Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean sucked and licked and he lost the ability to speak for a while, communicating in moans and grunts. He pulled away too soon, and not soon enough. "Lube?"

"Drawer next to bed," he managed to say, his brain function low due to blood distribution.

Dean crawled off him, then returned quickly. "Spread your legs," he commanded. Ben did, and Dean crawled between them, pushing them out even farther with his own. He leaned back down and caught Ben's right nipple again, shrinking his whole world down to the white-lightining sensations over that small piece of skin.

He jumped when cold, slick fingers slid between his ass cheeks, then moaned as Dean circled his finger around his tight hole. "Yes, please," he begged, pushing his ass backwards.

"You like that? Getting your nipples sucked while I play with your asshole?"

"Mmm, yes," he moaned. "Please."

Dean held back, still circling his finger just along the outside ridges of his button hole. "What do you want me to do, Ben? I'll do anything you want, but you have to ask for it."

"Put your..." his throat tightened around his words, it was embarrassing to ask, and part of him was still in denial, still telling him he shouldn't want to feel the hard heat of Dean's cock pounding his ass.

God, the thought was so fucking hot. "Put your fingers in me, fuck me, please. Dean, I need your cock inside me."

Dean moaned, then pressed down on his tight ring of muscle. "That's right," he cooed as his finger popped through the ring of muscle. Ben shuddered. "You want this, want my fingers inside you, don't you?"

"More, I want your, I want more. Dean," he gasped. Dean sank his finger deeper, taking his time as Ben tried hard to relax and let him inside. He spasmed when Dean stroked his prostate. "Fuck."

Dean watched him as he slowly pushed his finger in and out of Ben's hole, his eyes hungry. "Gonna put in a second finger now, you ready?"

"Mmmmph," he grunted, pushing his ass towards Dean. "More!"

Dean pulled his finger out. A second later it was replaced by two slick digits, stretching him a little further. Why did it feel so good, the slight pain as fingers slipped into his ass? Why did he want it so much?

"More," he begged.

"You want three?"

He nodded his head against the bed, raising his hips up to meet the shallow thrusts of Dean's fingers. "Three. Your cock. I want you to fuck me, Dean."

"You're not ready," Dean said, moving his fingers a little faster, but still not deep enough, and not tight enough.

"Dean, I need more! I need you!"

Dean hesitated, frustrating him to no end. He pressed his hips up and began riding Dean's fingers how he needed to be filled and fucked. "Ben, that's so hot. It's so hot how much you like my cock, how much you want me playing with your ass."

Dean tweaked his nipple with his free hand and Ben squeaked. "You just tightened up something fierce," Dean noted.

"Three, please, I need three Sir. Or your cock, I need you to fuck me."

Dean pulled his fingers out and Ben whined at the emptiness inside himself. He could feel his asshole twitching, aching to be penetrated again. Dean shifted, then pulled Ben's hips towards his body, pulling Ben's legs over his thighs. "I need that, too. I wanna shove my cock in your ass. I love how you react to me, how much bliss being fucked by me gives you. What kind of straight boy likes being fucked in the ass, Ben?"

"Me," he moaned. "Fuck my ass, Sir. Please."

"Are you my bitch?" Ben tensed when Dean's cockhead began circiling his tight hole. "You want me to shove this inside you?"

He nodded, his body barely in his control. "God yes," he moaned. "I'm your bitch."

Dean's cock pulsed against his asshole. "You're my bitch," Dean confirmed. "Such a naughty, dirty bitch."

"Just for you," he breathed. Dean's cock was teasing him beyond all reason, and all he could think of was how much he wanted Dean inside him, how much he wanted to be Dean's naughty little bitch. "I'm your bitch."

Dean's hips jumped when he said this, the tip spreading the tight, yet eager, ring of muscle. "Ben," Dean moaned. "Not yet, I need to do three fingers first. Don't wanna hurt you."

"No more fingers," Ben whined. "I need you inside me now. Now. I need you to fuck my ass. Fuck me, Dean. Please, I need it." He opened his eyes and tried to convey all the lust and need he had.

"It's gonna hurt," Dean whined.

"I want it to hurt," Ben confirmed. "Fuck me, Sir."

Dean reached around and found more lube. "No, I'm gonna use my fingers first," he said, though he didn't have much conviction in his voice. He squeezed out more lube onto his fingers, then sat back on his heels and locked eyes with Ben. Idly, he stroked his cock, wiping lube all over it in the process.

He leaned down and caught Be's mouth in a kiss, draping his body over Ben's. Ben took the opportunity to wrap his legs around Dean's back, pulling him closer and lining that hard shaft up with his greedy ass. Dean shivered, kissing Ben hard, his hips moving in small cyclic patterns.

