Gay for My Brother

Story Info
Cole caught his little brother in a lie.
8.1k words
4.67
36.5k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pakami
Pakami
113 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

Having a girlfriend was overrated. That was Ethan's conclusion while sitting in his car after leaving Kara's house. Maybe Cole was right. His big brother had always advocated against Ethan being in a relationship.

"You're like me!" he'd say. "We're born to be free!"

As the engine returned to life after a whole night of quietness, Ethan couldn't fight the smile on his face. Possessiveness was a rare trait to find in someone's brother, but for some reason, Cole had always been just that, possessive of his little brother. Even though Ethan was now twenty-two, age didn't seem to matter. Cole was six years older and still called more often than their own mom to check on him.

Keeping the relationship with Kara a secret was a no-brainer. Cole would turn into a completely different person anytime he found out his little brother had a new girlfriend. Asking the girls awkward questions and monitoring Ethan's activities every hour of every day--

The phone rang with ironic timing. Cole's name bright on the screen made Ethan's palms sweat like a kid caught red-handed at the cookie jar.

"Hey! What's up?" his voice was way too tense.

"Where are you?" that wasn't helping.

"I woke up early and went for a coffee," Ethan cringed at his weak excuse. Not that he disliked coffee, but he wouldn't go out early to get a cup in this weather.

Cole didn't seem to notice, thankfully.

"I'm at your dorm. Thought we were going fishing today, E," the older one said, returning to the usual brotherly tone he'd use whenever they spoke. Hopefully, that meant he'd bought the stupid coffee story.

"Yeah, yeah! We are! I'm on my way. Almost there!"

Hating himself for forgetting something like that, Ethan quickly recapped the conversation he'd had with his brother two weeks ago when he had indeed agreed to a weekend of fishing. Uni life and keeping a girlfriend happy had occupied most of the space in his head lately.

"Alright, cool," Cole put down their call before his little brother could get another word in. Still, nothing unusual.

The uneasiness stirring at the pit of his stomach since he heard his phone's ringtone was gradually fading away. Cole was possessive and controlling, but Ethan had learned to deal with his quirks over the years.

Driving around the corner, he didn't have to look very long to find a good spot for parking. It was a Saturday, so most people had gone back to their homes to spend the weekend with their families.

The sun was blazing. It was a hot day, if there had ever been any. The proximity to the massive lake that gave the city its name meant that humidity was also a factor; so one had to run from one air-conditioned environment to the next to keep any hope for survival.

Still, after three years of living there, Ethan had grown pretty used to it. To the point that he didn't mind standing outside his car, looking at his reflection in the window to make sure it wouldn't be too evident that he had been in naked bliss just an hour ago.

Dark, messy hair was the way he would describe his style any day of the week, so that wasn't a concern. Still, Ethan took a moment to appreciate his genetics. A sharp jaw delineated his frame, accentuating a broad chin with full lips and high cheekbones. The blue eyes were just a plus. No wonder he was as lucky as he was with girls.

He shot a heartbreaker smile at himself and made his way inside with high spirits and even higher self-esteem.

The halls were eerily quiet. The few students that had decided to stay were probably locked up in their rooms with their ACs on full blast. refusing to get out into the world until the sun had gone down and taken some of the heat away.

At the very end of the last hallway, there was a dingy mirror the cleaning crew had refused to touch for the longest time, claiming there were probably some unspeakable horrors stuck to it that would scar them for life. Ethan had to squint quite hard to make out his skinny but athletic shape wrapped in a casual black t-shirt and deep blue shorts.

To the left of the mirror was his room. The door was unlocked for some reason, and Ethan frowned as he suddenly got hit by a wave of cold air as soon as he opened it. The reason for that was clear: somehow, he'd forgotten to turn it off last night. But "somehow" wasn't a good enough explanation. Electricity for a college student was expensive, and a mistake like that could potentially mean having to skip a few lunches the next month.

His keys rang against the One Piece-themed metal plate he kept on his desk. The action of throwing them as soon as he walked past the door was such a natural reflex trained over such a long time, that Ethan failed to notice the massive figure standing right next to the desk, waiting for his arrival. By the time he did, it was too late.

Massive arms wrapped around his slim waist and neck from behind. Instinctively Ethan's hands shot up to grasp onto the chokehold and pathetically try to break it despite the vast difference in his and his assailant's builds.

