Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to talk to him again. It is absolutely not because I don't trust you, it's because I don't trust him to treat you how you deserve. I will support you in whatever you decide, and I will be here for you no matter how it goes, but for the record, I don't want you to talk to him again. Block his number. Give me your phone and I'll do it. Wait, still give me your phone, but then tell me how to block someone's number, because I don't actually know how."

Dean watched him for a minute. "You really do love me."

Ben rolled his eyes. "We have this conversation a lot. Duh. What gave it away, asking you to move in with me, giving you my anal virginity, sucking your dick at work-"

"Ben!" Dean exclaimed, pushing his hand over Ben's mouth. His rosy cheeks were working on Ben's lower half, just the start of something, but if he kept this up... Dean started laughing, small chuckles at first, but soon enough it was out of control, full body laughter.

"Dean?"

"Fuck, I love you, I love you." Dean crushed Ben in his arms and hugged him hard. Ben thought he might be crying again, or maybe he was just laughing, he wasn't sure. Either way, he just let it be as he hugged Dean back. "I love you Ben."

"What am I gonna do with you?" Ben mused, holding Dean tight.

Dean shrugged. "Whatever you want."

Ben smiled, then kissed Dean on his scratchy cheek. "You're still scruffy."

Dean snorted. "I guess I need to shave, since I'm all scratchy. I like to shave in the shower, so I'll do that, but, ah, I'm not the only one who needs a shower. You stink."

Ben stepped back and lifted his arm to sniff his armpit. "Yeah, guess I do. Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't apologize for smelling like sweat, please," Dean requested. "I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to be silly."

"I don't want you to think I smell bad."

"You don't. Just sweaty is all." Dean's cheeks were extra rosy, and he had to send stern words to his dick to stay calm.

"Oh. Well, I can fix that. Should I go now?"

"Wanna shower together?"

Ben frowned. "You're evil, you know that? You know I do, and you also know there's no way we are both fitting in there comfortably. You're teasing me again."

Dean stood up and caught Ben, then pulled him into another hug. "You like it."

"I do," he admitted, then leaned up and kissed Dean on the lips. "But I also wanna shower with you."

"I can hang out in the bathroom," Dean suggested.

"Sure, I mean, if you want."

Dean sniffed. "I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to." Ben didn't have a retort so he just shrugged and headed to his room to grab after shower clothes. Dean followed him silently, then shut the bathroom door behind them.

Ben adjusted the water and stripped quickly, his now-dry sweat soaked clothing feeling itchy. Dean put the lid down, then sat on the toilet, his phone back in his hands. Ben shrugged and stepped into the shower.

"So, do you want me to take off tomorrow and help you move?" he tried again, already knowing the answer, but feeling the need to help in some way.

"No," Dean said, his tone firm, but not mean. "Go to work. I'm, I need this. Like, I need to do this alone. For, like, closure or some shit."

Ben sighed as he scrubbed himself clean. "I just wanna help."

"You are," Dean insisted. "I just need to work through this shit, and knowing you're here, at the end of it all, waiting for me like a fucking pot of gold under a shit-rainbow, it's driving me to get this done so I can get there. So I can come home to you."

Ben bit his lip as an intense case of the feels rocked him to his core. "Thanks."

"I'm, ah. Like, I know I hinted at it, but I'm not in a good place, like, I don't wanna do, um, like, stuff tonight."

Ben nodded, then realized Dean couldn't see him. "Of course, you've got a lot going on right now, of course you're not feeling it."

"But, don't you, you seemed like you wanted-"

He sighed. "Dean, of course I do, but I also care about you. I wanna take care of you, you're not, that's not the only reason I love you."

Dean sniffled, perhaps crying again. Ben pretended not to hear it and splashed the water a little more than necessary. Eventually he turned the water off and reached out for a towel, then wrapped it around his torso before pulling open the curtain.

He'd been right, Dean had been crying, he rushed to wipe tears away from the corners of his eyes as Ben stepped out of the shower. "Hey, anything I can do?"

Dean shook his head, then sniffled and wiped his eyes again. "Nah, no. I'm good. I'm, it's almost done, yea?"

Ben nodded. "Yeah."

"Can we, would you..."

Ben tried to be patient, but his post workout exhaustion suddenly caught up with him. "Let's go to the bedroom so I can get dressed, I'm suddenly dead tired. Come on."

He grabbed the other towel and began drying his hair and face, then left the bathroom, the cooler air instantly prickling his skin with goosebumps. Dean followed him quietly.

"I'm pretty ready to hit the hay, since I gotta work in the morning," he said, trying to be playful, but it still made Dean flinch. "Sorry, I just meant I'm tired. Let me get dressed and brush my teeth, then maybe we can cuddle or something, if you wanted. I get it if you don't-"

"No, I do, I, um, I wanted to see if you'd hold me. It sounds super gay, and I couldn't come up with a way to not have it sound gay."

Ben snorted a laugh as he pulled a pair of boxers out of the dresser and put them on. "Well, it's a good thing we're gay then, isn't it?"

He could almost feel Dean roll his eyes. "You're not gay."

Ben shrugged and pulled a shirt over his head. "You ready for your super gay cuddling?" He looked back and caught Dean sucking on his bottom lip, the hints of a smile at the corners of his lips.

"Yeah," he said, beating Ben into bed. He slipped between the covers and pulled them up to his neck, making a cocoon.

"How'm I supposed to cuddle you when you've already stolen all the blankets?"

"We don't share blankets anyway," Dean complained from inside his quilted shell.

"The secret to a happy relationship," Ben confirmed, then yanked the bottom of the quilt into the air and rolled under it before Dean could get away. "Found you." He kissed the back of Dean's neck, then snuggled up to Dean, curling his body around Dean's longer frame. "Love you, Dean."

"Love you, too, Ben," he whispered back, pulling Ben closer. "I needed this, I can't tell you how much."

They lay in bed like that, talking about nothing in particular until Ben dozed off and Dean pushed him back to his side of the bed. He did his best not to wake Dean in the morning, which wasn't hard, Dean was not a morning person. He got a series of texts from Metri of Dean and another man, Ben assumed it was Metri's boyfriend, loading boxes and trash bags full of clothes into the back of a pickup truck.

While he was annoyed that Dean hadn't sent them, he was happy to see the progress Dean was making, and it looked like he was having fun. At least, as much fun as anyone can have while moving. He finally got a text from Dean about twenty minutes before the end of his shift, a picture of a bare apartment living room with slightly stained carpeting and off-white walls. 'Done' was all the text he got, but it filled him with a trill of excitement.

He called Dean the minute he got into his car, he couldn't help himself. "You're all moved in?"

"Hey Ben," Dean said, then cleared his throat. "I wouldn't say that. I'm all moved out, turned in my keys ten minutes ago."

"Fuck yeah," Ben said, a huge smile on his face. "We should celebrate."

"Sure. Um, hey, did, um..." Dean cleared his throat again. "Do you have plans tonight?"

"With you," Ben said. "Nothing official on the books. Why? What'd you have in mind?"

"Your suit is finished," Dean said, dropping his voice lower. "I thought, um. We could pick it up?"

"My suit is finished? Shit, I forgot all about that. Yeah, we can go get it tonight, if you're up for it."

Dean cleared his throat again. "I'm up for it. See you when you get home?"

Ben's smile grew even wider. "See you when I get home," he agreed.

He picked up Dean and they went to pick up his suit, the car ride oddly silent. Dean was acting nervous again, and he hoped he hadn't fucked anything up. Dean fidgeted the whole ride, then rushed Ben into the store and handed him over to a middle aged woman with shocking cotton candy pink hair, who then pushed him into a changing room with his new suit.

Dean slid a pair of dress shoes and socks under the door. "Put these on, too," he directed in his no-nonsense voice.

Ben did, then suited up and frowned at himself in the mirror. He looked way too fancy, and instantly knew that Dean had spent a lot of money on this suit. He felt bad for a moment, but when he opened the door it disappeared with the hungry look on Dean's face.

"Fuck, Ben," Dean said, stepping closer. He adjusted his lapel, then stood back again, his eyes traveling the lines of his body. "You clean up well."

"Thanks?"

"Does anything need adjusted?"

Ben shook his head. "No, it feels good. This's too fancy, Dean."

"Shut up, Ben," Dean snapped. "If you're good then we can go, grab your other clothes."

"Wait, I'm leaving like this? What about the shoes?"

"It's all already paid for, we can go."

The woman with the pink cotton candy hair buzzed her way over. "Oh my, young man, you're just a tall drink of water in the desert in that suit. That charcoal color really brings out your eyes. Do you need anything adjusted? How's it feel?"

Dean frowned, then hid it behind a customer service smile. Ben couldn't help the peek of a smile as he watched Dean's jealousy blossom, he couldn't hide those rosy cheeks of his. "Everything feels great. I'm actually gonna wear it out. Do we need to do anything else?"

"You are?" Ben nodded. "Oh, well, that's fine. Let me get you a garment bag, you can put your other clothes in there. You want something to keep it hanging nice and safe in your closet when you're not wearing it." She headed towards the register and they followed her, surprising her when she turned around with the garment bag in hand. "Oh my. Here you go. Don't hesitate to come back and get it adjusted if you need, or to pick out another one, since you wear a suit so well..."

