Ben is Surprised, Heterosexually

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'd settled down beside him, she stood behind us for a few moments, muttering about having a pair of slutty subs to play with. I lay quiet, waiting with my head down and my body still as she started on Charlie.

After fingering his hole for a while to loosen him up, she pushed a good-sized dildo into his eager ass, making him moan with delight and wriggle around excitedly. This was all too weird; a guy who'd claimed to be a gay top was lying close to me, staring almost lovingly into my eyes, with his girlfriend shoving a dildo in his ass.

As Louise worked the dildo harder and faster, in and out of him, she was also caressing my bum cheeks with her other hand. Soon enough she dripped a blob of lube down my crack and pushed it into me with one finger. Once she'd got me thoroughly lubed, she added another, sawing them in and out of me furiously, adding a third and a fourth.

She left Charlie alone for a few minutes to concentrate solely on me. Using the same dildo, she quickly found where my prostate was and reduced me to the same needy state as her boyfriend, then switched back, leaving just a couple of fingers inside of me to remind me what I was missing.

She went back and forth between us for about a half hour, taking the two of us almost to the edge but always keeping us back from falling over. But eventually it seemed obvious that Charlie was not going to be able to stop himself from exploding. With him so close, Louise pulled the dildo out and stopped his orgasm in its tracks with a vicious slap to his balls.

I felt sorry for the poor guy but was more disappointed that the scene ended so abruptly, leaving me high and dry with my dick still as hard as a rock.

Louise disappeared out of sight for a few moments, leaving Charlie and I grinning stupidly at each other. Our few moments of relaxation ended abruptly when she returned to shove butt-plugs up into gaping empty holes and order us up off the couch. She stared at the two of us as we stood in front of her; naked, plugged, and erect and spoke with a note of contempt in her voice.

"Well, Charlie, how d'you like sharing your dildo with your new faggot boyfriend? You two slutty-ass cunts have had your fun and now I'm going to have mine. You know what I'm talking about, eh Charlie?"

"Yes, I do ma'am. Please and thank you."

"Go and get things ready. Remember, enough for both of you, OK?"

He disappeared into their bedroom, while Louise looked questioningly at me. I figured that "fun' for her would involve mean some pain for me. But that was OK - I nodded submissively and followed two steps behind her into the bedroom.

Charlie piled some bondage items ready on her dressing table and got a low chair to stand so he could hang a short length of chain from a hook in the ceiling. Once he stepped down, she proceeded to use the items he'd put out for her. She placed me facing him, cuffed our wrists in front and clipped them above our heads to the hanging chain. Shackling our ankles and buckling ball gags onto our mouths, she clipped two pairs of cloverleaf clamps onto our nipples, running their chains over to the other guy's chest.

She had us standing a foot apart, chest to chest, tit-clamped, cuffed, shackled, gagged and butt-plugged! Charlie looked as excited as I felt, and both of squirmed around in horny delight, so close that our stiff cocks kept touching each others.

As Louise stripped down to her black panties and bra, picked up a paddle and walked back to towards us, I thought about how surreal the whole evening had been and what a perfect example it was of the power of fetish sexuality.

Charlie and I were young men, each six feet tall and well built, while Louise was six inches shorter and about half our weight. At any time up to this moment either one of us could have called a halt, but instead, we'd allowed her to take charge and render us helpless, now waiting eagerly to be punished.

So helpless in fact that we'd left ourselves no way to stop her from hurting us as badly as she wanted; it occurred to me as she circled around us that this might actually be a particularly bad place to have ended up!

But she didn't lay into me, instead surprising me with a number of gentle paddle strokes on my bum, far softer than I expected. She did the same to Charlie then came back behind me. Having prepared myself for a tough beatdown, I was disappointed at first by the soft punishment; but as the number of hits climbed into the dozens, I began seriously feeling the effect.

She was substituting sheer number of strokes for harder hits, making it easy on her but painful for us. She walked around us, breathing easily and effortlessly; a distinct contrast to some of the guys who'd ended up sweaty and out of breath while beating my ass.

For a long time, Charlie and I bore the mounting pain, managing to stay still even as our backsides and upper backs were being turned into matching masses of red-hot discomfort. Held close together we stared into each others' eyes, with our gagged mouths touching each other, sharing silently in the other's pain and excitement.

Eventually our bodies rebelled against our minds and our fetishes and we started lurching forwards and sideways in vain attempts to avoid her strokes, pulling against the cuffs holding us upright and jerking the tit clamp chains that linked our chests.

