All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 05'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
SO frustrating! LOL

I hope I've never driven another guy crazy like that - MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hands down one of my favorites

Such a nice way to wake up in the morning. This whole series has been amazing so far! I love the characters and their development - Ben genuinely cares for and loves Dean and is learning about himself. How it’s so hard for Dean to believe Ben is for real and not just screwing with him. He was hurt badly. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my God!

I love these characters and the story, everything about this is perfect. I've never read anything that brought real tears to my eyes. You are a master of your craft, without a doubt, and I cannot wait for the next part of this beautiful story.

sm1982sm1982over 4 years ago
Chapters get better and better

I read this one yesterday but I am now getting a chance to comment. I am really to see the story progress where we get some more information about Dean and discovery why he was keeping his distance from Ben. I am interested to see how nonchalant Been will be when it becomes obvious that he and Dean are seeing each other, if the relationship continues past the first week. Or will he ever get the chance to see how he will truly feel about Dean, about his falling hard fast feelings towards Dean, and if he really is ok with switching teams. At least Dean admitted his feelings to Been which we knew want one sided but now we know why he was so set on his ”I don't date straight guys” statement.

Side note: I don't make a point to give edit advise but there is a but of confusion when Dean’s actions/Ben’s dialogue is used in he same paragraph. Also, there was a mix up where one of their names was accidentally mentioned twice when it should've of been both. I hope my comments made sense.

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I really appreciate them all, and I'm very happy (and humbled) that you like this story enough to comment.

Also, I will go back and make the suggested edits, thank you for pointing them out! It's easy to miss stuff when you edit your own work, and when transferring work from google docs to Literotica. :)

GCsubslantGCsubslantover 4 years ago
Loving the story!

I think there was one part, however, where I was confused as to which was Dean and which was Ben. Dean showered and put on track pants? But Ben took him out of dress pants? No matter, still loving it!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great progression!

Great progression of this interesting spin on "straight-gay" sexual tension, lust and hot sex!

Willman33Willman339 months ago

This just keeps getting even better with each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's entertaining, and their opposite personalities add tension to what might otherwise be just another "and then they hook up again" type of story. Also curious to find out what Dean's deal is, like why he keeps crying and freaking out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES