Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

"Getting stuff," Dean barked. "Stay put, Bitch."

Ben shifted as he stretched his legs one at a time without getting off the bed. Dean returned in a second and Ben relaxed, past ready for Dean's cock.

"Bitch," Dean barked. Ben looked back, twisting to see Dean. A blue square in Dean's fingers had him swallowing hard, sexy-dread rising in his stomach. "You know what this is?"

He whined. "It's the other condom from the New Year's Eve party. The flower." He paused, then swallowed hard. "Sir."

"What did I make you do last time?"

"I had to blow you and..." his voice broke with aroused shame.

"And?"

"And made me eat your cum out of it afterwards, Sir," he whispered, hiding his face.

"Look at me, Bitch." Ben turned back to look, forcing himself to meet Dean's eyes. He couldn't hold his gaze though, it was too embarrassing. "I'm gonna fuck you with this so you don't get my cum. You don't get to feel my cock directly. This is a punishment, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," he whispered. "Please, no condom."

"Yes condom," Dean corrected, then ripped the square open and pulled out the latex sheath. He made a big deal of pulling it down his cock slowly, showing off. "I'm gonna fuck you now, bitch. Beg me to fuck you with this condom on."

"No, please, Sir, no condom!"

"Yes, condom, Bitch. Beg me to fuck you, or I won't do it at all."

Ben whined and Dean laughed his evil-sexy laugh, sending a shiver of desire through his body. "Fuck me, Sir, please."

"How, Bitch? How am I fucking you?"

"From behind, Sir. On my hands and knees. In my suit."

"With a condom."

He whined. "With a c-condom," he stuttered out. "Please, fuck me, Sir. Please fuck your bitch hard."

"Oh, I will," Dean growled, moving behind Ben so he couldn't see the sheathed cock. Dean lubed himself up, rubbing the excess lube on Ben's crack before tracking it with his cock. "I'm gonna fuck you, bitch."

"Yes, please," Ben exclaimed as Dean's head pushed through the ring of muscles. He gasped, there was only the tiniest twinge of pain as Dean sank deeper. It was almost instantly replaced with the toe curling feeling of pressure on his prostate. "Yes, Sir, you feel so good."

"You're so tight," Dean praised, sounding strained. "So fucking tight. It's a good thing I'm wearing this condom or I'd be shooting off as fast as you did."

"Sorry, Sir," he apologized, his head foggy with lust as Dean planted himself deep, then began the slow process of pulling back.

Dean smacked his ass as he pulled back. "Don't apologize for giving me what I wanted, Bitch."

"Yes, Sir," he agreed as Dean pulled out completely, then rubbed his head along his crack again before pushing back inside. "Fuck, Sir..."

"You like that? A fat cock in your straight boy hole?"

"Fuck yes, Sir. I love your fat cock stretching me wide. Fuck me, Sir. Fuck your straight boy hole."

Dean pumped his hips, stopping just before he pulled out to sink deep again. "You're ass is sucking me in, Bitch. Your body is begging for my cock." He pulled Ben back by his hips and held him close when he bottomed out, pausing for a few breaths. "I'm gonna give you what you want."

"Thank you, Sir," he gasped, surprised when Dean's hand closed around his cock. "Sir!"

"I want you to cum again," Dean growled. "I want you to cum as I fuck you, as I use your straight boy hole."

"Yes, Sir," he grunted, pushing his hips back with Dean's next thrust. "I wanna cum."

Dean fucked him, pumping his hand on Ben's cock in time to his thrusts, slow and steady. Ben's whole body was on fire with need, but his mind kept returning to the thin blue latex between him and Dean, he could feel it, could feel the separation. He wasn't sure if it was just in his mind, but it was unbearable. He wanted to feel Dean.

His next thought had his face flushing hard. He wanted to feel Dean's cum inside him. He wanted to feel it drain out, wanted to feel Dean's pleasure as it dripped down his crack. Dean's thrusts were speeding up and he knew he was almost out of time, and he couldn't come without Dean's creamy load delivered deep inside him.

He reached back, groping for Dean's cock while at the same time trying to pull his hips forward enough for it to pop from his greedy hole. "Ben?"

"Sir," he moaned, fumbling one handed with the base of Dean's cock. His ass didn't want to let go, it took everything he had to force himself off of Dean's rod. "No more." He finally found the rolled part at the base of the condom, but his fingers couldn't make purchase with all the lube slicking them. "Sir! Please."

Dean leaned back, but didn't do anything else to help. "You want my cum that bad, Bitch?"

"Please, Sir! I need it. I need you to breed your bitch. I need to feel you, need your cum inside me."

Dean hummed, a pleased sound. "If you want it, you need to do it yourself."

"Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir," he gasped, finally managing to roll the condom down a tiny bit. Once he got it started it moved more easily, and soon he was plucking the blue latex from Dean's head. "Sir," he moaned as the condom fell from his fingers. "Please, Sir."

Dean didn't say anything, he just slid himself back inside Ben's gaping hole, planting himself as deep as he could. It really did feel different, still hard but somehow softer, and warmer. Dean rotated his hips a few times, staying deep as he thrust in shallow waves. "You feel so good on my cock. Bareback is best," Dean whispered. "You're so warm inside."

"Sir, no more condoms," he begged.

Dean barked out a laugh, punctuated with another sharp smack to his ass. "I'll punish you how I see fit, Bitch."

Dean pulled back and thrust deep before Ben could answer, making him squeak in surprise. Dean laughed, then began bucking his hips a little faster. "Gonna cum inside you, make you mine. You want my cum?"

"Fuck yes, Sir," he breathed out, thrusting his hips back as best he could. Dean's hand found his cock again and he jerked him off in a matching cadence until Dean's fist tightened and he slammed himself deep.

"Coming, coming, fuck you feel so fucking good, right there, Ben. Fuck, fuck..." Dean fucked him hard, slamming his hips forward hard enough that he had to hold Ben's hips to keep him from moving forward on the bed. "Pumping you full, just like you wanted. Breeding you, Bitch, so fucking good."

Ben grabbed his cock and jerked himself, but Dean was done before he could get to the finish line himself. Dean collapsed on top of him, wrapping his arms around his torso as he micro-thrust his post-orgasm aftershocks. "Sir," he whined, jerking himself faster. He was close, but he wasn't sure if Dean was going to make him stop before he finished. It pushed him faster, but not closer, and he whined in frustration.

Dean pulled away and Ben whined as he popped free, leaving Ben wide open, ass still up in the air. His back was cold where Dean had just been, both of them covered in a light sheen of sweat. "You look so good like this, Bitch," Dean praised.

He whined. "Thank you, Sir."

"I wanna watch you cum with your ass full of my seed, Bitch. Lay on your back, I wanna watch it drain from your asshole as you cum hard."

Ben didn't hesitate, he rolled over and pulled his knees up so Dean could see his hole. A second later he could feel Dean's passion begin to drip out. Dean crouched on the floor, his face close to Ben's hole. It was maddeningly hot, Dean watching him so closely as his cum drained out, and he felt his orgasm building up quickly. Somehow it still surprised him as his cork popped and a jet of cum launched from his cockhead and landed on his chin.

"Fuck, Ben," Dean praised, his finger slipping inside Ben's hole. "Oh, you're clamping down so tight." He leaned in and thrust his tongue into Ben's ass just as his second shot fired off. Ben moaned as his hips bounced off the bed and his orgasm moved through his entire body while Dean ate him out again. It felt so good, so dirty, so perfect. Dean assaulted his ass relentlessly as he shot off a third and fourth time.

Finally Dean slowed down, then pulled back, his head between Ben's legs. He wiped his face, then crawled up Ben's body, licking up his cum on the way. "You are so fucking hot."

"Fuck, Dean, I got it on the suit, shit, shit, shit-"

Dean pinned him to the bed and licked more cum off of the suit. "That's the point," he growled. "It'll clean up."

He tried to push Dean off but couldn't put any real effort into it, his whole body was jelly at this point. "Dean..." he whined.

"Hush, Ben. I wanted this, this was exactly what I wanted. You look so good right now, all undone after getting fucked."

"I don't think I've ever had sex this good," he admitted. "Like, fuck. Right? The ass stuff, it's a whole 'nother level."

Dean lay next to him on the bed as they both caught their breath. He wasn't sure who started it, but their fingers laced together in a way that made him feel fully connected to Dean on the deepest level. They lay there and Ben realized he'd never felt a peace this deeply before. Had never felt this connected to someone else, this loved, this needed, this desired.

"I'm so glad I met you," he said, squeezing Dean's hand.

Dean shifted and he was worried that Dean was going to complain and blame himself for some imagined slight that he'd done by turning Ben gay, or bi, or whatever, but Dean surprised him. "Me too," he whispered, squeezing back. "You're, like. I didn't know I needed this, needed you, until I found you, but you're what I've needed all along."

Ben smiled, then rolled on his side and gently kissed Dean. He could still taste his cum on Dean's breath, it was sexy. "Love you, Dean."

"Love you, too, Ben," he said back, then leaned in for another gentle kiss. "So much."

The moment was broken by Dean's stomach gurgling loudly. Dean flushed and Ben laughed. "Maybe we should go get something to eat?"

"Nah, I'll cook. I'd rather stay in and spend more time together. If you didn't mind, I mean."

"Sounds perfect," Ben replied, smiling with all of his heart. "It really does."

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers