Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Dean apologized instantly, moving quickly to escape.

"Tell me what you want me to do," Ben said thickly, catching Dean before he could run. "It's hotter when you tell me."

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"Green. Do it again, Dean, but tell me. Please?"

Dean fought it for a second, then relaxed and dropped down to his hands and knees again, hovering over Ben's face. "I saved your cum for you," he said in his firm voice.

"Thank you, Sir," he said, smiling. A shiver took his body, an aftershock from their activities.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

Dean leaned down and kissed him again, his cum coating both of their mouths. "You like kissing me with a mouth full of cum?" Dean whispered into his ear before he placed a hard bite to the lobe.

Ben writhed. "I love it, Sir," he agreed. "You always know what I need."

Dean moved to the other ear. "I'll take care of you, give you everything you've ever wanted. I swear it." He punctuated it with another bite.

Ben nodded, shifting his head and catching Dean's mouth again. "I'm your bitch," he agreed.

"That's right," Dean purred, collapsing down on Ben's body. A few comfortable moments passed peacefully before Deansighed heavily. "How did this happen, Ben?"

Ben shrugged, then ran his hand down Dean's still clothed back. "I dunno, but I'm happy it did." Dean's body shook and his hands went under Ben's back, pulling him into a tight bear hug. He gasped, then began to cry. "Shh," he cooed, rubbing both hands up and down his back. "Shh. It's okay."

"I don't deserve you," Dean moaned. "This's too good to b-be t-t-true."

"Disney princess, remember?" Ben reminded, moving one arm to hug him back. They lay there like that, Ben stroking Dean's back as he was hugged hard until Dean's tears subsided. Dean pushed himself up, then reached out for Ben's hand.

While they'd been laying there, it had been easy to forget about the fullness of the plug in his ass, but now that he was moving it drew his attention very sharply. "Forgot about the plug," he said, flushing.

Dean smiled a watery smile. "Let's move up to the next size? You think you're ready?" He nodded, but his stomach interrupted again with a stupid loud growl. Dean looked surprised, then he burst into laughter. "Dinner first," he amended.

Ben was picking up clothing and putting it back on before he thought to ask, that was how hungry he was. Without other distractions, his stomach was now urging him towards a meal.

"Hey... That was nice. I mean, hot. Like, really hot." He slid his underwear up and was surprised when he felt the dampness of Dean's cum stick them between his cheeks. "Also, forgot about my cum-covered ass..." He couldn't meet Dean's eyes.

"Sorry," Dean said, moving quickly. "I'll clean it up."

"Dean," Ben said firmly. "Stop."

Dean stopped, which he wasn't exactly expecting. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Stop all this nervousness. Be yourself," Ben demanded.

"I don't want you to hate me," Dean muttered under his breath.

Ben sighed. "It hasn't worked so far, so I think we're good. Don't run anymore, please. Be who you are, I can take it."

Dean stood there, looking conflicted. It passed and he nodded his head. "Yea. Okay."

He cleared his throat, then narrowed his eyes, taking Ben's face between his fingers. "You liked that I came on your ass?"

He nodded as much as his head in Dean's firm grip would allow. "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. What do you wanna do? Do you wanna clean it up and waste it?"

He shook his head. "No, Sir. Thank you for marking me. May I please keep it?"

"You're gonna keep from washing it off until after we get dinner, do you understand? We're gonna go out in public while you are covered in my cum. Is that what you want?" Dean's fingers tightened on his face.

He moaned. "Yes, Sir."

Dean nodded. "Very well. Get dressed."

Dean watched him dress with a cat who ate the canary look, and Ben was damn proud he'd put it there. The spunk was drying quickly and stuck his boxers between his ass, keeping a large amount of his attention on the fullness from the plug.

Once he was dressed Dean caught him in a kiss, stutter-stepping them to the wall. "You're so goddamn sexy," he praised. He pulled away just as quickly and Ben frowned. "Dinner first, bitch."

"Yes, Sir."

They ended up going to a Chinese place nearby, any sitdown place they went to was gonna be packed by this time. They'd just finished ordering when Dean slipped his foot between Ben's and leaned across the table.

"Do you think anyone here can smell my cum on you?" Dean asked low enough that he had to lean in to hear it. Ben shivered, biting his lower lip to keep from moaning. "I came all over you."

Their waitress, a short, stocky woman, came back with tea and glasses of water and Dean pulled back. Ben chuckled, it was so totally obvious, but the lady didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she didn't act like she had. He leaned back, watching him.

