Ben the Bored Billionaire

Story Info
Bored billionaire uses his money to help the needy.
4.4k words
4.46
49.9k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben the bored billionaire

Chapter 1: Beth the waitress.

All characters are over 18 years of age. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. A big thanks to alexiskiara for the editing. I would recommend her for any of your editing needs.

Ben looked at his only bottle of beer in the fridge. It was Friday and he was off the next two days and one beer wouldn't do. Driving to the gas stations to get a 12-pack, Ben was tired of his life. A year ago, he was a happily married man and a father to a new baby girl. How quickly things can change. One day you're lying next to your wife, making plans for the weekend, and the next thing you know you walk in on her fucking your best friend.

She had been fucking him for the last year and a half. And now, you were the asshole for wanting a divorce and abandoning your newborn baby. But a paternity test that showed your 3-month old daughter wasn't even yours or his. Everyone took her side like you were standing in between true love. But after the paternity test, there was no love there anymore.

The world is a bitch. Sometimes, she cheats on you, and the judge gives her everything - the house, the cars and half the money. But Ben got out not having to pay her anything - the kid wasn't his so no child support, and she cheated on him so no alimony. After 3 months of court, the last paper was signed and filed. Now Ben was a free man, with nothing to do with her for the rest of his life.

After everything was said and done, being a free man sucks. Six months later, everyone had turned their back on Ben. Not wanting to stay there anymore he moved to a new city to start a new life. 25 years old, with no friends and living in a shitty motel looking for a new job and place.

Ben had got his 12-pack of cheap beer and walked to the counter to pay but the line was long - longer than he had ever seen it. Finally getting to the counter to pay, he asked the clerk what's with the line. The young kid standing there pointed to the power ball. It was an 800-million-dollar lottery - the biggest in history. "Fuck it. Give me $20 quick picks and a pack of smokes "

Ben got back to his motel room and quickly finished off six beers and fell asleep. The new two days went by fast. On Tuesday morning, Ben stopped by the gas station to get some smokes but quickly saw it was packed with news reporters He asked a guy standing there, "What was going on?"

"Didn't you hear? Someone bought the winning ticket from here on Friday and everyone wants to know who it was."

Ben remembered buying $20 of quick picks on Friday night. Getting back in his car, he drove back to the motel fast. After a bit of looking around, Ben found the ticket in a bag with some trash and looked up the numbers. They all matched.

Ben sat down looking at the ticket - double and triple checking the numbers. He had won the 800 million dollar power ball and was the only one.

Ben called the lottery number to see what he had to do to get his money. The next two weeks were hell for Ben. Interviews and talk shows every day, taking a million pictures. And the same question every time: what was he going to do with the money.

The first call he got after winning was from his ex-wife. She told him she loved him and missed him and asked for a second chance. Ben only had one thing to say to her, "I hope you two are happy together and don't ever call me again "

The next day he was getting sued for half the amount from his ex-wife. But it was quickly it dismissed.

All his ex-friends who had turned their back to him were now asked how he was doing and if they could borrow some money. Even his ex-best friend called him.

Ben quickly got a new phone number and a new place. No need for a job now! But Ben was sad. Here he was, with more money than he could spend in a life time, but had no one to share it with.

Ben's parents had died when he was 19 years old, and being an only child he had no brothers and sisters. Any family he had he wasn't part of. At his parent's funeral, all they cared about was what they were getting and nothing about him.

Ben was a smart man. He quickly did his research and found the best investment firm to invest his money with so that he could grow it over time and have a stable income for the rest of his life. He didn't spend money like everyone who won the lottery: going out and buying million dollar cars and houses. He bought a 1000 acres of land and build a house away from everyone.

He spent the next two years locked away for the world, so that everyone would forget about him. Ben had given half his money to the investment company. Keeping an eye on it progress, in two years, he was now sitting on over 2 billion dollars in investment and stocks. Ben was now a stock holder in some of the biggest companies in the world. He also invested 100 million in crypto currency. Ben had bought bitcoin and several others currently at a low price and now with bitcoins selling for over 60 thousand Per coin and several thousand for the others he was sitting on billons. With hundreds of million in his bank accounts, and billions in investment, Ben was set for life.

