Ben the Bored Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben lead Beth on her back and got on top of her. Reaching out his hands he squeezed her tits, getting a good feel of them. Moving his hands, Ben started pulling and twisting on the nipples. Beth let out soft moans as he pulled her nipples.

As much as Ben enjoyed eating a good pussy he knew that he wasn't going to go down there until Beth shaved. He told himself to remind her about grooming.

Ben took hold of his cock and lined it up to Beth hot pussy. Slowly, he pushed the head of his cock into her. Beth moaned as Ben entered her slowly. She was tight but he slid in with no difficulty. After slowly working into Beth. Ben was now buried all the way into her. He pulled out and back in to her. She wrapped her legs around Ben to keep him inside her.

Ben started going a little faster as Beth loosened up slightly. After several minutes of him working in and out of her, she locked her legs and he felt her pussy tightened around his cock.

After her orgasm, Ben slowly pulled out of her. He tapped the side of her leg to tell her to turn around. Beth got on her hands and knees, with her ass wavering in the air at Ben. He looked down at her dripping wet pussy ready to be taken. Ben slowly pushed into her. Grabbing her hips, he started pumping in and out of her.

Ben missed the feeling of being inside a hot wet pussy. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks and spread them open to get a better view of his cock entering her hot young pussy.

He started going faster in her, enjoying the feeling of her. Slamming into her faster and faster, Ben knew he was about to cum. He pulled out and grabbed her hair and brought it to his cock and started shooting hot ropes of cum all over her face tits and hair. After several minutes he was done and fell next to Beth.

After catching his breath, Ben got up and grabbed the money for Beth. Walking back to bed he handed her the $5000 and lay there relaxing and getting ready for round two. Ben was going to get his money's worth out of her and tonight was only the start.

Ben lay there thinking about how many other girls were out there like Beth waiting for him.

Looking over, Beth was happily counting her money, dividing it into small stacks of what needed to be where and who needed to be payed.

To be continued...

12