Ben Takes Me Out

Story Info
I go public thanks to Ben.
4.4k words
4.73
15.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to chat with Ben. But he wasn't able to visit for a while. I began to notice a theme in our conversations. Ben kept hinting that he wanted to take me on a date. I didn't think that it was a good idea, and hinted that I didn't want to. Ben continued to drop hints that it was something that he would enjoy. He hinted at things that he would to do while on a date. Many things didn't bother me, but a few were on the kinky side. Ben slowly wore me down, and I finally agreed to a date. We chose a Saturday night, a couple weeks away. Ben said that some gifts for me would be arriving soon, and that they were for our date.

About a week later some packages did arrive. I asked Ben if I should open them? He said yes. And I should make sure everything fit. The first package was a skimpy black dress. I tried it on, and it was very skimpy! The front was low cut, and the hem went, maybe, four inches below my butt. He wants me to wear this, in public?!? I thought. I did feel sexy in it. But in public would take a lot of courage. The next package that arrived was a pair of pink five and a half inch Jimmy Choo pumps. They were incredibly sexy. I fell in love with them immediately! Then came a brunette wig. It went well past my shoulders, and seemed to be a nicer quality wig. I tried it on, and was quite happy with how I looked in it. Then came a box filled with make up. I spent lots of time working on putting it on. Now I was actually looking forward to going out. I didn't get any more packages until the Tuesday before out date. I was shocked and excited when I opened it. The first thing I took out was a black lace bra. Odd, I thought. Then I removed the next thing in the box. Ben sent me breast forms! I was very excited!! They weren't huge, thank God. A nice 34 d cup. I quickly removed my shirt, and carefully put them on. This would take some getting used to. I put on the bra, and wore them as often as I could. I needed to adjust to them by Saturday.

By the time Saturday arrived, it felt natural for me to have them on. Ben said he would pick me up at 6. I went up to get ready around 4:30. I showered, and shaved. Then I put my breast forms on, followed by the bra. I then slipped into my Wolford pantyhose, which were cleaned after the last time I wore them. Next was the wig, followed by carefully applying my make up. Then pink finger nails, to match my heels. Now for the dress. I thought hard about it. It was more than a bit revealing. I looked at it laying on my bed. I decided to put it on for Ben. I could change after he arrived. I wiggled into it. I slipped my feet into the pumps Ben sent, and looked at myself in my full length mirror. I couldn't believe that it was me in the mirror! I looked at a sexy woman in the mirror. The only flaw was a bulge. I pulled the dress up, and my pantyhose down a bit. I tucked everything away. Pulled my pantyhose back up and the dress down.

I was ready for Ben, and what ever he had in mind. I waited for Ben to arrive. I kept looking at myself. The dress showed off my cleavage. The heels made my legs look incredible. My hair was over my shoulders. I felt sexy, and more confident than I ever felt.

The doorbell rang and I walked over and opened the door. There I stood looking at a delivery man. His eyes almost came out of his head. They wandered up and down my body as he stammered in an attempt to say something.

"I need a signature, ma'am." he finally managed to get out. I signed the receipt, and he turned and started to leave.

"Do I get my package?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" he said as he turned around. He stumbled and dropped the package. He bent down to retrieve it. His eyes never left my long legs. He picked the box up and handed it to me. I noticed that he appeared to be getting rather excited. I took the box and turned around as I thanked him. I glanced over my shoulder at him. He was staring at my ass. Then he adjusted his growing dick. I smiled as I disappeared into my home. After that encounter, I felt ready for anything!

The next time the bell rang, I didn't look. There stood Ben. His eyes went wide as he looked me over. He was speechless for a few moments. He just stood there looking. I turned around for him.

"So do you like it?"

"You look... Wow!" was all he could say. I spun on a heel and walked away, swaying my hips seductively. I could feel the dress moving across my butt cheeks as I walked. It was going to be difficult trying not to have my cock get hard all night.

