Bench Seats

Story Info
A long car ride, bench seats and the perfect music playlist.
4.4k words
4.45
32.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved in this story is of the proper legal age for any shenanigans in which they are involved.

*****

Mom asked if I'd share the ride with her when she moved- 14 hours is a long time to be in the car by yourself. She'd already had a moving company take all of her things, but she wasn't about to go anywhere without her 1969 Oldsmobile. That car's the love of her life. She said if I came along, I could drive it, so I took some vacation days from work and we hit the road.

We're about four hours in, the part pf the drive that's mostly desert. The Eagle's "Take It Easy" is playing on the radio. There could not BE a better road trip song. "Runnin' down the road, tryin' to loosen my load. I got seven women on my mind."

I can see Mom's head bobbing along to the beat. She has her right arm resting by the window and she casually reaches her left hand over to the center of my thigh. I can't help myself quietly singing along with the catchy song until Glenn Fry gets to the last "I've gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me" and I feel Mom's hand move higher up my thigh. She slides across my shorts until her hand is resting on top of my cock and balls.

I look over at her but she's watching out the window and singing along with the "Oooh ooh hooo" of the song. Part of me wonders if this is really happening, but I decide not to acknowledge it, at least not yet. Her fingers start to move around, playing with me, and I am getting hard REAL quick.

She still doesn't look at me when the song ends, but she says, "I always thought the bench seats in this car were perfect for handjobs on the road." Hearing this sends my cock throbbing even harder. "I mean driving's one of the best times to have a girl stroke your cock." She finally looks at me with a smile I can't even begin to read, "Don't you think?"

I don't have any clue how to respond. She can literally feel how excited I am. She's holding my erection. I have to swallow the lump in my throat to speak and even then, I only manage to say, "ummmm...."

She rotates in her seat so she can face me and tugs at the legs of my shorts. "You wanna pull these down? Give Mama some better access?" Obediently, I straighten my legs to lift off the seat. I keep my left hand on the wheel and use my right to pull the shorts down to my knees.

"Well, hi there," she says while looking down at my hard cock, smiling like she's seeing a best friend after being apart for a long time. She reaches out her right hand and gives him a gentle squeeze then begins to slowly move up and down my shaft.

My mind is racing with disbelief and questions. Is this something she's been planning or was she just struck by a whim? Is she going to freak out later? Suddenly feel ashamed and regret it? As I am flooded by the sensation of blissful pleasure that comes from my mom stroking my cock, I decide not to ask any questions. Right now, this is beyond amazing and I'm not going to risk ruining it. I'm going to enjoy this experience for as long as it lasts.

I reach my right arm over to rest on her shoulder, feeling her dark curly hair against my skin. Her shoulders wiggle in a sort of nuzzling way that sends a thrill through my body and an extra pulse into my cock in her hand. She's taking her time in the absolute best way, slowly moving up and down my cock as we drive along. At some point, I realize the radio's playing, "Slow and Easy," by Whitesnake. "Keep on pushing, Babe, Like I've never known you before. You know you drive me crazy."

"Watch your speed, Honey," Mom says. I look at the speedometer- close to 90 mph- and I also realize I've been swerving some in my lane. Woops. The road's not exactly the main focus of my attention right now. I slow down and show her my grin, then I recite some of the lyrics of the song, "You know you've got me speeding Babe. Faster than a bullet from a gun."

That makes her laugh out loud, the most amazing, beautiful laugh. She responds with more lyrics from the song, "Take me down, slow and easy. Make love to me, slow and easy." There's this playfulness to her voice that I don't think I've ever quite heard from her before and it is SEXY AS HELL!

I figure out that breathing deeply really helps with keeping the car steady. I inhale through my nose so much it makes my shoulders go back and blow air slowly through my mouth. Mom continues to pleasure me with that magic hand of hers. "Much better," she says with approval.

I couldn't tell you how much time goes by like this, maybe three or four songs, but eventually I feel it, "Mom... I'm gonna come."

She responds by squeezing my cock harder than she has been. That certainly does it. My cock gushes all over her hand. "Look at that," she says. Clear note of pride in her voice. I feel proud of myself as well. She opens up the glove box and pulls out a package of moist hand wipes. It takes a few of them for her to wipe me off and clean her hand. We've got a plastic bag for the trash. When she's all finished, she cuddles up against me with my arm around her.

