Bench Seats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognize when her orgasm's coming, but I don't slow down at all. I keep going, licking and kissing and sucking on her delicious clit. She moans louder and I hold her tight as her body rocks.

"Baby... Baby, I need you..." she says through her panting and gasping. "I need you inside me, Baby."

I'm hard as a diamond by this point. My clothes land in a pile on the floor and I'm quickly on the bed, spreading her legs and leaning in between them. My cock slides easily through her soaking lips. I feel her surrounding me in heat and wonderful pleasure. I couldn't say how long my hips thrust in and out of her, how long I feel her body beneath mine... but I can say that coming inside of her is the best thing I have ever felt.

We lay there together, holding each other tightly in the afterglow. Our trip is finished. She's home and we get to be there together.

*****

Oer the next day and a half, we make love several more times. She makes a joke about christening every room, so we have sex on the living room couch, on the island in the kitchen and outside in the backyard.

When we're not taking turns pleasuring one another, she has me unpacking boxes, hanging picture frames, and just as I predicted, trying furniture in all sorts of setups in each room.

Eventually, it's time for me to go to the airport. I don't particularly want to go back. It's gonna feel pretty strange to go back to life as normal after this. She parks the car in the dropoff zone and plays a John Denver song she set up in advance, "Leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again." It's funny of course, but it sure is fitting.

We both get out. Mom leans against the passenger door, all her irresistible, beautiful self. I step closer and wrap my arms around her. I don't think we've ever held each other so tight. I pull away just enough to kiss her sweet lips. It is, by a long shot, the best kiss I've ever had.

Eventually though, I do have to step back. She tilts her head and smiles at me, her dark hair above her shirt tied in a bow in the front, fingers of each hand in the pockets of her jean shorts, leaning against that gorgeous '69 Oldsmobile. I want to remember that sight for the rest of my life.

I'm walking through the airport, singing quietly to myself, but somehow hoping my mom can hear me.

Kiss me and smile for me.

Tell me that you'll wait for me.

Hold me like you'll never let me go.

Cause I'm leaving on a jet place.

Don't know when I'll be back again.

Oh Babe.

I hate to go.

12