"You okay?"

"Of course," Ben said. "I'm really okay. Better than okay."

Dean sighed. "That's good, yea?"

Ben smiled. "Yeah. So, I have this weird question. Maybe it's not weird, but I dunno. I, ah, what made you like me?"

Dean looked surprised. "What made me like you?"

"Yeah," he said, playing with the paper wrapper of his chopsticks. "Like, you said you'd liked me, before all this."

He peeked up at Dean, who was also blushing. "I dunno," he said eventually. "You're very handsome, so that's a thing."

"You only like me for my looks?"

Dean snorted. "Hardly. I'm just saying, you're good looking, so who wouldn't look?"

"Guys who aren't gay and maybe lesbians?" he said, Dean's words making him feel good. He knew he wasn't terrible on the eyes, but hearing it said aloud made his stomach tighten pleasantly.

Dean rolled his eyes. "You're not that good, don't get a big head now..."

"I'm good enough for you," he said, biting his lower lip.

"Now you're just fishing for compliments," Dean chided, though there wasn't any meanness in his words. "So, yea."

"So, you thought I was good looking, is that it?" he fished further.

Dean smirked, saying nothing, but his foot kicked between Ben's again, tangling under the table. Encouraged, Ben reached out and took Dean's hand, but Dean pulled away and tucked his hands on his lap, out of reach. His face was crimson.

"So, I probably wouldn't'a noticed you outta the crowd at work other than being in Hugh's posse, but this one time I was having a terrible day. Like, a shitty, shitty, shitty terrible kinda day. My old car had broken down and I was late to work on the day of my evaluation, the whole Parker thing was live and center stage, my ferret had just died... It was terrible. I should've called off, but I couldn't, not when I was due to be evaluated.

"Anyway, it was a terrible day. I didn't have enough money to call for an Uber or anything if I also wanted to get my car fixed, but I didn't have another way home, either. And, to top it off, it started raining just at the end of the day. I was frazzled and wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into you in the hallway and dropped my water bottle. It shattered all over everything, spraying water everywhere.

"I was sure you were gonna be mean to me, too, either for the Parker thing, or just because I'd inconvenienced you, being in the posse and all, but you apologized to me. It was my fault, I'd been having a panic attack and not paying attention, but you apologized, then helped me clean it all up. Told me it was all gonna be okay.

"And then, there was a new water bottle on my desk the next week. I guess I shouldn't'a been too surprised to find the money on my desk for the detailing..." Dean sounded like he was gonna cry. Ben thought about saying something, but Dean continued and he didn't interrupt.

"I hadn't been expecting you to be nice to me. I started watching you, started seeing little glimpses of you when you weren't riding in the posse. When your girlfriend broke up with you I thought I could see things your stupid friends couldn't. I guess all that's what had me falling for you. Those moments between you being an asshole, when you were alone and thought no one else was looking."

Ben was incredibly uncomfortable, embarrassed in a good way. "I remember that now. The water bottle thing. I'd forgotten about it."

Dean shrugged, looking at his hands. "I'm sorry I'm so mean to you."

"I like it when you're mean to me."

"Not, I mean, like that, too. I wanna be nice to you. I wanna treasure you, and the limited time I'll have you, but-"

Ben sighed dramatically. "Stop putting a time limit on our relationship. I can't say what future-Dean and future-Ben will be like, but right now all I see ahead of us is awesomeness."

Dean looked up, then barked out a wet-sounding laugh. "You and your future-us's." He wiped an unshed tear from his eye.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked, leaning forward.

Dean looked at him, half expectant and half afraid. "Um, I guess?"

The waitress returned with their food, placing a large bowl of rice between them and two plates down in front of them, then two platters of food on either side of the rice. She smiled and asked them if they needed anything else before she left.

Ben noticed Dean hadn't pulled his feet away and smiled, pleased that Dean was relaxing.

Dean spooned out some rice, then put half of his chicken and broccoli on top. He cast a longing glance at Ben's dish, vegetable delight with tofu. "Tofu?"

Ben shrugged. "I'm trying to be healthy. Did you want some?"

Dean snorted, then sobered. "Yes, if you don't mind. Please."

"Let's share."

"You order this stuff when you were in the posse?"

Ben snorted, nearly dropping a chunk of broccoli. "Hell no. I'd never hear the end of it. Healthy was synonomous with gay." He realized what he'd just said and laughed. "Well, I guess that does it then, Dean. I'm officially gay, healthy-ish tofu and all."

