Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean pushed him back and studied him carefully. "No regrets?"

"No regrets," he agreed. "Although, I do wanna make a request."

"Anything," Dean breathed out. "Anything."

"We've never slept in the same bed. I wanna sleep with you. Like, sleep-sleep. I mean, I wanna sex-sleep with you again, too, but not right now."

Dean looked taken aback, and then his soft cock fell out of Ben's ass with a soft popping sound. Dean flushed, his rosy cheeks so adorable that Ben couldn't help but kiss each one. "I feel so empty now."

"It'll go back to normal soon," Dean assured him. "You sure you're okay?"

"Shut up, Dean. Can I sleep in your bed tonight? With you?"

"Please. Just, thank you," Dean said, sounding apologetic.

"No, seriously, thank you," Ben insisted. "I never knew I'd like any of this, but I do. I love you. Now, shut up and help me clean up so we can sleep together."