When she dropped the paddle, I thought the worst was over and started to relax until I noticed the look of alarm on Charlie's face. My face mirrored his when I saw the leather crop in her hand; being struck by one of those vicious things on our already bruised, throbbing backs and bums would hurt like hell.

But before starting, she made it clear she didn't like the way Charlie was acting.

"So Charlie, you were making googly-eyes and trying to kiss the boy just now. You claim your new faggot boyfriend is a young guy who's able to take tough punishment. Let's see how true that is."

She changed not just her instrument, but also her style. Instead of the "slow burn" paddling method, she swung the crop really hard and really fast six times against my left arse cheek, laughing openly when she heard my squeals of pain that escaped the gag in my mouth.

She did the same to Charlie and followed up with six cutting strokes to our right cheeks. It was just twelve strokes in total but they were unbelievably painful. My bum hurt like hell and the tears welled up in my eyes. Seeing the matching tears dripping down Charlie's face, I dropped my gaze downwards to spare our mutual embarrassment, only to see how perverted I was. He and I had been subjected to the identical amount of terrific pain, and while his dick had understandably shrivelled up in response, mine was as hard as ever, not wavering in the slightest.

I wasn't the only one who noticed; Louise smirked at me, shaking her head and mouthing the words "naughty boy". I was left hanging, still cuffed, gagged, clamped, and shackled, while she freed her allegedly straight boyfriend and gave him an extraordinary order.

"Men always want to know who's the biggest dick in the room. Well, as of now he's the biggest, because he's the hardest. It proves the boy's a sick pervert, but that doesn't matter. He's the winner, you're the loser, so get down and suck him off."

If it had been my choice, winning would have meant I was the one doing the sucking, but of course, I had no say in the matter. For his part, Charlie looked shocked and hesitated for a long moment before sinking to his knees and taking my cock in his mouth. But once he did so I could tell mine wasn't the first penis his wet, warm inviting mouth had ever worked on.

He got his tongue under my foreskin, licked up and down the shaft, and took me easily to the back of his throat while his hand caressed and squeezed my balls. Hanging helplessly from the ceiling, I could do nothing to stop him, even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't; and after all the excitement of the evening so far, he soon had me near the edge.

Seeing the way things were going, Louise came up close to tug on my tit clamps and shove an open bottle of poppers under my nose. That was the final straw, pushing me past the point of no-return! Recognizing what was happening, she grabbed onto Charlie's hair and held his head motionless as what felt like an endless stream of my cum covered his face.

After such a shuddering orgasm, I could really have done with a rest, but she left me hanging, still shackled, gagged and butt-plugged, pulling Charlie to his feet and leading him over to their bed.

After wiping my semen off his face with a cloth, she propped herself up on pillows with Charlie kneeling in front of her, exhibiting his latent heterosexuality after what had up till then been an evening of homo-sex! He kissed her on the lips and moved down her neck, biting softly and licking, taking his time until he reached her breasts, diving down between them and using his tongue on her nipples, producing audible moans of delight from her.

I was fascinated; I'd never been with a girl or a woman sexually and this was my first time in twenty-six years that I'd even been in a room while a man and a woman actually had sex! I watched intently as he wiggled his way down her body until his head disappeared into the space between her legs. From her excitedly pleasurable reaction, it seems he was as good a cunt-licker as he was a cock sucker; even this ignorant listener could tell that her cries were orgasmic.

I wondered what the hell was going on between them. She'd just told him to suck me off, which he'd done so skilfully that I'd cum like buckets in record time; did she honestly think that was the act of a submissive straight man obeying her orders or was it as obvious to her as to me that he had a lot more homo experience than he'd told her about? As far as I was concerned those cock sucking episodes in college were far more mutual than he'd admitted!

Meanwhile in response to her whispered instructions he turned around, placed his head at the bottom of the bed and splayed his legs out on either side of her body. She leant down to swallow his erection, licked his balls, rubbed her tongue around the head, and took his entire length all the way to the back of her throat without gagging.

Charlie loudly enjoyed all of this and got even more excited when she sat up, placed her knees on either side of his body and let herself fall slowly and inexorably down onto him. She bounced up and down on his stiff cock, speeding up and slowing down whenever his desperate moans went up a few octaves.

However, while she teased her excited boyfriend, she was aiming a constant, intense, hostile stare at me, as if determined to prove she had sole control over her bi-curious husband.

When the poor guy started begging her to let him cum, she pulled up off him and, ignoring his disappointed groans, walked over to where she'd left me hanging. It was less than half an hour since I'd cum, but watching them had got me excited again and my cock equalled Charlie's for excited stiffness. Grabbing hold of it, she smirked at me and whispered in my ear.

