Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this feels so good," Dean moaned. "I haven't showered in days, I felt so gross."

"I'm sure," Ben agreed. He hooked the shower curtain with his finger and peeked inside and was rewarded with a really nice view of Dean's tight ass as water cascaded around and between his cheeks.

"On the topic of personal items... Did you wanna stay here for a few days? Over Christmas break? Or did you already have gay agenda plans?"

Dean snorted loudly as he washed his hair. "Gay agenda plans?"

Ben nodded, though he couldn't see him. "Yeah, like on Thanksgiving."

"No plans, but there is an event at the club of course, there always is during any family holiday. I wasn't planning on going this year, though. I mean, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to spend that time together, too. Since, you know, your family stuff."

Ben swallowed hard, completely trashing Aisha's suggestion to maybe not just jump in feet first. "Move in with me Dean. When your lease is up. I mean, at least think about it."

Dean froze, his hands mid-stroke washing soap out of his hair. "What now?"

"I want you to move in with me when your lease is up. I have extra rooms, and more than one toilet, and, um, I want you to, I wanna live with you. I wanna wake up next to you, or if you want your own room that's cool, I don' t know how gay co-habilitating works, but like, I wanna know you're here when I go to bed, and when I get up in the morning."

Dean resumed washing, but he looked shaky and said nothing. Ben let the curtain go, already regretting not following Aisha's advice.

"Sorry, that was too soon, Aisha told me not to ask you now, said it was too soon-"

"Stop talking about her, yea? Who gives a shit what she says," Dean barked.

"She's really not as bad as you make her out to be." Dean shot him a look and he cringed. "Yeah. Sure." Steam filled the room quickly, making Ben feel way too hot, but he wasn't going to leave just yet.

"You want me to live with you? For real?"

He stood up and grabbed a towel out of the cupboard on the other wall. "Yeah." He didn't know what else to say. Dean turned the water off and slid open the shower curtain, his skin pink, a sign of how hot the water must have been. He handed the towel to Dean.

Dean ran the towel through his hair and dried his face, then dragged it over his body. Ben's eyes caught on the his old dogtags around Dean's neck. His eyes traveled Dean's body, he couldn't look away, especially when he saw Dean's enticing member pointing right at him. "The way you look at me, Ben. Like you want me."

"I do," Ben agreed, falling to his knees. He didn't even care that the rug was wet from his shower before, and now Dean's. He latched onto Dean's thighs, then leaned in and caught Dean's shaft between his lips.

"Fuck, Ben," Dean moaned.

"You like it when I do that?" Ben asked, leaning back to meet Dean's eyes.

"Hmm, I dunno," Dean said, a gleam in his eyes. "Do it more, I don't think I have enough evidence to make a decision."

Ben smiled, then sucked Dean's cock down again. He got a little farther than halfway before he couldn't go any deeper, so he bit down gently and sucked. Dean swooned, then caught himself on the sink.

"Love it," Dean whispered. Ben looked up as Dean pulled him off his dick, cupping his face between his palms. "Love you, Ben. Stand up please."

The dog tag shined, still wet, water droplets clinging to the word Bitch engraved into it. He traced it once he was standing, drawing Dean's attention to it. "Sorry I took it, I didn't mean to."

"I know," Dean agreed, kissing him once chastely on the lips. "Do you mind if I wear it?"

"Have you been wearing it lately?"

Dean's rosy cheeks almost glowed. "Um, kinda."

"Why?"

Dean sucked on his bottom lip. "I wanted to feel closer to you."

Ben nodded. "You wanna go back to bed?"

"We just got up," Dean noted.

"I wasn't planning on sleeping." Ben leaned in and kissed Dean, then broke out of his arms and made his escape through the bathroom door.

"Shit, it's so cold out there!" he heard Dean complain as he shut the door. "On second thought I think I'll just stay in here."

"I have blankets, wimp," Ben called to his closed bathroom door. "And, now I'm all naked under them. Let me just find my plug so I can start playing with myself."

The door burst open and Dean sped towards him, towel wrapped around his waist. "No, my job! Playing with your ass is my job!"

Ben chuckled and climbed under the blanket. "Well, then get over here and do your job. I wanna be thoroughly fucked, and I haven't been in over a week."

"Fuuuuuck," Dean moaned, throwing his towel aside as he dove under the covers. His skin was still shower-hot. "Hey, you're not naked! You're wearing shorts!"

He chuckled. "I thought you liked taking them off. I didn't wanna ruin it for you."

Dean disappeared under the covers and his shorts were sliding down his legs. His dick was in Dean's mouth the next second. He moaned and Dean laughed.

"Hold up, I didn't actually get the lube or the plugs." Dean sucked harder and he writhed. "Dean," he whined. "I want you, I need to get ready."