For a while, I don't know what I should say. I still have the sense that saying the wrong thing might ruin this perfect moment. So, we sit like that, content with the road and the music. My mind is moving all about, but I find one particular thought more prominent than any other and the more I consider it, the more perfect it seems to me. "So... Do I get a turn now?"

She moved away a bit to be able to see me better, "You want a turn?"

"Hell yeah I do."

She leans in to kiss my cheek, "You got it, Baby." The bench seat makes it easy for her to move around. She pulls down her shorts and leans her back against the passenger window. Her right leg on the floor, her left leg raised against the back of the seat, spreading wide to show off her black lace panties. My breath catches at the lines of her leg muscles that come together beneath that sheer fabric. "What do you think?"

"I think you're incredible."

Right answer.

She runs her fingertips along the edge, teasing me before she pulls them down her legs and drops them to the floorboard. I want to look at her more, to drink in the gorgeous sight of her lips beneath curly dark hair, but I do still need to be safe on the road, "How about you come over here so I can reach you better?"

Mom shifts so she can rest her head on my lap. She's looking up at me with the most beautiful face. I lay my hand gently on her cheek, holding her affectionately for a time- all the while she stares up at me, content and patient. Eventually though, I do move my hand down to her tummy, feeling her naval beneath the thin fabric of her top. I press down, giving gentle pressure as my hand slides lower, past the fabric's edge, until my fingertips find her soft bush. I place my entire open hand over her sex, feeling the heat radiating from her body. I start to move my middle finger up and down the length of her lips. Like she did with me, I'm taking my time. We're certainly not in any rush. Her lips feel swollen and I find I'm fascinated by the texture. I might have been content for a long time, caressing her lips like that, but then my fingertip slips between them. I feel the warm moisture instantly. I can hear her moan just slightly. I have to know how it feels to have my finger inside of her, so I slowly go as deep as I can. She nuzzles into me a little closer. The power to bring my mother pleasure is quite literally in my hand and I intend to use that power well.

The Raspberries are on the radio now, "Please go all the way. It feels so right being with you tonight." I rotate my hand so my palm puts pressure on her clit. This makes her moan and it is such a great sound. I pull my finger nearly all the way out of her then slide back in. I have the rhythm now, I just need to keep going.

An SUV comes up beside us on the right. It's quite a bit higher than our car. From the corner of my eye, I notice the driver looking our way and her jaw drops open in shock. Mom's got one bare foot pressed against the glass, giving the other driver a perfect view between her spread legs, where my hand is working her sex.

I don't know if Mom can see the woman or just has some feeling she's being watched. Either way, her timing is perfect. She lifts her head to grin at the driver and waves both hands at her. "Put your fingers in my mouth," she demands.

I obey, pulling my hand away from one set of her moist lips and bringing it to the other. She sucks in my fingers greedily while she squeezes her breasts and raises her hips to give the driver an even better view of her sex. I don't think the SUV driver's eyes could possibly grow any wide. The SUV slows so it's no longer beside us. In the mirror, I see the car take the first exit. I return my hand between Mom's legs, "Betcha she'll have a good story to tell."

Mom laughs, hard. Hard enough I can feel her muscles clenching around my finger, "Imagine if she knew who it was you're fingering."

Our amusement fades into the intense pleasure of the moment. Gradually, I can feel her reacting more and more to my touch, her body writhing on the bench seat beside me. Before long, she's grabbing onto my arm with both of hers, panting, "Don't stop, Baby. Don't stop. Ooooooh yesssss." I can feel every bit of tension when her orgasm hits. It goes through every muscle in her body. She clings to me, impossibly strong. My finger inside her moves back and forth, curled around her g-spot. When she finally relaxes, it's like a collapse. She goes limp with her head in my lap, grinning up at me in an adorable stupor. "Wow," I can hear her whisper. Gently, I slide my finger from her soaking lips, and place my palm against her bare tummy. We stay this way for a long while, another moment so perfect we don't want to break it.

The radio continues to accommodate our mood moment by moment, playing "Living for you," by BOSTON. "Maybe I'm dreaming. Don't want to wake up now. Happened so easy. Don't need to think it through."

I couldn't have come up with a soundtrack more perfectly suited to this amazing trip.

*****

Eventually, Mom sits up, groaning a bit. The position probably wasn't comfortable after this long. That seems like a good cue to pull off so we can get out and stretch. She's giggling a bit, picking up her shorts and her panties from the floor. I wait until we're parked to pull up my own shorts. Yes, socially presentable human beings once again.

We decid we're both hungry. Mom whispers to me that a good orgasm always works up her appetite. We agree on the Cafe Coda. Neat little place. A bell above the door announces our arrival and a server named Lulu tells us we can sit where we like, so we pick a booth away from the bright window. Mom surprises me a little by sitting beside me instead of across. When Lulu comes to get our order, she can't help but announce, "You two look so great together, like you really make each other happy."

Hearing that makes my heart flutter a little. I glance at Mom and answer, "We really do."

"Well I'm so happy for you both." She leave to get our drinks and Mom presses up against me so our thighs touch.

There's this guy at another booth who really captures our attention. He's gotta be at least 65, 70, with a wrinkled face and a gray mustache curled up on either side. He's wearing this mint green button shirt, short sleeve, untucked. He's got shorts, calf-high socks and a large bow tie all the same color... bright orange. Like BRIGHT orange. He's pretty thoroughly unique. When Lulu comes back, Mom quietly whispers that she'd like to pay for the meal for the "charming man in the colorful, fancy clothes."

We watch him a little later, trying to be subtle as Lulu tells him his meal's been covered. He has a very satisfied smile on his face as he stands and picks up his mint green fedora with orange ribbon, because OF COURSE the guy's got a fedora to match that outfit. He's got a definite bounce to his step as he walks out the door, which rings as if to salute him and wish him well on his way.

When we get back to the car, I open the door and quickly drop my shorts. I lay them on the seat and sit on top of them. Did anyone see me getting into the car half-naked? It's entirely possible, but I didn't plan to hang around and find out. Mom gets in and her eyes go wide with surprise, "Well, hello again." There's still something that feels so amazing about her talking to my penis. "I take it you're ready for some more attention."

I respond her with a grin.

She seems to consider this, "Actually, my hand's kind of tired right now. How about I use my mouth this time?" My expression is enough of an answer for her. Once we're back on the freeway, moving at a steady speed, she makes herself comfortable- laying on her side on the bench seat with her head on my thigh. She takes my cock, now hard in her hand, and brings it to her lips. She starts to lay the sweetest, most gentle kisses right on the head and I am in HEAVEN. Her lips are soft and loving. She's taking her time, not trying to swallow me whole or put on some show. She's relaxed and cozy and this couldn't be better.

I reach down to run my fingers through her dark hair, sharing in the tender intimacy of the moment. I'm only vaguely aware of David Lee Roth, "This must be just like living in Paradise and I don't wanna go home."

After a while, she opens her mouth so her tongue rests against the underside of my shaft. Yet another throb of excitement. She lazily tilts her head from one side to the other, letting her warm tongue drag up and down the length of my cock. Now I can't help but moan aloud.

Her eyes look up at me, "Ready to come for your Mama?"

I clench my jaw, "Soon."

"Just tell me when you're ready, Honey." She resumes her side to side motion. It goes on for a while longer. The pleasure I'm feeling continues to rise. When I know I'm ready, I manage to say, "Now."

With appropriate urgency, she turns and opens her mouth to swallow my head. I feel her tongue moving gently against me as I pour into her. She swallows every drop and stays there with her lips enveloping me, breathing through her nose and waiting until I start to grow soft before she lets me go.

I'm startled by the sound of a big rig's horn. I jump a little and look in the mirror to see the semi-truck uncomfortably close behind me. Then I glance down at the speedometer. This time, I'm going a lot slower than I ought to be. Looks like I got a little too relaxed there. I pull into the other lane, letting the truck pass and I gradually accelerate to a more fitting speed.

Mom sits up in her seat again and I reach over to hold her hand. RUSH comes on the radio, "Time Stands Still."

"Make each sensation a little bit stronger. Freeze this moment a little bit longer."

She's watching out the window again. We're in a forest area now, or at least there are more trees. We go over a bridge above a stream or creek. So much of the world passing by our window.

"You know we're not even now, right? You owe me."

She looks at me with one eyebrow raised, "Oh really? I owe you?"

I keep confident, "Yes. You've gotten two orgasms out of me but I've only gotten one out of you. PLUS, you got to use your mouth and I can't do that while I'm driving. Not even. Not fair."

