All Comments on 'Ben is Surprised, Heterosexually'

by verdunsears

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago

That was very very hot. I tried to convince myself I was straight and married with 2 kids, but my homo mind got the better of me and now I'm married to a bloke 10 yrs younger than me. But don't get me wrong I always enjoyed going down on a wet puffy engorged cunt. Bizarrely I think society is more intolerant of bisexuality than a man or woman coming out as gay.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

Incomprehensible para sexual activity. It must be hot for someone but I am too straight for this weirdness, But a good story for those so inclined, I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I used to go to the Barracks: my first bathhouse. Still miss going/cumming there during work lunch time.

I get that the woman had to be in the story, but really, the less vag the better as far as I am concerned. Still, very good.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

D. Cowboy, it isn't the bi-sexuality that bothers people. It's the "you live differently from what I can deal with." If a person is partnered, it's OK. If they are single and looking for love, they are looked upon as slutty and low class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the bit at the end when she bitchily says “you got another one on your team”. I love it when a cock-hungry woman gets starved of cock because her husband/fiancé/boyfriend, etc. has gone gay. Men realise they can live without pussy... women, though, can’t live without cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

took me 3 times to read this with out cumming half way hot stuff

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

That was a fantastic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous