear, he pulled out, with a trail of cum leaking down my thigh.

Before I got my breath back, Dave replaced him, fucking me even more violently than before, as if determined to show both of us who was the alpha in the room. Gripping my hips so tightly that I ended up with bruises and laughing at my squeals, he kept me on the knife edge between pain and pleasure for a long time. Then, after pummelling me hard, he suddenly pulled his dick out and shoved me to my knees in front of him, wanking his cock until he produced a stream of cum to cover my face in his goo.

After cleaning his cock off on my face and in my hair, he turned away without another word and strode out of the room. My cock was still achingly hard, but realising it was too late for me to get satisfaction, I went for my clothes. Daniel watched in silence as I got dressed, then walked over to shake my hand, acting like the straight bloke he still imagined himself to be. Ignoring his outstretched hand, I instead pulled him in for a quick hug before saying goodbye and walking out.

I couldn't help thinking that after enjoying sex with Ahmed and me, he needed to talk to himself about who he really was. Though in order for him to get the right answer, he'd have to live somewhere other than with his thug of a cousin.

As for me, I had both the memory of a hot night of sex and a great story to tell Chris the next evening. I looked forward to him punishing me for being such a slut!

12