Ben spent most of the last two years transforming himself: working out and getting plastic surgery to change his appearance. No longer tall and fat, the new Ben was tall, muscular and in better health. If Ben was to walk in front of his ex-wife, she would never know it was him. Ben had his nose. chin and cheekbones done. With all the work he looked different. He didn't want to stand out in a crowd of people - he wanted to blend in.

He didn't know what he wanted to do with his life. Should he travel the world and see all the places people always talk about? What was he going to do?

Most nights, Ben would sit in front of his computer screen and watch porn to pass the time before bed. Even with all the money in the world he was alone. There was no one there to keep him company on the lonely nights. Ben missed being with a woman the most but with his money, he didn't know if girls would date him or his money. Ben thought of getting an escort or a call girl to satisfy him. But the thought of being with someone that anyone with money can have and not wanting to be with someone that hundreds of men have been with didn't sit well with him.

One night, Ben come across a new video that he never saw before that caught his interest. Quickly finding where this video come from, he was now on a European porn site. It had several different sites in one website. But the only one Ben was interested in was a site in which a guy would go around a city and find beautiful women and offer them an opportunity for model jobs that didn't exist. In the end, he would offer them money to see how much it would take for them to give up their self-respect and have sex with him out in public. Ben know that this was not real and everyone were actors. He knew that if he tried this he would go to jail. But the idea of getting normal people to give up their self-respect and do whatever he wanted was exciting to him. What was the use of all the money he had if he couldn't have some fun? Life for him had been boring the last two years.

He had a plan. He needed to find the right people that would do anything he wanted for money. People that were in a bad situation and needed financial help, single mothers or college students with lots of debt and not making enough money working two job. Woman that were desperate for a way out of their bad circumstances. The next step was the find them.

Ben spent the next two weeks going to bars, restaurant - any places he could think of to find the woman he was looking for but never did. One day, at 3pm Ben was at a small restaurant by the local college having a meal. Looking around at the waitresses, they all seemed to be girls from the college. He had been out every day this week and he was about to give up hope. He needed a new plan. Ben was finishing his meal when he overheard two woman talking in the back about how the tips today were horrible. One of the woman said that she needed to get better tips. She had to come up with at least $1200 by Monday to pay for her car. She was already one month behind her rent and the landlord was threatening to kick her out if she didn't pay half by Monday.

This was the opportunity Ben was looking for - a desperate woman in need of money! But how was he going to approach her? Ben had never thought this far in advance. He was only looking for them. Thinking of the answer, his waitress come out and asked him if he needed anything else. Ben quickly recognized the voice. It was the girl that need the $1200 by Monday. He looked up at the beautiful young girl standing there. Her name was Bethany and she was 19-20 years old and had an amazing body with D cup tits, a nice ass and long blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes and a nice smile.

Ben looked at her for a moment and answered, "No, I am good, thank you. The food was delicious." The girl pulled out his bill and said, "I'll be you cashier when you're ready."

Ben nodded and she walked away. The bill was only $20. Ben was thinking of a way to get her alone to talk to her but she was working and had other customers to look after. Ben took a pen and wrote down his phone number on a hundred-dollar bill and wrote, "Call me." Ben put the $120 dollars down and walked out quickly. Now, he had to wait for her to call, if she would call. If not, he would come back tomorrow.

Ben was at home nervously waiting to see if she would call. At 12AM, Ben give up hope. He knew that the restaurant closed at 10PM on week days. He sat down in front of his computer, getting ready for another lonely night. As he started up his computer, at 12:30 AM, his phone started ringing.

Ben took a deep breath and relaxed his nerves. Picking up his phone, he heard the girl's voice, "Hi." He answered, "Hello." The girl on the other end sound nervous. "Hi. Sorry for calling so late. This is Beth, from the restaurant. The one you give the big tip to. I wanted to call and say thank you for that."