He couldn't wait anymore, he needed this. Ben pulled his hips down with his legs wrapped around Dean's back. The movement pressed Dean's leaking, lube-soaked cockhead against his most sensitive place. "Ben, I don't wanna hurt you," Dean whined, his hips gyrating his cock gently against his asshole.

Ben distracted him with another kiss, then pulled his body down while also angling his hips up. The tip of Dean's manhood pressed against his hole as his body tensed, then slipped through with a satisfying tug.

"Ben!" Dean exclaimed, trying to pull back. Ben locked his legs around Dean's back and lifted his hips up higher.

"Fuck me, Dean!"

"I'm not wearing a rubber!"

"Don't care." He was too far gone to care if there was a condom on or not. It wasn't like he could get pregnant.

"I can't ride you bareback, we need a condom," Dean said, sounding unsure. His hips, though, rocked the head of his cock slightly deeper.

"Don't you wanna feel me?" Ben asked, out of his mind with the pain and pleasure of where he was. "I wanna feel you inside me."

Dean moaned, giving in instantly. "I've never done this before," he moaned.

"Bareback?"

Dean nodded, biting his lower lip as he watched Ben writhe in pleasure with each shallow thrust. "Yeah. God, you're so tight, so warm. You're so warm inside."

"Fuck me, Dean," he said. "Your raw cock in my ass is so good. Feels so good. Please, fuck me."

Dean pushed deeper, still going slow. Ben breathed deeply as he felt each inch enter him. His eyes rolled back when Dean's cockhead dragged over his prostate. "You like that, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir. I love it."

"You love having a big, juicy cock in your ass?"

He moaned as Dean bottomed out inside him. "I love having your big cock in my ass," he agreed, grunting when Dean bit his shoulder hard. "Fuck my ass, Dean. I wanna be your bitch.

Dean started moving, slowly pulling his hips back until he was just barely inside. Too slowly, he pushed back inside, but Ben wanted more. Needed more. It wasn't enough, and he didn't want it slow and sweet. He wanted to be fucked.

"More," he begged. "Faster."

Dean moaned, his hips inching forward a little more. "You want more already? It doesn't hurt?"

He shook his head, his hips arching up to meet Dean's lower belly on the next downthrust. "Fuck me, fuck me how you wanna fuck me, not, don't hold back. Use me and get off, I wanna know how you like to fuck."

"You're too good to be true," Dean muttered, pulling back again. "I'm gonna fuck you good, then. You ready? Don't forget, you asked for this." He finished his statement by pushing into Ben harder than he had before, then pulling back to thrust again.

Ben grunted as Dean began to fuck him hard and slow, each thrust pushing his hips forward. He rode Dean's cock as best he could, using his feet around Dean's back to pull his hips up when Dean thrust down. "Yes," he moaned. "Harder, faster."

"You're such a slutty bitch, aren't you?" Dean panted, his hips moving faster. "It feels so good, fucking you without a condom. Oh, god, you just squeezed down on me, you like how it feels to get your ass pounded?"

"More," he begged. "Faster! Please, Sir, use me. I wanna make you cum."

Dean grunted, then fell forward until he was supporting himself on his hands and knees. He grabbed Ben's hips and pulled him closer, then leaned down and kissed Ben's neck and shoulder, his hips moving faster, hitting him hard in just the right places. Ben moaned and writhed as Dean fucked him silly.

Dean kissed him messily, using nearly his whole body to fuck Ben. He was no longer slamming into him, his movements were too quick to go that hard, but it was so good. Too good. Ben grabbed his shaft and jacked himself, nearly ready to burst from how good it felt to be under Dean. He was so close, but he wanted to wait for Dean.

"Oh, bitch, you're gonna cum from my dick in your ass?"

"Yes, Sir." His hips bounced up to match Dean's rhythm. "Fuck my ass, Sir."

"I need to pull out," Dean whispered into his ear, his hips moving even more quickly. "Gonna cum." Ben shifted, wrapping his legs around Dean's hips tighter. "Ben, I'm gonna cum! Let go!"

"Breed your bitch," he demanded, suddenly wanting to feel Dean's hot cum fill his ass. The thought of being bred, of Dean filling him full of his seed was really doing it for him. Dean whined, then gave in.

"Fine, since you're so insistent, I'll fill you up with all the cum you want, you horny bitch. Tell me you want me to cum in your ass."

Ben writhed, his hips bouncing off the bed as Dean held him down and slammed into him. "Cum deep inside me. I need you to breed me, Sir. Please."

"You're the first person I've ever bred bareback," he whispered into Ben's ear. The thought that he was special, that he was Dean's first sent him over the edge. His cock burst in his hand, spraying ropes of cum on Dean's belly.

"Yeah, god, that's, fuck," he moaned. "Cum in me, please. I need your cum!"