"Sure, it wasn't anything else that made you officially gay, which I still say you aren't. But, you know, tofu, not, ah, other stuff."

"Well, I imagine that BJs probably make me slightly more gay, but you have no idea how the posse is. Tofu would be more gay than BJs, mostly because those two really like the second one more."

There was a tense moment when he thought he might have gone too far, but then Dean looked up and snorted, then laughed. He laughed too and Dean relaxed. There were a few moments where they both just ate. Ben loved the feeling of Dean's leg between his, of this private intimacy they shared.

"Do you really think you're gay now?" Dean inquired. "I mean... I dunno."

Ben looked up but Dean was avoiding his eyes. "Dean, I've joined the church of Kaczmarek. Does that make me gay? Probably. More likely bi, to be honest, but I really haven't thought about women in that way since I started chasing after you. You're in all my fantasies."

Dean opened his mouth, then closed it again. He looked at a loss, then changed the subject. "You were gonna ask me something?"

He bit his bottom lip again. "Yeah. Um..." He fidgeted around for a few moments, suddenly intensely aware of the plug in his ass. There were a million things he wanted to ask, each of them more embarrassing than the last. "I didn't know before I met you."

"Didn't know what?" Dean asked, pushing chicken around in the sauce on the side of his plate.

"How much I'd enjoy, the, um, sexy-times stuff. You know, that we do. Or, um, more like, that, um, you do to me. And make me do. To you."

Dean looked up sharply, those little rosy patches on his cheeks making Ben melt a little. "Ah, not what I thought you were gonna tell me."

He chuckled. "What'd you think I was gonna tell you?"

"I dunno. But, not that."

"Listen, Dean. You keep saying that we're doing things wrong, that there's an order we aren't following. I don't really care, but I want you to feel better about all this."

"Some of it's just gonna take time," Dean said, studying his plate. "I've never been like this, either. I mean, in my head I have, but not with anyone else."

"Do you know how hot that is?" Ben asked, leaning forward and speaking low. "That I'm the first person you've done this with? The kinky stuff."

Those little rosy spots, goddamn. "You're loco, you know that, yea?"

"Cause I like you, or because I like the things we do?"

"Both!" Dean looked away, totally embarrassed.

He hooked his foot around Dean's ankle, pulling him closer. "I love you," Ben announced. He kissed his pointer finger, then reached across the table and pushed it onto Dean's nose before he backed away. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Siblings?" Dean asked. "That was random."

"I wanna get to know you," he replied with a shrug. "I have a sister, younger. She lives in Tampa with her husband and three kids."

"Yeah, two brothers. I'm the youngest," he said, flushing. "They, um... My family doesn't know I'm gay. I don't really get along with them, got out as soon as I could."

"Oh. I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject."

Dean sighed. "Not sore. Just, it's unfinished business. I think my mom knows, but she's never talked about it. Maybe she's in denial. My dad would beat me, maybe send me to some 'pray the gay away' camp for wayward Catholic boys."

"I'd bust in and save you," Ben insisted. "If he tried."

"You're sweet, but he'd be running the program, being a priest and all," Dean said with a snort.

"Your dad's a Catholic priest?"

Dean nodded, smiling wryly. "Yup. I'm the blemish on my family's perfect Christian lifestyle, and that was just because I'm atheist. Add in me being gay?" Dean made a motion of something blowing up with his hands. "I'm sure it would go over real well."

He didn't know what to say. Pushing the plates to the side, Dean reached out before he realized what he was doing, then pulled his hand back, looking vulnerable. Ben caught it, then held it on the table. "Ben," he whined.

He didn't let go. "I'm not afraid, Dean. This's our experience, and I don't wanna let anyone else get a say in what our experience consists of. It's ours. If you wanna hold my hand, hold my hand. If you wanna kiss me, kiss me. Screw everyone else. They're all miserable assholes who wanna ruin other people's happiness so they can feel a morsel of joy. Your family can't handle you? They suck, cause you're awesome."

"I don't care about my family, I just don't want people to be mean to you about me."

Dean didn't pull his hand away and Ben rewarded him with a light squeeze. "I don't care, Dean. You don't understand how much I don't care. What's gonna happen to me? I'm kicked outta the posse?" He shrugged. "Big loss. You're a thousand times more important than that. My mom is pretty cool, I think she'll be fine, and my sister's quirky. She's gonna love you the minute she meets you."

The waitress brought their check and Ben stole it before Dean could ask for it to be split. He shoved his credit card, he'd been ready, at the woman before Dean could do it.