"What the fu-" he managed to say before the thick forearm pressed against his throat, impeding him from emitting any more sounds.

"Where's your coffee, little brother?" Cole's raspy voice made its way into Ethan's ears and sent chills down his spine.

Tapping lightly on Cole's muscular arm to let him know he was having trouble breathing, Ethan was relieved when the other slightly loosened his grip.

"I threw it outside," Ethan responded through gritted teeth.

"You're lying," Cole immediately shot back. "I saw you through the window. Wanna try again?"

Shit.

"Okay, fine, fine!" Ethan's mind was speeding faster than his heartbeat, struggling to find a believable way to escape this mess without admitting he'd been lying about having a girlfriend for the past six months. "I went to a party last night with Luke and the guys. I crashed at Alex's place because I forgot about our trip until you called me this morning."

The thrumming sound of the AC battling against the heat was the only thing Ethan could focus on as he nervously waited for his brother's response.

One of Cole's arms, the one around his sibling's waist, gave in just enough to let Ethan relax his body.

Just as he did, Ethan realized something big had been pulsing against his back that entire time. He wondered for a second what could his brother be carrying that would throb like that, but he didn't get far with his thoughts.

"Are you scared of me, Ethan?"

A few seconds ago, the answer to that very question would've been clear. But, somehow ironically, the fact that his possessive, jealous brother would ask such a thing while he still held Ethan's neck in his muscular arm; made the reply a much different one.

"Wh-what do you mean?" he asked hesitantly.

Cole was a gym rat. A traditional, through and through, toxic masculinity, macho, alpha male, gym rat. Despite only being six years older than Ethan, he had built himself so much that he was easily twice the size of his younger sibling.

As they grew together, Ethan had had many a chance to observe his brother's shirtless, majestic body. Each one of his arms was as big as Ethan's own waist. Cole's chest was his pride and joy, with sculpted pecs accentuating his pleasing aesthetic. Rippling abs descended from them and seemed to merge into the sharpest v-lines Ethan had ever seen.

Despite not being gay and certainly not being into his brother, Ethan had always admired Cole for the achievement that was the body of a god. Now that that same body of that same god had him in a death grip from which he wasn't sure how to escape unharmed, he questioned if he really should've been admiring instead of building one of his own.

"I don't like when you lie to me," Cole's lips pressed against his brother's skin, right under Ethan's ear.

"I'm not lying! What the fuck are you doing, Cole? Let me go," Ethan replied with a confused frown, trying to pull away from the other's mouth.

This whole situation was starting to freak Ethan out. Despite knowing his older sibling's nature, this was far beyond anything Cole would ever do. Something was very off.

Struggling was futile, but he gave it a shot anyway. It soon proved to be a mistake. Cole was levels of magnitude stronger than Ethan. As long as he didn't want to set his little brother free, Ethan wasn't going anywhere.

"I saw Jason on my way here," Cole spoke in a freezing cold tone. The implication was right there for Ethan to pick up.

Jason had the room across the hall. And he knew about Kara.

"He told me an interesting little story about a naughty little brother sneaking away with his secret little girlfriend..." Cole continued. "You wouldn't happen to know whom he was talking about, would you, E?"

"I can explain. Just let me go, Cole!" Ethan struggled again. Panic was spreading across his chest as he felt his brother's massive hand sneaking under his shirt, gently caressing his stomach. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Did you fuck her?"

"What-? Cole, let me go!"

"Did you eat her pussy out?" His hand slid down now, headed into Ethan's shorts.

The entire situation was confusing, weird, and far more uncomfortable than any other interaction Ethan had ever had with his brother in their whole lives. He felt like a rabbit whose leg had been caught in a trap, unable to escape as the big bad wolf approached it.

"Did she squirm when you made her cum?"

Cole ignored every plea from his prey, instead asserting his dominance by shoving his hand down.

At some point in this bizarre encounter, the mixture of helplessness and the images Cole's words conjured up in his memory started to affect Ethan. That's how, as his big brother put his hand down inside Ethan's boxers; he found a semi-hard dick on its quick way to a full hard-on. His hands shot down from the arm around his neck to the one inside his pants. Ethan took hold of Cole's wrist, pointlessly yanking at it with no results.

Things just spiraled from there.

"You like this, huh?" the excitement in his captor's voice froze Ethan's blood in his veins. "I don't appreciate you lying to me, Ethan. All I've ever done is care for you. Why do you insist on going off with little skanks when I can give you so much more than any of them could?"

Suddenly, realization dawned on Ethan like a bomb. All these years of overbearing possessiveness and jealousy, constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure Cole wasn't there, ready to ruin every relationship he ever had. It had nothing to do with big brother instincts, nothing to do with protecting. Something twisted and perverted had grown inside of Cole. Ethan should've seen it before, but he'd been oblivious. Or perhaps he'd blinded himself to it because he couldn't believe his role model could be such a monster.

"Cole, let me go now, and we can pretend this never happened," he attempted to reason, "I swear, I won't tell anyone."

"No."

"N-no?"

"You lied to me for six months," Cole explained. His hand had wrapped around Ethan's now fully-hard shaft. With slow, deliberate movements, he rocked his hand up and down, sending intense waves of repulsive pleasure through Ethan's body. As much as he wanted to fight it, his body simply wasn't responding. It was as if it wasn't his anymore; Cole was in complete control now.

"Cole, please. Please. I'm not gay. I promise I'll break up with her. Just let me go. I'm not gay, Cole!" Ethan begged, and, for a moment, he felt a glimmer of hope as his sibling's body seemed to tense up behind him.

"Look at me," Cole commanded. His voice made it clear that he was the one in power here. Ethan had no choice but to obey.

Looking up at his brother, he discovered their faces were barely an inch apart. An intense blush covered his face, feeling intimidated by the other's stern expression.

Cole's features weren't as sharp as Ethan's. The older brother had a narrower chin that spread to a wide jaw. His eyes were the deepest dark, accentuating his dominant gaze under thick eyebrows. A strong nose led Ethan's eyes down to a mouth with full red lips, as if teasing his little brother, making him wonder what hid behind them.

"You promise not to lie again?" Cole whispered, his fresh breath caressing Ethan's own lips. Throughout the entire time, the eldest hadn't stopped teasing his little brother's dick even for a second, and right there, at that very moment, Ethan had to make a conscious effort not to cum in his brother's hand.

"I promise," he muttered back. His hands were still gripping Cole's wrist, but they lacked the stubbornness they had just moments ago.

A fatal mistake, as Ethan's older brother, his role model, the man he had grown up admiring, suddenly kissed him.

Their lips joined aggressively, as if they had been waiting impatiently for the moment they would finally meet. Cole's way of kissing demanded absolute submission. He moved firmly against Ethan's softer mouth, dictating the rhythm to follow. They clashed over and over, and every time they did, Ethan could feel his will to resist his brother fading away. There was nothing he could do anyway but enjoy this.

As Cole felt his little brother submitting, he let the arm around Ethan's neck relax and slide down to the twink's waist. Gripping it, he pulled his sibling closer to his massive body, grunting with pleasure as he felt Ethan's perky ass against his hard cock. He subtly grinded against that beautiful slim body he had desired his entire life, almost edging himself. Ethan throbbed in his hand, leaking more and more precum every time Cole slid his hand down his eager member. The younger brother hadn't yet noticed his brother was just as keen.

The initial anger he had experienced when he found out about Ethan's betrayal was all but gone now, replaced with the hunger Cole usually felt whenever he was around his smaller sibling. It had been shockingly easy to make his brother surrender to those forbidden desires.

Careful not to get his hopes up, Cole reminded himself it was probably a mix of little sleep, guilt, and the fact that Ethan didn't have much choice.

Still, the twink was relatively free now, no longer wrapped in giant muscular arms, but Ethan hadn't moved an inch. In fact, he was willingly responding to his brother's kiss and even slightly swaying his hips back and forth, fucking into Cole's hand like he had done his girlfriend just hours ago.

The thought of that slut flashed into Cole's mind without warning, igniting his anger all over again. For years, he had ensured to scare away every whore that had ever intended to get their claws on his little sibling. Thirsty cunts who only wanted him for his looks, never bothering to get to know him properly the way Cole knew him. And yet, Ethan never seemed to realize why Cole acted the way he did.

There had been endless occasions over the years when he'd wanted to confess to his baby brother. Tell him about his fantasies, the things he wished they could do together, the fact that he had cum countless times while thinking of being inside Ethan.