Ben followed me in and we had a glass of wine. His eyes never leaving me. He was amazed at how different I looked. He put his hand on my knee, and gently caressed it. As we talked it went higher and higher. It felt so good, but I didn't want things to get out of hand, yet. Right now I was ready to go out. We walked out to his car, and like a gentleman, he opened the door for me. I slid into the leather seat of his car, and then we were off. I began to feel a little nervous, and thought about telling Ben that I wasn't feel well, hoping he might turn around. But he kept saying how fantastic I looked, and how he couldn't wait for people to see me with him. As we drove down the freeway, he put his hand on my thigh. His finger tips ever so lightly brushing against my other thigh. It felt great, and was getting excited. I began to feel a wet spot growing in between my legs. I began to wish that I had put panties on. I glanced over at Ben, and saw that he seemed to be rather excited also. I could clearly see that his cock was hard, and trapped in his pant leg. It was quite the sight. I offered to adjust it for him, but he just wanted me to relax.

We finally arrived at a fancier restaurant. We parked and Ben quickly came over snd opened the car door for me. As I got out, I was quite sure that Ben got a good look at the dark stain of jizz that he caused. I stood and adjusted my dress, pulling it down, I really didn't want anything making an unexpected appearance. Ben put his arm around my waist, I took a deep breath, and in we went.

It was fairly busy, and we were told that we would have to wait for s table. We headed to the bar to wait. Which was good, because I wanted a drink to calm my nerves. I felt like everyone knew my secret, and was staring at me. The only seats open were three stools, in the middle of the bar. Ben led me over to the middle stool. I felt very self-conscious, like the entire bar was watching me. I saw a few heads turn at the sound of my heels walking by. I tried to sit down as gracefully as I could. I tugged my hem down a bit, and crossed my legs. Fortunately I did a good job with the tuck, or it could have been painful! But the bartender ended up getting a good look. He was casual about it, but I did notice that glanced down a few times. Ben and I talked, and I didn't notice a guy sit in the open stool next to me. But apparently Ben did. I missed the signals Ben was making with his eyes. I thought he was simply looking at my legs. I felt the back of a hand lightly brush my left butt cheek, and slide down my thigh. I knew it wasn't Ben, because he was on my right side, and I could see both his hands. I stiffened a bit, and pulled the hem down further on my left side. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the man on my left turn around. Then I felt his fingers brush up my thigh, hard enough to push my hem back up. Luckily for me, our table was ready. As I slid off the stool, the stranger got to see more of my ass than I wanted him to see. I quickly adjusted my hem, and walked away.

We were led to a table in a back corner. Even though the restaurant was busy, this was a quite, secluded table. I sat across from Ben. He was being a perfect gentleman so far. But I was getting horny. I stretched my legs, and found his. I began to rub my feet up and down his calves, gradually going higher on his legs. I ran my right foot all the way to his crotch, so his heavy balls rested on the top of my foot. I could feel them through his slacks. I wiggled my foot under them, feeling their weight as they slid across my foot. Ben casually reached under the table and took my foot in his hands. He lifted it up just a bit. I felt his strong hands caress my ankle. He slowly pulled my heel off my foot. Ben continued to caress my foot. His hands making their way to my toes.

I felt so good, and really turned me on. I was getting soaked in between my legs from my own cock. I could feel it twitching in my pantyhose, begging to release its load. I was afraid that I would. Especially when I felt the tip of his dick on my toes. Somehow Ben had undone his slacks, and I didn't notice. But he had his boner out, and I began to rub it with my foot. As I wiggled my toes under his large balls, the waiter appeared with our dinner. He didn't seem to notice where my foot was, so I kept going. I worked my up Bens shaft. When I got to the tip, I was rewarded with a huge amount of his jizz. It quickly soaked through my pantyhose.I slid my toes all over tip of his cock. It completely soaked my toes. Ben was pumping out so much pre-cum that it was beginning to run down the bottom of my foot. I finally had to pull my foot away, or risk walking out with his cum all over my foot when we left.

We finished our dinner and continued with our date. We walked out to his car, Ben had his arm around me. He stood in front of me and we began to kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. As we stood in a passionate kiss, Bens hands found my ass. He pulled me tight against his body. He felt so good against me. I could feel his dick grow, as he pushed it against me. He broke our kiss, and we got into his car and left. I adjusted my pantyhose as we drove. Ben wanted me make sure that they were up nice and tight. I pulled them up as far as I could. They were so tight, that they rubbed against my hole. Ben seemed to like that when I told him. Ben pulled into a movie theater parking lot. We went in and Ben got in line to get us tickets. I stood off to the side, and waited. I was attracting a bit of attention with the guys. I noticed many of them checking me out.

Some rather blatantly. The bright lights made my pantyhose really shine. The shimmer looking like guides up my long legs. I began to think about all the guys thinking about wanting me. Ben startled me when he put his arm around me, and led me to one of the theaters. We sat near the back in the nearly empty theater. Soon the lights dimmed, and the movie started. Ben placed his hand on my thigh, and slowly stroked it. I noticed a couple of guys take some seats, about three seats away from us, in the same row. I recognized them from the lobby. They couldn't take their eyes off my legs. Now they sat in the same row as us. And they were again starring at my legs. I watched as one put his hand in his pants, and made an adjustment. Ben must have noticed also, because he squeezed my thigh at the same time.

"Cross your legs for them. Tease them a bit." Ben whispered in my ear. He removed his hand so I could. I moved my left leg over my right. I was quite sure that they could hear the hiss of my pantyhose thighs rubbing together. They both paid more attention to my legs than the movie. I was pretending not to notice them. The one sitting farthest away got up and left. I started to wiggle my foot, letting my pump slip off my heel. Being pink, I was sure that the one guy left noticed. I casually glanced over, and he was looking straight at my pump as it dangled from my toes. I could see that he had a bit of a tent in his pants. I continued to dangle my show for his pleasure. His friend came back, and sat down. I noticed that he moved to my side of his friend. Now he was two seats away. He must have thought that he was slick and I wouldn't notice.

What he did notice right away, was my dangling pink pump. They both were paying no attention to the movie. But I wasn't either. Ben whispered in my ear that he was going to the restroom. As he stood, I uncrossed my legs, moved them to let him through. The two guys pulled their legs to the side for Ben. I think they were afraid to stand with hard ons. I took advantage of the situation to turn it up a notch. I stretched my legs towards them as I recrossed them. I let my pump slip off my heel again. But now my feet were much closer to them. I wanted to know how far they would go. I watched as the one closest to me crossed his legs. His foot almost hit my pump. I pretended not to notice his actions. I continued to slowly move my foot in little circles. Ever so close to his shoe, but not quite hitting it.

His timing was perfect. He adjusted himself in his seat. His foot came up as mine was at the top of a larger circle, and just starting to go down. His sneaker came up and struck my pump. It flipped off, and clattered on the floor loudly, coming to a rest under the seat in front of him. I feigned surprise, and apologized. He immediately reached down for my shoe. His face was inches from my foot. I knew he was starring right at my foot. I heard my shoe slide a bit as his hand hit it. He lowered his face a bit more, pressing it against my foot. His lips made contact with the top on my foot. I wiggled my toes against his cheek, causing him to freeze. He knew he was busted, but he seemed a bit confused by my reaction. I moved my foot a bit, slipping my toes to his lips. They were very wet as I wiggled my toes in between them, parting his lips.

He began to recover, and I felt his tongue run over the top of them, as he opened his mouth wider. He lowered his head, taking all of my toes into his moist mouth. His wet tongue pressing against my foot. He immediately began sucking my toes. His tongue licked my toes, soaking my pantyhose. His free hand took hold of my ankle, holding my foot in his mouth. His tongue danced all over my toes, as his lips closed tight around my foot, trapping my toes in his mouth. I wiggled my toes, letting his tongue explore them. Explore them he did. His tongue ran all over them for a couple of minutes. I finally hinted that he should retrieve my heel. He opened his lips, allowing all the saliva that was trapped in his mouth to run down my foot. His other hand came up with my shoe. He slipped it back on, and gave my foot one last kiss before sitting back in his seat. His buddy was wide eyed at what he just witnessed.

I hadn't noticed that Ben had returned until he whispered "That was hot!" in my ear. "Keep going." Ben pinched my ass, startling me. My left foot hit the guy who just sucked my toes on his leg. He must have taken that as a sign that I wanted him to continue. He reached down and put his hand on my calf. He began to pull my leg up towards his lap. I gave in quickly, and turned in my seat so I was sitting pretty much sideways. He moved over to the empty seat next to me. His buddy moved to the seat next to him. My legs were pulled up across his lap, with my feet in his buddy's lap. My senses were going crazy with desire. I had two guys beginning to rub my pantyhose covered legs, with my legs pressing against their hard ons!