Dean bit down medium hard and he squeaked, his eyes rolling back at how awesome Dean was at manipulating his dick. He pulled back, pushing the covers up as he sat back. "Where's your stuff?"

"I'll get it," Ben said, pushing Dean off him. Dean grabbed him and rolled them, efficiently mounting him. "Fuck, Dean. Fuck me now, I want you so much."

Dean chuckled, then fell onto his body, catching his mouth in a kiss. Dean had brushed his teeth, he tasted sweet and minty. "I'm gonna fuck you so good," Dean whispered between kisses, his tongue darting in and out of Ben's mouth, teasing him without letting the kiss get too deep. "Get your stuff."

Ben crawled out of bed and crept over to the dresser. He moved his underwear and pulled out a plug set identical to the one Dean had for him at his house, and a bottle of Boy Butter lube.

"Boy Butter?" Dean asked as Ben handed him the items.

Ben blushed. "Um, the guy at the porn store said it was the best for anal sex, although he was talking about how much my 'girlfriend' was gonna like it. I didn't correct him."

"Oh, no, it's good stuff. Expensive. Did you use it yet?"

Ben shook his head. "Not yet."

Dean nodded and Ben felt a rush of pleasure that he'd pleased Dean. "Good. Get your sexy ass over here, hands and knees, bitch."

"Yes Sir," Ben agreed, moving quickly to assume the position.

"God, bitch, your hole is so perfect." Dean's hands gripped his cheeks and pulled him wide. "So fuckable." Ben felt Dean's hot breath on his bud and shivered. For some reason he wasn't expecting it when Dean's tongue traced his flesh there, he gasped in surprise. Dean chuckled, sending another flush of pleasure through his body.

Ben wriggled as Dean licked the skin around his asshole, Dean's hands holding him firmly in place. "Fuck, Dean," he moaned, trying, and failing, to still his hips. Dean gave him a quick nip on the tender flesh of his left cheek and he whined, but it worked to still his hips.

"Good boy," Dean praised, then licked hard against his tight bud. "Beg me to eat your ass, Bitch." He licked again, his hands flexing with anticipation on Ben's cheeks.

"Please, sir," he said, trying his best to not start wriggling again. "Eat, ah, please." He swallowed down his embarrassment as much as he could. "Please eat my ass, Sir."

Dean dove in, pushing his tongue through the ring of muscle all at once. Ben moaned too loud, he was glad they were at his house and not at Dean's apartment where he had to be quieter or the neighbors would hear him. Dean's fingers stretched his ass wide as he began to lick and suck at Ben's most intimate of places.

"Sir," he moaned, his hips moving in uncontrollably small motions in time to Dean's tongue. "Is it okay if I'm loud today?"

"Mmm-hmm," Dean hummed into his ass. Ben moaned again, the bassy vibration of Dean's approval making him warm all over. Dean thrust his tongue deeper, then slid his hands down. Ben whined when Dean's right hand left his ass, then moaned when Dean's tongue receded and a slippery finger easily breeched him.

"You open right up for me now," Dean said, sounding proud.

"You've trained my ass, Sir," Ben agreed.

Dean slipped a second finger inside, surprising Ben when he realized it was his left pointer finger. Dean worked them in and out a few times, coaxing Ben's ring to relax, then pulled apart, stretching him open. "I can see inside you, Ben," he purred a second before his tongue delved into his depths, his ass still held open from either side.

"Sir, so good, Sir!" Ben moaned. "Please, eat my ass more!"

Dean growled his approval, then didn some mind-blowing things with his tongue and teeth and fingers that Ben's mind couldn't reconstruct. He felt himself relaxing, felt his asshole opening for Dean, slowly like a flower blooming. He had no idea how long Dean worked his ass with his fingers and tongue, time never worked right when Dean paid him any type of attention.

He whined when Dean pulled his face away, his fingers still deep inside his hole. It felt cold and he realized he was gaping. He whined and wriggled, but Dean's fingers held him exactly where he wanted. "God, I love seeing you gape. I wanna eat my cum out of your ass, Ben."

Ben moaned again, pressing his hips back. "Yessss," he hissed. "Cum in my ass, Dean. Sir. I need to be fucked." Dean held him still and he whined. "Please, Sir! Breed me! Breed your bitch, please."

"You're not ready, bitch," Dean said.

"I feel so open," he whined.

"You're open, but not enough to be bred yet," Dean said. "I'm gonna put the biggest plug in you, I want you over my lap." Ben went to move, but Dean's fingers were still hooked in his assole, stopping him from obeying. "You're so eager."

"I love your cock, Sir," Ben said, feeling super subservient. "I love being bred."