Cole had always held back, though, convinced that he should let his smaller sibling come to realize things on his own.

So when he came to the dorm that morning to find Ethan's room empty, his mind started to race. The guy living on the other side of the hall, Jason, wasn't happy to be woken up by Cole violently banging on his door. But his outrage was easy to dismiss once he realized a guy twice his size had him by the collar of his shirt, threatening to beat him to a pulp if he didn't snitch on Ethan.

That's how he found out his baby brother had been lying to him for the past six months.

Rage boiled inside Cole like a furnace. He felt trapped in his clothes, so he'd drop his shirt, leaving him only wearing swim shorts and sneakers. The room was too small to contain him and his anger, but he didn't want to leave either. So it was right then and there, standing in his little brother's room, shirtless and fuming with anger, that he made up his mind.

After regaining some semblance of control over himself, he called Ethan. Apparently, the younger brother was in his car already when he received the call. He made up some bullshit excuse about getting coffee that he likely already knew Cole wouldn't buy.

At least Ethan was anxious. The agitation in his voice got Cole instantly hard. By the end of the Cole, he was furiously touching himself.

Up until this moment, when he found himself passionately making out with Ethan, there hadn't been much of a plan other than finally fucking his little brother one way or another. Even if "another" meant forcing his little brother to take what he'd earned.

That's why, when Ethan quickly surrendered to his older sibling's assault, Cole was equally disappointed and ecstatic. On the one hand, he'd hoped for more of a struggle, a way to channel all the anger he'd built up the entire morning. That would have solved everything.

On the other hand, he certainly hadn't expected Ethan to reciprocate the way he had. And that made him ecstatic, his entire body filled with adrenaline. Sure, he wouldn't get to punish the six-month-long misdeed of his sibling, but this way, perhaps there was hope for more than just a one-time thing. Maybe they would become lovers after this. As long as Ethan belonged only to Cole, he could keep the other safe for the rest of their lives.

The excitement that prospect caused in Cole's mind made him reckless. Mad with love, he pushed his tongue into Ethan's mouth, tasting his sibling for the very first time in his life.

Ethan was shy about it, but Cole knew how to handle that. His tongue was insistent, wrapping around the other and forcing it to share Ethan's sweet taste. Once they forcefully had to part for air, Cole breathlessly admitted what he had kept to himself for the past fifteen years:

"Let's fuck," he whispered with a gruff voice.

And just like that, the spell was broken.

"What?!" Ethan's eyes were wide open as he took the opportunity to walk away from his brother. The sudden reaction surprised Cole, letting his brother go, releasing both member and waist.

Ethan's mind was spinning endlessly. He'd just make out with his older brother. He even got a handjob from Cole! What the hell was going on?!

"Cole, please get out of my room," Ethan made sure to stay as far away from the other man as the cramped room would allow him to.

"Wait, why? What happened?" Cole's brain was lagging behind the sudden change.

"I'm not fucking gay, dude! And I'm not into my fucking brother! In fact, I wouldn't be even if I WAS fucking gay!" Ethan's voice rose with every word he spoke. His entire body was shaking. It was as if something had broken between the two of them. He hadn't even noticed Cole's half-naked body until that moment. This was madness.

"Ethan, listen," Cole started, but he had no idea how to follow that up. What possible combination of words could he use to talk his brother back into this?

"There's nothing to listen to, man! Just get the fuck out!" Ethan was struggling to look at his older sibling. Any time he did, his eyes would wander down to his sculpted body; or the massive bulge Cole still sported in his swim trunks.

It wasn't that something had broken between them, but something had broken inside Ethan.

"Don't tell me you weren't into that," Cole started, "you kissed back."

"Y-you had me by the neck!"

"You didn't pull back when I let go, though."

"Back off! This is so fucked up, man!"

"There's nothing fucked up about loving your brother, Ethan."

"That's not-- What are you--? What?!"

"Listen. E. I've wanted you for longer than I care to admit, okay? You're fucking sexy, dude. I've tried to keep these feelings at bay, but I can't help it if you pull shit like this new side bitch you've got going on for half a year. I've tried to protect you from them, but you don't seem to want my protection, so now I'm just straight-up telling you: I want you," Cole finally let it out. It immediately felt like a huge weight lifted off his chest... a weight promptly replaced by a new, burning wave of something much more powerful.

Pakami
Pakami
113 Followers