Dean grabbed his hand and pulled him from the store, his rosy cheeks moving to his ears.

"You okay?" he asked once they were outside, Dean's hand still on his forearm.

Dean pulled away quickly. "Yeah, I'm good. Yeah. Let's, um, go home?"

Ben nodded, then reached for Dean's hand. Dean pulled his hand away and Ben pouted, but didn't press the issue with how flustered Dean currently was.

Dean drove them home and he tried his best to not get the suit wrinkled before they even got there. He glanced over and couldn't miss Dean's tent, then couldn't pull his eyes away for a few seconds. Dean really had him trained, he realized, as he began salivating. That Dean hadn't had him change yet, he had an idea of exactly what they were doing the second they got in the door.

"You look fucking amazing," Dean said softly. "Thanks for humoring me like this."

"Humoring you?"

"My, ah, fetish," Dean said, his volume dropping even lower. "The suit."

"I'm hardly humoring you. I really like the way you look at me in a suit. The way you get all jealous, like with the store lady."

"I didn't-"

"No?"

Dean sighed. "I did."

"I know, and it's hot. No one's ever looked at me the way you do. It makes me feel sexy."

"You are sexy."

"I'm glad you think so," Ben dismissed. "So, do we have any other plans for tonight? Any other stops to hit before we head home."

Dean whined before he caught himself. "I need you, Ben."

"I know." He reached over and put his hand on Dean's thigh, making him jump. "Hey, I was just teasing."

"Okay. I mean, I know. But, yea."

He kept his hand on Dean's thigh until they got home. He barely got in the door before Dean slammed it shut, then pressed him against the back of it, smothering him with a passionate kiss. Ben moaned, returning the kiss as he pulled Dean closer by his hips. "Let's take our coats and shoes off, eh?"

Dean stepped back, his whole face red all the way to his ears. "Yea, okay, yea. Sure."

They moved into the house, leaving their coats hanging and their snow covered shoes to melt clean. "Come on, Dean." Ben led them back to the bedroom, Dean following close on his heels. His bedroom door slammed shut next, and he found himself pinned to it again, Dean's lips trailing kisses down his neck. Ben turned his head and caught his mouth, initiating a kiss that would've made him swoon if he hadn't been pressed against the door by Dean's body weight.

"I've never been kissed the way you kiss me," Ben noted as he tried to catch his breath. His lips felt puffy and he licked them, Dean's eyes locking on the motion. "I like it."

Dean leaned in again and caught him, kissing him hard, forcing himself into Ben's mouth. A few seconds later he pushed back, taking in Ben in the suit. "So fucking sexy," Dean muttered between breathless kisses. "I want you to make me blow you and swallow your cum, Ben."

"I thought I was the submissive," he said, squeezing Dean's ass.

"This's different. This... I like..." He sighed, then tried to pull away, but Ben held on tight. "I, um... I like both, um. With a suit. Like, I wanna cream you, I wanna fuck you so hard you cry, but I also, um. Like, um. I want to blow you, and I want you to be in charge. The boss."

It fell into place in Ben's mind, he understood, or at least understood enough. "You wanna suck my dick?" Dean nodded, avoiding eye contact. Ben cleared his throat and Dean flinched. "I asked if you wanted to suck my dick, Dean."

"Yeah," Dean muttered, still avoiding eye contact.

Ben wasn't sure how hard to push Dean, so he didn't correct the eye contact thing. "Maybe if you ask me nicely..."

Dean whined. "Please, Ben, may I suck your cock?"

Ben released Dean's ass and pushed him back, then placed a hand on his shoulder and pushed down. Dean folded up until he was on his knees. "Help yourself," he said, leaning back against the door, forcing himself to ignore the nearly overwhelming need to take himself out. He was going to let Dean do it.

Dean leaned in and kissed Ben through his pants, palming the shape of him. "I'm rushing this again."

"Dean, we own this suit now. There's no such thing as rushing."

"Fuck," Dean moaned, then gracefully broke into his trousers. His dick was freed in record time, but Dean hesitated.

He stared into Dean's eyes, looking up at him with an intensity that may have scared him before, but drove him insane with need now. "Suck it," he demanded.

Dean moaned, his eyes rolling back for a second as Ben's fingers teased their way into his hair. He pulled Dean forward, his tip leaving a trail of precum in its wake on Dean's cheek. "Suck it," he whispered again. "Suck my cock, Dean."