"Ben!"

"You can get it next time. Let's go home, Dean. I'm ready for the next size, I think."

Dean's rosy cheeks lit up. "Ben!"

He chuckled, then paid and they left. Dean drove.

"What kind of stuff do you like?" he asked, his eyes locked on the street as he drove.

"Stuff? Like what? Favorite things?"

"No. Yeah, that, too, but stuff, like you said you were glad that you were the first person I'd ever done this kinda stuff with. Like, that kinda stuff. I wanna know your likes, and your dislikes."

Dean's knuckles were white on the steering wheel. "So far I've liked everything we've done. I would've enjoyed the hotel thing more if I'd talked to you on the phone the whole time, I needed you to be strict with me. That's why I ended up calling you, I needed to hear you tell me."

"The hotel thing was completely ad-libbed. Like, I hadn't planned on doing it, it just, like, came out," Dean admitted. "Sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I didn't say it wasn't hot. It was fucking hot. Especially when you came because of what I was doing, god, that was hot. Like, yeah. Hot."

Dean chewed on this in his head. "What else?"

"Hmm... what else. I really like when you order me around, when you have me take care of you with the threat of possibly not getting to finish myself. I really, really like it when you suck my dick, god that's sexy. Can I tell you something?"

Dean grunted consent.

"I've never had a woman give me a blowjob as sexy or as good as you do. I don't know if it's because you have one, too, that you know what to do, or if it's that all the women I've been with found it kinda gross.

"I mean, Laura, my ex, she hated doing it, hated the taste. She blew me once for my birthday as a present and I didn't tell her when I was close and came in her mouth. She hit me a lot, with her hitty-parts, then refused to talk to me for two days."

"Are you kidding me?" Dean asked. "It was your freaking birthday!"

Ben shrugged, watching the world flow by outside the window. "She was pissed. She held it against me forever. But you looked like you enjoyed it, and that's so freaking sexy. And..." His throat tightened up before he could say the rest. He was glad it was dark, he could feel his blush all the way to his ears.

"And what?" Dean asked after a short quiet spell.

Ben sniffed out a laugh. "When you snowballed me. Mmmmm..."

"You liked it? Liked eating your own cum?"

"Of course I didn't like eating my own cum, it's gross. Yours, that's fine. Mine... What was hot was that you, ah, the whole thing. I dunno. It's different, how you did it."

"That's nonsensical," Dean said with a slight roll of his eyes.

"You know what I mean," Ben said. They were stopped at a red light, so he leaned over and tapped Dean's left hand, then pulled it from the steering wheel.

"What?" Dean asked. Ben pulled Dean's hand down to his groin and pressed it against his hard rod. "You're hard?"

"You make me so hot," he agreed. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's sporting some wood."

Dean pulled his hand back and continued driving. "What things do you want that we haven't done? What things sound like too much?"

"Dude, I have no idea what my options are, so I don't know how to answer that. I've fantasized about you spanking me, though. Is that okay?"

Dean swallowed hard. "I wanna spank you so much," he admitted. "I didn't wanna press my luck. Your ass is perfect. I could spend hours just playing with your ass."

Ben blushed more, his cock uncomfortably hard. "All weekend, Dean. All week. All month. All year. I'm not leaving anytime soon."

Dean white knuckled the wheel again. "When's your birthday?" Dean asked after a few failed attempts to speak.

"November eight. When's yours?"

"March sixteenth."

"So, yours'll be first. I'll make sure I remember it."

"Why didn't you tell me your birthday was two weeks ago? Doesn't the posse know?"

Ben snorted. "Like they cared enough to remember when it was. I don't like to make a big deal about it, it's not really super important. And, they do stupid shit like make the servers wherever we eat lunch that day do the stupid song and dance thing with the clapping, then usually a mandatory trip to a strip club. Not to mention how many 'yo-mama' jokes you get that day, and somehow it's another thing to make fun of you for."

"That does sound kinda terrible," Dean admitted. "Why were you in Hugh's posse in the first place? It doesn't sound like you liked it all that much."

Ben sighed. "I dunno. I guess it was fun, when I was doing it, but now that I'm looking back, it was kinda stupid. I dunno, Dean. Can I tell you a secret?"

"You can tell me anything," Dean replied too seriously.

"Dean, stop overthinking things, everything is good. Anyway, my secret? I hate, hate, hate strip clubs. I always have. That's why I drink so much at them, they make me feel so uncomfortable that I need to be inebriated to relax at all."