Plus my own cock joining in and making my crotch wet. They undid their pants and pulled their dicks out. I put my feet around one cock, as the other slid between my lower thighs. I put my hand up my dress, and began to rub my own dick. My fingers slid through my pre-cum, smearing it all over. The two guys were sliding their cocks on my pantyhose, and stroking my legs. I had never been so turned on. My brain was in overload, not knowing what to enjoy the most. My shoes were pulled off, now my feet were being held against a throbbing cock. I slid a finger down to my hole, and poked it in and out a little. I was flowing so much jizz, that it was lubricating my own finger. My upper thighs were soaking wet with my own slick fluids.

The guy next to me adjusted himself. Now he was facing me, and his cock was sliding up my thighs. I could see the head as it poked out from in between my thighs. It was glistening with his pre-cum. I moved my hand away from my crotch. He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed them together tighter that I could. Now I was able to feel the veins on his pole. He began to pick up his pace and thrust harder. I knew what was about to happen.

I grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it just in time. The tip popped out from between my thighs, and a long white stream shot from it, landing on my crotch. Followed by four more long streams. The last five shots loosing power and landing on my thighs. His hot cum began to soak through my pantyhose. I could feel it run down my own cock, and start to pool around my ass.

The other guy squeezed my feet tightly around his big manhood. I pushed down on the end on his erect member with my toes. He pushed it up tight against my toes, spreading them slightly. I heard a muffled moan from him. He then flooded my toes with his hot discharge. His cum shot through my pantyhose, filling the space around my toes of my right foot. They were quickly covered with his hot, sticky cum. Wave after wave of his cum flowed around my toes, and ran down my foot. By the time he finished, the toe of my pantyhose was overflowing from him. Before I knew it, he slipped my pink pump back on. His cum squished around my toes as he finished putting my pump on. He put my other pump on, and I adjusted myself, so I was facing forward. I felt like a dirty whore, and I was loving it.

The guys got up and left. I didn't even get a thank you. I sat there, with their cum on me, and watched the last 30 minutes of the movie. Their cum soaking my ass, and right foot. My right heel felt like it was filled with cum.

As the lights came up it dawned on me that I now had to walk through the theater, and out to the car. I hoped that nobody noticed. When I stood up, I heard a faint squish, and felt warm cum forced out of my heel, and land on the top of my foot. I glanced down at my foot. Fortunately, his cum had changed to a clear liquid by now, so it looked like something had spilled on my foot. Well something did, but not what people would think if they noticed. My inner thighs had a darker look do it the wetness. But not to noticeable. I decided to be a bit slutty, and only slightly adjusted my dress. As Ben and I walked through the lobby, I felt the cool air on the bottom of my cheeks. That is when I realized that they were exposed! I quickly reached back and pulled it down. I discovered that I had quite the big, wet mess back there. I tried to keep my composure, and get outside. I was pretty sure that some people had noticed. Well nothing I could do about it now. Hopefully they enjoyed the show.

Ben drove me home, and I invited him in. We sat on the sofa, and Ben began to kiss me. His hands wandered over my body. And mine found his lap, and what was there. He was rock hard. I undid his pants and freed his hard on. My fingers lightly feeling its length. Ben had a hand under my dress, and had managed to pull my cock from between my legs. He was stroking it through my pantyhose. He had a great touch. He applied the right amount of pressure in all the right spots. I wanted to cum so bad, but Ben sensed when I was close and would ease up, not letting me. I put a leg over his, and he pulled me the rest of the way onto his lap. His big, thick cock firmly planted in between my cheeks. I began rocking on it as we continued to kiss. He felt so good against my ass. Ben put his hands on my cheeks, and spread them apart, allowing his cock to settle in even deeper.

He pushed it hard against me. Now I had to have it in me. I pulled my pantyhose down, exposing my tight hole. Then I gripped his cock and placed it in my opening. I pushed down, letting out a groan as he penetrated me. My ass was still slick from the cum earlier in the evening, so Ben was able to ease into me: He looked me in the eyes, put his hands on my waist, and thrust. I gasped as he went deep in me. He thrust again and again until he was all the way in. I did my best to fuck him as he slammed in me over and over. I could feel my own cock was getting ready to shoot a load. Ben began to moan. I knew he was getting close, as was I. I clenched my ass tightly, and that did it, for both of us. I blasted my load into the front of my pantyhose, as Ben shot his huge wad in my ass. The feeling was incredible! I get lightheaded as we came together. We both came for what seemed like forever:

12