"Well then... What do you plan on doing about that?"

I am very glad she asked, "I intend to bury my face between your legs the moment I get you into your new house."

She reaches one hand up to squeeze her breast, "You know, Baby. I like the sound of that."

*****

The drive drags on. As much as I love Mom's car, we are both VERY ready to get out of it. Restroom breaks every few hours, gasoline every other stop. More and more small towns appear then fade away to trees.

At one point, I swear the radio is messing with me. It plays STYX's "Too Much Time on My Hands." "Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? Is it any wonder I'm sane at all?" Glad you think that's funny, Car!

We've got about two hours left of the trip when we both notice a particular billboard. Truthfully, it'd be hard to miss it. Bright pink background with the black silhouette of a sexy woman. Mom reads the fancy cursive writing out loud, "Pink Pantherz. Bikini Baristas. Next exit."

I grin broadly, already moving the car into the right lane, "I mean, we're not gonna NOT go." We pull into the parking lot of a large hardware store, (Way to know your audience!) with a small, brick building painted the same bright pink as the highway billboard. We read the menu while we wait on the big pickup truck in front of us. The drinks all have risque names like "Sex Queen," "Hard On" and "Topless." Mom cuddles into me as we drive up to the window.

I'm not super great at guessing people's age, but I'd say The girl at the window's no older than 22. She's wearing this tiny string bikini with triangles that barely cover her nipples, made from shiny red material. "Hey Sweetie, What can I get you?"

Mom's quick to answer, "I need some Birthday Sex!"

"My pleasure, Babe. How 'bout you?"

I decide to go with a "Dirty Blonde" made with caramel and white chocolate. When the girl turns around to start blending our drinks, I get to enjoy the perfect round shape of her ass cheeks with the red string between them. Mom reaches over and gives my cock a squeeze through the shorts, but she makes sure to pull her hand back before the not-quite-naked girl turns back around to hand us our drinks. I'm actually a little surprised it's not more expensive but I do tip the girl well. She grins and wiggles her fingers at us as we drive off.

The drink is pure sugar, not the kind of thing I'd have on a regular basis, but today's not remotely a normal day. Actually, today's one I'm gonna be thinking about for a LONG time.

We're on the last leg of the trip now. Mentally, I'm counting down the miles, ready to be done. Radio decides it's time for Jim Croce's "I Got a Name." "Movin' me down the highway. Rollin' me down the highway. Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by. I'm gonna go there free." Mom spends the whole rest of the trip pressed against me.

I realize once again that I need the restroom, but we are so close now that I am NOT about to make another stop. We're gonna push through to the end... even if I do feel this ever-rising pressure on my bladder.

Finally...

FINALLY, we make it to our exit. I pull off and she gives me directions on the city streets. It's a beautiful house on a street with huge trees all around, just like something from an old postcard. Somehow this place feels so perfect for my mom, as though it's the place she's always lived. I can see the way she's looking up at it, her place. She's so proud and I'm certainly proud of her... but... it would be a lot easier to enjoy this moment if I didn't need the bathroom so damn badly. Fortunately, she gets the front door unlocked quickly. I dart inside and down the hall, instantly feeling better.

Now that my head's a little clearer, I walk through the house and actually look. There's no photos on the walls, but the movers set up the furniture just as promised. If I know my mom, she's going to spend the next week moving things around until it's exactly the way she wants it. She'll probably try every chair and couch in every possible position at least three separate times before she decides it's right.

I walk through the place, casually exploring until I see Mom in the master bedroom. She's lying on the bed with her arms spread out, grinning at the way it feels to be in her new home, here at last. She is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I slowly step closer and kneel down on the soft white carpet. I reach up to take hold of her shorts. She turns her smile to me and gives no protest as I slide the fabric down her gorgeous legs. The look of her there is enchanting- and this time, I don't have the road to distract me. She has my full attention and adoration. I lean down and run my tongue along the lips of her sex. Of all the music we've heard today, no sound could remotely be as sweet as her moaning when I taste her. I've been thinking about this moment for hours and here I am, finally, with my tongue buries in my mother's hot, moist sex. My hands reach underneath her legs to cradle the cheeks of her sweet ass, pulling her tighter to my face. I pamper her and use my mouth to show her all of my love.

12