All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 18'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I turned back on the cookies on my web browser to say this. I fucking loved this series. It was so heartfelt and sweet and sexy. You did such an amazing job! Thanks!

The new one with Aisha is off to a great start too!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Who doesn’t love a Penny Dreadful? I’ll miss these guys but they’ll live on in my favorites. Hot sex started it and hot sex finished it. Without a doubt Five Stars, every chapter, start to finish. Thank you Penny!

MarzLiteroticaMarzLiteroticaover 1 year ago

This is amazing. This whole series is amazing. It's amazing and I need more and you should do one more chapter with Ben being dominant cause holy fuck that was hot. Everything about this series is hot. I love it. Definitely in my top two faves on the whole site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a talent that you shared with all of us.

Please, more…

bossam52bossam526 months ago

Totally awesome and erotic story. So real to life.

Would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories