Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell to the floor, looking up at Dean in the dark, his eyes adjusting to the slight light cast by the moon through the window. "Yes, sir."

"Good, good," Dean said. He thought for a moment, then moved towards the bed. "Come here, Ben." Ben pushed himself off the floor. "No!" Dean said sharply. "On your hands and knees." Dean sat down on the edge of the bed, watching him closely.

"Yes, sir," he confirmed, his eyes rolling back with excitement. He dropped back down on his hands and knees, then slowly crawled across the floor, the shame of it further filling his cock. He stopped in front of Dean, then looked up at him. Dean wasn't beautiful, but he was sexy as hell. Another wave of desire coursed through his body.

"Do you want to..." Dean asked, his confidence wavering.

"Anything you want, sir," Ben said, hoping to encourage Dean.

Dean's fingers threaded through his hair, tugging hard, forcing their eyes to meet. "Anything?"

"Anything, sir," he agreed.

Dean nodded. "Take out my cock and balls."

He swallowed hard. Dean released him and he crawled closer, up on his knees. Dean's track pants, while stretchy, weren't stretchy enough. Ben slipped his hand inside the pants and instantly found Dean's manhood, warm and hard to the touch. He'd never felt another man's dick before, hard or otherwise. It felt like silk over muscle, smooth and hard and alive.

"Sir," he asked after a moment of struggling to free Dean's cock, "may I remove your pants?"

Dean's voice sounded breathy. "Yeah, yeah."

Ben pulled his hand out of Dean's pants, then slipped his fingers into the hem on either side of his hips. Dean was tall and skinny, he could feel the outline of his hipbone against his fingers as he tugged the pants down. Dean lifted his hips, watching Ben's every move, allowing him to slip the pants down his legs. Ben dropped them to the floor, then looked up at Dean.

"You have your orders," Dean said, his hands fisted in the bed sheets.

"Yes, sir," Ben acknowledged. He held himself back for a second, though, to admire the shape of Dean through his boxer-briefs. Dean was bigger than him, that was for sure. A sudden desire to trace the shape of him with his tongue over his underwear had him faltering. He pushed it down, Dean hadn't told him to do that. Instead, he slowly dipped into Dean's underwear and teased his hot rod from his underpants. He pulled Dean's testicles out with his other hand, then tucked the elastic band of his underwear under them.

Ben allowed his fingers to linger on the silky warmth of Dean's member for second, then sat back on his heels, staring at Dean's cock. The think-too-much part of him wanted to be disgusted that he was touching and admiring another man's cock. That part of his wasn't loud enough to block out the lust that filled him from head to toe, or the nearly overwhelming urge to taste it.

"Ben, have you ever touched another man's cock before?" Dean asked, his thin fingers wrapping around his cock. He stroked himself slowly, watching Ben's reaction.

Ben licked his lips, he couldn't help himself. "No, sir."

"Have you ever seen another hard cock? Not in a porn, but in real life?"

He shook his head, his throat tight. "No, sir," he forced himself to croak.

"What do you think about my cock, Ben?"

Ben licked his lips again. He realized he was rocking back and forth on his heels, and he forced himself to stop. "I like it, sir."

"You like my cock, Ben?"

He nodded. "I do, sir." He swallowed hard, then forced himself to sit still again.

"Would you like to touch me?"

How was Dean so good at this? How did Dean know exactly what he wanted, what he needed? "Yes, please, sir."

"Ask me properly, then. You know, straight guys aren't supposed to want to touch another man's hard, throbbing erection, yea?" Dean stroked himself again, and Ben couldn't tear his eyes away. His night vision had adjusted enough that he caught sight of the small bead of precum swelling from the tip.

"I know, sir. Sir, please may I touch you?" He inched closer, unable to stop himself.

"Yes, but not my cock. Touch my body."

"Yes, sir," he agreed, surging forward. He put his hands on Dean's knees, then ran them down his bony shins, the hair on Dean's legs tickling his palms. He pressed his hands into Dean's feet, which were colder than his legs, then ran his hands back up his legs, this time tracing his calves with his fingers.

Dean shuddered as he began trailing his hands over his thighs. It was difficult, he wanted to feel the silkiness of Dean's cock again, but he forced himself to go higher, sliding up Dean's hips to his waist. Dean was still wearing his shirt, and he hadn't said to take it off, so Ben slid his hands beneath it. His fingers wrapped around Dean's waist as he trailed his thumbs over the smooth skin of his belly. He could feel Dean's treasure trail, inciting an instant desire to run his tongue down it and up the top of Dean's length.

Dean pushed him away and he worried that he'd screwed up somehow, but in the next breath his shirt was gone and those thin, cold fingers were pulling his hands back to his torso. Perky nipples caught his eye, perfect little nubs surrounded by a dusting of light hair. Not even a dusting, Dean's chest was practically hairless except for a small, light patch between his pecs.

Ben ran his hands up further, then slid them to Dean's back. He knew he shouldn't want to suck Dean's nipples between his lips, he knew it, but that didn't stop him. He kissed the right nipple, catching its erect peak between his lips. The space it filled was comforting in a way he'd never felt before, so he lingered for a breath before releasing it, then flicking his tongue over it.

"God, Ben," Dean moaned, his hands weaving into his hair. "Just, god..."

Ben smiled, then sucked the nipple between his lips again. He licked the tip, then gently bit down on it, worrying the nipple between his teeth. Dean moaned, so he sucked harder. He felt the nipple grow firmer in his mouth, so he rewarded it with more sucking and licking.

Dean's back was arching, pressing himself deeper into Ben's mouth. Ben came closer, pressing his hips against the bed as he forced his way between Dean's legs. He traded sides, giving the same attention to the other nipple. Dean's hold in his hair grew firmer, and then he pulled him away, the grip mildly painfully.