"My straight boy bitch loves being bred? Loves a hard, gay cock in his ass?"

He hummed. "I love your hard gay cock in my ass, Sir," he agreed. "I need your cum, Sir. Please. I'm begging you, no toys, fuck me. I want you now, Sir."

Dean's fingers disappeared and Ben fell forward before he caught himself. "I love how much you want me. Like, how much you really want this, not just to make me happy. You really-"

He swung around and caught Dean's mouth, kissing him hard. "Get over it. I'm gay, Dean. I love being fucked. I love it when you fuck me." He tried to convey the truth of the statement in his kiss. Dean's hand cupped his cheek as he kissed him back.

Too soon Dean pulled away. "On my lap, bitch," Dean commanded.

"Yes Sir," he said, throwing himself over Dean's lap, Dean's cock pressing into his hip.

"Fuck, Ben," Dean moaned. Dean moved above him, then he felt the kiss of the black rubber plug against his pucker. "Relax."

He moaned as Dean rolled and rocked the larger plug against his hole. He knew he wasn't ready, not with how slow Dean had to go to get him open enough for the plug to insert. Dean pushed it in until right before it hurt too much, then rolled it around in place to stretch him before pulling it back out again. All the while, Dean's other hand was rubbing his left ass cheek.

"One day I wanna spank you, Ben. Is that, one day, maybe? Could we?" Dean asked. He sounded weird, kinda high, and it made Ben melt that his body could make Dean sound this aroused. Dean's hips were rocking in time with the plug, pushing his silky rod into Ben's hip.

"Mmm-hmm," Ben hummed, focusing on relaxing to the pulse of the plug. Dean pushed a little harder and there was a mild burn, then the plug popped into place. He gasped and Dean chuckled.

"I've never seen an ass as sexy as yours is when plugged," Dean praised. Ben flushed, then pushed his ass up for Dean's personal use. "Good boy. You good?" Dean asked, a flash of fragility crossing his face quickly. It disappeared just as fast, but he didn't like it when Dean looked fragile, he wanted Sir to fuck him hard.

"Green. Sir, my ass is sooo hungry for your hard cock."

Dean pushed him up and twisted his body, then sucked hard, engulfing Ben's swollen, aching member in his mouth. Dean sucked so hard he could feel his blood being pulled into his dick. Fingers found the base of the plug and began tapping on it, the feeling echoing inside him. He watched Dean suck him down, was too large to fit in Dean's mouth all at once unless he was deepthroating, which he wasn't. The look of joy on Dean's face as he licked and sucked Ben's cock was too much.

"Sir, fuck me, I need you now. Please, fuck your straight boy's ass. Please!"

Dean pulled away, a thin strand of spit or precum, he didn't know which, still connecting Dean's lips to his aching dick. "How can I deny you when you ask so nicely? How do you want it? You want on my lap?"

He wanted Dean to fuck him hard, he wanted Dean to mount him and use him as he saw fit. He rolled onto his hands and knees, then pushed his ass out in Dean's direction. "Sir," he begged. "Please."

Dean growled, one hand gripping Ben's left cheek as he rocked the plug out of Ben's ass. "Fuck, bitch," Dean purred. "You know I can't deny you."

"Sir," he begged when the plug popped free. Dean's cock was lined up with his gaping hole the second the warm rubber toy was gone. He slid in easier than he'd ever done before, and well before it usually happened, Dean was buried to the base of his shaft.

"Fuck Ben, your ass feels so good. It's sucking me inside you, like your body is begging for my cum," Dean moaned.

"Yesss," he hissed. "Fuck you feel good, Dean. It doesn't hurt at all, feels so good. You've trained my ass to crave your cock, Sir."

Dean held himself still, then grabbed Ben's hips and held them still when he tried to ride Dean's shaft. "Too close," Dean whispered. "Give me a minute. Hearing you say all that got me so fucking close, how tight you are around my dick." Dean's chest fell to Ben's back, one of his arms wrapping around Ben's chest in a way that made him feel incredibly loved, and also like he was being mated at the same time.

Ben also loved how his old dog tag felt on his back, shifting with Dean's every breath. It made him so hot, thinking about how it would feel bouncing off his back with every thrust when Dean started fucking him for real.

Dean's other hand closed over his dick and began milking him from behind. "Dean," he moaned as Dean began kissing his neck possessively. "Fuck, I love this Dean. Love you, love this, feels so good, so good." He couldn't stop his hips from rocking in time to Dean's hand, moving his ass over Dean's cock.

"Ben," Dean growled. "I'm too close."

"Fuck me, Sir. Breed me, I need your cum," he begged, pushed past any reasonable thinking with the way that Dean was mounting and milking him.