Ben knew he had her. Otherwise, there was no was way she would call him. He asked Beth if she was free right now and if he could meet her for some coffee at the local coffee house that was open to 3am. He wanted to talk to her about something. Beth thought for a minute. She didn't want to meet him alone but she would be safe at a public place with people around here if he was a creep. Beth agreed and Ben said he will be waiting there for her.

Ben was sitting outside the coffee house waiting for Beth. He didn't know how much it would take to get her to agree to what he wanted. So, he had $5000 cash with him and $10,000 in his car. Unlike the video, that was a onetime thing, he wanted someone long term for the moment until he could get more girls.

Ben saw Beth slowly walked up and waved her over. Beth sat down in the seat across from him.

She looked around nevertheless. "So why did you give me such a huge tip? And what did you want to talk about?"

Ben looked at Beth and asked, "So you want some coffee?"

"No, thank you."

"Ok. I overheard your conversation with your friend today, at the restaurant and wanted to help you out."

Beth stared at Ben. No one ever helps anyone out for free. "What do you want from me?" she asks. "Well, that depends on you. How much do you need?" he answered.

Beth calculated everything she was late on - paying her rent, car payment, bills, all the money she had to pay back to the pawnshop to get her things back, and then have some left over for food.

Ben saw her thinking about everything "So how much to get you all caught up on everything and have a little left for you?" he asked. Beth looked down, thinking about the figure in her head and couldn't believe how high it was for her to just catch up on everything. Beth took a deep breath and looked at Ben. "$3500 to pay off everything and have some left for me," she said. She knew that was a lot of money. It would take her three months if she didn't spend any money to earn that much.

Ben look at Beth sitting there depressed as she told him how much she needed to just catch up on everything. Ben know he almost had her, just a little push and she was going to be his.

He looked around to see if there was anyone around them or looking at them. It being 1AM, it was most empty. Some people here were doing class work and they all sat inside the shop for a better Wi-Fi Connection.

Ben reached into his pocket and pulled out the $5000. He counted out $1000 dollars and put it in front of Beth. Ben knew that peoples were greedy. If you pull $1000 and only give $100, they will do anything to get the rest of it. Beth was no different. She saw the large stack of money and asked how much it was. Ben told her it was $5000.

Beth started thinking of what she could do with $5000. She could pay for her classes and finally get some new clothes. She wouldn't have to go to sleep hungry anymore. Beth picked up the $1000 and hold it tight in her hand and looked around quickly.

Ben saw the nervous look on Beth's face after she picked up the money and quickly put it under the table. He asked her if she wanted to go to her car to be more comfortable. Beth didn't want him in her car. It was a mess, filled with clothes and books and empty food bags. Beth ask if they could go to Ben's car instead. After they walked the short distance to Ben's car, Beth was impressed with it. She never been in a fully loaded brand new car before.

Ben opened the door for Beth to get into his car and got into the drive seat next to her. Now, with more privacy, Ben could finally talk to her without anyone overhearing them.

Beth felling more safe in the car. She started counting the money she had in her hand and looked at Ben. "What do I have to do for this?" she asked.

"What are you willing to do for it is the question," Ben said. His plan was working perfectly.

He put another $1000 next to her, which she quickly picked up.

Beth looked at the money and then to Ben, "stop playing games with me and tell me straight. What do you want?" Ben smiles.

"I just got out of a messy divorce 2 years ago. And I hate going out to bars and clubs to pick up women. So, seeing as how you need money and I need some company, let's make a deal. How much will you need for one month to be at my call for anything I want?"

Beth looked at the money in her hand and back at Ben. "I am not a prostitute you can give money to for sex." "I know a prostitute would only ask for $100 or $200. You have $2000 in your hand. So how much will it take?"

Ben put another $1000 next to Beth and she quickly picked it up to. "So what do you say?"

"I don't think I can do it for this much."

Ben put the last $2000 down and saw Beth picked it up.

Beth looked at the $5000 dollars in her hand in disbelief. She never had this much money in her hand before in her life. "I don't know. I'll feel cheap and won't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I do this. I mean I'll be yours for a month," she said.

Ben knew she was trying to get more money out of him. But he also knew that $5000 was all it would take. He shook his head and looked at Beth and reached out his hand (the reason Ben let Beth hold all that money was simple. He knew that if she had the money in her hand, she wouldn't want to give it back to him and would do anything to keep it.) Beth looked at his hand, and he said, "Sorry, that's all I got. If it's not enough for you, sorry to waste your time. Can I have the money back?"

Beth clinched the money tightly in her hand not wanting to give it up. It was the answer to all her problems. Beth knew that chances like this don't come along every day, and if she had to let Ben use her body for a month to pay off her debts and have $2000 left for herself, in the end it was a good deal and it was only going to be for one month only.

Looking at Beth, Ben know he needed to something to make her think of it differently than letting him have sex with her for money. "Okay, let's think of it as a job." Beth looked at Ben, and said, "ok, what do I have to do in this job?"

Ben said,

"One, Sex is definitely going to be part of it. Two, you're going to have to cook me dinner two times a week and I'll buy all the groceries. What's left, you can have.

"Three, you have to wear what I like before sex, Also, there are bonuses. And that's it what do you think.?

Beth look at Ben, a little confused. She knew she would need to have sex with him, and she loved to cook but only made the basic do to money. But what would she have to do for the bonuses?

"Tell me what I have to do and how much are the bonuses," she asked. Ben smiled. "It's simple. The amount of money depends on the act this is done.

For example, if you cook me dinner every night that's five additional nights and if it's good I'll give you $20 a night. That's $100 dollars a week only to make me five. extra meals."

Beth like the sound of that. He would buy everything she would need and pay her $100 a week to cook for him. She wouldn't have to buy groceries for herself. "Ok, that sounds good. What else?"

Ben looked at Beth with a kinky smile. "Now for the real fun part. So normal sex is included - blowjobs, swallowing, doggy and so on. But for any special thing, you'll a bonus depending on what it is. If you don't like anal, but let me do it you get a bonus. If you bring in a friend for a threesome that a big one. The more special it is the more money you get."

Beth thought about it. "How much is it for a threesome?" "Again it all depends on the girl. If it's someone you know, $200. If she's your best friend, then $500. If it's say your sisters or mom it can be from $1000 all the way to $2000 or more depending on what you do with them."

After hearing everything Ben said, Beth was on board. "When do you want to start?" Beth asked, already knowing his answer. "Now," Ben said and looked at her. "Let's go to your place. I'll follow you," he said.

Beth was about to get out of Bens car but he stopped her. "Give me the money. I'll give it back after we get to your house and seal the deal". Beth know what he said was for his own good to protect him from her running away with the money. She gave him the money and got into her car. Ben follow Beth to her appointment building as they got out and started walking to her door. She was stopped by her angry landlord asking for her late rent. He was yelling at screaming at Beth. Ben stepped up to the landlord and told him that he will have all his money tomorrow.

As they entered her apartment, Beth took his hand and lead him to her bedroom. She pushed Ben onto her bed and slowly started stripping of her clothes. He looked on as every article of clothing left her body. Beth stood in front of Ben in her mismatched cotton underwear. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and pushed them down in one quick movement. Ben got his first look at her naked. She had long blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes, nice D cup tits, a flat belly and an amazing ass. She had a bush grown. Guess she wasn't expecting to have sex any time soon.

Ben stood up and quirky got undressed. Now it was Beth's turn to see him. He was tall and muscular and had a 8" dick that was hard and ready to go. Laying back down, Beth slowly got between his legs, licked Ben and took the head of my cock into her mouth She let out a moan.

Beth started working up and down Ben's cock. Sucking and licking each time she would come up and back down. She worked her tongue in circles around the head of the cock. After about five minutes, Ben felt the pressure start to build. "I'm going to cum," he said, as he felt his cum rush through his cock. She pulled back, only letting his cock head in her mouth as the first blast of cum shot out. Beth took the first blast in her mouth as it hit the back of her throat and tried to swallow it down She pulled his cock out of her mouth as the second shoot come out hitting her face and eye. After several more shoots Beth's face and tits were covered in Ben's hot cum. She got up to clean herself off and quickly return.

12