"Like to play Peeping Tom, do you? Watching us got you excited, did it? Want to join the fun? Want to get fucked again?"

I wasn't sure what she meant by "fucking", but I was ready to go along with anything she wanted, even if it was just another dildo. There was a look of mischievous excitement on her face as she took the gag out of my mouth, took off the cuffs and shackles and ordered me down on my hands and knees.

Getting Charlie off the bed, she positioned him a couple of feet back of me, with our bums facing each other. Kneeling between us, she pulled out the butt-plugs and replaced them with both ends of a two-foot double headed dildo. Charlie and I soon dissolved into a flurry of bum wriggling and delighted moaning as we swallowed more and more of it. Louise fed us a steady diet of poppers while demanding that what she called her two "asshole-boys" take its entire length, applauding when our bum cheeks touched.

She seemed to enjoy watching us wiggling back and forth as the dildo moved inside us in response to our movements. Fetching a stool, she placed it in front of Charlie's face and sat down with her legs opened wide. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I could definitely hear her excited response.

With him understandably preoccupied, I was left to keep working the dildo, which I did energetically until she ordered me to pull it out of both of us and turn and put my face in his ass.

I'm not usually a big fan of rimming, but Charlie's sweaty, hairy ass was too good to miss. I leant forward to spread my tongue up and down his crack, enjoying hearing his grunts of pleasure as he swivelled his bum slowly from side to side. After thoroughly soaking his crack, I shoved my tongue right into his hole, getting high on the clean but sweaty scent.

The way he wriggled around showed me how much he loved it; something that must have been just as clear to Louise, who sat in judgement above of us, watching intently as I ate out her excited boyfriend's ass, listening to his delighted moans.

Did this over-the-top reaction come as a surprise or was it the final proof of what she already suspected? After all, he'd acted more homo than hetero all night. While my tongue did its work, I kept staring up at her, waiting for her to tell me what to do next. I'd done things that night that I'd never have imagined I'd do with a straight couple, but even so I was really shocked when she told me to fuck him.

But when I hesitated for a few seconds, she barked at me, telling me to get on with it, even as I heard Charlie mumbling "do it man" under his breath.

His hole was still so loose from the dildo-fucking and from the soaking my tongue had given it that even without any lube my dick went into that beautiful brown ass of his like a knife through butter. I loved the feeling of his hot, sweaty brown bum grinding back up against me while his ass muscles gripped and squeezed my cock so much that I didn't want it to end.

This was a rare treat for me, since I was usually the one getting fucked, and consequently I couldn't claim to be the most skilled fucker in the world. But that night I was more than good enough. He'd loved having a man's tongue up his ass but feeling a man's cock up there sent him off onto Cloud 9!

As he wriggled around ecstatically, I divided my attention between the hot bum below me and Louise' face up above me. I tried to figure out what she was thinking, but all my questioning looks got in return was a glassy stare.

Not knowing how long she wanted me to keep fucking him, I held myself back, even as I became more and more excited. In the end it was Charlie who ended it all. As we both neared a state of exhaustion, he couldn't prevent a massive orgasm from happening, one so fierce that it caused his muscles to squeeze my dick tight, causing me to explode in response. His cum soaked the carpet beneath him while mine filled his insides.

I left my cock inside him until my heart rate returned to normal, then slowly pulled out, dribbling a sticky white trail on his left cheek as he collapsed from under me down onto the floor. He lay on his stomach with his eyes squeezed closed, looking totally worn out, but clearly embarrassed about enjoying the fuck so much and cumming without touching himself.

Louise remained silent, staring down at the sweaty exhausted pair at her feet, seemingly confused at the sight of her boyfriend screaming with excitement at being fucked in the ass by some fag he'd picked up at a gay steam bath!

That proved to be the end of the evening, as Charlie kept up his embarrassed silence, and Louise glared at me, making it perfectly clear that I was an unneeded third wheel. When I took the hint and announced that it was time to go home, Charlie made polite noises about driving me, but I refused. I preferred to wait in the cold for a streetcar rather than sitting in his car listening to his excuses for the evening's events.

I never saw him again, but I did run into Louise a couple of years later at a dreary work-related cocktail party. She was such a striking woman that I recognized her immediately, but she had no memory of me until I asked her about Charlie. She smiled and gave me the news I'd half expected.

"I suppose I should thank you and the other boy he brought home a few weeks later for showing me what he really was. He was just lying to himself by playing the submissive part with women. After that second boy I dumped him and the last I heard he was shacked up with a ballet dancer in New York. So, there you are, you got another one on your team. Are you happy now?"


12