"I didn't... I didn't tell you to use your mouth," Dean said, sounding light-headed.

"I'm sorry, sir," Ben apologized, his hands still tracing Dean's ribs along his back.

Dean shuddered, his head down and eyes closed. "What's wrong with you?" he moaned.

"Nothing, sir. I'm here to please you. May I pleasure you, sir?" he said. He didn't know where the words came from, they just seemed to slip out of nowhere.

Dean released his hold on Ben's hair, sliding his hands to cup his cheeks. He pulled him up, then they were kissing. He could feel Dean's frustration and need, all communicated through that kiss. He wrapped his arms around Dean's neck and pulled him down to kiss him better. Dean moaned, kissing him hard, then pulled away, too soon for Ben's liking.

Dean's eyes were wild. "Ask if you can blow me, Ben," Dean said, trembling under his hands.

"Please, sir, may I blow you?" he said, no hesitation at all. He was so close to another orgasm, just from imagining how that satiny heat would feel between his lips.

"Fuck, Ben," Dean said, using his grip on his cheeks to pull Ben down to his cock. "Please." The small bead of precum rubbed against the side of his mouth and onto his cheek, pulling a moan from him, too.

Ben smiled and slid his hands to Dean's hips, then positioned himself between Dean's thighs. The shaft seemed harder than it had been before, but maybe it was just his imagination. "You're so big," Ben whispered.

"Sorry," Dean apologized under his breath, watching Ben carefully.

"Not sorry," Ben said, then put his lips to the tip and sucked in as if it were a nipple. The bitterness of the precum didn't stop him from sucking down the tip. He looked up to see if he was doing well and met Dean's eyes. Dean moaned, then threw his head back in pleasure as Ben sank lower, sucking hard.

Dean's hips jumped, pushing him deeper than Ben was ready for. He gagged and Dean tensed. He sucked in a breath through his nose, then pulled back to the tip, but didn't release it. "Sorry, don't, you don't have to, I didn't-"

Ben allowed Dean's rod to slip from his lips. "Shut up, Dean. I've never done this before, that's all. Shut up." Dean looked at him, fear and lust battling across his face. "Shut up, sir," he added after a breath.

Dean paused for a moment, then his smile turned sexy-cold. "Didn't I give you a job to do?" he demanded.

Ben groaned, then sucked him down as far as he could without gagging, which wasn't very far. He was disappointed, girls made this seem so much easier. Dean's cock wasn't super girthy, but it was thick enough to stretch his lips. He licked the cock in his mouth as much as he could, then slid down to the tip again, only to repeat the whole process.

"Good... job..." Dean breathed. "Gonna cum."

Taking that as a good sign, Ben sped up as much as he could without losing rhythm. Ben's cock twitched, feeling left out. He pressed himself against the bed, allowing the movement of his body on Dean's member to rock his dick against the mattress. Dean's cock pulsed against his lips just before the first taste of jizz touched his tongue. Fingers tangled into his hair, roughly pulling him off Dean's cock as the first full jet of ejaculate surged out.

Dean's head was thrown back in pleasure as he painted Ben's face with his seed. It was hot and thick, and the smell was intensely sexual. Dean's hands relaxed in his hair and he caught that cock in his mouth again, sucking and bobbing. Dean moaned above him as one last pulse of ejaculate leaked into Ben's mouth.

The flavor was even more intense than the smell, bitter and pungent. Ben was so hard it was painful, and he wanted to cum just from the taste. It wasn't good, but it was pure sex, and he was flabbergasted that women didn't like this. Dean's cum was cooling on his face, and his cock was slowly softening in his mouth, and it was maddeningly hot.

Dean fell back on the bed, his hands pushing Ben away. "Stop, no more, too much."

Ben stayed between his legs, face covered in liquid pleasure, watching Dean succumb to the afterglow of his orgasm, hands on Dean's thighs. Even soft, the dick that had just been in his mouth was impressive. He didn't see a reason to deny himself, he wanted to feel it when it wasn't hard. For scientific purposes. He cupped Dean's unit in his palm, enjoying how it fit in his hand perfectly.

Dean batted him away, sitting up. "Sorry, sorry, I came on your face, I'm sorry Ben, I got caught up and-"

Ben pushed a finger against Dean's lips. "Not sorry."

"But!"

Ben pushed himself off the ground, displaying his purpling erection. He took Dean's hand and placed it on him. "Not sorry," he reiterated.

Dean looked up at him, confused. "You're not gay," he said, though it sounded weak.

He shrugged. "I liked it. Did you like it?"

Dean swallowed. "Yeah. A lot." He looked away, and Ben wished there was enough light for him to see the rosy circles on his cheeks.

"But, you're not-"

"Dean, it's your turn to shut up."

Dean went to say something, then laughed. "You're exhausting, you freak of nature. You know that?"

Ben chuckled. "I'm your exhausting freak of nature."

"For a week."

Ben's smile faltered. "Yeah, for a week. I'm hoping for an extension, if I'm on my best behavior."

"We'll see. You really... You really liked it?" Dean's concern made him feel special, but also made him feel like he had to be really, really clear with him about how he felt.

"Dammit, Dean. Do you feel what's in your hand? Would I get hard again so soon after coming if it wasn't really freaking sexy? It was really freaking sexy," he revised. "I really liked it. Like, a lot. Now, can I sleep in your bed tonight? With you?"

Dean was quiet for a few breaths. "Only if you shower that spunk off your face, freak." he tugged on Ben's hard-on, still firmly gripped in his hand.

"Yes, sir!" Ben exclaimed.

12