"You're so tight. So hot, cuming from the thought of being bred bareback. Shit, coming too," he moaned. Dean bit down on his shoulder, their chests pressing together, each thrust pinning Ben to the bed with his cock. Ben felt him twitch, felt him lose his cadence and fuck him exactly how he needed. He couldn't feel Dean's cum spraying inside him, which was a little disappointing, but he could feel Dean coming with the rest of his body. He imagined Dean painting his insides with that delicious cum and he moaned and thrashed as the last of his orgasm began to die down.

"Don't stop," he begged when Dean began to slow.

Dean bit him again, just as hard, still rocking his cock in Ben's ass. "You let me cum inside you."

"It felt so good," Ben admitted, his eyes closed as he rode blissful endorphins. "Very sexy."

"Condoms are kinda the worst," Dean said after he caught his breath. "If it feels this good to fuck raw."

"I liked feeling you," Ben admitted. "I like you fucking me. Who knew?"

"Oh. Um... yea..."

There were a few comfortable moments of silence as they both just enjoyed each other. Dean cleared his throat.

"So, um, not that I'm complaining, but what the fuck? I thought you were mad at me, yea?"

Ben rolled his eyes. "I am. I mean, I was. I still kinda am. I get it, though. You're working through things, and I'm gonna try to understand that. But Dean?"

"Yea?"

Ben rolled Dean so that he was only half-laying on him, then kissed his forehead. "You need to understand that I'm not gonna let your fears dictate our relationship."

"I don't understand," Dean said after contemplating for a moment.

Ben sighed, pulling Dean tight against him. It felt nothing like when he'd held Laura. It felt perfect, like something he'd been meant to have, he just hadn't known it before. "I know you're afraid. Of everything-"

"I'm so totally not!" Dean interjected.

Ben leaned away and gave him a look he hoped Dean recognized as calling him on his bullshit. Dean flushed, then pulled Ben close again. "You are, I don't care if you admit it or not. I'm not like other guys you dated, I hope."

"You're not."

"Good. So, I'm not gonna let you hide me like a dirty little secret. If we're together, we're together. I don't keep secrets, I learned ages ago that it's not a strength I have."

"No way!" Dean said sarcastically. "You can't keep secrets?"

Ben slapped his shoulder playfully. "You're a jerk sometimes, ya know that?" Still, he was smiling. "Of course I can't. And, honestly? I don't wanna keep you, our relationship, a secret. I wanna tell my family, good, bad, or indifferent. So, I'm gonna. And, it might make you mad at me, but I'm gonna do it because I'm not ashamed of this. Of you."

"I, what if, I mean, you can't just hope that your family's gonna be like, 'Oh, Ben, that's so fantastic that you're dating a guy now. I can't wait for the zero grandkids you'll give me. I can't wait to tell all my friends at church about my gay son!'." Dean's voice raised up into his best impersonation of an old lady.

"Hey," he said, slapping Dean's shoulder again. "My mom doesn't sound anything like that. And, as far as grandkids, she has three already, and if future-Dean and future-Ben wanna adopt kids later, that's a thing that we can do now, too. Stop finding reasons that it won't work, and start looking for ways to make it work, Dean. You're the most pessimistic son of a bitch I've ever met."

Dean didn't say anything at first. "What if she doesn't take it well? Like your old friends?"

Ben shrugged. "Then she doesn't take it well. I'll deal. Like always. So what that I'm out of Hugh's posse. Is it your fault? Not in the least. I made these choices, and I'm happy with them. If my mom doesn't understand, I'll explain it to her. And if she still doesn't? I'll deal with that then."

Dean sighed. "How is everything so black and white for you?"

"It's not. I just don't let the little shit get me down. I'm in control of how I feel, and how what other people do makes me feel. You are, too."

"I dunno, I still don't want you to tell your family," Dean said, sounding defeated.

Ben shrugged. "Noted. I do care how you feel, Dean, don't think I don't, but I'm not gonna hide from this, and you shouldn't either."

Dean pushed him away and rolled onto his back, then laced his fingers through Ben's. "Still, you're mad at me, so why the awesome sex?"

Ben snorted. "You've never heard of make-up sex?"

"We haven't exactly made up," Dean pouted.

Ben shrugged. "Well, I was mad, then I understood something and I wasn't. Oh, and you're hot when you're upset. Like, super sexy. Your cheeks get these little red mmhmmmphmm..."

Dean cut him off, muffling his words with a hand over his mouth. "Shut up! Lalala!"

Ben kissed his fingers, then licked between them until Dean pulled them away. "Still. I dunno. I just wanted to feel you, I guess. Do we need to have a reason to have hot sex?"

"Of course not," Dean said, sounding exasperated. "I just, I mean..."

"Spend the night?" he asked eventually.

Dean sighed. "Can't. Gotta work tomorrow. Unlike someone I know, I'm not off the rest of the week."

He chuckled, then rolled over and spooned Dean's side. "Fine. Stay for a little while?"

Dean twisted his head and kissed Ben on the nose. "Sure."