Dean bit his neck hard and he whined. "God, you tighten up something fierce when I bite you," Dean praised, his hand stalling.

"Bite me again, please, Sir," Ben begged.

Dean bit him again, right at the base of his neck, hard enough that he was writhing from the pain and pleasure of it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned, suddenly too close to his own orgasm. Dean released him and pulled back slowly, then sank just as slowly back into his ass.

After four times Ben realized Dean wasn't going to lose control, and he wanted Dean to lose control. "Fuck me, Dean. Fuck me how you wanna fuck me, stop holding back."

"Ben," Dean whined, sinking slowly inside him again. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"Fuck me hard, Sir, please. I'll tell you if it's too much!"

Dean hesitated for a minute, then sank deep again. "Promise me."

"I promise Dean. I'll tell you if I don't like it."

Dean leaned down and bit his shoulder, then when he released it pulled back out until just the very tip of him was inside Ben's ass. "Ben," Dean moaned just before he started fucking him for real. Dean's hips started out slow but his pace quickened on each one, short, shallow thrusts. "I won't last," Dean warned.

"Then fuck me hard," Ben demanded. "Fuck me hard, Dean! Harder!"

Dean pulled back, then stabbed himself inside Ben's ass. Ben howled his pleasure as Dean's cock found his prostate in just the right way. "Ben," Dean moaned.

"Harder dammit!"

He knew the second Dean gave in, it felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. Dean fucked him hard and deep, and somehow fast at the same time, like a jackhammer. He loved how it felt to be mounted by Dean, to be claimed by Dean.

"Gonna cum inside you, bitch. Breed you as deep as I can," Dean whispered into his ear.

Ben was moving his hips in time to Dean's fucking, but the thought of Dean's cum as deep inside him as Dean could thrust pushed him over the edge. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," he begged. "Coming, fuck, I'm coming Dean!"

Dean moaned and fucked him as deep as he could. "That's right, bitch, cum on my cock. Fuck, coming inside you. Ben, fuck."

Dean rocked him hard, his last few thrusts so deep and hard that they stung, but in the best way. "Ben," he moaned as his hips slowed. He shoved himself deep, then held Ben so that he could stay planted longer.

It took a bit for Ben to come back online, his orgasm had never felt like that before. Dean slumped and pulled him down to the bed, still buried inside. "Fuck, Dean," he whispered, his throat raspy. "I've never come like that before."

"Is that good?"

"The fucking best," Ben agreed. "You were right."

Dean began peppering his neck with tiny kisses, brushing his lips over Ben's bite-sore skin. "About what?"

"That it gets easier."

Dean kissed his shoulders and neck until he was too soft and slipped out of Ben's ass. A flush of Dean's cum followed his dick out and Ben shifted, both enjoying the fact that Dean's cum was leaking from him, and also uncomfortable with a sloppy, gaping asshole.

"Hey, I wanna go get cleaned up, okay?" he asked, not making any moves to leave.

"Yeah, sure," Dean said, sounding deeply satisfied. "How'd I get this lucky, Ben?"

Ben rolled out of bed and shrugged as he made his way, carefully so no cum got on the carpet, to the bathroom. "Not sure it has anything to do with luck. You're just an awesome human being."

He didn't have to look to know Dean's rosy cheeks were on full display, but he did anyway, mostly because he loved how they looked on his adorable boyfriend. He smiled when Dean caught him looking and flushed harder.

"Are you serious? About what you asked me earlier?" Dean asked when he came back. He slipped under the blanket and cuddled into Dean's side.

"About what? Moving in with me?"

Dean flushed again. Ben kissed the closest of his rosy cheeks. "Um, yeah."

"Dead serious," Ben agreed, breathing in the smell of Dean's sex-fresh sweat.

"No one's ever asked me to move in with them before," Dean admitted. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure!" he exclaimed, then kissed the bottom of Dean's chin. It was scratchy after days of not shaving. "Having you in bed with me, it makes me feel so lonely when you aren't here. I hate my bed when it's empty. I mean, I have a room if you wanted a separate room, but just knowing you were close-"

Dean dipped his head down and caught Ben's mouth. "I'm afraid, I'm not gonna lie. But," he said, putting a finger to Ben's lips before he could interject. "But, I'll consider it seriously. It means a lot to me that you even asked. That you want me to. I just need to think about the logistics and stuff."

"You mean overthink it," Ben noted, one eyebrow raised, but from his position he doubted Ben could see it.

"Yea, probably that, too." Dean snorted and he chuckled. "God, I love you, Ben."

"Love you, too, Dean." The look Dean gave him back filled his heart and melting any residual anger he may have had. "You are really awesome, you know."