Dean opened his mouth and took Ben deep, his eyes locked on Ben's again. It felt too good, and had been too many days since they'd last had sex, he wasn't going to last, and he wanted to last. He wanted this to be everything Dean had wanted and more, and here he was, almost nutting the second Dean had in him his mouth.

"Hold up," he grunted, stopping Dean's by fisting his hair and pulling back. "I'm gonna cum already, I need a minute."

"Fuck my face, Ben. Cum, fuck my face, please," Dean whispered. "I need it now."

"Dean," he whined. Dean moaned and struggled against his hold, so he gave in. He pulled Dean forward, his silky mouth sucking him down. He wasn't going to let Dean be in control, not now. Dean needed him, needed him to do this, to control this part of their play. He held Dean halfway down his shaft by his hair, micro-thrusting his hips, rocking himself a little deeper each time.

The way Dean was looking at him was drawing him even closer to his impending climax, even with him trying to hold back. After a second of deliberation, he decided to give Dean what he wanted. He pulled Dean's head back, then drew him down his cock again, thrusting forward at the same time. Dean gagged a little and whined and Ben pulled his hand away quickly, worried he'd pushed too far.

Or, at least he tried to, but Dean caught his hand lighting quick and pushed it back into his hair, begging him with his eyes to continue. "Fuck, Dean," Ben moaned. "You're so fucking hot, choking on my dick like that."

Dean moaned and tried to suck him deeper, but Ben held him back. "Are you ready for my cum? I'm gonna cum down your throat and you're gonna take it all, yea?"

Dean nodded as best he could with his hair fisted between Ben's fingers. He looked so eager, so needy, it did Ben in. Ben pulled him down his rod, then began thrusting, not deep enough to make Dean gag again, but enough that he was nearly there. "Fuck, Dean. You look so good sucking my cock. I'm gonna cum, coming, coming, coming," he chanted as he fucked Dean's mouth.

His release was nice, not as intense as it usually was when they spent more time working up to it, but it was nice, and the way Dean's eyes rolled back as he swallowed Ben's cum was more than worth it. He pumped his hips a few times after he'd finished, just so he could watch Dean suck him a little longer. He relaxed his grip in Dean's hair and lifted his face so that their eyes were locked again. The traces of cum along the edges of his lips sent a spark of lust through him, even though his dick was in the process of softening.

"You look so good," Dean praised. "I wanna fuck you so bad."

"Then fuck me," Ben goaded.

"You're not ready," Dean replied, almost whining. "Fuck, Ben."

Ben pushed him back enough to slide out, then tucked himself away and walked to the bed. "You've got some work to do, then, if you want this," Ben said, smiling slyly.

"Are you being a brat?" Dean asked, wiping his mouth as he pushed himself up off the ground? "Fuck, you taste so good."

"Not me," he said, leaving the statement open for Dean to determine if he was referring to the brat, or his taste.

"Yes, on both counts," Dean said, raising one eyebrow. "Pants down, but not off. I want that ass up in the air, Bitch."

"Yes, Sir," he barked, his body moving to follow Dean's directions on its own. His pants were down and his ass raised in the air in seconds. Dean's hand landed firmly on his ass, the impact pushing his whole body forward.

"So nice," Dean praised, then pulled his cheeks apart and dove between them. His tongue on Ben's hole made him gasp, drawing a pleased hum from his boyfriend. Ben fisted the sheets as Dean licked his hole, then pushed his tongue inside.

"Sir!" he gasped, trying not to pull away. He still wasn't used to this, it felt very weird, and very naughty. "Sir!"

Dean smacked his ass, not hard, but enough to make it sting. "Be still, Bitch."

"Yes, Sir," he whispered, trying to keep his ass still as Dean fucked him with his tongue. After a few intense minutes of that Dean's finger slipped inside between licks, then two fingers. When Dean pushed a third finger in he was pushing his hips back, riding his fingers, longing Dean's cock. Strangely enough, he found himself salivating again, with a craving for Dean's rod stretching his lips wide.

"You seem ready, Bitch. You want me here?" He punctuated his statement with a thrust of his fingers deep inside Ben's hole.

"Yes, please, Sir," he begged, nearly out of mind with need. His dick throbbed, and he was surprised to find a string of precum, impossibly long, hanging from his tip.

Dean's fingers disappeared and he whined, which of course made Dean laugh. "Stay there, Bitch."

"Yes, Sir," he replied without thinking. He felt open, exposed, but he also felt sluty, still dressed in his new suit, his pants and boxers around his ankles. He looked back just as Dean yanked, pulling them off in a swift motion. Ben expected his socks to go next, but Dean left them and walked away. "Sir?"