Ben Takes Me Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally came down from my sex driven high. Ben slide out if me, leaving me feel empty, but full at the same time. Ben gently lifted me off his lap and stood me up. He slid his hands up my legs, pulling my pantyhose back up my legs: He adjusted the waistband, making them smooth and tight all over. Ben gave them an extra tug, pulling them tightly against my tender hole. He pulled my dress down, and gave my behind a pat. He stood and said that he had to get going. We walked to the door, and he gave me a long good nite kiss. I began to get excited again. Ben then left.

I poured myself a glass of wine, and went onto my porch. As I thought about the evening, I began to rub my legs. Soon I was stroking my dick and running a finger tip around my tender love hole. Bens cum was still leaking out, and I was smearing it around my ass. My other hand was lightly going up and down my stiff cock. Soon I felt the urge to reach orgasm. My cock twitched and throbbed under my fingers. I pushed a finger tip in my ass. The feeling of my pantyhose sliding in me was incredible. And too much. I came again, shooting my load in my pantyhose. I sat there, letting my cum run down my cock snd balls asI finished my wine.

Finally I went to shower, and head off to bed. As I walked through the kitchen, I saw the box that had been delivered earlier. I had forgotten about it. I opened it up, and found that it was filled with 20 pairs of high quality pantyhose! I figured that Ben must have sent it. I took them upstairs with me. I put them away for special occasions, took a shower and crawled into bed.

12